really

Jackson, TN

#97656 Sep 17, 2013
Torr wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and you're the go to guy on white trash. We can tell.
yet all four of you fucktards wouldn't face me, and im the one with feathers, yeah right

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#97657 Sep 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, while sometimes they make it easy and amusing, giving them too much attention is a mistake because that is the only reason they are here... It just amazes me how d@mn dumb they are...
I think those are called Masochist that crave pain and abuse. Don't ask me to explain it, I just know what they're called...I can't relate to it! Lol!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#97658 Sep 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>But yet you want stfu, huh dumb bitch
I'm amused that someone would give this positive judge-its. But you "want" and dumb b!tch in the same sentence - interesting... I guess the judgers are as dumb as the posters....

Location hidden

#97659 Sep 17, 2013
"U.S. Navy Was Warned That Washington Shooter 'Heard Voices'."

Click here:

http://news.yahoo.com/gunman-opens-fire-navy-...

Location hidden

#97660 Sep 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amused that someone would give this positive judge-its. But you "want" and dumb b!tch in the same sentence - interesting... I guess the judgers are as dumb as the posters....
I figured out quite awhile back, that the "Friends" of the Troublemaking Posters don't even read the posts that they judge. they just rush to put up the supportive "judgits" for theit Pals and the Bad "judgits" for anybody they don't like, and what the Posts say makes no difference to them.
By doing that, they are blocking anybody from honestly judging a Posts, unless there's enough honestly judging the Posts to outnumber...then, it will change their "judgits".
They also use a bunch of different Browsers to make the dishonest "judgits", too. You can't have 15 "judgits" show up at about the same time, when there's only 10 People viewing the Forum, all at the same time. Lol!
torr

Collinwood, TN

#97661 Sep 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>cause you don't have one old bitch
But im sure you have a husband.
torr

Collinwood, TN

#97662 Sep 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>yet all four of you fucktards wouldn't face me, and im the one with feathers, yeah right
You know where we are !!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97663 Sep 17, 2013
Really really needs to get laid. His insults are invariably sex based, it dominates his every thought.

...that's the only existence of sex in his empty little life, apparently.

Location hidden

#97664 Sep 17, 2013
"Obama Urges Congress To Act In Wake Of Mass Shooting:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57603344/...
torr

Collinwood, TN

#97665 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"U.S. Navy Was Warned That Washington Shooter 'Heard Voices'."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gunman-opens-fire-navy-...
Just a nutcase kinda like Jackson !!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#97666 Sep 17, 2013
"Hundreds Of Wall Street Execs Went To Prison During The Last Fraud-Fueled Bank Crisis."

Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/2013/09/17/hundreds-of-...

Location hidden

#97667 Sep 17, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Just a nutcase kinda like Jackson !!!!!!!!!
Yep, that's what I think, too! I also wonder how many of these "Nutcases" on here, who are always bragging about their "education", are actually Gov't. Contractors?

If any of them are and then, they get on Topix to spout their poisonous venom anonymously, we are in deep, DEEP trouble in this Country!

There's been 2 Gov't. Contractor Computer Geeks exposed for what they really are, in the last six months or so...so how many more are there and what are they capable of doing?

Wouldn't you think that these Gov't. Contractors would be required to have these Prospective Employees Professionally Psychologically Examined before they hired them and before the Gov't. would hire them to do any work for it?
THIS is crazy of our Gov't. to not REQUIRE such testing, IMO!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#97668 Sep 17, 2013
If the world respected Barry Obama, Eric Snowden would have been returned here in 3 days.
Barry has played his bluff hand too many times.
He will not push China or Russia.
Barry delays, he zig-zags, he spins, he makes excuses.
His leadership is non-existent.
I Am

Sparta, TN

#97669 Sep 17, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, it feels like you have posted that many this evening. I looked for a little entertainment after work, and I have to wade through pages of your redundant, ignorant posts. Seems the dumber a poster is, the more they like to prove it in rapid succession - you and 123 are certainly proof of that!
Thats about all they have posting on this thread now. family and close friends probably with only two teeth in their heads. With the exception of you most all the other sane posters have gone to other threads.

Location hidden

#97670 Sep 17, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
If the world respected Barry Obama, Eric Snowden would have been returned here in 3 days.
Barry has played his bluff hand too many times.
He will not push China or Russia.
Barry delays, he zig-zags, he spins, he makes excuses.
His leadership is non-existent.
First of all, it would be nice if he had a Congress that wasn't constantly harassing him, instead of doing their Job!
So, if Obama doesn't do it, it doesn't get done!
Your Constitution that you love to quote, never intended it to be that way, but it is!

