Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96987 Sep 12, 2013
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>Tennessee has a surplus ? Thanks to who ?
The Previous Democrat-Majority Legislatures that governed this State for years! But, the current TEApublican-Majority Legislature and Governor are running through that , like a dose of Salts through a Widow Woman, and it's all being spent on the Wealthy and their "wants", while cutting everything for the rest of us!

It's the TEApublican Way. You want more of it? Vote them back in next year and you'll get a double-dose of it, GUARANTEED!

Location hidden

#96988 Sep 12, 2013
Going Rogue wrote:
It's time America awakes to the Obama destroy America goal that was shown in the movie 2016 and detailed. Because this idea is so outlandish to most Americans, how could an American President want to destroy his own country? Time to take out the trash and begin impeachment! Ted Curz 2016!
MOVIE FICTION! LMAO! Yep, to you Teapublicans, MOVIES are REALITY!
You poor ignorant, pitiful, out of touch with REAL LIFE, Imbeciles!

What the heck happened to you People? Did DRUG USE cause you to lose your Mind, or did you not have one to begin with!

ANYBODY that thinks Movies are REAL LIFE needs somebody to care for them because they can't be trusted to care for themselves! WHY? Because they are BAT-SHIT CRAZY, that's why!

Location hidden

#96991 Sep 12, 2013
Bayless wrote:
American poverty just ain’t what it used to be.
A new report from the Census Bureau found that 80.9% of households considered poverty stricken have cell phones along with their landline phones, and 58.2% have computers. 96.1% of those in “poverty” have televisions, and 83% have some sort of DVR.
The percentage owning refrigerators? 97.8%
Gas or electric stoves? 96.6%.
Microwaves? 93.2%
Air conditioning? Over 83%.
Washer? 68.7%
Dryer? 65.3%
People still don’t mind washing dishes, apparently; only 44.9% surveyed had a dishwasher.
Has it ever occurred to you that most of these things were bought by them when they had jobs, and before Bush ruined the economy?

NO! Because People like you aren't capable of thinking about anything that complicated and FOX FAKE NEWS didn't tell you about it!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#96994 Sep 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Previous Democrat-Majority Legislatures that governed this State for years! But, the current TEApublican-Majority Legislature and Governor are running through that , like a dose of Salts through a Widow Woman, and it's all being spent on the Wealthy and their "wants", while cutting everything for the rest of us!
It's the TEApublican Way. You want more of it? Vote them back in next year and you'll get a double-dose of it, GUARANTEED!
LOL

That would be 5 years ago that the pubs won the majority for the first time since the reconstruction era election of 1868.

Currently, The 108th General Assembly Senate is composed of 26 Republicans, and 7 Democrats.

The 108th General Assembly House of Representatives is composed of 70 Republicans, 28 Democrats and 1 Independent.

There is a $42 Million budget surplus - and the Republicans have had a majority for 5 years.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#96995 Sep 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it ever occurred to you that most of these things were bought by them when they had jobs, and before Bush ruined the economy?
NO! Because People like you aren't capable of thinking about anything that complicated and FOX FAKE NEWS didn't tell you about it!
OK - thanks for clearing everything up with your omnipotence.

Location hidden

#96996 Sep 12, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Such kind words from Classy Sassy once again!
You're won't get any "kind words" from me anytime soon because I'm fed up to the gills with your, and your Buddies' Verbal Abuse, Lies, and just plain Stupidity!

Who the hell do you think you are , anyway! You're no better than anybody else on here, and most of the Ones just like you, are a hellava lot worse and sorrier!

You're the Scum of the Earth and you want to People to think you're better than they are??? HELL NO!

You need and should be called just exactly what you are, POS with a superior attitude that aren't worth breathing the same air as good and decent People, who may not make as much money as you do, but outrank you so much higher in everything else, it can't even be measured!

