Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#108634 Nov 15, 2013
"Syrian rebel fighters linked with Al Qaeda have asked for "understanding and forgiveness" after mistakenly beheading one of their allies and putting the head on display.

In a video posted online, members of Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham were shown holding up the head of what they thought was a supporter of President Bashar Assad before a crowd in Aleppo, The Telegraph reported.

After the video was posted, the head was recognized as belonging to Mohammed Fares, a member of Ahrar al-Sham, a well-established rebel group that regularly fights alongside the Islamic State of Iraq, according to the report."

What's a little head chopping among friends? Oh, wait, didn't Obama say (before the election) that Al Qaeda had been decimated?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#108635 Nov 15, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
Architect of Obamacare, Mr. Jonathan Gruber, M.I.T with Chuck Todd:
“We currently have a highly discriminatory system where if you’re sick, if you’ve been sick or if you’re going to get sick, you cannot get health insurance. The only way to end that discriminatory system is to bring everyone into the system and pay one fair price.
That means that the genetic winners, the lottery winners who’ve been paying an artificially low price because of this discrimination now will have to pay more in return. And that, by my estimate, is about four million people. In return, we’ll have a fixed system where over 30 million people will now for the first time be able to access fairly price and guaranteed health insurance”.
Genetic Lottery winners, BEND OVER!
Hi, Tim, Obama's position is unsustainable because it is based on a lie that he knew was a lie. Even the Democrats get it and are deserting him in droves.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#108636 Nov 15, 2013
Vet wrote:
"Syrian rebel fighters linked with Al Qaeda have asked for "understanding and forgiveness" after mistakenly beheading one of their allies and putting the head on display.
In a video posted online, members of Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham were shown holding up the head of what they thought was a supporter of President Bashar Assad before a crowd in Aleppo, The Telegraph reported.
After the video was posted, the head was recognized as belonging to Mohammed Fares, a member of Ahrar al-Sham, a well-established rebel group that regularly fights alongside the Islamic State of Iraq, according to the report."
What's a little head chopping among friends? Oh, wait, didn't Obama say (before the election) that Al Qaeda had been decimated?
Sounds like those people are ready for health care!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#108637 Nov 15, 2013
Where are the jobs Obama promised? He "pivoted" to the economy and now is sinking under his Atrocious Non-Care Act.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#108638 Nov 15, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like those people are ready for health care!
Priceless, OW.
littie bow pep

Oak Ridge, TN

#108639 Nov 15, 2013
o my god VET, try a nap and a bromoselzer.
nowayout

UK

#108641 Nov 15, 2013
House approves Keep Your Health Plan Act. No surprise there.
Surprise came when 39 Dems voted yea.
Yea - 261
Nay - 154

Looks like the Dems are fighting to stay alive next election.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#108642 Nov 15, 2013
littie bow pep wrote:
o my god VET, try a nap and a bromoselzer.
No, you try it, I'm having too much fun.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#108643 Nov 15, 2013
Obama is caught on the horns of a dilemma, Option 1: do I continue trying to fool the American people and continue to lie about the millions of Americans that I knew would lose their insurance or Option 2: do I try to blame this on the insurance companies... or Bush... or old Cal Coolidge?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#108644 Nov 15, 2013
nowayout wrote:
House approves Keep Your Health Plan Act. No surprise there.
Surprise came when 39 Dems voted yea.
Yea - 261
Nay - 154
Looks like the Dems are fighting to stay alive next election.
This vote to change the law is Constitutional. Obama's attempt to change the law was not. Good for those Democrats even though their vote was only an effort to save their miserable hides.
nowayout

UK

#108646 Nov 15, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>This vote to change the law is Constitutional. Obama's attempt to change the law was not. Good for those Democrats even though their vote was only an effort to save their miserable hides.
It will be interesting to see just how many will be abandoning his sinking ship, as the elections grow closer.
TN Voter

United States

#108647 Nov 15, 2013
TVA announced that they are going to shut down seven coal fired power plants.... The reason why they are doing this.... It's due to the new EPA regulations.... Obama and his new EPA director have gone after the coal industry... No new permits for mines, shutting down the power plants... Yes electrical rates will sky rocket.... Wind farms can not replace coal fired plants.... There are no new permits for nukes so guess what... We will start having brown outs... The EPA has regulated the plants.... There will be a loss of 27,000 megawatts.... For those of you who have no clue on what this means I'll be happy to explain, since I work in the power generation industry... 1 megawatt is enough power to supply1000 homes.... So do the math.... Once again the Obama administration and the democrats have cost us trillions.... Not only in healthcare cost but now in electrical rates.... You can look it up on three govt websites

www.epa.gov

www.cbo.gov

www.healthcare.gov

So there ya have it.... We're going to pay a lot more and you can thank the one minded Democrats for doing this... Now I'm not a huge supporter of the Republicant's, but at least they know how to save jobs.... When the EPA shuts down a power plant you got to think about the jobs that are lost... 1000 folks lose their jobs and their all good paying jobs... Contractors lose theirs as well.... I mean our economy sucks ass as it is and were going to shut down seven plants.... What are they going to do as far as making up that loss of megawatts???? Nothing!!! It takes three days to shut down a plant... It takes four years to build one and they have a price tag that's about a billion.... And that's a small one
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#108648 Nov 15, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It had nothing to do with your post, D. that was the point. Look far up into the sky, D., see it now?
.......that full moon is getting close!

