Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, have you noticed that a lot of the Old-type Republicans, who were bad enough, are not going to run for re-election next time. Even they don't want to be a part of that Circus, known as Congress, anymore. That's pretty bad, IMO!
I HAVE noticed that many of the "Old-Type Republicans" are getting out of their political circus, and I'm waiting to find out what this will mean to the rest of Congress.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to join in , intimidate others .You like to make them look bad instead of trying to make THEM look good ,you like to look good yourself.Are you this low in self esteem?See ,you like to put others down on TOPIX,brag about your own self and what you have.You never miss a chance to brag.
You are not to be admired.You are from long long ago and far far away.At first ,I thought you were nice until I see how you actually TRY to find the flaws in others.You simply are not nice.Report all you want to.I have said nothing to be ugly.IF it bothers you then see how you look to others you try to prove a lie when you just should post your views on a subject instead of them.
Namely how you and SSS and Dunlapian treated Pete with you so called "supremecy".A person who was nice to you 3 just like VET,
How ugly you 3 were to that poster who you like to intimidate as if you run TOPIX.You 3 are a shame and utterly nauseating to this thread..
Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
It's SOLITARY CONFINEMENT ISN'T IT?
123 I had read over her post and didn't even notice this mistake, as it just flowed freely. Now I believe "all" posters including myself and yourself do this. Now when I read a post some are easy to read, while others are a little more difficult, but I don't get hung up on their spelling, as I'm trying to understand what they are trying to post.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Question wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on all you have said. White collar crime goes unpunished these days and is running out of control. If you have enough money you untouchable by the laws of the state.
Spot on about "White Collar Crime", it's just unreal about the damage they cause, but they really don't get punished enough for the crime that they commit.
They rob with a pen and not a gun, but in the end they still rob.......big time.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
That's great OT, and now is the time for some of these other posters to come out of hiding.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>123 I had read over her post and didn't even notice this mistake, as it just flowed freely. Now I believe "all" posters including myself and yourself do this. Now when I read a post some are easy to read, while others are a little more difficult, but I don't get hung up on their spelling, as I'm trying to understand what they are trying to post.
Posting to 123 without a formal invitation will get you REPORTED "Dunlapian" ! Chuckles !!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Posting to 123 without a formal invitation will get you REPORTED "Dunlapian" ! Chuckles !!
Oppps, I'm gonna get it now!:-)
Ohhh the anguish I'm going to have to bear!
here now

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
Are you the one who stated that he made 150k-200k per year? oops, let not forget...****chuckles****. That way it is cute instead of insulting, right??
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

"On almost every issue of economic concern, our values are America's values, and our agenda is America's agenda."
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., opening night(Sept.8, 2013) AFL-CIO Convention.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the one who stated that he made 150k-200k per year? oops, let not forget...****chuckles****. That way it is cute instead of insulting, right??
No, that wasn't me either. Confused much ? Somehow I am not surprised ! No chuckles this time...I'm laughing out loud instead.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
"On almost every issue of economic concern, our values are America's values, and our agenda is America's agenda."
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., opening night(Sept.8, 2013) AFL-CIO Convention.
...um was she referring to her 'Native American' agenda?

LOL

Nice high cheekbones on that one!
Going Rogue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

The President wants to bomb Syria and 80 percent of the people are opposed. I don't think Congress will go along. Looks like the chickens are going home to roost. Here's the situation. First, after 5 years of lying to the American people, only the low info voters believe him. Secondly, after 5 years of ignoring congress and not making connections with them, I believe he is finding it a hard sell.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

And HERE is your DNC Chair'woman':

Debbie Wasserman Schultz says 'dozens' of countries stand with US on Syria....BUT she can't name them.

LOL

The ONLY one thus far is.....France. Oh yeah! They'll have our back! They can lead the retreat after Obama has led from behind.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Republican wrote:
As a Republican I am very concerned with all the ethical issues surrounding this Governor. It seems that every week there is a new scandal that pops up where the Haslam's personal business is mixed with his administration.
I am a Republican to the end but see this as one of the most corrupt administrations is a very long time. He is running neck and neck with the Huey P. Long.
The most revealing is noted in their once secret board of directors. In their filings in Kentucky they list their board of directors and ownership which they fought so hard to keep out of the media and Bill's re-election. The owners include major investments by some pretty shady people. You will have to Google it yourself and read it to make your own determination.
We somehow have all turned into followers and tend to justify the wrong of the team we are rooting for. like a football game or something... No wonder they take advantage of us. We are like a bunch of buffalo following the other right off the cliff.
That's a very astute observation. It made me stop and think, and what I think is that, you're right.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Going Rogue wrote:
The President wants to bomb Syria and 80 percent of the people are opposed. I don't think Congress will go along. Looks like the chickens are going home to roost. Here's the situation. First, after 5 years of lying to the American people, only the low info voters believe him. Secondly, after 5 years of ignoring congress and not making connections with them, I believe he is finding it a hard sell.
Are we going to conduct U.S. foreign policy based on public opinion ? If so, George W. Bush would never have gotten his Iraq "surge", now touted by most Republicans as an outstanding success.
I am NOT weighing in, in support of another war with another Middle Eastern country, merely pointing out that public opinion polls are hardly a measure of future success of failure of foreign policy initiatives, or war strategy for that matter.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

So much for Al Gore and his "global warming".

The Arctic ice cap has grown by 60% in just the past year!

This follows the 2007 global warming reporting that the Arctic would be be "ice-free" by the summer of 2013.

Our 2013 summer has nearly passed, and there are now almost a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice than in 2012.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24151...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
If "he" doesn't, it would be the very first thing he's not confused about. I can tell you from personal experience that "he" is just one big confused mess...on topix, in his Personal Life, and even about his Gender, apparently!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
It's SOLITARY CONFINEMENT ISN'T IT?
You should know! Been there and done that, have you?

Just throw out the bait and reel in the fish! Lol!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I HAVE noticed that many of the "Old-Type Republicans" are getting out of their political circus, and I'm waiting to find out what this will mean to the rest of Congress.
Moderate Republicans in congress are an endangered species and the few that remain are being driven ever more to the right or out of the running, by the Republican primary process.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>You dream much. But don't seem to be getting any. Fantasy world.
Now, I'm just guessing, but do you think it might be his "approach" and the way he talks to, and about, the Ladies.

Call me "picky", but that's about as appealing as a flat tire in the middle of a desert...(pun intended)...as far as I'm concerned.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••