Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#90355 Jul 26, 2013
The thought of being intimidated by an elderly man who sits in a chair all day every day is laughable.

Location hidden

#90356 Jul 26, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Not hardly, everything I posted is accurate and "intimidated" by you ? A COWARD who allows old lunatic women to defend you? Not hardly old man.
You're whining that I didn't prevent a woman from attacking you. What does that make you, old man? Perhaps your upbringing would have you punch a woman for such a thing, but I wasn't brought up that way.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#90358 Jul 26, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
The thought of being intimidated by an elderly man who sits in a chair all day every day is laughable.
It is rather entertaining in the mornings reading vet's nightly hissy fit, but you are going to cause the old fart to have a stroke. I envision a shriveled up old man slobbering and violently punching his keyboard. Five or six pages of posts, and most of them his repeating himself - hilarious!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#90359 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Please prove your assertion of my hypocrisy by pointing out any obscenity or profanity that I used in my posts.
I didn't see old willie reprimanding vet for using the f-bomb last night. Such hypocrites...

Location hidden

#90360 Jul 26, 2013
Isn't it quite telling that the old man has never denied my accusations that he thinks hitting women is acceptable behavior? This is apparently how truly "manly" men behave. Funny, I have always considered men who physically beat women to be cowards, as most other normal people do. This is obviously why conservatives constantly attribute feminine qualities to men they argue with, I not declaring that they are truly women to begin with -- they are more comfortable throwing punches at persons who are statistically less capable of physically defending themselves.

The old man has spent years trying to portray himself as a "tough guy" with his "tough talk," but the more he reveals about himself, the more laughable these assertions are. He refuses to accept that I am roughly 25 years younger than he is, because that would diminish his ability to convince himself that he is intimidating to me. He clings to this with all his "might," even though I have clarified my "4-F" mistake numerous times. Accepting this truth would mean accepting a diminishing of his perception of his own manliness, which he will NEVER do, thus he will continue to declare that he is more aware of my age than I am.

Location hidden

#90361 Jul 26, 2013
*if

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#90362 Jul 26, 2013
Isn't it quite telling that the old man has never denied my accusations that he thinks hitting women is acceptable behavior? This is apparently how truly "manly" men behave. Funny, I have always considered men who physically beat women to be cowards, as most other normal people do. This is obviously why conservatives constantly attribute feminine qualities to men they argue with, I not declaring that they are truly women to begin with -- they are more comfortable throwing punches at persons who are statistically less capable of physically defending themselves.
The old man has spent years trying to portray himself as a "tough guy" with his "tough talk," but the more he reveals about himself, the more laughable these assertions are. He refuses to accept that I am roughly 25 years younger than he is, because that would diminish his ability to convince himself that he is intimidating to me. He clings to this with all his "might," even though I have clarified my "4-F" mistake numerous times. Accepting this truth would mean accepting a diminishing of his perception of his own manliness, which he will NEVER do, thus he will continue to declare that he is more aware of my age than I am.
Thanks, Chucky! But, if this nauseating dose of introspection was intended to convince everyone you aren't anything like Vet, we're sort of...already there! At least Vet HAS a "perception of manliness". You need not post endless pages to clarify your many deficits just to prove you've modeled yourself after someone other than Vet./:-) I must agree that easily identifiable influences are likely inspired by your mentor-Mommy, Ms Chucky!/:-)

Location hidden

#90363 Jul 26, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see old willie reprimanding vet for using the f-bomb last night. Such hypocrites...
There's much you don't see!

Location hidden

#90364 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Please prove your assertion of my hypocrisy by pointing out any obscenity or profanity that I used in my posts.
The best evidence of "rotting meat" is its own rancid stench!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#90365 Jul 26, 2013
BCAlien wrote:
No idea on cost but there is a vaccine with some effectiveness against shingles. It's definitely worth considering for normal people but the right wing paranoids posting on here will be out discouraging sanity.
From what I have read the vaccine would run about $150 and is covered by most medical insurance. It is by mine.

According to the CDC, All Medicare Part D plans cover the shingles vaccine. The amount of cost-sharing (money you have to pay) for vaccination varies.

