Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89596 Jul 22, 2013
"NSA Growth Fueled By Need To Target Terrorists."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#89597 Jul 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
My Post is not about Immigration because I'm undecided on the Issue. I don't know enough about what is being purposed to know if I am for it or against it, yet.
I do know that we cannot afford to deport all the Illegal Immigrants in this Country, nor can we deport the Children born here that are American Citizens, nor can we deport their Parents , who are not.
So, it's a complicated Issue that I have no opinion as to how to solve the problem, believe it or not. I know my limitations and that's one Problem that I have no answer to, so I'll defer to People smarter than me, on that Issue...for the time being, anyway.
My Post was about how ineffectual Boehner is as a Speaker. His job is to LEAD the House Members and he has just given up, apparently, and doesn't even try to lead them! I knew he was weak and not very bright, but I never expected him to just hunker down and quit even trying! That's not what a Speaker does, nor is supposed to do! I've never known a Speaker before to be so "cowed down", NEVER!
Well for once I will have to agree with you. Boehner is ineffective. The teaparty people have made him that way. He wants to be like John McCain, Lindsey Graham etc... a moderate liberal. we do not need two liberal parties.

As far as the immigration, you can rem, 1986. They lied. they are lying now. They (both sides) want the vote. First stop them from coming in the country. Close down the border (illegal crossings) and then we can talk about what to do with all those here. There are a lot of them that do not want to become citizens.They just want to work here. This part is simple. Make all employers responsible for verifying (e-verify)that they are who they say they are by checking their ssn# If the employer hires, pull his license to do business for so long. A second or third offense resulting in pulling the business license forever. If there are no jobs for them, a whole bunch of them will go home. Then we can deal with the others getting welfare, foodstamps,and other subsidies illegally. Yes, it affects you and me, because when funds run low, they cut our SS and Medicare.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#89598 Jul 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you getting your Propaganda Talking Points from, that have absolutely no basis in reality and nothing to do with the truth? You sound like a Programmed Robot, instead of a Thinking Human Being!
I believe Solendra was one of those companies that did that! Not propaganda just fact.

Location hidden

#89599 Jul 22, 2013
WTH???...SMH...
----------
"U.S. Marshals Lose Track Of 2,000 Encrypted Two-Way Radios: WSJ Report."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/21/u-s-mar...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#89600 Jul 22, 2013
what does this mean? speak plain english girl

WTH???...SMH...

Location hidden

#89601 Jul 22, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for once I will have to agree with you. Boehner is ineffective. The teaparty people have made him that way. He wants to be like John McCain, Lindsey Graham etc... a moderate liberal. we do not need two liberal parties.
As far as the immigration, you can rem, 1986. They lied. they are lying now. They (both sides) want the vote. First stop them from coming in the country. Close down the border (illegal crossings) and then we can talk about what to do with all those here. There are a lot of them that do not want to become citizens.They just want to work here. This part is simple. Make all employers responsible for verifying (e-verify)that they are who they say they are by checking their ssn# If the employer hires, pull his license to do business for so long. A second or third offense resulting in pulling the business license forever. If there are no jobs for them, a whole bunch of them will go home. Then we can deal with the others getting welfare, foodstamps,and other subsidies illegally. Yes, it affects you and me, because when funds run low, they cut our SS and Medicare.
It's not that simple. You need to read up on the Subject before you think you have all the answers because there are some legitimate reasons that what you're parroting does not, and will not work.
I HAVE read up on the subject, all sides, and that how I know that it's a very complicated issue with no easy answers.
These People and their Families are starving to death in Mexico. Therefore , they will do ANYTHING to get into this Country so they can save their, and their Families Lives. For them, it's a Life and Death situation, so they have nothing to lose! We will NEVER be able to keep them all out!
Most of them that live and work here pay Social Security and Medicare and they do have Social Security Numbers, but they are not legitimate Social Security Accounts.
Like I said, you just need to read up on the subject and read all sides, not just the Conservative Propaganda Side, which only tells one side of the problem....their side to influence your opinion.
If it was that easy to fix the problem, it would have already been done. Why didn't Bush Deport all of them, or stop them from coming in, if it was so easy?
BTW, Obama has hired a lot more Border Patrol Agents than Bush ever did and it still hasn't hardly slowed down the flow, crossing the Border.
I'm going to put up a Link that's on my Homepage right now , about it. At least , read that!

Location hidden

#89602 Jul 22, 2013
Honestly wrote:
what does this mean? speak plain english girl
WTH???...SMH...
It means "What The He*l" and "Shaking My Head".