Somebody will take that money from you, anyway, once they've gotten all of ours. But, we'll still have our Integrity, Our Self-esteem, and People who love us! WHAT WILL YOU HAVE?
really

Jackson, TN

#96997 Sep 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once claimed to be a "Christian", as in what a Christian is commonly assumed to be!
I've said over and over that I have a REAL Problem with Organized Religion, but that I AM a Spiritual Person and I do believe in a "Higher Power"!
If you don't understand what that means, that is not my problem...IT'S YOURS!
Do some Study on the Subject and maybe it'll enlighten you!
Really? cause in past post you have claimed to be. You quoted scripture and talk about others going to hell, me being one of them. Sounds like you playing Christian to me. But what sould I expect from a lying slut like you? more lies

Location hidden

#96998 Sep 12, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are funny. After all the years of screaming that President Obama isn't American (born in Hawaii), now you make the case for Cruz that being born in Canada is fine as long as his mother is a US citizen. Wouldn't that make the whole argument against President Obama's citizenship a moot point as well since his mother was a US citizen (even though he was born in Hawaii, and there never was a point...)
I don't think I will be losing any sleep over whether Cruz can run or not because I seriously doubt there are that many ignorant people in this country.
I could not agree with you MORE! It points out what Hypocrites the TEApublicans are and how sneaky Cruz is, to not disclose his Birthplace from the very beginning, LIKE OBAMA DID!
CRUZ and the TEAPUBLICANS are history, beginning next year! the Majority of Americans are fed completely up with all this Nonsense and they'll prove it at the Polls, just wait and see!
really

Jackson, TN

#96999 Sep 12, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>And you ignore the elephant in the room and and obsess about the fly.
you make no sense "and and" you're a dumbass

Location hidden

#97000 Sep 12, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Never miss a chance to mention,blame Teapublicans do you Dunce??
It's called the "TRUTH"...something you're totally unfamiliar with!
really

Jackson, TN

#97001 Sep 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I told you he wouldn't have a clue what it is! LMAO!
He's probably all of 12-years-old, talking dirty on the Internet and thinks that makes him look Grown-Up!
snappy comeback there wanna be slut. YOu cant find a man or dog and it's funny you want to talk about sex when you cant get it. YOur the oldest living nasty skank that men run from. You try to find men on here and you haven't yet, now that's funny not to mention seeing what you look like, no wonder your single fat ass and live on topix and cry in desperation for attention
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#97002 Sep 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're won't get any "kind words" from me anytime soon because I'm fed up to the gills with your, and your Buddies' Verbal Abuse, Lies, and just plain Stupidity!
Who the hell do you think you are , anyway! You're no better than anybody else on here, and most of the Ones just like you, are a hellava lot worse and sorrier!
You're the Scum of the Earth and you want to People to think you're better than they are??? HELL NO!
You need and should be called just exactly what you are, POS with a superior attitude that aren't worth breathing the same air as good and decent People, who may not make as much money as you do, but outrank you so much higher in everything else, it can't even be measured!
Somebody will take that money from you, anyway, once they've gotten all of ours. But, we'll still have our Integrity, Our Self-esteem, and People who love us! WHAT WILL YOU HAVE?
Show me my 'verbal' abuse directed towards you please. I have repeatedly pointed out your own verbal abuse towards others - and me by saying 'classy sassy'...however - show me true 'verbal' abuse on my part.

LOL - I should point out that there is no verbal abuse here...as it's all written BTW. LOL

Location hidden

#97003 Sep 12, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more,not knowing the RIGHT TO PRIVACY ACT,she told on TOPIX she NOR her son could find the obituary therefore, called the grieving mother a liar. She's lucky she didn't get sued and statue of limitations may not ever run out as it's criminal to impersonate officials of legal standing.
She admitted it and also impersonated to try to prove it and expose the mother as the cause. I would do more than sue ,I'd push for everything I could.
A grieving mother is in need of support not ridiculing, assaulting on a state thread.Scum if there ever was scum.
You tried that, Azzhole...how'd that work out for you?

