Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe a retired woman can have an opinion. No matter how offbeat it is.
Only divorced Black Widdows do.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
We're BROKE!!! It's not our job to take care of people that won't work. Yes we can help those that want to help themselves, but we cannot continue to afford doing what were doing. You got to start somewhere!!! Those "bastards" understand math!
We are not broke. We are not in any danger of going broke. We have the world's largest economy and the world's reserve currency. That currency isn't backed by gold, but by the full faith and credit of the United States. The United States has the power to tax and tariff to meet this government's needs for cash, and with fiat currency comes the ability to print money as well. We are NOT BROKE.
I think it IS our job to see to it that nobody goes to bed hungry in a land of plenty. A government that allows it's citizens to go hungry isn't much of a country at all..... more like a banana republic.
BCAlien

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
We're BROKE!!! It's not our job to take care of people that won't work. Yes we can help those that want to help themselves, but we cannot continue to afford doing what were doing. You got to start somewhere!!! Those "bastards" understand math!
Nah, not broke. Let's raise minnumn wage and raise the debt ceiling by at least 5T
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

The Houston Astros, who drew a huge crowd of 900 people this weekend, also set a TV record. They got a Neilsen rating of 0.0. That's right. No on was watching.

Executives from MSNBC vowed to do even better. They are looking at negative viewership.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your misinformed , or uninformed, "opinion"...or are you basing this on false "information" that somebody is putting out? Whichever it is, it is an absolute LIE!
I've read so much data that my Mind is reeling from it, and I would suggest you do the same, unless your intention is to mislead People.
Ha! Teabaggers mislead People??? Surely NOT! <S>
Sorry, for a minute there, I forgot totally forgot who TEAbaggers are, and what they do, and their sole purpose for being! I actually confused them with Human Beings, for a quick moment! My Mistake!
Really? So what's your understanding of this "cut"?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> We are not broke. We are not in any danger of going broke. We have the world's largest economy and the world's reserve currency. That currency isn't backed by gold, but by the full faith and credit of the United States. The United States has the power to tax and tariff to meet this government's needs for cash, and with fiat currency comes the ability to print money as well. We are NOT BROKE.
I think it IS our job to see to it that nobody goes to bed hungry in a land of plenty. A government that allows it's citizens to go hungry isn't much of a country at all..... more like a banana republic.
This type of 'progressive' thinking is a prime example of just WHY we ARE BROKE.

Only to liberals is being nearly $17 Trillion in debt - so much that our grandchildren's grandchildren can never pay it off - means that everything is sunshine and lollipops.
BCAlien

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Sassy did you really tell your daughter when she was growing up only big Harry hand would make her breasts grow bigger?
BCAlien

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Hairy
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh the humanity!!!

Boy suspended for playing with airsoft gun AT HOME....

WAVY, the NBC affiliate in Hampton Roads, Virginia asks “has zero tolerance gone too far?” as it reports this story:

A suspended seventh grade Virginia Beach student will find out soon if he is expelled for the rest of the year for shooting an airsoft gun.

Aidan’s father, Tim Clark, told WAVY.com what happened next lacks commons sense. The children were suspended for possession, handling and use of a firearm. The “fire” in firearm, of course, refers to gunpowder, which a pellet gun doesn’t have. Six children were playing in the Caraballo front yard all together, and the school suspended three it said had discharged the “firearm” near the school bus stop.

The school found out about the kids playing around because a neighbor.

The caller also knew the gun wasn't real and said so, "This is not a real one, but it makes people uncomfortable. I know that it makes me (uncomfortable), as a mom, to see a boy pointing a gun," she told the 911 dispatcher."

http://www.wavy.com/web/wavy/news/local/va-be...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
This type of 'progressive' thinking is a prime example of just WHY we ARE BROKE.
Only to liberals is being nearly $17 Trillion in debt - so much that our grandchildren's grandchildren can never pay it off - means that everything is sunshine and lollipops.
Okay, refute the facts I posted.(Not the last part which is obviously my opinion.)

BTW, by that metric those who owe a mortgage on their home which is larger than their cash on hand is broke right ?.....No,? I didn't think so ! AND that person isn't allowed to print money like our government is, or to raise their income as the government can.
Oh Hush

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your misinformed , or uninformed, "opinion"...or are you basing this on false "information" that somebody is putting out? Whichever it is, it is an absolute LIE!
I've read so much data that my Mind is reeling from it, and I would suggest you do the same, unless your intention is to mislead People.
Ha! Teabaggers mislead People??? Surely NOT! <S>
Sorry, for a minute there, I forgot totally forgot who TEAbaggers are, and what they do, and their sole purpose for being! I actually confused them with Human Beings, for a quick moment! My Mistake!
Call a wammmmblylance

