123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106195 Nov 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. 123 whatever you say!
No excuses for NOT updating info so vitally necessary to carry with you.
Cop told a cousin fireman he was supposed to have it done in 2 weeks on Driver's license when he relocated..No more than 30 days excuse.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106196 Nov 3, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time earth warmed at this rate was eocene era. you can disagree about opionion, but not facts.
opionion??Double dipping are we?? Now what university did you say you "went to"??
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106197 Nov 3, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many just like them, that is why we have O in the whites House. Take hope though, there are some intelligent Democrats.
I want to see people protected with health coverage but not if it cost them an arm,leg,and a kidney too.
It's hard to decide what is best to believe for there are so many reasons to have different items included.
A young family needs much more than a senior couple or individual.
Doctors need to feel appreciated also. All children NEED free dental.All seniors need free medical/ medicine. All families need accident coverage ,children always getting hurt.All drivers need to have insurance.
Every child needs free school : eyes,hearing,speech assessments.
Blindness goes undetected until children get big when it should be caught while toddlers or in pre kindergarden.Hopefully ,our next president will come in with all this on his/her agenda.There ARE good DEMOCRATS ,hopefully they will consider running . Good in both parties.Got to encourage them to run.Thank you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106198 Nov 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Better bring your lunch, Baby, AND a back-up crew, because it might be an all-day job.
Buddy she's got a SMITH & WESSON equalizer TOO!Calamity Jane here!
Guess Jungle Jane and Calamity Jane are a pair of JOKERS.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106199 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
before I ever went to University I read Nathaniel Hawthorn, Charles Dickens, Sinclair Lewis, Herman Hess, J.D. Salinger, and many more that my English teacher recommended. I was fairly well read when I got to University.
I am not making light of you but your choice of "went to" instead of "attended" makes me think of a doctor on duty I was helping once with an invasive test,bone marrow, correcting me.
I said "It doesn't matter".
He told me "Don't say matter,it's not a good choice of words". Say ,"It doesn't make a difference".
As your education advances,your vocabulary shows your level of education.
You use capital letters to name books yet lower cases to list towns,start sentences. Clumsy typist?? Did you not take English every year in school?? How did you get through with poor spelling skills??We could never have passed 3rd grade,nor high school much less obtain degrees..
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106200 Nov 4, 2013
AlbaGore Tuna wrote:
<quoted text> It took, at least, 4 Big Strapping He-Men to pile on one 'lil ole Woman, who may or may not be in the best of health, and take her down to the ground! Stick your chests out , now, and strut like barnyard Roosters, saying, "We bad, we bad"!
Typical liberal female bedwetter.

"I am woman, hear me whine"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106201 Nov 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal female bedwetter.
"I am woman, hear me whine"
I'm not whining...you didn't succeed in trying to do it to me. I'm angry that you would even try to do it to another Female that's, obviously, not as capable of getting "Redneck Down and Dirty" as I am. You see that as an easy Victim and a sign of weakness, so you go in for the "kill". I see it as a sign of how low-down sorry you really are, and I have no problem telling you what I REALLY think of you for doing it!
Somebody ought to kick your balls up into your throat, and teach you how to treat a woman!

Location hidden

#106202 Nov 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy she's got a SMITH & WESSON equalizer TOO!Calamity Jane here!
Guess Jungle Jane and Calamity Jane are a pair of JOKERS.
You better believe it! You come anywhere close to me and I'll introduce you, too! COUNT ON IT!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106203 Nov 4, 2013
unwashed loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not whining...you didn't succeed in trying to do it to me. I'm angry that you would even try to do it to another Female that's, obviously, not as capable of getting "Redneck Down and Dirty" as I am. You see that as an easy Victim and a sign of weakness, so you go in for the "kill". I see it as a sign of how low-down sorry you really are, and I have no problem telling you what I REALLY think of you for doing it!
Somebody ought to kick your balls up into your throat, and teach you how to treat a woman!
Feminist bedwetters are so comical.

Show me a real woman, Mzzz. Dworkin, not some unbathed tattooed Occutard cow that reads from a script, and I'll kiss the ground they walk on.

