Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 4,432)

Showing posts 88,621 - 88,640 of140,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

"How I Got Licensed To Carry A Concealed Gun In 32 States By Barely Trying."

("I was clueless, hung over, and totally worthless with a firearm. Four hours later, I was officially qualified to pack heat.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/09/c...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

"George W. Bush defends Obama's Golfing:'It Gives You An Outlet'."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/24/us-...
Rocco

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

sassy is a stupid skank wrote:
<quoted text>Well moron, far left liberals lie and Clintons a perfect example of that!
How stupid can you be ? In your case......
Rocco

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're OK with that?
Yes. I hope it goes even higher.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey D., I don't know if you are referring to a particular post, but I am comparing to how SSS posts to the Jackson poster. Not the exact same symantics, but both objectives are the same, i.e. to personally insult those who disagree with them. I don't condone the Jackson poster any more than I condone SSS. However, the Jackson poster seems to just deride SSS. SSS derides everyone who disagrees with her and has her own special tactic at drawing those who disagree out. For example, when responding to a conservative's post who was simply expressing his or her opinion, she starts out her post by stating "You Stupid Fool." That kind of response is naturally going to elicit abuse right back at her. She can object to a dissenter's opinion, but if she would cut out the slurs and personal insults, this thread would be cleaned up in a second, or at least mostly cleaned up. The insulting ones keep off the good ones in my opinion. That's basically what I meant.
Good Morning Pete, hope you had a great weekend........I know we(my family) did, I love this change of seasons.
Any Who!
Back to this Jackson/SSS issue......to me, this issue about the difference between Jackson/SSS is like night and day. I mean when Jackson get's on it's nothing but filth,(unless he paste and copy's something) first time everytime, and he has not been dragged out on this Forum and quartered like SSS. I mean I've seen her picture, court cases, information true or false(I don't care) about her and the list just goes on and on. Yet she somehow keeps coming back and posting her links to important issues and yes responds to other poster's sometimes in a negative way,(but no way even close to Jackson's filth) but I really don't go back and see who really started it.
Anyway Pete, I hope you and I can keep posting the way we do, I know we disagree on somethings but we do have other things......things that are very important, like family and those are what really matter.
Take Care Pete, and I'll post to you later my friend.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I submit that her repeated degradation of "TEApublicans", in virtually every post, is sufficient to irritate and illicit a sharp response from even a first time viewer of the forum. With the possible exception of those on the left.
Good Morning NT, yes I know the term "TEApublicans" is an irritate and sometimes draws a sharp response..........just like the ACA or like others call "Obama Care", a term(that use to be an irritate to me) that will in the future become a "Trademark" of President Obama's health care legacy.
Now this is one term that just might make our President's new Healthcare program famous.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of Greeneville means absolutely nothing to me.
Greeneville High School is one of the highest rated, and one of the most beautiful in the state. The high school and campus are spectacular.
You continual speculative flurries are getting old.
Your rants highlight your demeanor.
Please refrain from making yourself look foolish.
Well Barry I for one am always attracted to that cannon ball stuck in the church wall ever since the Civil War. As far as anything else I'm not there long enough.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always tell when TEAbaggers are losing the argument or have been caught in their lies, or both...they change the subject! LOL!
Divert the People's attention...they learned that from the Far-Right Republicans that have been doing it for years. BTW, it didn't work for them , either, except with the TEAbaggers, like you see here, and it doesn't take much to divert their attention, or to fool them! Fox Fake News has made a fortune from doing that very thing to them, and they STILL fall for it!
"You just can't fix Stupid"!
No, you can't fix 'stupid'.

Repeatedly I have shown proof of subjects via multiple links and you continually say...'nope TEAbagger'. You are a simpleton unable to make rational arguments, therefore - you resort to personal attacks every single day; all the while feigning outrage at others who respond in kind.

What a pitiful, anger-filled, and miserable life you must live.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Here's an example of what one 'good guy with a gun' can do....this, of course, is a far cry from Obama & other liberal's idea of a utopia of gun free zones where people are defenseless.

A former marine emerged as a hero of the Nairobi siege yesterday after he was credited with saving up to 100 lives.

The ex soldier was having coffee at the Westgate mall when it was attacked by Islamists on Saturday.

