|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>WOW......cry us a river. Some of you must live a miserable life if you really believe what you post.
Really? Explain who's in control. Thought you were the party for the little guy. Guess you like the money masters.
If I've got the story all wrong here, how about setting me straight.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama's approval rating is tanking: 41%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...
Rocco

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Explain who's in control. Thought you were the party for the little guy. Guess you like the money masters.
If I've got the story all wrong here, how about setting me straight.
It's just a blast watching the Republicans squirm under public pressure because their plan is backfiring. The "little guy" knows who started this debacle and they are the GOP.
Rocco

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
NTM,tell MS.World that the lady was experiencing POST partum depression.
That she ALSO thought Obama was stalkinhg her.
Sound familiar except no baby on TOPIX ,thank GOD.
To see how much Obamacare is going up and the next year EVEN MORE.
That he is "henpecked" by Michelle who will leave him.His folks died and left him feeling abandoned.He will not be alone,therefore cannot stand up to other countries for fear of her leaving him.More concern id for her walking out.He cannot make a speech.Childlike behavior when what we need is a man.Bring Bill back to do things he can't get done.It's all a front.
How does it feel living in a fantasy world ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>I read that even the watermen in FL can't fish certain waters because of the shutdown...and parks are closed among other things. I thought these parks belonged to the people not the government?
Spy, I'm told that the biggest reason for the part about the fishing waters, is because it's all regulated, and all the Ones who's job it is to enforce the Regulations, are laid-off due to the Gov't. shutdown.

So, nobody to watch over the regulated fishing areas, or not many anyway, means they shut them down, just like everything else that the Federal Gov't. is in charge of watching over.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a blast watching the Republicans squirm under public pressure because their plan is backfiring. The "little guy" knows who started this debacle and they are the GOP.
I can see you're having a blast believing you're watching republicans squirm, but you have not explained how what I said could somehow be better detailed by you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well my oh my, thank-you so much for this as I'll be watching it in just a sec. with my morning coffee.
But first, I just want to share this with you and all others on this board.
I believe it was the TeaBaggers who started the thrend/fad of wearing a pin on their lapel to show how "American" they were and then somehow even the Liberals started doing this.
Well yesterday when that mother was crashing her car all around Washington D.C. and our political leaders started running for cover, at that point in time if those people that want to do our leaders harm, all they have to do is start a commotion and have a half dozen snipers placed a special places to pick off anyone running around with a pin on their lapel and they could take out many of our leaders........all because the TeaBaggers started a trend of wearing a lapel pin of the American flag to try to show they were more American then someone of the opposite party. Now it seems like anyone who is in a leadership position wears a pin.
Now I'll sit back with my coffee and watch Jon Steward......Thanks.
Even though I, too, wore an American Flag Pin after 9/11, isn't it actually against the Law to wear any symbol of the American, or the Flag itself, as a body or clothing adornment?
I was told that, by a Military Veteran after 9/11 and I promptly removed my Flag Pin and never wore it, again. Not because I was worried about the Law, but because I knew that such a Law was passed to insure respect for the Flag, and It never occurred to me that I was disrespecting the Flag, until the Vet called my attention to it...and disrespecting the Flag is the LAST thing I ever want to do because that's disrespecting Everybody that has died, been wounded, or served to protect it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

I should have said, Everybody that has died, been wounded, or served to protect it..."and everything it stands for".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of folks working putting up barricades and preventing entrance. You ignore the obvious as usual.
And do you think they are all getting paid for doing it, or are they are doing it because it has to be done, and they will possibly get paid for it, when this Shutdown is over?

You TeaBaggers can't understand this, I know, but most People love this Country and will do what it takes to protect her , and her Treasures, even if they're not sure that they will ever get paid for it! It's called "Patriotism", which you are totally unfamiliar with!
Rocco

