|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

question2 wrote:
I honestly believe the country will never recover from 8 years of Obama. The country and the working man's paycheck has been handedover to the non working single mothers, tattooed freaks, gays/lesbians, illegal aliens, and any other minority groups with alternative lifestyles that get in line to vote for welfare. The workers cannot put enough of their hard earned money to give these groups a free ride anymore.
You forgot to mention the cranky conservatives who don't work, but rather spend the entire day complaining on Topix.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

President Obama and the race problem...Bill O'Reilly hit the nail on the head about race and the problems that cause issues.

http://www.billoreilly.com/video...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

question2 wrote:
I honestly believe the country will never recover from 8 years of Obama. The country and the working man's paycheck has been handedover to the non working single mothers, tattooed freaks, gays/lesbians, illegal aliens, and any other minority groups with alternative lifestyles that get in line to vote for welfare. The workers cannot put enough of their hard earned money to give these groups a free ride anymore.
Radically transform this nation...
<3

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

I am so "fed up" with seeing people in new cars, with new, name brand clothes, fresh pedicures & nails & hair, with brand new cell phones, & two baskets of junk food & the best cuts of meat, in line at the grocery store. Our government needs a "maximum benefits" law. I believe that, if a person is drawing welfare and food stamps, we should monitor what they own and what they are buying. If they exceed a limit, we should seize the property and resell it to make our tax dollars back. We also should monitor what food stamps are used for, and discontinue them if they are being used for inappropriate food items. Welfare & food stamps are needed, but some people make it a lifestyle because our government makes it possible. These "thieves" are causing the collapse of our economy. There are too many people "cheating" our system. While working in the school system for 11+ years, I have seen numerous students on free/reduced lunch, that have money for the vending machine or ice cream every single day. If they can afford to buy that junk everyday, then they can pay 2.00, or less, for their lunch. We have to do something, or our whole country is going to go bankrupt.
There are also too many people receiving disability benefits that know they are able to work. There are many "at home" work options nowadays, so we have no excuse to have this many people "mooching" off of our middle class. All someone has to do is act crazy & we give them a check. These programs are seriously in need of reform.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the cranky conservatives who don't work, but rather spend the entire day complaining on Topix.
Well, OA, you forgot to mention the cranky liberals like you who claim to work and still spend their entire day (nearly 10K posts since 2010 complaining on Topix, on employer time.
Question

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="<3"]I am so "fed up" with seeing people in new cars, with new, name brand clothes, fresh pedicures & nails & hair, with brand new cell phones, & two baskets of junk food & the best cuts of meat, in line at the grocery store. Our government needs a "maximum benefits" law. I believe that, if a person is drawing welfare and food stamps, we should monitor what they own and what they are buying. If they exceed a limit, we should seize the property and resell it to make our tax dollars back. We also should monitor what food stamps are used for, and discontinue them if they are being used for inappropriate food items. Welfare & food stamps are needed, but some people make it a lifestyle because our government makes it possible. These "thieves" are causing the collapse of our economy. There are too many people "cheating" our system. While working in the school system for 11+ years, I have seen numerous students on free/reduced lunch, that have money for the vending machine or ice cream every single day. If they can afford to buy that junk everyday, then they can pay 2.00, or less, for their lunch. We have to do something, or our whole country is going to go bankrupt.
There are also too many people receiving disability benefits that know they are able to work. There are many "at home" work options nowadays, so we have no excuse to have this many people "mooching" off of our middle class. All someone has to do is act crazy & we give them a check. These programs are seriously in need of reform.[/QUOTE]

I am with you, let us get started..We need a leader young and full of fire.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Unlike Obama, Zimmerman saved 4 Americans when he had the chance.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/22/george-z...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
Unlike Obama, Zimmerman saved 4 Americans when he had the chance.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/22/george-z...
"Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager.
Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest on Saturday, and when a Sentinel reporter asked if he was inciting violence, Muhammad said, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

You would think that some of these caring, sensitive liberals would speak out about this. OA, D.?
hostess twinkies

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, you forgot to mention the cranky liberals like you who claim to work and still spend their entire day (nearly 10K posts since 2010 complaining on Topix, on employer time.
OA must be in a management position because he can shut his door in his office that way nobody can see him on this forum at different times of the day.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
"Over the weekend, members of the New Black Panther Party showed just how tense the situation in the Trayvon Martin shooting has gotten: They offered a $10,000 bounty for the capture of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed the unarmed teenager.
Mikhail Muhammad announced the reward during a protest on Saturday, and when a Sentinel reporter asked if he was inciting violence, Muhammad said, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."
You would think that some of these caring, sensitive liberals would speak out about this. OA, D.?
"Members of the New Black Panther Party..."

You mean both of them?
Owl

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

None of he list

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Much to the chagrin of (non-working) conservatives, labor laws allow for breaks and lunch for American employees.