Location hidden

#108650 Nov 15, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
TVA announced that they are going to shut down seven coal fired power plants.... The reason why they are doing this.... It's due to the new EPA regulations.... Obama and his new EPA director have gone after the coal industry... No new permits for mines, shutting down the power plants... Yes electrical rates will sky rocket.... Wind farms can not replace coal fired plants.... There are no new permits for nukes so guess what... We will start having brown outs... The EPA has regulated the plants.... There will be a loss of 27,000 megawatts.... For those of you who have no clue on what this means I'll be happy to explain, since I work in the power generation industry... 1 megawatt is enough power to supply1000 homes.... So do the math.... Once again the Obama administration and the democrats have cost us trillions.... Not only in healthcare cost but now in electrical rates.... You can look it up on three govt websites
www.epa.gov
www.cbo.gov
www.healthcare.gov
So there ya have it.... We're going to pay a lot more and you can thank the one minded Democrats for doing this... Now I'm not a huge supporter of the Republicant's, but at least they know how to save jobs.... When the EPA shuts down a power plant you got to think about the jobs that are lost... 1000 folks lose their jobs and their all good paying jobs... Contractors lose theirs as well.... I mean our economy sucks ass as it is and were going to shut down seven plants.... What are they going to do as far as making up that loss of megawatts???? Nothing!!! It takes three days to shut down a plant... It takes four years to build one and they have a price tag that's about a billion.... And that's a small one
Remember this? This is still coming!

http://bit.ly/3idqn

Location hidden

#108651 Nov 15, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>.......that full moon is getting close!
Take another hit and start howling!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108652 Nov 15, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Badgeman, when you mention "marist in the oval office", I hope you are including G.W., as this student stated quote, "much like no child left behind", when he was referring to Common Core.
Speaking of academics our State, no our Country is putting way to much money into sports, and not the 3 R's.
My County will soon be putting in a structure that will keep athlete's out of bad weather while working out on Astro-turf.
All the while other teachers that need just simple things to help them in the class room are left without.
If the TEApublicans can "dumb down" our Kids , like they've managed to "dumb down" their Parents, then they've got a whole new Generation of Brainwashed TEApublicans to promote their Agenda and be their Slave Laborers, both at the same time. Yet, not intelligent enough to realize they're being used and abused. To use the TEApublicans' own word, indoctrinated "Sheeple".

Location hidden

#108654 Nov 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If the TEApublicans can "dumb down" our Kids , like they've managed to "dumb down" their Parents, then they've got a whole new Generation of Brainwashed TEApublicans to promote their Agenda and be their Slave Laborers, both at the same time. Yet, not intelligent enough to realize they're being used and abused. To use the TEApublicans' own word, indoctrinated "Sheeple".
I see there's no brains left after your morning enema!
nowayout

UK

#108655 Nov 15, 2013
Isn't that what Obama and the Democrats, are doing right now?
Keeping us uninformed thus dumbed down.
Trying to make us believe everything we are told?
Keeping people who have jobs working and paying taxes.
American's in general realize we are all mere slaves to our government and big business.

Without the masses, they don't make profits.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#108656 Nov 15, 2013
It’s not easy being Obama. Like Charlie Brown, everybody’s always pickin on him.

When Congress lifted the debt ceiling last month, the ceiling was tied to a specific date rather than a dollar amount. On February 7th, the US government will hit its borrowing limit.

To compound things, government spending authority expires in the middle of January.

And to complete the trifecta, Obamacare will be in worse shape than it is now, if the website isn’t up and working.

Budget, Debt, and Obamacare.

Oh, Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown
He’s a clown, that Charlie Brown.
He’s gonna get caught
Just you wait and see,
Why is everybody always pickin’ on me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108657 Nov 15, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
www.epa.gov
www.cbo.gov
www.healthcare.gov
You People are posting information that has already been posted several days ago. I know because I posted the Article from the Nashville Tennessean Newspaper! You are so brainwashed and controlled that you're afraid to even read anything that is not from a TEApublican Propaganda website! I would be ashamed to be so weak that I could be dominated and fooled so easily, without even protesting, much less putting up any resistance! What a Bunch of Wimps!

And BTW, the real reason is because the TVA Plants have polluted the Ground Water! I have no doubt that the Government and the Taxpayers will have to pay for the Clean-up, if it's possible to clean it completely up, while the highly Overpaid "Honchos" of TVA make out like the Bandits that they are!
That's what happens when you let Private Managers, run Gov't. Enterprises like TVA and the Post Office!

Thanks again to good ole George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. So far, they've ruined everything they touched during those 8 horrible, horrible years and we'll all be paying for it for the rest of our Lives and probably our Children's Lives, also!

BTW, Google the Salaries of TVA's Board of Directors, if you don't already know the millions of dollars they are paid for ruining People's Lives and raping the Environment...and the worst is yet to come because they put very little money back into the Plants to prevent the Environmental Disasters that have happened and will happen, in the future even after the Plants are closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 min farts 787
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min The WB 63,809
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Le Jimbo 178,092
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mark 83,065
Election Who's got your vote in the Texas State Agricult... 1 hr Stinkie 6
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 35,054
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 2 hr Mechanic_45 4,619
More from around the web