Medicare Part B does not cover the shingles vaccine. Medicaid may or may not cover the vaccine; contact your insurer to find out.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/shingles/...

Another site, vaccines.gov , says that generally it is best to wait until the shingles rash disappears before getting vaccinated.

http://www.vaccines.gov/diseases/shingles
Voice of Reason

Chattanooga, TN

#90366 Jul 26, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, right on Willard!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#90367 Jul 26, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear you got the shingles, truly am.
Last year I got my shingles vaccine, my medical insurance plan covered it 100%, no deductibles.(thank you Union)People around here work just to cover their insurance. Sad to hear that you have to spend your savings to cover your expensives now.
When I was working if I got sick like this I would of been paid from day one......until day 30,(thank you Union) and like you said that's when FEMLA(thank you Bill Clinton) kicks in.
Take care and truly hope you return to work ASAP.
Thanks D. Not a problem on the savings, as I can handle longer if needed. I just hope it is not needed. While I still have new blisters popping up I am suspicious about them right now. I also have a form of folliculitis that forms in areas of dense hair growth. the best way to keep it at bay is to simply shave the infected area. So for the past few years I have shaved my head. It is cheaper and easier than the shampoo and antibiotic lotion treatment. Besides, some women like shaved heads. LOL

Unfortunately the shingles virus set in on the right side of my head and neck and I could not shave that area. So now I am not sure if the new breakout is from the shingles or the folliculitis as they appear similar. I plan on trimming my hair today to see if the infection goes away or not. If it does then it is most likely folliculitis. I do suspect that this is partly the case as I am having some breakout on the left side of my head too and shingles typically only one affects one side of the body.

Time will tell.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#90368 Jul 26, 2013
*if
OA, please don't worry about the grammar.......it's the message that counts.
tax payer

Powell, TN

#90369 Jul 26, 2013
I no longer support lamar alexander or haslim for anything cause they r trying to tax us on internet buys, and it is alexandersw ideal so remember this when u vote the money hungry tyants
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#90370 Jul 26, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read the vaccine would run about $150 and is covered by most medical insurance. It is by mine.
According to the CDC, All Medicare Part D plans cover the shingles vaccine. The amount of cost-sharing (money you have to pay) for vaccination varies.
Medicare Part B does not cover the shingles vaccine. Medicaid may or may not cover the vaccine; contact your insurer to find out.
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/shingles/...
Another site, vaccines.gov , says that generally it is best to wait until the shingles rash disappears before getting vaccinated.
http://www.vaccines.gov/diseases/shingles
Keep in mind the Shingles vaccine is about 50/50 effective and even if it does not work the pain will be less.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#90371 Jul 26, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
It is rather entertaining in the mornings reading vet's nightly hissy fit, but you are going to cause the old fart to have a stroke. I envision a shriveled up old man slobbering and violently punching his keyboard. Five or six pages of posts, and most of them his repeating himself - hilarious!
LMAO, it's great to start a morning on a good note.......be back later, have to go to work.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#90372 Jul 26, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
Lt. Col. Kenneth Reyes is a Christian chaplain currently serving in the U.S. Air Force. He is stationed at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska. As an ordained clergyman whose duties are to provide religious instruction and spiritual counseling, he has a page on the base’s website called “Chaplain’s Corner.”
Reyes recently wrote an essay entitled,“No Atheists in Foxholes: Chaplains Gave All in World War II.” This common saying is attributed to a Catholic priest in World War II, made famous when President Dwight D. Eisenhower said during a 1954 speech: "I am delighted that our veterans are sponsoring a movement to increase our awareness of God in our daily lives. In battle, they learned a great truth that there are no atheists in the foxholes."
This pissed off the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) and they contacted the base commander, Col. Brian Duffy, demanding he take action on Reyes’s “anti-secular diatribe.”
MRFF’s letter says that by Reyes’s “use of the bigoted, religious supremacist phrase,‘no atheists in foxholes,’ he defiles the dignity of service members.” They accuse him of violating military regulations.
Atheist is now a “bigoted, religious supremacist phrase”? What else do we call them? Nogodders?
Despite the fact that this looks like expression protected by the free speech and religious freedom provisions of the First Amendment, only five hours after MRFF’s complaint, the essay was removed from the website. Duffy has profusely apologized to MRFF for not stopping this religious leader from sharing religious thoughts.
MRFF was not satisfied. They said,“Faith based hate, is hate all the same,” and,“Lt. Col. Reyes must be appropriately punished.”
Appropriately punished? Will crucifixion suffice?
MRFF is activist Mikey Weinstein’s organization. He called observant Christians “fundamentalist monsters” seeking to impose a “reign of theocratic terror,” and he described sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in the military as an act of “spiritual rape” that makes believers “enemies of the Constitution” who are committing an act of “sedition and treason” against this nation.
What do you say to someone like that? This guy needs to a rubber room.
The Obama-Hagel Defense Department and Air Force have met with Weinstein and MRFF over a period of four years and recently told Congress that there are no problems with suppressing religious speech in the military.
Unless it’s ISLAMIST speech that is. The it’s OK.
Why do liberals act like they have a bug up their ass?
There's one thing you TEApublicans are Experts on, and ONLY ONE THING, and that's HATE! We've gotten the message LOUD and CLEAR! You HATE EVERYBODY that ISN"T RICH, and isn't JUST LIKE YOU in EVERY way, right down to how they think and WHAT THEY BELIEVE!

