Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Legitimate, I was going to try and help you out by posting the Link to the Haslam Investigation Story. But, when I couldn't find it, I typed in Ch. 5's Search Box, "Haslam Investigation" and to my utter amazement, it told me there were 50 Results to my query and showed me so many Headlines about Haslam's Shady dealings that I just decided to post the First Page and let the Readers pick and choose for themselves, which Ones to read. I'll get around to reading ALL of them eventually, but not all at one time...it would take all night!
Apparently, this has been the best kept secret throughout the whole State...and you People think they don't do everything in their power to keep you ignorant and uninformed in this State, so they can control you and tell you a bunch of Lies? You better think, again. And apparently, all the News Media is helping them do it, except for "Nashville's Ch.5 Investigates"
Take your Pick of which Scandal you want to read first, about Haslam!

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/search...
Pre K gradgewate

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well OP, you've screwed up now! You left the "e" off the end of "Syndrome"...Vet will have to dig into that dictionary that he carries around with him , and correct you, just as surely as he never attended Vanderbilt! LMAO!
Get ready for your Public Chastising, My Man, because you're gonna get it for sure...unless Vet discriminates! Three Lashes with a Wet Noodle, for you! Lol!
I bet OP left the "e" off on purpose lmao.
Pre K gradgewate

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Legitimate, I was going to try and help you out by posting the Link to the Haslam Investigation Story. But, when I couldn't find it, I typed in Ch. 5's Search Box, "Haslam Investigation" and to my utter amazement, it told me there were 50 Results to my query and showed me so many Headlines about Haslam's Shady dealings that I just decided to post the First Page and let the Readers pick and choose for themselves, which Ones to read. I'll get around to reading ALL of them eventually, but not all at one time...it would take all night!
Apparently, this has been the best kept secret throughout the whole State...and you People think they don't do everything in their power to keep you ignorant and uninformed in this State, so they can control you and tell you a bunch of Lies? You better think, again. And apparently, all the News Media is helping them do it, except for "Nashville's Ch.5 Investigates"
Click here:
I'm young, but it sure seems like all of those Repubs are crooks.
Paul Revere

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why...you're not insinuating that Vet would lie, are you? I'm shocked...shocked, I tell you! I can personally vouch for Vet telling the absolute truth...btw, did I ever tell you that I was Lady Godiva and I invented the chocolates...I own the Company, too!
Nevermind me, I think I ate too many of my own Product and I'm going into sugar shock...does that make you lie? Lol!
Excuse me, I have to get undressed...I'm Lady Godiva, you know! Somebody bring my Horse around...gotta go on that Midnight Ride! Ouch, Ouch! Riding bare, bareback, ain't easy, you know!
Oh, screw this...that was Paul Revere, anyway!
Oh well, since I'm already undressed, I think I'll just go to bed, instead...(make a Rhyme every time).
Enough silliness for one night! Goodnight, Y'all!:)
Maam, did you call? I came to sup on the chocolates with you my Queen.
Dan Shipley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Whose the governered anyway that flying j jackass?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>Maam, did you call? I came to sup on the chocolates with you my Queen.
LMAO! C'mon in, Paul, and have a seat. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Dan Shipley wrote:
Whose the governered anyway that flying j jackass?
That would be the One! Bill Haslam.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Pre K gradgewate wrote:
<quoted text>I bet OP left the "e" off on purpose lmao.
Lol! That's entirely possible...I didn't think of that! You're pretty smart for a young Fella, aren't you? Just imagine how smart you'll be when you get to be around...oh, I don't know...maybe, around 50, or so! Lol!
Paul Revere

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! C'mon in, Paul, and have a seat. LOL!
Shall I bring the TEA? LMAO.
Legitimate

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Click here:
Absolute fact! The ignorant swallow it all and this year has been a fertile ground in their attempt to decide what we, the women are subjected to, and their cut on food stamps, in the same bill they gave corporate farmers multi millions. They call themselves Christian when it serves their purpose, only! This ranks right at the top for the most ignorant, misogynistic, detached, vile statements I've EVER read, while giving that poor farmer, west TN , representative Fincher, over three million federal dollars ,he did not recuse himself, when the vote went down. Included in that corporate welfare, many politicians line their pockets when some of you do not have the luxury of being able to,buy food! If you people voting red do not stop drinking that kooks if, god have mercy. The wealthy seek to rule the world, so far they're doing great. Google Koch brothers, then ALEC. Don't be played! We went to war based on a lie, he's admitted it more than once. Over 4500 American oldies died, based on a lie!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

"Lobbyist On Payroll Of Both Governor, Special Interest:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22187635/lo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

"Committee Set To Review Haslam Administration Contracts."