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can't fix 'stupid'.
Repeatedly I have shown proof of subjects via multiple links and you continually say...'nope TEAbagger'. You are a simpleton unable to make rational arguments, therefore - you resort to personal attacks every single day; all the while feigning outrage at others who respond in kind.
What a pitiful, anger-filled, and miserable life you must live.
The Teabaggers started the Name-calling and the Slurring of the the President and the Democrats' Party Names...and they still do it! The Progesssive Liberals didn't "return the favor " for a very long time. But, I kinda got sick of the disrespectful Name-calling , especially of the sitting President.
And guess who's crying and whining about getting a dose of their own medicine, just like they do about everything. It's perfectly fine when they do it to other People, but when it gets done to them, they cry like the whiny Little Girls they are, regardless of their gender. It's the Teabagger way and what they are known for, among other immature and Juvenile behavior! So, if you Teabaggers want it to stop, stop your Part first! That's on your shoulders since you're the Ones who started it!
BCAlien

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Bayless wrote:
Oh the humanity!!!
Boy suspended for playing with airsoft gun AT HOME....
WAVY, the NBC affiliate in Hampton Roads, Virginia asks “has zero tolerance gone too far?” as it reports this story:
A suspended seventh grade Virginia Beach student will find out soon if he is expelled for the rest of the year for shooting an airsoft gun.
Aidan’s father, Tim Clark, told WAVY.com what happened next lacks commons sense. The children were suspended for possession, handling and use of a firearm. The “fire” in firearm, of course, refers to gunpowder, which a pellet gun doesn’t have. Six children were playing in the Caraballo front yard all together, and the school suspended three it said had discharged the “firearm” near the school bus stop.
The school found out about the kids playing around because a neighbor.
The caller also knew the gun wasn't real and said so, "This is not a real one, but it makes people uncomfortable. I know that it makes me (uncomfortable), as a mom, to see a boy pointing a gun," she told the 911 dispatcher."
http://www.wavy.com/web/wavy/news/local/va-be...
Good for them. If a girl can't have a knife to cut and eat chicken with surely GUN S are out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe a retired woman can have an opinion. No matter how offbeat it is.
Retired, or not Retired has nothing to do with it. Women have opinions and some of us are not afraid to express them. For some Neanderthal, Knuckle-dragging Men, lost in the Stone age (most of them, Teabaggers), that is a concept they can't accept! But, they'll just have to suck it up and get used to it, because it is a FACT, and it's not going to change!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Teabaggers started the Name-calling and the Slurring of the the President and the Democrats' Party Names...and they still do it! The Progesssive Liberals didn't "return the favor " for a very long time. But, I kinda got sick of the disrespectful Name-calling , especially of the sitting President.
And guess who's crying and whining about getting a dose of their own medicine, just like they do about everything. It's perfectly fine when they do it to other People, but when it gets done to them, they cry like the whiny Little Girls they are, regardless of their gender. It's the Teabagger way and what they are known for, among other immature and Juvenile behavior! So, if you Teabaggers want it to stop, stop your Part first! That's on your shoulders since you're the Ones who started it!
Just as was stated, can't fix stupid.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, refute the facts I posted.(Not the last part which is obviously my opinion.)
BTW, by that metric those who owe a mortgage on their home which is larger than their cash on hand is broke right ?.....No,? I didn't think so ! AND that person isn't allowed to print money like our government is, or to raise their income as the government can.
If we aren't broke, then just why must we raise the DEBT ceiling each and every year - AFTER the government has run OUT of $$$???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you can't fix 'stupid'.
Repeatedly I have shown proof of subjects via multiple links and you continually say...'nope TEAbagger'. You are a simpleton unable to make rational arguments, therefore - you resort to personal attacks every single day; all the while feigning outrage at others who respond in kind.
What a pitiful, anger-filled, and miserable life you must live.
The ONLY Links you Teabaggers EVER post are to Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Sits, NEVER to a recognized and Reputable news organization Site...NEVER!

I could post Links to all kinds of Liberal Propaganda Sites but I don't, even though you accuse me of it because I know that their information is not accurate. It's only there to promote their Political Agenda.!
The Sites that I do post Links from...some of them do post Articles about Liberal "Causes", but their Reporting is accurate, even on those Liberal "Issues", and they have recognition and Awards to prove it, NOT Awards for promoting their "Causes", but Awards for the "quality" of their Reporting, among which is the ACCURACY of their Reporting!

I have posted some of the Awards that "Mother Jones" has won, because of you Teabaggers disputing the accuracy of it's information, for instance!
So, post ANY Awards That any of your Sources have won, and I will reconsider my opinion of them , as being Totally Junk Propaganda Sources!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

"Kenya Mall Attacker Reportedly Apologized To, Freed British Boy, 4, Who Called Him 'A Very Bad Man'."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57604338/...
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid can you be ? In your case......
i'm a hell of a lot smarter than the bum who screwed your nasty ass mom
sassy is stupid

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired, or not Retired has nothing to do with it. Women have opinions and some of us are not afraid to express them. For some Neanderthal, Knuckle-dragging Men, lost in the Stone age (most of them, Teabaggers), that is a concept they can't accept! But, they'll just have to suck it up and get used to it, because it is a FACT, and it's not going to change!
your opinion is that of mother jones and others, you don't have a brain to think for yourself. You are too stupid to know how to do so,dumb skank

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 150,352
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 min Franklin 58,290
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Slumlord Weather ... 30,265
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 14 min Not Landrieu 3,002
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min Truth Teller 96,796
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min ChicknButt 52,451
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,739

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••