When are you going to Pay Your Debt to Society? The BC Jail wants to know, so they can order a Straight-jacket!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#97004 Sep 12, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
NTM is right.Two planes to carry loads of "charity" were sent .60 loads were carried to Syria from IRAQ.
Under disguise called "CHARITY.
I realize this is a futile effort...but... You do realize that Syria and Saddam weren't exactly bosom buddies don't you ? When Bush Sr. assembled a coalition to remove Saddam from Kuwait, Syria JOINED that coalition against Saddam's Iraq.... That should endear him to them enough to make him send them boatloads of his WMD right ? Syria is more aligned with Iran, and lest you forgot, Iran was Saddam's arch-enemy.
What alternative universe do you live in anyway ? Or have you already got that recipe for the tin foil hat I am waiting for ?
Going Rogue

United States

#97005 Sep 12, 2013
Dulapian wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you do understand in our country, under the very First Amendment we have Freedom of Religion, Muslim, Christian, Judaism, Hindu, Santeria, ect.
While we are talking about lil Rafael Cruz, I find it odd that his Father faught along side of Fidel Castro.
Ahhh yes Fidel Castro......did you know two of our Congressman(Mario and Lincoln Diaz-Balart) are nephews of Fidel Castro, how very strange.
Although I doubt Obama's U.S. birth and I believe the birth certificate that was produced was a forgery, I now also believe that we have far more important things to be concerned about than where he was or was not born. He is one sorry, pathedic, lying fraud of an individual and unfortunately the leader of our country that he is trying desperately to radically change.
really

Jackson, TN

#97006 Sep 12, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised! Watching Trash (Fox Fake News) and reading Smut...that's the highlight of you People's Miserable Lives, and the only interests you have!
the highlight of your worthless life is living on topix ad lying and trying to find someone desperate enough to have sex with your old fat nasty trailer trash ass

Location hidden

#97007 Sep 12, 2013
Going Rogue wrote:
Hey Dunlapian. I KNEW someone was going to ask that question. Who cares, at least he's not a muslim!!!!
Anybody that uses Sarah Palin's idiotic phrase for their User Name...well, let's just say, barely functioning Minds think alike!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#97008 Sep 12, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I realize this is a futile effort...but... You do realize that Syria and Saddam weren't exactly bosom buddies don't you ? When Bush Sr. assembled a coalition to remove Saddam from Kuwait, Syria JOINED that coalition against Saddam's Iraq.... That should endear him to them enough to make him send them boatloads of his WMD right ? Syria is more aligned with Iran, and lest you forgot, Iran was Saddam's arch-enemy.
What alternative universe do you live in anyway ? Or have you already got that recipe for the tin foil hat I am waiting for ?
An Iraqi air force general that defected stated that chemical weapons were moved from Iraq to Syria via planes and trucks.

Location hidden

#97009 Sep 12, 2013
Going Rogue wrote:
<quoted text> Although I doubt Obama's U.S. birth and I believe the birth certificate that was produced was a forgery, I now also believe that we have far more important things to be concerned about than where he was or was not born. He is one sorry, pathedic, lying fraud of an individual and unfortunately the leader of our country that he is trying desperately to radically change.
The first sentence of the above Post, offers more proof of the "barely functioning mind"-thing that I mentioned, previously!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#97010 Sep 12, 2013
Dulapian wrote:
<quoted text>......and when was the last time you did a "Safety Check" on your gloves just before you used them in this emergency?
It's the tin foil hat that keeps me safe from high voltage, EMFs, and falling bricks.
I have been blown off a pole and I'm still hear to talk about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Limbertwig 175,788
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 51 min Huh 4,217
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 74,322
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Justaminute 82,644
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 34,950
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chilli J 100,788
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr boxer 63,082
More from around the web