Click here:
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22847927/co...
Legitimate

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

http://touch.wonkette.com/wonkette/ #!/entry/tenn-rep-stephen-finc her-pocketed-9-million-in-ag-s ubsidies,519ba15287443d6c8e537 2b
Just one of many! He needed subsidy fom Feds to run his 3000 acres, yet he along with every other republican voted for it and tucked inside was the little cut to food stamps! Say what you will but your government, State of TN, specifically, are bleeding you dry and they're crying all the way to the bank! Also, the requirement for receiving that federal money, you must make no more than $750,000 thousand annually. Poor???? You be the judge!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>Shall I bring the TEA? LMAO.
No, I'd rather you didn't...I'll make coffee, OK?

Now Paul, we were getting along so well...why'd you have to go and bring that up?:(
Dan Shipley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Make em drink beer! and eat crusts!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Legitimate wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute fact! The ignorant swallow it all and this year has been a fertile ground in their attempt to decide what we, the women are subjected to, and their cut on food stamps, in the same bill they gave corporate farmers multi millions. They call themselves Christian when it serves their purpose, only! This ranks right at the top for the most ignorant, misogynistic, detached, vile statements I've EVER read, while giving that poor farmer, west TN , representative Fincher, over three million federal dollars ,he did not recuse himself, when the vote went down. Included in that corporate welfare, many politicians line their pockets when some of you do not have the luxury of being able to,buy food! If you people voting red do not stop drinking that kooks if, god have mercy. The wealthy seek to rule the world, so far they're doing great. Google Koch brothers, then ALEC. Don't be played! We went to war based on a lie, he's admitted it more than once. Over 4500 American oldies died, based on a lie!
You're absolutely right about everything you've posted. BTW, Fincher is my Congressman...Lucky Me, huh? IOW, I don't have a Congressman!
And you're right...he did exactly what you said and got exactly what you posted, in Corporate Welfare from the U.S. Government in the Bill where they didn't allocate any money for Food Stamps. Plus, he's a Multi-Millionaire on top of that! We really know how to pick 'em here in TN., don't we?
Paul Revere

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'd rather you didn't...I'll make coffee, OK?
Now Paul, we were getting along so well...why'd you have to go and bring that up?:(
I thought we could drink the TEA, then water the garden. At least the TEA would be good for something then. lol. But coffee is fine with me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Dan Shipley wrote:
Make em drink beer! and eat crusts!
If People don't WAKE UP in this State and this Country, I'm going to have to start drinking Beer, or some kind of Hard Liquor, just to "grin and bear it"! I may have to start eating crusts, too!

You work hard all your Life and this is what they put you through when you Retire...just worry, worry , and more worry about what those Fools are going to do next!
I've always been an optimistic-kind of Person, but they are about to "drive me insane"...not to mention, lose my sense of humor and my sunny disposition! LMAO!
I'm not the only one...everybody I know has either gotten uncharacteristically quiet or, stay mad at the world, all the time! No Joke!
the scarlett pimpernel

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I was pointing out how unoriginal he was by copying your insult nearly verbatim. I'm trying to determine how this managed to confuse you. Are you, by chance, a conservative?
Nope don't claim to be Conservative, liberal,Republican or Democrat
Just a citizen of the United States of America. Never tried to label people by any type of party they belong to like some do.
Paul Revere

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If People don't WAKE UP in this State and this Country, I'm going to have to start drinking Beer, or some kind of Hard Liquor, just to "grin and bear it"! I may have to start eating crusts, too!
You work hard all your Life and this is what they put you through when you Retire...just worry, worry , and more worry about what those Fools are going to do next!
I've always been an optimistic-kind of Person, but they are about to "drive me insane"...not to mention, lose my sense of humor and my sunny disposition! LMAO!
I'm not the only one...everybody I know has either gotten uncharacteristically quiet or, stay mad at the world, all the time! No Joke!
That is why I am in the process of selling everything I own. I/we are leaving the State, and possibly the Country. If I ever gain control, you will be my Secretary of State. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••