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you're having a blast believing you're watching republicans squirm, but you have not explained how what I said could somehow be better detailed by you.
It is difficult to decipher some things you say. You tend to ramble sometimes.
masterblaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>I do know how snipes are trained . That hasn't changed .
Since your expertise is unlimited, please submit a draft resolution to Harry Reid to ban American flag lapel pins. I'm sure he'd be all over it.
This seems to be an area of regulation that Barry missed.
Maybe they could tie this in with a revision to the ACA.
Think of all the potential lives that would be saved from DC snipers taking aim at citizens wearing American lapel pins!!!
Bravo, Rocco!!!!!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though I, too, wore an American Flag Pin after 9/11, isn't it actually against the Law to wear any symbol of the American, or the Flag itself, as a body or clothing adornment?
I was told that, by a Military Veteran after 9/11 and I promptly removed my Flag Pin and never wore it, again. Not because I was worried about the Law, but because I knew that such a Law was passed to insure respect for the Flag, and It never occurred to me that I was disrespecting the Flag, until the Vet called my attention to it...and disrespecting the Flag is the LAST thing I ever want to do because that's disrespecting Everybody that has died, been wounded, or served to protect it.
OMG, this takes the cake.
ROFLMFAO
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>No Barry I'm not deflecting anything, I'm just using common sense about these "lapel pins".
Just listen to what Congressman Juan Vargas, D-San Diego has to say about what happened at the capital yesterday.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Local-C...
Now Barry don't think the terrorist are just sitting back......they are studying this event very closely, to see how we respond.
Barry I beleive you are underestimating our enemy.
Yeah, that nutjob woman said Barry was monitoring her every move.
Well, in a sense that nutcase was right.
The NSA probably knows more about her than she could remember about herself.
I bet MSNBC was disappointed to see it was an African American woman. They'd be giving it 24/7 coverage if it was a white guy.
I'm waiting for Jessie and Al to start up the police excessive force angle for shooting an unarmed AA woman/mother in cold blood. I'll be really disappointed if they don't.
Republican

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure insanity. No such law exists. If Democrats are willing to spread this level of misinformation, what aren't they willing to claim?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

How long will it be before Bill Clinton takes Barry by the hand to show him how negotiations are handled? Barry's on the job training as an executive isn't going very smoothly.
here now

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the best you can do ?
Nope, but why waste my best on Topix?
masterblaster

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your expertise is unlimited, please submit a draft resolution to Harry Reid to ban American flag lapel pins. I'm sure he'd be all over it.
This seems to be an area of regulation that Barry missed.
Maybe they could tie this in with a revision to the ACA.
Think of all the potential lives that would be saved from DC snipers taking aim at citizens wearing American lapel pins!!!
Bravo, Rocco!!!!!
If your a government official , proudly wear your little pin and hope you never fall into an assassins scope.Better yet just put a target on your back to make it easier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? In the 1996 shutdown, the memorials were not closed. Why now? Could it be that, kije the sequester, that there was a directive from the top to make the shutdowns visible? To make it HURT?
Nah. Not the bestest prez in history. He wouldn't do anything like that. He's FOR the little guy - despite the fact that his policies have HURT the little guy more than anyone previous.
The can someone explain why the Feds tried to shutdown Mt. Vernon? It is privately owned, but they tried to shut it down.
Nah. No conspiracy there.
The Mt. Vernon website says:
http://www.mountvernon.org/
We're Open!
No Shutdown here!
The Federal government may be shut down, but Washington’s home remains open. Mount Vernon has remained a private non-profit for more than 150 years.
However, a dispute began when the National Park Service began putting up barricades to block off the facility’s car park, blockading the entrance as well as a spot where tour buses turn around.
The parking lots are co-owned by Mount Vernon and the NPS, but require no immediate maintenance at all, meaning the decision to close them down was completely unnecessary.
http://www.infowars.com/barrycades-government...
This sorry excuse for a president is enjoying this shutdown, and is relying on the press to convince stupid people that he cares.
You're just too ignorant to understand how a Gov't. shuts down works. I'll bet you really think that the President just sits there and decides one by one who gets laid off and who doesn't. How stupid can anybody be?
Just ask yourself how long that would take, Nationwide, for him to do that...or to even go by Depts. and do it.
The pure ignorance of you Teabaggers is absolutely astonishing If you truly believe all the ridiculous things that you post, your ignorance outweighs your dishonesty and your arrogance, and I didn't think that was possible.
And if you truly believe what you continuously Post, you don't have sense enough to pour pi*s out of your own boot, or to keep from pi*sing in it, to begin with!
How sad that you're getting so much joy out of Others pain and Suffering. But, that's a common trait that all of you teabaggers have. You really get your "jollies" out of seeing, and causing, People to suffer! All of you thoroughly disgust me...and I mean, THOROUGHLY disgust me!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>It is difficult to decipher some things you say. You tend to ramble sometimes.
Is this some of the mumbo jumbo y'all come up with when you can't come up with an answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••