Second of all, Russia will dump Snowden like yesterday's Newspaper, as soon as he is of no more use to them. They may not send him back to the States, he may just mysteriously disappear. Right now, they're playing nice with him, to pick his Brain. But once that's done, his Life won't be worth 2 cents in Russia. His new Home could wind up being Siberia and he'd never be heard from, again...or they may just dump his body there! Whatever happens to him, I don't think he's going to like it.
The Guardian reported yesterday that Snowden stayed at the Russian Consulate most of the time that he was in China. So, what does that tell you?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#97671 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The monkey on the Left is ALL of us, other than the Super Wealthy. It's just a shame that we don't react and protest the same way, as a Group, because of the Super Wealthy getting "Special Treatment" for doing the same thing (work) that we are, but not as much of it and being treated much better for what little they do, while constantly bitchin' about not getting even more "Special Treatment", and us getting ANYTHING!
The Monkey on the Left will tear the Monkey on the Right, to shreds one of these days, if this Unequal Treatment continues and when he gets his fill, and gets his chance...and he will do both, sooner rather than later, I have no doubt!
Don't forget the Super Wealthiest of them all. Bill Gates, who is?? That's right a Democrat.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#97672 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it would be nice if he had a Congress that wasn't constantly harassing him, instead of doing their Job!
So, if Obama doesn't do it, it doesn't get done!
Your Constitution that you love to quote, never intended it to be that way, but it is!
Second of all, Russia will dump Snowden like yesterday's Newspaper, as soon as he is of no more use to them. They may not send him back to the States, he may just mysteriously disappear. Right now, they're playing nice with him, to pick his Brain. But once that's done, his Life won't be worth 2 cents in Russia. His new Home could wind up being Siberia and he'd never be heard from, again...or they may just dump his body there! Whatever happens to him, I don't think he's going to like it.
The Guardian reported yesterday that Snowden stayed at the Russian Consulate most of the time that he was in China. So, what does that tell you?
Eric Snowden was in Hong Kong for quite some time. Hong Kong, although part of China, is the most liberal area of China.
Eric Snowden left Eric Holder with egg on his face.....again.
Barry Obama is not a leader.
Leaders lead.
Leaders find ways to bring opposing views to the table.
Leaders do not say my way or the highway.
Leaders listen.
Leaders do not cover up.
Leaders do not delay.
Leaders do not tolerate government employees taking the 5th amendment to roadblock investigations.
Leaders do not make excuses, they make progress.
Leaders do not draw "red lines" then find ways to side step them.
Leaders make speeches to all groups, not just their supporters.
Barry Obama is getting his "leadership" training on the job. He never led anything in his life.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#97673 Sep 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bought as much as flea on somebody else's dog's back!
Why would you buy a flea?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#97674 Sep 17, 2013
For the last 5 years, Barry Obama, a Democrat, has presided over an economy where the top 1% have reaped 95% of the accumulated wealth over that time.
The Federal Reserve and its chairman, Ben Bernanke,initiated quantitative easing(QE)and kept interest rates artificially low for 5 years.
The stock market has rebounded to all time highs.....benefitting who.....the top 1%.
Low interest rates benefit everyone.
QE benefits the rich.
Does Barry encourage corporations to repatriate overseas profits and overseas bank accounts....no.
Does Barry know how to create jobs.....no.
I pity the next president.

Location hidden

#97675 Sep 17, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Snowden was in Hong Kong for quite some time. Hong Kong, although part of China, is the most liberal area of China.
Eric Snowden left Eric Holder with egg on his face.....again.
Barry Obama is not a leader.
Leaders lead.
Leaders find ways to bring opposing views to the table.
Leaders do not say my way or the highway.
Leaders listen.
Leaders do not cover up.
Leaders do not delay.
Leaders do not tolerate government employees taking the 5th amendment to roadblock investigations.
Leaders do not make excuses, they make progress.
Leaders do not draw "red lines" then find ways to side step them.
Leaders make speeches to all groups, not just their supporters.
Barry Obama is getting his "leadership" training on the job. He never led anything in his life.
By your own definition, there's not one Teabagger that could lead a Horse to water, much less a Group of People, not even those with the same warped ideology!

My guess is, they know that and that's why they are always trying to get People in a position of having no power, so they can FORCE them to do as they are "ordered" to do, not as they want to do! Teabaggers are Control Freaks and you have probably just explained the reason why...they can't "Lead", so they try to "Force". When Pigs fly, is all I can tell you! Not in this Country, You will NOT do that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 47 min ahop71 3,357
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Mrs WarForOil 80,852
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr haa 168,647
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weepy 68,670
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Cbutt 59,816
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr weary taxpayer 773
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,937
More from around the web