olivia

Cookeville, TN

#98976 Sep 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief Olivia. David Koch ran as a libertarian vice-president 33 years ago and has since left the Libertarian policy. Do you honestly think that today's Republicans care how the Koch's think? Yes, they dump a lot of money into political campaigns for Tea Party candidates and PACS, but do you not think big business funds liberal and democratic campaigns? Ever heard of GE? You might want to check up on them in your extensive research.
Yes, David Koch got less than 1% of the vote while Reagan won in a landslide. Why do you think Reagan was supported so vehemently while the Koch Brothers support was nonexistant? Why do you think Republicans pay attention to them today when they were ignored back then? I don't know of any Republican that goes to the voting booth thinking "the Koch Brothers support the Tea Party Candidate so I am going support them with a Tea Party vote."
You must drink from the same water supply as SSS. That water poisons the mind.
keep voting for the tea party candidates, and if a sufficient number of idiots follow your lead, we will all be drinking poison. Keep fracking, my friend.
Really

United States

#98978 Sep 26, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
you are no match for senior women like ellen burnstein, maggie Smith, Meryl Streep, and Sigpirney Weaver. You are a small insignoficant excuse for a man to attack a woman's age. SHAME!
you are a dumbass and. Waste of good or even bad air. Stupid skank, you wish you could find a man.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98980 Sep 26, 2013
If Rafael Cruz is as highly educated as he is alleged to be, then he is a Self-promoting, highly-educated Fool!
He has been in the Senate eight months...eight months, and he thinks he runs the place! Anybody who can't see that his ONLY concern is "show-boating" himself, even at the cost of destroying the Country, is totally blind!
----------
"Cruz, Corker Clash On Senate Floor:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#98981 Sep 26, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>you are a dumbass and. Waste of good or even bad air. Stupid skank, you wish you could find a man.
well, my my.....did someone have a sensitive bone hit here? Seems he protests too loudly.
TN Voter