Location hidden

#89603 Jul 22, 2013
I haven't read this Article because I haven't had a chance to , yet. But, the Headline caught my eye and I will now that I'm posting it here, even if I don't get to before they replace it on my Homepage.
----------
"REPORT: Hunger, Starvation Claimed Over 90,000 Mexican Lives Since 2001."

Click here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/report-hunger...

Location hidden

#89604 Jul 22, 2013
"Obama Seeks To Put Economy, Middle Class Back In Spotlight."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...

Location hidden

#89605 Jul 22, 2013
"Republicans War On Obamacare Reaching Absurd New Heights."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/07...

Location hidden

#89606 Jul 22, 2013
Dang! I miss all the good stuff! lol!
----------
"Fox News Host Geraldo Tweets, Then Deletes, Nearly-Naked Self Pic."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/21/fox-new...
question

Duluth, GA

#89607 Jul 22, 2013
If you place an extreme lefty and a radical righty in the same room together is their any difference between the two except their party affiliation? I would say no both are equally inflexible and pigheaded. They should just combine to form one new party of loud and demanding poor listeners.

Location hidden

#89608 Jul 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>WATCH ME! On second thought, you better NOT, but I WILL VOTE! I promise you that, even if I have to hire a Bodyguard to protect me from you!
Dear your registration was pulled for noncompliance. That is a fact that has been proven time and again. You didn't vote last year and most likely you will not be voting this year unless you are reinstated in a timely manner. You may want to check with the local registers office because the ladies there plainly stated this information. Stop lying you nasty creature of the night.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#89609 Jul 22, 2013
Caution. This is painful to watch.

U.S. Rep Bobby Rush.(D) Il

It's amazing he can get dressed every morning.

Location hidden

#89610 Jul 22, 2013
Well, the Troll Moderators are not posting all of my Posts, again, for no legitimate reason.

If this One gets posted, I'll be surprised.

Topix is getting to be more trouble than it's worth, by far!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89611 Jul 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
As bad of a shape as we're in, it could be much worse, according to this Report, if it had not been for Obama. England did what the TEApublicans wanted to do, and still want to do, in this Country. Now, The Chancellor of England is having to come here to get advice from Obama and his Economic Advisors as to how to get out of the devastating Economic Mess that they're in, which the Chancellor says is much worse than ours.
Remember that, Folks, at election time!
----------
"Ed Balls And Larry Summers To Collaborate Over Plans For Growth."
("Shadow Chancellor makes announcement following Labour warnings that recovery is only benefiting higher income groups.")
Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/jul/2...
This is from the Guardian's own website -

"The Guardian is a unique voice with an international reach. The newspaper is one of the UK's leading daily titles, and the Guardian.co.uk website - voted the best newspaper site in the world - now delivers the Guardian's liberal journalism to a global audience."

They even call themselves a liberal propaganda site. Once again, liberal propaganda is not news, except for you when it agrees with you. Try another tactic, this one is getting tired.

Location hidden

#89612 Jul 22, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Caution. This is painful to watch.
U.S. Rep Bobby Rush.(D) Il
It's amazing he can get dressed every morning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =osm99X8OONAXX
It's Fox Fake News...anybody that has any sense wouldn't watch it, anyway. So, you deserve to be in pain if you watch that garbage because you willingly do it to yourself!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#89613 Jul 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Fox Fake News...anybody that has any sense wouldn't watch it, anyway. So, you deserve to be in pain if you watch that garbage because you willingly do it to yourself!
It is Youtube of the Hannity show. Plus - it has Bobby Rush who is an elected member of the U.S. Congress...who, by the way, beat Obama in a local race in 2000.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#89614 Jul 22, 2013
It is a good thing that private ownership of guns are outlawed and/or severely restricted in Chicago.

Hundreds attended the ‘Justice for Trayvon Martin’ rally yesterday in Chicago - afterwards there were FOUR DEAD and NINE WOUNDED.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/four-...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#89615 Jul 22, 2013
Did yall hear the story about the man who called the cops one night about a kid in his neighborhood who he suspected was up to no good? He ended up killing the(unarmed) kid before the cops got there and claimed Self Defense.

(keep reading)
-The kids parents claim he was a good boy but evidence suggests the kid launched an attack on the adult man.

(keep reading)
There had been a rash of criminal activity in his neighborhood. He had a permit for his weapon and was found not Guilty after a couple of days of Jury deliberation.

...Nope I am NOT talking about the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case; Meet Roderick Scott a black man who was on trial in 2009 for the murder of a 16 year old white teen Christopher Cervini in Rochester New York on April 4, 2009.

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Tom in town 153,269
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min Red Square 59,638
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Canton 30,976
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Dalai Lama 58,081
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 16 min Gambler 6,431
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 29 min Hold on there 3,296
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 34 min Synergy 55,379
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••