With a gun tucked into his waistband, he was pictured helping two women from the complex.

The former soldier is said to have returned to the building on a dozen occasions, despite intense gunfire.

A friend in Nairobi said:‘What he did was so heroic. He was having coffee with friends when it happened.

‘He went back in 12 times and saved 100 people. Imagine going back in when you knew what was going on inside.’

Here's a link, but Sassy won't believe it - it didn't come from motherjones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24302...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if it looks like the Taj Mahal, if it's turning out Doofuses like you, I wouldn't want my Kids any where around it!
And is that the only thing you can say good about the Place, is about it's schools? There's a lot more to a Town than it's schools, whether you realize it or not.
And FYI, I've read about your little Town and I was NOT impressed! And I'm sure what I read, was shining the best light on it!
If I remember correctly, don't you have a Major Juvenile Detention Center there?
I'm not concerned about what impresses you, but to set you straight...
There is no major juvenile detention center in Greeneville.
We have a facility run by Freewill Baptist Ministries that houses approximately 20 juveniles with minor non-violent offenses. They are schooled and have the opportunity to attend church. It is state funded, and is a non-profit institution.
There is also the Holston Home for Children which houses orphans and juveniles with minor non-violent offenses. It receives state money and donations from major corporations, a non-profit institution also. It houses about 40 - 50 children of all ages.
And what would it matter if we did have a major institution? I thought you were a liberal? LMAO
david

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

everybody should realize that sexy sasser senior is a plant. he was professionally assigned to come here and other forums to infiltrate and spread a virus of the mind. just like a internet worm or virus attacks a computers mainframe, this member attempts to bypass the firewall of your common sense and intelligence. with each new post he spreads chaos and brainwashing tactics upoun those more weak willed and dumbed down. its a part time job usually assigned by a government or buisness. it does pay to a certain degree, and the backlash can sometimes prove dangerous if the writer does not know what he is doing. netherless, be wise and careful of people such as this. they have many goals, but the main goal is to create doubt and confusion.. even in war time of past the enemy used such tactics on people as experiments. mr. sexy sasser senior is a snake in the grass, and most likely one sent here by our enemies abroad.. dont think the united states cant be infiltrated by the enemy and then use key positions to demoralize the people. its soooo easy to get in the united states and start a life its almost childs play.. what makes you think our enenmies have not special trained certain whole familys and individuals and then had them move here to blend in??? this is even worse than a shooter, or bomber. this is a implant who has another assignment even more deadly.. walk with them, talk with them, play there game.. but dont you forget your objective.. go now,, here are your papers, here is where you will live.. good luck my comrade.. and good luck sexy sasser senoir.. i might be a loud mouth sometimes and get in trouble. im not perfect and ive made a crapload of mistakes. but one thing you can count on is i speak my mind. and im one of you!!! i cant stand a few members here but at least i know there just neighborhood riff raff and one of our countrymen. but this guy here mr sexy sasser senoir. now this guy is the enemy for sure in spades
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Greenville is a very nice place! I spent the majority of my time around Mosheim though. Did a little fishing over around Camp Creek too.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySuperStud wrote:
<quoted text>
Previously known as Hey.
How do ya like my new username, my little Hot Chick from Hell.
Hey "stud" be careful out there.....I know you don't like antibiotics or regular doctors and those STDs aren't easy to cure without modern antibiotics. I have heard the "cure" for one was a carefully placed blow with a small mallet, before modern medicine came to the rescue !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I submit that her repeated degradation of "TEApublicans", in virtually every post, is sufficient to irritate and illicit a sharp response from even a first time viewer of the forum. With the possible exception of those on the left.
NTM, I wasn't aware that "TEApublicans" had become a bad word, I thought that was a simpler way of saying tea party Republicans.
I understand why the term teabaggers can be a slur, based on it's other definition, and I don't use it (or teapublicans for that matter) in my posts.
This reminds me of some liberals who now wish to be addressed as progressives......as if liberal has somehow become a dirty word !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pete, Thanks....I like Jonesborough and JC too. I think we live in a very beautiful and peaceful area. I enjoy the many events that take place in Jonesborough, Tennessee's oldest town. It's obvious she doesn't know what she's talking about. I don't take offense to her demeaning posts.
Greeneville is a nice town, and I think Greene County has some of the best (and the prettiest) farms in the entire area. Jonesborough has done a great job of preserving the past, and using that as a basis to promote tourism. Everyone who has a chance should attend one of the storytelling days there. Talk about a hoot !
East Tn. has some of the nicest scenery in the country, anytime of year but especially as the leaves begin to change.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Barry I for one am always attracted to that cannon ball stuck in the church wall ever since the Civil War. As far as anything else I'm not there long enough.
LOL, yeah that cannonball is an oddity.
I may make a trip up to your area this weekend as I found a car at your Chevy dealer (Walter's?)while running a search. I may make a call to them to see if it's worth the trip.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