Kennewick, WA

#98982 Sep 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Einstein, tell us what you THINK you know about the Affordable Care Act and where your information came from!
Read the damn bill or marry someone who is a hospital administrator or a office manager who gets paid for a living to know what the hell their talking about... You get your info from the Huffington post!! You say I'm getting mine from fake Fox News, but I compared what fake Fox News posted and the congressional budget offices posted and the bill and people who work in this field and ya know what??? Fake Fox News was not so fake after all!!! You are fake. Your post and information is fake... This bill is a tax! The Supreme Court told us it's a tax, so why won't you look anything up other then CNN or Huffington Post? Why are you incapable of going to www.healthcare.gov and look it up? Why can't you do something so simple... Do it and you'll see that even you will pay 200% more!! No one is making this up. Just because Obama said it does not mean its true... I mean Adolf hitler said he would make Germany great! He told the Germans that there would be work and promised prosperity and that the constitution would still be enforced!!! He lied! Well people lie.. You say you want the truth! Go look it up. You got internet so it's not hard to figure it out... We all make mistakes or have been mislead before... Bush was a prime example, however if I could have him back I'd vote for him... I miss 5% unemployment and I miss all that work we had.. We were building left and right and guess who deregulated the banks for homes so everyone could buy one... Wasn't bush! I'm not a fan of his but guess what? He did not put us at an additional 8 trillion in debt either... Obama told us that he'd fundamentally change America as we know it and he's done just that. Even the unions are losing faith in Obama. Now Barry is at colleges campaigning for healthcare and blaming republicans. Lying to these kids who have no clue!! Look all I'm saying is take the time to look it up.. That's all. You want to have a serious discussion, well here's your chance to have a serious discussion that will affect us both
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#98983 Sep 26, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the damn bill or marry someone who is a hospital administrator or a office manager who gets paid for a living to know what the hell their talking about... You get your info from the Huffington post!! You say I'm getting mine from fake Fox News, but I compared what fake Fox News posted and the congressional budget offices posted and the bill and people who work in this field and ya know what??? Fake Fox News was not so fake after all!!! You are fake. Your post and information is fake... This bill is a tax! The Supreme Court told us it's a tax, so why won't you look anything up other then CNN or Huffington Post? Why are you incapable of going to www.healthcare.gov and look it up? Why can't you do something so simple... Do it and you'll see that even you will pay 200% more!! No one is making this up. Just because Obama said it does not mean its true... I mean Adolf hitler said he would make Germany great! He told the Germans that there would be work and promised prosperity and that the constitution would still be enforced!!! He lied! Well people lie.. You say you want the truth! Go look it up. You got internet so it's not hard to figure it out... We all make mistakes or have been mislead before... Bush was a prime example, however if I could have him back I'd vote for him... I miss 5% unemployment and I miss all that work we had.. We were building left and right and guess who deregulated the banks for homes so everyone could buy one... Wasn't bush! I'm not a fan of his but guess what? He did not put us at an additional 8 trillion in debt either... Obama told us that he'd fundamentally change America as we know it and he's done just that. Even the unions are losing faith in Obama. Now Barry is at colleges campaigning for healthcare and blaming republicans. Lying to these kids who have no clue!! Look all I'm saying is take the time to look it up.. That's all. You want to have a serious discussion, well here's your chance to have a serious discussion that will affect us both
you, iam sure, deserve everything you get from the corp. greedy overlords u serve. Keep on keeping on. Save us from those that would help the humgrey, displaced due to corp. greed, homeless children due to hedge fund benefiters, and umemployed due to outsourcing jobs overseas because corps. do no want to pay egen an inadequate U.S. minimum wage.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98984 Sep 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief Olivia. David Koch ran as a libertarian vice-president 33 years ago and has since left the Libertarian policy. Do you honestly think that today's Republicans care how the Koch's think? Yes, they dump a lot of money into political campaigns for Tea Party candidates and PACS, but do you not think big business funds liberal and democratic campaigns? Ever heard of GE? You might want to check up on them in your extensive research.
Yes, David Koch got less than 1% of the vote while Reagan won in a landslide. Why do you think Reagan was supported so vehemently while the Koch Brothers support was nonexistant? Why do you think Republicans pay attention to them today when they were ignored back then? I don't know of any Republican that goes to the voting booth thinking "the Koch Brothers support the Tea Party Candidate so I am going support them with a Tea Party vote."
You must drink from the same water supply as SSS. That water poisons the mind.
And you think that we're all Fools that don't know you're lying through your teeth, if you have any.
The Koch Bros. formed the Tea Party, they funded it, they paid for all the buses that hauled the Fools like you to the Rallies and paid all your expenses for going, they welshed on the Opryland Hotel Bill in Nashville when all of you attended your Organizational Meeting there...everything you've done , everywhere you've been , and everything you had connected to those trips and meetings has been paid for by the Koch Bros., so you would promote THEIR Interests...and if you don't know that, then, you are truly a Fool among Fools, of outstanding ignorance! My guess is you're just a plain ole Big-ass Liar and that you know very well every word I'm saying is TRUE!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#98986 Sep 26, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T BELIEVE I SEE YOUR SN ON MY POSTS. Don't post to me AGAIN.I have no interest in you if you are seeking attention.Take it elsewhere.
DO NOT REPLY AGAIN.
Would you not ever reply to Sassy again if she simply said "do not reply again?"

You would not. Why would you expect me to?

Did you understand this post, or should I post it again in ALL CAPS?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98987 Sep 26, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
well, my my.....did someone have a sensitive bone hit here? Seems he protests too loudly.
Isn't it odd that ALL of THEM have one thing on their Minds, and that's what they accuse you and me of...FINDING A MAN! The really "telling" thing is that all of them are Posting as MEN!
So, we have MEN who are consumed with thoughts of "FINDING A MAN"! Isn't that Special? Why don't they just go down to the Local Gay Bar? Surely, SOMEBODY there will give them a little action, and they'll shut up about it! Although granted, they might need to go at "closing time" to get lucky!

