Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#99551 Sep 30, 2013
Hee hee hee:

One day away from the launch of the Obamacare marketplaces, the question most on the minds people visiting the Healthcare.gov website is not about coverage,

Most Popular Question at Healthcare.gov : How to Get Exemption From Lack-of-Coverage Penalty Fee?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#99552 Sep 30, 2013
It's official: Senate Democrats vote to shut down government.

The 54-46 vote officially tabled both proposals the House GOP passed early Sunday morning, one of which would have funded the government while delaying the health law for a year, and the other of which would have repealed one of ObamaCare's tax increases

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid bundled both of those proposals into a single vote, which made it easier to round up the support to kill them.
really

Jackson, TN

#99553 Sep 30, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>They don't want to change it dunbass they want it gone..........fool !!!
Well dumbass, you need to get an education, for one I am not sure what "dunass" is unless it is a term for when someone get dun with your mommas nasty ass. You really show how big of a dumbass you are. They wanted to change some of the things that's bad in Obamacare. IF you wasn't so damn stupid, you would know Romney had a successful better version of healthcare in his State. But we should not expect a worthless inbred like you to know anything about that, you spend your time watching MSNBC, highly educational(eyes rolling)
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#99554 Sep 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
How totally ignorant some People are. I hope it's all an ACT. If it's not, total insanity has definitely taken over.
Here's your sign.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#99555 Sep 30, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your sign.
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

Now, hey you, mister, can't you read?
You've got to have a shirt and tie to get a seat
You can't even watch, no you can't eat
You ain't supposed to be here
The sign said you got to have a membership card to get inside
Ugh!

And the sign said, "Everybody welcome. Come in, kneel down and pray"
But when they passed around the plate at the end of it all, I didn't have a
penny to pay
So I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own little sign
I said, "Thank you, Lord, for thinkin''bout me. I'm alive and doin' fine."
Wooo!

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#99556 Sep 30, 2013
This thread now applauds total insanity, so I thought I would contribute... LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99557 Sep 30, 2013
123pictures wrote:
OT,REPUBLICANS ARE the backbone of this country whether you like it or not.
Wall Street will come to the rescue,loan them money and AMERICA will go on.
Have you NO faith?? Yes,there are good REPUBLICANS in WASHINGTON AND TENNESSEE AS WELL JUST as THERE ARE GOOD DEMOCRATS.
SSS IS RIGHT.IT'S ALL GONE INTO A TAILSPIN.SHE NOW SEES IT IS AS WE LET IT BE IN OUR MIND.
We can either settle down or go crazy.Which state do you prefer?? Stop adding fuel to a fire.
TEAPARTY MEMBERS ARE MORE THAN YOU CAN EVEN ADD. They are there to STAY until they decide to disban.
Stop throwing rocks at AMERICANS.
You know, it's bad enough to be so ignorant that you can barely tie your shoes, but you're so ignorant that you don't even KNOW you're ignorant! Trust me, the rest of us that read your stupid Posts have no doubt, we're just astounded that that anybody could be as stupid as you and learn how to turn on a computer, much less post on it.
Makes me grateful that my brain isn't "mush" like yours. Tell me, is that from a birth defect, drug abuse, Fox Fake news...or all three? Could be the "Company" you keep also. Contagious disease that you passed on to each other??? Nevermind, I'm not sure I want to know the answer to that question.

Location hidden

#99558 Sep 30, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Look at it this way my friend, if this mess plays out now over a C.R., maybe by the time we get to the debt ceiling raise next month, they will have it out of their system. This is the least damaging of these potential shutdowns, and I SUSPECT that is why Boehner is allowing this to occur now as opposed to next month. I know you don't like Boehner, but he isn't a tea partier, nor are his purposes served by a massive drop in the stock market that would almost certainly occur if a debt default should occur, not to mention the fact that the costs of carried interest could spike if our credit rating is degraded as a result. There are still sane Republicans in Washington....their mistake happened a long time ago when they folded the tea party into their party, and rode that to winning in 2010. Because of that mistake the tail is wagging the dog, and I STILL pity Boehner !
Good Evening, OT...I think the Teabaggers will do this every change they get, on every Issue, until we either vote them out of Office, or they completely destroy the Country, whichever come first. God Help Us All!

Location hidden

#99559 Sep 30, 2013
Bayless wrote:
It's official: Senate Democrats vote to shut down government.
The 54-46 vote officially tabled both proposals the House GOP passed early Sunday morning, one of which would have funded the government while delaying the health law for a year, and the other of which would have repealed one of ObamaCare's tax increases
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid bundled both of those proposals into a single vote, which made it easier to round up the support to kill them.
This is the second saddest Day for America, in recent times...the first and much more Sad and Tragic Day was the Day we voted the first Tea Party Member into Public Office! How could we have been so stupid?!?!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#99560 Sep 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend all day on here, Stalking and Harassing me and then, at night, you want everybody to get off Topix because you're too lazy to do your Topix Moderator Job.
If you'd stop spending all day Stalking and Harassing me, then you could earn the money Topix pays you, at night! But, as usual, you don't want to work for the money. You're always trying to get something from somebody, without working for it. You're the worst for doing that that I've ever seen on my Life!
You act like you're actually scared of working and you think everybody owes you something! You really are a "TAKER", in every sense of the word!
Being that the SSS believes 123s post was SOOOOOOOOOO damn stupid I wanted to bring up this" Mark of Excellence" so we can all know how to make an intelligent post.

