Comments
98,921 - 98,940 of 145,883 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#109910 Nov 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a little de ja vue, Sassy? Does this remind you of the stories you told (as Oblovia) about living in Miami, later denied when you were questioned about it? And the beat goes on...LMAO!!!
I've always thought it sounded like Florydan. Kooky "thought" processes, overuse of capitals and exclamation points and ellipses.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#109911 Nov 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Where's Gassy George?
He's at his recital tonight. He's done really well this year with his fart music. He's managed to become the most promising "Fart Virtuoso" in our area. Tonight he's performing the "Indian love call" and a "Bach minuet" before an audience comprised of his Mom!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#109912 Nov 21, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I was kinda' thinkin'........slumber party!
costume changes
confessions
role playing
Charades
back alley

knee pads

quarters

Mad Dog 20/20

710 Morrow Street

Location hidden

#109913 Nov 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Krauthammer has more intellect in his finger than you have in your entire body, fool.
Well, where the hell does she hide it?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#109914 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ignore my last post. I was just waking up after reading your last post. You are right...I am wrong...Please keep listening to Fox Faux NEWS. Listen to chuck krautmyier. I have successfully applied for the ACA along with thousands of others...56% approve of the ACA. More will approve as the kinks get worked out. It took Romney care a full 18 months to get all the kinks worked out and it was the template for Obamacare. The truth will win out.
The credit hackers and thieves, the world over, thank you for putting your personal information out there.
You will soon be rewarded.

Location hidden

#109915 Nov 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always thought it sounded like Florydan. Kooky "thought" processes, overuse of capitals and exclamation points and ellipses.
..........0)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109916 Nov 21, 2013
"California’s health insurance exchange voted Thursday to not allow insurance companies to extend policies that do not meet current benefit requirements under ObamaCare, despite President Obama’s “fix” last week.

The Covered California Board of Directors unanimously decided to stick with its current approach of phasing out the non-compliant policies by year’s end, saying Obama’s request that insurers let Americans keep those plans through 2014 will not help consumers in the end."

More bad news for Obama.
here now

Johnson City, TN

#109917 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have successfully applied for the ACA along with thousands of others.
Thousands? I thought it was millions were going to sign up right away. Wasn't that the plan? You are just as funny in this persona as you are when posting as Gassy Sr.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#109918 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ignore my last post. I was just waking up after reading your last post. You are right...I am wrong...Please keep listening to Fox Faux NEWS. Listen to chuck krautmyier. I have successfully applied for the ACA along with thousands of others...56% approve of the ACA. More will approve as the kinks get worked out. It took Romney care a full 18 months to get all the kinks worked out and it was the template for Obamacare. The truth will win out.
Yes, the truth will win out.
Massachusetts has the highest health care costs in the country.
The truth will win out.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109919 Nov 21, 2013
mcnastywithfries wrote:
voteforsnookie anyone could bring you rednecks some class, maybe setup redcross aid to bring some teeth. your only hopeis the greatest president ever obama sets some drones over here n does the rest of the country a favor #tennessee the real problem is you hillbillys #dont cry you still have jesus haha
Take a hike, moron. Move along.
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#109920 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckie is suffering from FOX Influenza which causes all events to be interpreted as good for the GOP...This is a very good thing....Keep it up Chuckie.
You.... Are a true moron!!! And you go back to one and only thing that you can attack and that's FOX News.... You know the only thing you are doing is proving to us that we are right and that you are a flaming idiot... Let's get to the truth here... You have no degree! You don't have a job! You are on government assistance and housing.... That's you....
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#109921 Nov 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Krauthammer has more intellect in his finger than you have in your entire body, fool.
Yes his intellect may just be in his finger....Now vet, Krautmyer just called to tell me there is a herd of pentaceratops in your back yard...Go check it out.

Location hidden

#109922 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore your last post? I'm trying to ignore all of 'em...they're stupid! You are wrong...I am right...Please keep listening to subliminal messages in the hamster cage while you contemplate the universe. We'll all wait for the kinks to get "kinkier," but no-one's waiting for you to get any smarter! Truth doesn't necessarily have to "win," stupid people always lose...it's the natural order of things!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109923 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes his intellect may just be in his finger....Now vet, Krautmyer just called to tell me there is a herd of pentaceratops in your back yard...Go check it out.
Check this out , two college degree moron. You don't have a clue about the use of commas. They teach that in eighth grade you uneducated moron.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109924 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually does have two college degrees. You dropped out in Middle School, moron.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#109925 Nov 21, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
You.... Are a true moron!!! And you go back to one and only thing that you can attack and that's FOX News.... You know the only thing you are doing is proving to us that we are right and that you are a flaming idiot... Let's get to the truth here... You have no degree! You don't have a job! You are on government assistance and housing.... That's you....
Where....is....Chicken....Geor ge...?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#109926 Nov 21, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, TN Voter, You got me...It is true...I am a fool for Fox. They are just too much fun...They have provided me with so many mega laughs...They made me need Obamacare because I lost my breath laughing so hard my family had to call 911 when I passed out. Thankfully, I do have insurance and my healthcare was covered, but my Doc. Advised me not to watch FOX NEWS to avoid laughter that takes my breath away any causes me to pass out and scare my family.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109927 Nov 21, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you nailed this bottom feeder, TN Voter. A person with two college degrees would know the proper use of punctuation. This low life doesn't.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#109928 Nov 21, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, TN Voter, You got me...It is true...I am a fool for Fox. They are just too much fun...They have provided me with so many mega laughs...They made me need Obamacare because I lost my breath laughing so hard my family had to call 911 when I passed out. Thankfully, I do have insurance and my healthcare was covered, but my Doc. Advised me not to watch FOX NEWS to avoid laughter that takes my breath away any causes me to pass out and scare my family.
Improper use of the upper case, this is the loon from Camden, another uneducated loon.

Location hidden

#109929 Nov 21, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
back alley
knee pads
quarters
Mad Dog 20/20
710 Morrow Street
Fart song-writing

Fart harmonizing

Fart singing

Group farting

Farting tribute to the Back Street Boys

Wardrobe changes

Koolaid break

Cool pseudonym contest for Sassy

Picking up m&m's with butt-cheek contest

How to properly bathe chicken demonstration and discussion

Pick up chicken with butt-cheeks

Refreshment break - m&m's and more KOOL-AID

Sharing "ME" with "YOU" Musicana skits

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Liberal forever 17,880
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min The WB 53,320
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Anonymous of Indy 30,517
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,274
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 55 min Not Landrieu 3,068
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 57,070
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wow Wee 767
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••