Location hidden

#106204 Nov 4, 2013
This kind of crap is going to have to stop in this Country and if it takes a Civil War to stop it, then so be it!
You Nazi TEApublicans will NOT continue to get by with this, NOT in this Nation!
----------
"Former U.S. House Speaker Jim Wright Denied Voting ID In Texas."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/03/former-...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106205 Nov 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You better believe it! You come anywhere close to me and I'll introduce you, too! COUNT ON IT!
You remind me so much of that mental defective, Florydan, when it goes into an infantile rage.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106206 Nov 4, 2013
libtard weakling wrote:
This kind of crap is going to have to stop in this Country and if it takes a Civil War to stop it, then so be it!
You Nazi TEApublicans will NOT continue to get by with this, NOT in this Nation!
Bring it on, Florydan. We're long past due weeding out you runts of the litter.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#106207 Nov 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses for NOT updating info so vitally necessary to carry with you.
Cop told a cousin fireman he was supposed to have it done in 2 weeks on Driver's license when he relocated..No more than 30 days excuse.
Stop nagging me!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#106208 Nov 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Add It Up: The Average American Family Pays $6,000 a Year in Subsidies to Big Business."
by Paul Buchheit
Click here:
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/09/23
Linda this is un F-N believable.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#106209 Nov 4, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello OT.
I genuinely believe you care about all of our citizens and want what is best for everyone. While I disagree with your solutions, I applaud you for the compassion for our citizens and the passion you show for your viewpoints. I don't think opposing viewpoints are abrasive or polarizing. If that were the case, I would have to find a new line of work :)
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Thank you "Pete". Opposing viewpoints certainly don't have to be abrasive or polarizing. We have two parties for a reason. Each voter can determine by their policy positions, which one and which candidate comes closest to their own opinions and vote accordingly. That I what I do, and I'm sure that is what you do. I have been disappointed with some of my choices, as have most voters, and I have no doubt that you have as well !
I suspect that given the chance, you and I could come to REASONABLE compromises on many of the issues that we disagree on,(although probably not all of them) and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that from the folks we pay to represent us in Washington. None of the issues we see differently are black and white, but shades of grey. None are easy to solve or someone would have done so already, yet giving up on solving them isn't really an option, and understanding WHY each of us feels the way we do regarding them is a good first step.

Location hidden

#106210 Nov 4, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda this is un F-N believable.
Here's another one just as unbelievable! This Supreme Court is the most corrupt of any Supreme Court in my Lifetime.
----------
"Walmart Is Trying to Block Workers' Disability Benefits."

("If the Supreme Court rules in the retail giant's favor, it will be easier for companies to deny workers benefits.")

—By Erika Eichelberger
| Mon Nov. 4, 2013 3:00 AM PST

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/11/w...

Location hidden

#106211 Nov 4, 2013
"Will GOP Rebel Justin Amash Bring Down the NSA—and His Own Party?"

("The rising Republican star wants the government out of your data. And basically everything else.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/11/j...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#106212 Nov 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiight! That's why so many People left here and went to Chicago and surrounding area, to get jobs...up until Bush tanked the economy! I'm sure that was because it was such a horrible place to make so little money!...SMH...and rolling my eyes...
You're a little on the stupid side , aren't you?
Good morning my friend ! Our folks in East Tennessee didn't head to Chicago. They went to the suburbs of Cincinnati Ohio, Detroit Michigan, and Elicott City Maryland. Parts of those communities became more "southern" than "northern" there were so many East Tennesseeans living there. Lots of those folks returned "home" after they retired, but just as many had families, put down roots and remain today. They include some of my close kin and the families of lifelong friends.

Location hidden

#106213 Nov 4, 2013
BEWARE of the Koch Bros. and ALL tings connected to them, in any way! They are our Modern Day Hitlers! They may even be worse!
----------
"Koch Group Has Ambitions in Small Races."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/04/us/politics...
Rocco

United States

#106214 Nov 4, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
How many species became extinct when the cataclysmic asteroid impacted the earth and decimated the dinosaurs?
How many species became extinct before man even appeared on earth?
Believe it or not, this is not a new phenomena.
There will be species going extinct when man no longer inhabits the earth too.
And by the way, we are finding new species all the time.
Well, I guess that makes it ok then .Typical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min Dalai Lama 68,076
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min General Robert E Lee 59,544
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 26 min Justaminute 80,601
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 27 min WTSenior 3,125
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min Injudgement 167,929
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 34,648
Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) 3 hr Taajsgpm 6
More from around the web