Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 4,756)

Showing posts 95,101 - 95,120 of138,913
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The TEApublicans have raised holy cane about using Executive Orders, but now that it's something one of them want, all of a sudden, Executives Orders are just fine.
Why don't you Teapublicans stop all the pretense and just tell it like it is. You want your way about EVERYTHING and any way you get your way, is just fine and dandy, even if it's illegal and no matter who it hurts. But, if you don't get your way about EVERYTHING, big or little, you'll whine, cry, and throw your "down in the floor screaming and kicking" temper fits, and never stop!
You don't give a flying leap, nor have any respect for, this Country, it's Citizens, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, our Democracy, or Anything nor Anybody. That's all a façade with one goal in mind and that is to get your way about EVERYTHING!
Well, TOUGH TURKEY, you don't own this Country, and you're no better than anybody else that lives here...and Nobody really gives a Tinker's Damn about what you want! So, face it, get over it, and GROW UP!
THE MAJORITY RULES in a Democratic Society, and You are NOT the Majority! In fact, you are a 15% Spoiled, Rude, Pushy, Ignorant, MINORITY that the other 85% MAJORITY is fed-up with, and fed-up with your demands! So SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
A wise man once said when I find myself on the side of the majority
Its time to pause and reflect.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so,moron. You use libtard lies from a libtard news site,dumbass
i'm the biggest ignorant moron who has nothing better to do.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
You infer that giving to church-based charities is not actually charity - when in fact, it is pastor.
Speaking of FACT, conservatives give more of their money to charity than liberals do.
You may say differently, but it is quite irrelevant.
You are wrong...again.
I didn't say "church-based charities." I said church. Cons give more money to church, but libs give more money to charity.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "church-based charities." I said church. Cons give more money to church, but libs give more money to charity.
Link?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You better make good of that House Republican Majority...THAT YOU ARE NOT IN since you are not a Congressman, because beginning next year, that will all begin to change and you probably won't see it again, in your Lifetime!
You TEApublicans had your chance and YOU BLEW IT MISERABLY! Now, it's just a matter of time until the rest of us get to vote and begin cleaning up YOUR mess...kind of like Obama is still having to clean up Bush/Cheney's mess!
But, like the Spoiled Brats that you are, you'll try to destroy as much as you can before your "chosen ones" get voted out! Everybody knows that because that's ALL you've done since your "chosen Ones" were voted in!
All of you know it too, or you wouldn't be trying to make it as difficult as possible for People to VOTE...YOUR CHOSEN ONES OUT!
You have nothing that indicates a change in the House majority, just your opinion.
Who will be cleaning up Barry Obama's mess?
The polls say President Pinocchio's approval rating is at an all time low.
One or two more lies should keep his numbers sinking.
The next election should be interesting.
The DemoRATS future hinges on the ACA being an overwhelming success.....good luck with that! ROFL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
"Checkmate"
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>"Checkmate"
Quote from the linked article:

"Using a dataset which uses more traditional questions to test political beliefs - the General Social Survey - they found no statistically significant relationship between peoples' political beliefs, or their partisan affiliation, and their charitable giving level. And this held at the state level too."

Hardly a needle mover.
Checkmate?
More like yawn.
Campaign manager

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

great beautiful day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

It's simple, really. Cons give mostly to church, so if you don't consider tithing "charity," then libs give more to actual charity. Personally, I don't consider tithing to be actual charity, as so much of that money goes to mission work (preaching God to African tribes, for instance), building on to the church, etc, so that is not technically charity, therefore...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
Ah the efficiency of The Bolshevik's federal government...
A tech firm linked to a campaign-donor crony of President Obama not only got the job to help build the federal health-insurance Web site — but also is getting paid to fix it.
http://nypost.com/2013/11/01/obama-donors-fir...
New York Post, owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns Fox Fake News! Man, you people can't go to the bathroom without some Company of Rupert Murdoch's telling you that you need to, can you? You're ADDICTED to all things Rupert Murdoch...and they've rendered you totally Brain-dead, and completely obnoxious, in addition to that.
I can't help but wonder if you would be as ignorant if you got away from all things Rupert Murdoch?
You should try it and see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

over the edge wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man once said when I find myself on the side of the majority
Its time to pause and reflect.
Yeah? What "wise' Man would that be...pray tell???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
You infer that giving to church-based charities is not actually charity - when in fact, it is pastor.
Speaking of FACT, conservatives give more of their money to charity than liberals do.
You may say differently, but it is quite irrelevant.
You are wrong...again.
REALLY? Who pays the Preacher and all of his Living Expenses, and I do mean ALL of his Expenses?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have nothing that indicates a change in the House majority, just your opinion.
Who will be cleaning up Barry Obama's mess?
The polls say President Pinocchio's approval rating is at an all time low.
One or two more lies should keep his numbers sinking.
The next election should be interesting.
The DemoRATS future hinges on the ACA being an overwhelming success.....good luck with that! ROFL
And yet, Obama's Approval Rating is still over twice as high as the House TEApublicans.
The Huge Majority of the American People want the entire Congress REMOVED and start fresh with all new Members. Your Members' days in Congress are numbered, to say the least!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>if you say so,moron. You use libtard lies from a libtard news site,dumbass
According to you, and Posters like you, anything from ANY Source is lies, if it didn't come from Fox Fake news or another Rupert Murdoch-owned Source. You're completely and totally addicted to Rupert Murdoch-owned Sensationalism Sources, even if they're obviously TOTAL BS!

"There's a "Sucker" born every minute", and you People PROVE that to be absolutely true!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm the biggest ignorant moron who has nothing better to do.
What can I say...when you're right, you're right! You certainly won't get any argument from me on the accuracy of that statement! Good to see you finally tell the truth, for a change!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, Obama's Approval Rating is still over twice as high as the House TEApublicans.
The Huge Majority of the American People want the entire Congress REMOVED and start fresh with all new Members. Your Members' days in Congress are numbered, to say the least!
Yeah, like being rated higher than Congress is an accomplishment?
Give it time.
Europe hates Barry more each day.
Edward Snowden is talking to Germany, ROFL.
Barry has more lies to tell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, like being rated higher than Congress is an accomplishment?
Give it time.
Europe hates Barry more each day.
Edward Snowden is talking to Germany, ROFL.
Barry has more lies to tell.
It's a helleva better than being rated more than twice as LOW. Besides, you're the one that brought up the Approval Ratings. Betcha wish you hadn't done that, doncha? How's that foot taste, anyway?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say...I'm a bigger ahole skank than anyone. I try to get men to meet me for a good time,yet none will. I am desperate for a change!
I couldn't agree more, you know what you are and admitting it is a good thing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more, you know what you are and admitting it is a good thing
I see you're practicing the ole "changing another Person's post". You know that that'll get you banned , doncha...if Topix TOS is worth the time it took to type them.
Maybe, I'll just report you and see if Topix means what they say?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,101 - 95,120 of138,913
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••