Location hidden

#99561 Sep 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Being that the SSS believes 123s post was SOOOOOOOOOO damn stupid I wanted to bring up this" Mark of Excellence" so we can all know how to make an intelligent post.
Pass it around to all the Teabaggers, especially your Little Playmates, hire somebody to read it to them, and maybe, in a year or so, some of it will sink in and ALL of you Teabaggers can make a sentence or two that's not "STUPID" beyond belief!

You're ALL nothing more than American Nazis! You think you're so intelligent and you probably are, ON PAPER, but your are NOT Human and you prove it by everything you do and everything you say!
I PITY YOU!

Location hidden

#99564 Sep 30, 2013
I've been listening to CSPAN as I post on this Forum. On the Call-in segment, as I listen to the anguish of the Callers, One who said she was disabled and she was so scared of what this Congress was doing...and she was sobbing...the thought occurred to me that Stress will cause One all kinds of Medical Problems, and even death. So, I wonder how many People will develop Life-threatening Medical Problems and maybe , even suffer Heart Attacks that kill them, caused by the the Republicans destroying the Economy in 2007, and everything they and the Tea Party Members have caused since then.
If any of the American People do develop these things and/or die because of the added stress the TEApublicans have caused, after Bush & Co. wrecked the Economy, it is the direct FAULT of the Teapublicans, even though they will NEVER be held accountable...not in this Life, anyway.
May God have Mercy on your Souls.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#99566 Sep 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass it around to all the Teabaggers, especially your Little Playmates, hire somebody to read it to them, and maybe, in a year or so, some of it will sink in and ALL of you Teabaggers can make a sentence or two that's not "STUPID" beyond belief!
You're ALL nothing more than American Nazis! You think you're so intelligent and you probably are, ON PAPER, but your are NOT Human and you prove it by everything you do and everything you say!
I PITY YOU!
Here's your sign......again.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#99568 Sep 30, 2013
123pictures wrote:
My little tiny grandbaby has had open heart surgery.Doing good,fights oxygen though.
How old is the little one?

Location hidden

#99569 Sep 30, 2013
lol

Saitama, Japan

#99573 Sep 30, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Well dumbass, you need to get an education, for one I am not sure what "dunass" is unless it is a term for when someone get dun with your mommas nasty ass. You really show how big of a dumbass you are. They wanted to change some of the things that's bad in Obamacare. IF you wasn't so damn stupid, you would know Romney had a successful better version of healthcare in his State. But we should not expect a worthless inbred like you to know anything about that, you spend your time watching MSNBC, highly educational(eyes rolling)
You are obviously not an educated person and pretending to be .......fail.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#99574 Sep 30, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening, OT...I think the Teabaggers will do this every change they get, on every Issue, until we either vote them out of Office, or they completely destroy the Country, whichever come first. God Help Us All!
Good evening my friend ! They would if there was anything to be gained. If Obama refuses to capitulate, their caucus will fracture on it's own as rational Republicans realize the consequences of irrational behavior. There is already pressure coming from of all places, the Chamber of Commerce ! Believe me when the chamber speaks, sane Republicans listen.
Apparently Obama has finally grown a spine, and the ACA exchanges open tomorrow, on schedule, and unaffected by a shutdown, which I now see as almost a certainty.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#99575 Sep 30, 2013
123pictures wrote:
She was due April 14,came 1st week afterChristmas.
Weighed 1 pound 11 ounces. Two repairs needed to little heart. Only could take one.Heart too weak,B/P dropped.
She has a heart problem.Now weighs 11 pounds though.
They say she is 9 months old .Her B/P bottoms out.
She is precious.Got to hold her the first time today.
She's been in Vanderbilt for months on life support.
I will keep this child in my prayers, an hope her a speedy recovery.
Amos

Gainesboro, TN

#99576 Sep 30, 2013
Overton County mayor is full of hot air

Taking about HOT AIR,that is REPUBLICAN capt ron cyrus who said he would keep taxes LOW,Better schools and Bring Jobs to Overton County..

And He lied Raised taxes even on his republicans buddies, CUT the School Budget then ask the school board to start a ROTC class,"I guess so he could say he made jobs by getting kids ready for war" and still no Jobs or the ROTC. a BIG JOKE IS CAPT RON CYRUS> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH a LOSER is what that fool is.

Location hidden

#99577 Sep 30, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 7 min WTSenior 1,615
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min Rock 61,557
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 12 min So What 79,562
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,421
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Another Damn Liberal 65,071
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 39 min Truth is might 19,507
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 165,514
More from around the web