david wrote:
everybody should realize that sexy sasser senior is a plant. he was professionally assigned to come here and other forums to infiltrate and spread a virus of the mind. just like a internet worm or virus attacks a computers mainframe, this member attempts to bypass the firewall of your common sense and intelligence. with each new post he spreads chaos and brainwashing tactics upoun those more weak willed and dumbed down. its a part time job usually assigned by a government or buisness. it does pay to a certain degree, and the backlash can sometimes prove dangerous if the writer does not know what he is doing. netherless, be wise and careful of people such as this. they have many goals, but the main goal is to create doubt and confusion.. even in war time of past the enemy used such tactics on people as experiments. mr. sexy sasser senior is a snake in the grass, and most likely one sent here by our enemies abroad.. dont think the united states cant be infiltrated by the enemy and then use key positions to demoralize the people. its soooo easy to get in the united states and start a life its almost childs play.. what makes you think our enenmies have not special trained certain whole familys and individuals and then had them move here to blend in??? this is even worse than a shooter, or bomber. this is a implant who has another assignment even more deadly.. walk with them, talk with them, play there game.. but dont you forget your objective.. go now,, here are your papers, here is where you will live.. good luck my comrade.. and good luck sexy sasser senoir.. i might be a loud mouth sometimes and get in trouble. im not perfect and ive made a crapload of mistakes. but one thing you can count on is i speak my mind. and im one of you!!! i cant stand a few members here but at least i know there just neighborhood riff raff and one of our countrymen. but this guy here mr sexy sasser senoir. now this guy is the enemy for sure in spades
Oh brother ! I guess some people can't believe that a retired woman (GASP) any WOMAN actually has strong opinions, and actually has the nerve to post them on a public forum ! She MUST be a HE !! He must be an "implant" (Chuckles !) with an assignment to fit in !!(Linda, you haven't carried out those orders very well !)

Well guys, I have wasted enough time this morning, time to get busy and earn my daily bread ! Have a great day all !
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Nancy Pelosi...the genius! LOL!!!

"And so, it was 165 years ago, 165 years ago. Imagine the courage it took for those women to go to Seneca Falls and do what they did there, to even leave home without their husband’s permission, or father’s, or whoever it was. To go to Seneca Falls, and to paraphrase what our founders said in the Constitution of the United States: they said the truths that are self-evident, that every man and woman, that men and women were created equal and that we must go forward in recognition of that."
It is, of course, the Declaration of Independence and not the Constitution that contains the reference to self-evident truths:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It's OK though...for one, Nancy has never read the Constitution - and two, we don't follow the Constitution anymore.

http://www.americanprogress.org/events/2013/0...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare...less than a week to go...

Let's see.

The Affordable Care Act is supposed to make healthcare more affordable, yet the list of medical facilities that have stated they don't see themselves being in business much longer grows.

Employees getting notices of increased premiums of 50% to 400%. The federal government gives employers directions on what to do, yet includes a statement that the provided information isn't to be considered legal advice. I don't think I've ever read anything from the federal government that included a statement mentioning legal advice.

This screams of people making the rules having no clue how to implement such a program.

I can't wait to see who this makes a billionaire.
BCAlien

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Hey "stud" be careful out there.....I know you don't like antibiotics or regular doctors and those STDs aren't easy to cure without modern antibiotics. I have heard the "cure" for one was a carefully placed blow with a small mallet, before modern medicine came to the rescue !
Re: cure
Is that a fact? You have seen the pear shaped torture device Pus used to use?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,621 - 88,640 of140,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••