Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96662 Sep 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
GM, Ford and Chrysler have built engines in Mexico and Canada since the 80s.
True, it started as a trickle, now it's a flood.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96663 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>SO the amount of lives lost is the only thing important to you? Typical liberal "Christian"
Weak dodge. Conservatives suck at math.

If you want to compare "scores," you must accept math/numbers.

Again, would you like to compare the numbers?

I didn't think so.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96664 Sep 10, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>" Actually, there were twelve terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities abroad during George W. Bush’s tenure — the most of any U.S. president in history — and eight of those attacks occurred under Donald Rumsfeld’s watch." Yea.......we had a great leader in the Bush years.
Please name them or provide a link.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#96665 Sep 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never once claimed to be a "Christian", as in what a Christian is commonly assumed to be!
I've said over and over that I have a REAL Problem with Organized Religion, but that I AM a Spiritual Person and I do believe in a "Higher Power"!
If you don't understand what that means, that is not my problem...IT'S YOURS!
Do some Study on the Subject and maybe it'll enlighten you!
Liar. You proudly professed to be a "Questioning Christian".
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96666 Sep 10, 2013
It took 8 years to remove WMDs from Libya, and this was during a peaceful time. There was no civil war going on, no one was getting shot at.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#96667 Sep 10, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>" Actually, there were twelve terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities abroad during George W. Bush’s tenure — the most of any U.S. president in history — and eight of those attacks occurred under Donald Rumsfeld’s watch." Yea.......we had a great leader in the Bush years.
How many Ambassadors were killed?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96668 Sep 10, 2013
Barry has been saying Assad "must go" for months and months.
If he agrees to Russia's proposal, then Assad stays.
Russia wins. Barry loses.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96673 Sep 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Like he has Benggazi? OK
Don't be surprized when President Obama will come on T.V. and announce the death or deaths of those responsible for the Benghazi attack.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96674 Sep 10, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know how to search ?? Didn't think so.
Tell us your source.
Oh wait, let me guess....
You're delusional....
Could it be the pills you pop on an hourly basis, douchebag?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96675 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>im ot the one single and begging for attention skank, that would be you. A tampon would be whats up your ass and the only thing you get to use for your pleasure, cause no man or dog will go there
Lol! I told you he wouldn't have a clue what it is! LMAO!

He's probably all of 12-years-old, talking dirty on the Internet and thinks that makes him look Grown-Up!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96676 Sep 10, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
GM, Ford and Chrysler have built engines in Mexico and Canada since the 80s.
Ahhhh Yes, the joy's of outsourcing.......only if you are part of the 2-3% who make a killing by sucking blood out of American family's.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96677 Sep 10, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was president in 01 ?? I guess I missed that election. Congress cut the security budget for foreign diplomatic protection. You don't think that came into play or you just looking for a scape goat ? Were you so outraged when 12 embassies were attacked under Bush and 60 Americans died ? Selective memories anyone ?
Hey dope, there were not 60 Americans killed. I went to Snopes and debunked your entire tirade. The only Americans killed in terrorist attacks after 9/11 under Bush were as follows:

On December 6, 2004, Al-Qaeda gunmen raided the diplomatic compound at Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), killing nine Americans.
(There were more than that killed at Ft Hood under Obama.)

The rest of the people killed in all the other attacks you referenced were not Americans.

Search that, dope.
willywanka

United States

#96678 Sep 10, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was president in 01 ?? I guess I missed that election. Congress cut the security budget for foreign diplomatic protection. You don't think that came into play or you just looking for a scape goat ? Were you so outraged when 12 embassies were attacked under Bush and 60 Americans died ? Selective memories anyone ?
Can anyone say " false left - right paradigm" ?

Location hidden

#96679 Sep 10, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be surprized when President Obama will come on T.V. and announce the death or deaths of those responsible for the Benghazi attack.
They'll just say it's all a Lie. Some of them are still claiming that Bin Laden isn't really dead...that it's all an Obama...wait for it..."Lie". I guess they think Bin Laden is basking in the sun on a beach somewhere in Florida, as a "Reformed" Terrorist, who NOW loves the Good Ole U.S.A. and the "Infidels"!

Location hidden

#96680 Sep 10, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us your source.
Oh wait, let me guess....
You're delusional....
Could it be the pills you pop on an hourly basis, douchebag?
You think that little box at the top of your page, in the middle, is to type your Name in so everybody will know it's your computer in case it gets stolen or you lose it, don't you?

Well, you're right! That's why it says "search", to tell everybody to "search" for your missing computer, and if they find it, to "search" in that Little Box for the Name of the Owner!

Ain't no flies on you, Bubba, you're a smart one!:)

Location hidden

#96681 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Please name them or provide a link.
Hey, Brainwashed One, be careful what you ask for, you may just get it!
Read it and Weep, literally, and learn something for a change!

Click here:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#96682 Sep 10, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Brainwashed One, be careful what you ask for, you may just get it!
Read it and Weep, literally, and learn something for a change!
Click here:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/40811/13-be...
In all those attacks 9 Americans were killed.
There were more Americans killed by the Ft Hood terrorist than all these attacks combined.
Ft Hood is Barry's.
Now, you've learned something.

Location hidden

#96683 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
In all those attacks 9 Americans were killed.
There were more Americans killed by the Ft Hood terrorist than all these attacks combined.
Ft Hood is Barry's.
Now, you've learned something.
How did you get from Benghazi to Ft. Hood? You were talking about Benghazi and American Embassies. When you've lost the argument, just change Subjects...that's the tactic you TEApublicans use all the time...and YOU started the argument! You People are simply c-r-a-z-y, slap-dab, dyed-in-the-wool CRAZY!

Now, MAKE UP YOUR FEEBLE MIND...which one are you going to argue and lie about, Benghazi or Ft. Hood???

Location hidden

#96684 Sep 10, 2013
Did any of you even watch what the President had to say tonight? I've been patiently waiting for somebody to comment on it and absolutely Nobody has. And we wonder what's wrong with this Country and how did it get this way!...SMH...
----------
"Question Of Enforcement Casts Cloud On Syria Plan."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/enforcement-casts-cloud...

Location hidden

#96685 Sep 10, 2013
Well now, I'm disappointed. I've been running back and forth all day and just when I finally get finished and can give Topix my full attention, there's Nobody to talk to. And I'm not tired or sleepy, tonight.:)

Oh well, life is full of disappointments, I guess.:)

I think I'll call a working Person and wake them up! You think it would make them mad? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... 4 min Rackball 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min fitness-guru 65,040
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 min Living Wage 4,410
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 11 min WTSenior 1,518
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min Obama Bitches 99,389
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min woo-boy 34,485
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Soccer Blast 92
More from around the web