Even at my age, I can pick up a Man at a Bar, if I'm not picky, long before they get so drunk that anybody looks good to them! But, maybe it's different at a Gay Bar...I don't know, I've never been in one. Then again, maybe they're just such Ugly Gay Men that even other Ugly Gay men don't want anything to do with them! That's what Straight Men call "Coyote UUUgly"...when the Woman that he goes home with, is so ugly that the Man wants to chew his own arm off the next Morning, when he wakes up sober, to keep from waking her up, before he can get the heck outta there!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#98988 Sep 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think that we're all Fools that don't know you're lying through your teeth, if you have any.
The Koch Bros. formed the Tea Party, they funded it, they paid for all the buses that hauled the Fools like you to the Rallies and paid all your expenses for going, they welshed on the Opryland Hotel Bill in Nashville when all of you attended your Organizational Meeting there...everything you've done , everywhere you've been , and everything you had connected to those trips and meetings has been paid for by the Koch Bros., so you would promote THEIR Interests...and if you don't know that, then, you are truly a Fool among Fools, of outstanding ignorance! My guess is you're just a plain ole Big-ass Liar and that you know very well every word I'm saying is TRUE!
Uh no. Read my post again. You obviously didn't comprehend it. Do you support the Liberal cause because Hollywood backs it? If not, then use that analogy to try to understand the point. Responding by calling everyone a liar is a tactic that is simply a little too immature for adults in a discussion. Try to polish yourself up a little.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98989 Sep 26, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the damn bill or marry someone who is a hospital administrator or a office manager who gets paid for a living to know what the hell their talking about... You get your info from the Huffington post!! You say I'm getting mine from fake Fox News, but I compared what fake Fox News posted and the congressional budget offices posted and the bill and people who work in this field and ya know what??? Fake Fox News was not so fake after all!!! You are fake. Your post and information is fake... This bill is a tax! The Supreme Court told us it's a tax, so why won't you look anything up other then CNN or Huffington Post? Why are you incapable of going to www.healthcare.gov and look it up? Why can't you do something so simple... Do it and you'll see that even you will pay 200% more!! No one is making this up. Just because Obama said it does not mean its true... I mean Adolf hitler said he would make Germany great! He told the Germans that there would be work and promised prosperity and that the constitution would still be enforced!!! He lied! Well people lie.. You say you want the truth! Go look it up. You got internet so it's not hard to figure it out... We all make mistakes or have been mislead before... Bush was a prime example, however if I could have him back I'd vote for him... I miss 5% unemployment and I miss all that work we had.. We were building left and right and guess who deregulated the banks for homes so everyone could buy one... Wasn't bush! I'm not a fan of his but guess what? He did not put us at an additional 8 trillion in debt either... Obama told us that he'd fundamentally change America as we know it and he's done just that. Even the unions are losing faith in Obama. Now Barry is at colleges campaigning for healthcare and blaming republicans. Lying to these kids who have no clue!! Look all I'm saying is take the time to look it up.. That's all. You want to have a serious discussion, well here's your chance to have a serious discussion that will affect us both
You are actually following Rafael's Lead and mimicking his words! Oh, you pitiful Idiot! the Members of his own Party are about ready to castrate him and you've chosen him as your Idol. You've got judgment problems bad enough that you need a "Keeper"...not a Caregiver, a "KEEPER" to protect you from yourself!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98991 Sep 26, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T BELIEVE I SEE YOUR SN ON MY POSTS. Don't post to me AGAIN.I have no interest in you if you are seeking attention.Take it elsewhere.
DO NOT REPLY AGAIN.
LMAO! Idiot, wait until you're asked before you post a "turndown". Trust me, you'll be waiting a LONG time, a VERY LONG time!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#98992 Sep 26, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>you are a dumbass and. Waste of good or even bad air. Stupid skank, you wish you could find a man.
you are too funny. Rich. you should be a reality TV show. Maybe Honey Boo Boo could give you some tips.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#98994 Sep 26, 2013
olivia wrote:
Obama cut the debt by a third by getting us out of iraq and winding down the war in afganistan and the last cuts to the budget did the rest. the dow is up from 7 to a record 14, the auto industry is alive and well, the unemployment rate is down from 10.8 to 7.3. What part of that so you dislike?
Thank you John Boehner for reigning in spending and slowing deficit spending.
Thank you John Boehner for following through with Barry's request for a SEQUESTER.
First Barry was for a SEQUESTER, then he was against it.(sound familiar??)
Remember the liberals spin that the SEQUESTER would cause 12 hour airport delays, shut 25% of the airports down, cause massive federal employee layoffs, etc, etc, etc.
Well look around.
John was right.
Barry lied.
Thank you John Boehner for putting the country on the path of fiscal responsibility.
Tax and spend is in "time out".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98995 Sep 26, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Sometimes you post like an adult.Sometimes.
Posting to me is not invited. I have no interest in you. NOW DO NOT POST TO ME AGAIN.
You're like a kid with snide remarks.You can do better than you have for two days now. All childish. It is childish of you.ADD??
She dishes out whatever vile thoughts comes across her brain.Sarcastic remarks will be answered with the same.You are a nuisance andlacking in maturity.
DO NOT POST TO ME AGAIN.
FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL GIVE YOU ATTENTION YOU ARE SEEKING.
STOP POSTING to any of us! We don't want to talk to you anywhere close to as much as you want to talk to some of us, while protesting all the while that you don't want to talk to us! Get control of yourself and I don't think you'll have to worry about anybody posting to you. In fact, they would all be relieved to not have to...and VERY THANKFUL TO BE RID OF YOU , FOR GOOD!