Are you seriously berating my minimal posts while you're able to post your whining all day long? I can tell you conservatives are working hard today...again.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="<3"]I am so "fed up" with seeing people in new cars, with new, name brand clothes, fresh pedicures & nails & hair, with brand new cell phones, & two baskets of junk food & the best cuts of meat, in line at the grocery store. Our government needs a "maximum benefits" law. I believe that, if a person is drawing welfare and food stamps, we should monitor what they own and what they are buying. If they exceed a limit, we should seize the property and resell it to make our tax dollars back. We also should monitor what food stamps are used for, and discontinue them if they are being used for inappropriate food items. Welfare & food stamps are needed, but some people make it a lifestyle because our government makes it possible. These "thieves" are causing the collapse of our economy. There are too many people "cheating" our system. While working in the school system for 11+ years, I have seen numerous students on free/reduced lunch, that have money for the vending machine or ice cream every single day. If they can afford to buy that junk everyday, then they can pay 2.00, or less, for their lunch. We have to do something, or our whole country is going to go bankrupt.
There are also too many people receiving disability benefits that know they are able to work. There are many "at home" work options nowadays, so we have no excuse to have this many people "mooching" off of our middle class. All someone has to do is act crazy & we give them a check. These programs are seriously in need of reform.[/QUOTE]

You need to change your name to +3.

And if this is truly the way you think, then we need more teachers like you.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Much to the chagrin of (non-working) conservatives, labor laws allow for breaks and lunch for American employees.
Are you seriously berating my minimal posts while you're able to post your whining all day long? I can tell you conservatives are working hard today...again.
I just got off work a couple hours ago sweety.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Hey Vet are you in this video?

http://safeshare.tv/w/lNQxKkFRoZ
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

I LOVE government shutdowns. They can't screw anything up when they aren't working.

Shutdown looms over ObamaCare

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/31...

"Senate Republicans, including two members of the leadership, are coalescing around a proposal to block any government funding resolution that includes money for the implementation of the 2010 Affordable Care Act.

...GOP lawmakers are emboldened by problems plaguing the administration’s ObamaCare implementation.

In the House, 64 Republicans have signed onto a letter pressing Boehner not to bring any legislation funding ObamaCare to the floor.

Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah), the leader of the Senate effort, predicts the vast majority of the Senate Republican Conference will back his plan, giving him enough votes to sustain a filibuster of a stopgap spending measure.

“This is the last stop before ObamaCare fully kicks in on Jan. 1 of next year for us to refuse to fund it."

Shut it down! Start with the IRS!
the scarlett pimpernel

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

And what is the first thing you during your break or lunch run to your computer and make a post. American employees get a break what about those who aren't Americans do they have to work all day without a break?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Well V., back in 09' the NBPP claimed to have a few thousand members, but the Anti-Defamation League said it's much smaller. They do draw a large crowd, some which don't even know what they stand for.
Fox News gives them the most free airtime.
From the bottom of their heart the NBPP thanks Fox News for their support on keeping them in the news.
Fox News is doing what Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt could never do.
V. of course the NBPP are people filled with hate and no Liberals that I know support them in the least, but to give them airtime is just what they want......because they are nothing but hate mongers.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

BC Alien wrote:
Hey Vet are you in this video?
http://safeshare.tv/w/lNQxKkFRoZ
LMAO x 2
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Question: How low can you go, libs?
Answer: Very low.

The DailyMail headline reads:“We're racist and proud': Fury as group stages counter-demonstration against 'Justice for Trayvon' marches.

“Dueling groups of protesters converged on a wealthy Houston neighborhood on Sunday in reaction to last weekend's not-guilty verdict for George Zimmerman in the death of teen Trayvon Martin.
Around 80 people gathered on a street in Houston's River Oaks area, some carrying American flags and shouting support for stand-your-ground self-defense laws.

Members of this group held signs that read:'We're racist and proud,''Remove the Black Panthers from the U.S.A.' and 'If Zimmerman is a "White Hispanic" then President Obama is a "White Black."'

Here’s a picture of a woman identified as Renee Vaughan holding a sign that reads:'We're racist and proud,'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23731...

But wait! What’s that odor in the air? Hmmm. I think we smell a rat!

Renee Vaughan is really a left wing environmental wacko:

http://www.texasenvironment.org/report_full_2...

“The steps we take each day add up to a cleaner Texas and a stronger democracy. Thank you for being a part of this work...and thanks for all the water-bottle refills!!!
~ Renee Vaughan, TCE Central Texas

What does a cleaner Texas have to do with democracy? And why is she carrying a racist sign at a Zimmerman rally?

Can you say BUSTED!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Imperial Chicano 17,095
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min Jenks 71,483
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min wtf 146,730
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 51 min The Anti Liberal 95,597
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min the New Majority 53,892
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr the boy who cried wolf 3,820
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Nut job 29,339
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••