Except for Females...and you just HATE THEM, PERIOD!

Hmmm...now that I've seen it written down, it appears to me that your "Beliefs" more like the Islamic Terrorists', than Americans'!
That's why you're called "Christian Terrorists"!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#90373 Jul 26, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks D. Not a problem on the savings, as I can handle longer if needed. I just hope it is not needed. While I still have new blisters popping up I am suspicious about them right now. I also have a form of folliculitis that forms in areas of dense hair growth. the best way to keep it at bay is to simply shave the infected area. So for the past few years I have shaved my head. It is cheaper and easier than the shampoo and antibiotic lotion treatment. Besides, some women like shaved heads. LOL
Unfortunately the shingles virus set in on the right side of my head and neck and I could not shave that area. So now I am not sure if the new breakout is from the shingles or the folliculitis as they appear similar. I plan on trimming my hair today to see if the infection goes away or not. If it does then it is most likely folliculitis. I do suspect that this is partly the case as I am having some breakout on the left side of my head too and shingles typically only one affects one side of the body.
Time will tell.
How can you "trim your hair" if you already "shave your head"???
Obviously, you haven't seen a Dr. or you would know whether it's Shingles , or not...and you claim to get free Medical Care from the VA because you have permanent injuries from falling off an Airplane , when you were in the Air Force.
My guess is that the real truth is, you're eat up with something...Lord, and you, only knows what! Wonder if it has something to do with your Personal "Lifestyle"...and I don't mean the fictitious one of Truck Driving, either!
BTW, you told me that you only had ONE Daughter and that she lived in Canada with her Female "Friend"! But, that your Ex-Wife had more than one Child. You even posted that, in one of your Pity Party Posts, a long time ago, before everybody figured out that you are full of chit!

People who lie constantly can't never remember all they have lied about, and that always gives them away, sooner or later, usually sooner!

Location hidden

#90374 Jul 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one thing you TEApublicans are Experts on, and ONLY ONE THING, and that's HATE! We've gotten the message LOUD and CLEAR! You HATE EVERYBODY that ISN"T RICH, and isn't JUST LIKE YOU in EVERY way, right down to how they think and WHAT THEY BELIEVE!
Except for Females...and you just HATE THEM, PERIOD!
Hmmm...now that I've seen it written down, it appears to me that your "Beliefs" more like the Islamic Terrorists', than Americans'!
That's why you're called "Christian Terrorists"!
Your misinterpretational skills are in great working order today...as usual!/:-)

Location hidden

#90375 Jul 26, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I couldn't find one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min ChicknButt 55,782
Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 24 min Ray 571
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr KittyKatKohl 437
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,086
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr LOL 2,699
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr none 31,215
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Big bad john 18,553
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••