CRAZY Posters make People uncomfortable!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#98997 Sep 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd that ALL of THEM have one thing on their Minds, and that's what they accuse you and me of...FINDING A MAN! The really "telling" thing is that all of them are Posting as MEN!
So, we have MEN who are consumed with thoughts of "FINDING A MAN"! Isn't that Special? Why don't they just go down to the Local Gay Bar? Surely, SOMEBODY there will give them a little action, and they'll shut up about it! Although granted, they might need to go at "closing time" to get lucky!
Even at my age, I can pick up a Man at a Bar, if I'm not picky, long before they get so drunk that anybody looks good to them! But, maybe it's different at a Gay Bar...I don't know, I've never been in one. Then again, maybe they're just such Ugly Gay Men that even other Ugly Gay men don't want anything to do with them! That's what Straight Men call "Coyote UUUgly"...when the Woman that he goes home with, is so ugly that the Man wants to chew his own arm off the next Morning, when he wakes up sober, to keep from waking her up, before he can get the heck outta there!
well, sexy, i have been in a gay bar, never felt so safe. just socialized with no pressure to be anything other than what i am. they were gentlemen and scholars and dressed very well. i am reminded of that monty python song, i'm a lumber jack..........

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#98998 Sep 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. Read my post again. You obviously didn't comprehend it. Do you support the Liberal cause because Hollywood backs it? If not, then use that analogy to try to understand the point. Responding by calling everyone a liar is a tactic that is simply a little too immature for adults in a discussion. Try to polish yourself up a little.
I lost my "polish" about the second year of Filthy Insults from Filthy Posters. Taking the High Road is useless when you're constantly surrounded on Topix by Gutter Trash!
As Men like to say, if I'm going to constantly be accused of it, I might as well do it! I'll bet you've used that excuse a few times, yourself.

So, what's your second piece of advice?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#99000 Sep 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it odd that ALL of THEM have one thing on their Minds, and that's what they accuse you and me of...FINDING A MAN! The really "telling" thing is that all of them are Posting as MEN!
So, we have MEN who are consumed with thoughts of "FINDING A MAN"! Isn't that Special? Why don't they just go down to the Local Gay Bar? Surely, SOMEBODY there will give them a little action, and they'll shut up about it! Although granted, they might need to go at "closing time" to get lucky!
Even at my age, I can pick up a Man at a Bar, if I'm not picky, long before they get so drunk that anybody looks good to them! But, maybe it's different at a Gay Bar...I don't know, I've never been in one. Then again, maybe they're just such Ugly Gay Men that even other Ugly Gay men don't want anything to do with them! That's what Straight Men call "Coyote UUUgly"...when the Woman that he goes home with, is so ugly that the Man wants to chew his own arm off the next Morning, when he wakes up sober, to keep from waking her up, before he can get the heck outta there!
What is with the Gay agenda again? I am beginning to wonder about you.
Who is always throwing the Gay stuff around and telling everyone else how open minded you are and every one else is a gay basher when you are the one that goes on and on about it?
so are you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#99001 Sep 26, 2013
123pictures wrote:
Sometimes you post like an adult.Sometimes.
Posting to me is not invited. I have no interest in you. NOW DO NOT POST TO ME AGAIN.
You're like a kid with snide remarks.You can do better than you have for two days now. All childish. It is childish of you.ADD??
She dishes out whatever vile thoughts comes across her brain.Sarcastic remarks will be answered with the same.You are a nuisance andlacking in maturity.
DO NOT POST TO ME AGAIN.
FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL GIVE YOU ATTENTION YOU ARE SEEKING.
Now, this "Thing" is posting to itself!...SMH...The Above is NOT a Reply to any Post. It is a stand alone post all by itself...Post #98985, on my Forum! CRAZY!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#99003 Sep 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. Read my post again. You obviously didn't comprehend it. Do you support the Liberal cause because Hollywood backs it? If not, then use that analogy to try to understand the point. Responding by calling everyone a liar is a tactic that is simply a little too immature for adults in a discussion. Try to polish yourself up a little.
yea, i just agree with all of this because hollywood backs that position. How stupid do you think people are? People in California ask questions of these Tea Party idiots just like the rest of the country. It is not just Hollywood, it is the majority of the population of these united states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Sick Man Freud Ph... 58,179
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 min Calling it like I... 77,266
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Obama Zombies 158,840
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 25 min Kentucky 46
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,732
Who's got your vote in the Florida State Agricu... 27 min Old Retired Guy 2
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 33 min Bros 14

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE