Pete

Johnson City, TN

#88179 Jul 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I'm not arguing all night with somebody as irrational as you are. So, think what you want, say whatever you please, but don't expect a Reply from me. I simply don't care what you, and People like you think or say, because it is totally Unimportant to me, and most of the Nation, actually!
It's the equivalent of a Temper Tantrum, thrown by a Spoiled 2-year-old, IMO!
You posted the Ed Asner post, not me.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#88180 Jul 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what are you doing right now???
It's the TEApublican double-standard, again. You think you can do whatever you want and nobody should say a word. But, Others can only do what you TELL them they can do and if they disobey you, then you accuse them of doing exactly what you, yourself, are doing!
Pete, when are you TEApublicans going to learn that you have no Right to ORDER anybody else to do anything! And NOBODY is going to follow your Orders...the best-natured Ones will laugh in your face and the Others will tell you where to go! But, either way, you're just making yourself look like a Fool... and wasting your time, also!
You're entitled to your Opinion, just like Everybody else is...and Everybody else is entitled to tell you what they think of that opinion also, whether you like it or not!
You put your Pants on just like they do...one leg at a time...in spite of what you may think.
And if you, or they , don't get your way about everything...well frankly, Nobody cares! That's Life, get used to it!
Actually, most of the time, I lay back on the bed and put both legs in my pants at the same time. Or I do it like firemen when they get a call. Step out of the bed into their boots and pull their pants up.
Black and Gold

Newbern, TN

#88181 Jul 13, 2013
They just don't make them like me any more.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#88182 Jul 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL they would not be able to hear your singing for mine.
Can you imagine? That would only be a crime against nature if Vet, Pete and I climbed in for a cross-country tour!/:-)Lol! We might call ourselves...the four amigos! Yes a singing group, billed as a boy-band forty years later! Lol! Or, maybe we could become a "maryotchee band"! Now, watch Vet go nuts over THAT spelling! NT, could all four of us get in the rig with those mexican hats that are about four feet wide? Vet will have to teach us the spanish lyrics to all those stupid Freddie Fender songs! LMAO!/:-)

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#88183 Jul 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine? That would only be a crime against nature if Vet, Pete and I climbed in for a cross-country tour!/:-)Lol! We might call ourselves...the four amigos! Yes a singing group, billed as a boy-band forty years later! Lol! Or, maybe we could become a "maryotchee band"! Now, watch Vet go nuts over THAT spelling! NT, could all four of us get in the rig with those mexican hats that are about four feet wide? Vet will have to teach us the spanish lyrics to all those stupid Freddie Fender songs! LMAO!/:-)
LOL I would definitely need a bigger truck. Now you know when Linda reads this she will accuse us of being gay. That's what progressives like her do.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#88184 Jul 13, 2013
Has anyone noticed how Linda posted all of those updates on the Zimmerman trial until the "not Guilty" verdict came in. Now her silence is deafening.
ChumLee

United States

#88186 Jul 13, 2013
None of you make any common sense, Way too much Eduspeak on here. You folks keep trying to fix everything with all your intelligence and it's getting worse. Who's going to work on your Caddy, BMW,or Lexus? Not your college dropout kid, that' for sure. Impress somebody else. Meanwhile all our jobs have gone overseas. Conservatives have run this state in the ground while Liberals have sat and watched. The bullheaded Tea Party don't know what the REAL Tea Party did. It's time we wake up, roll our sleeves up and work together, not AGAINST each other! I'll vote for someone who works with all for the good of Tennessee.

Location hidden

#88188 Jul 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I would definitely need a bigger truck. Now you know when Linda reads this she will accuse us of being gay. That's what progressives like her do.
Well, she already decided I was gay last week. This happens every time she gets mad at me! Everybody's finally got her figured out by now. It's strange, the really stupid ones who haven't are all her friends!/:-) whoa...

Location hidden

#88190 Jul 13, 2013
ChumLee wrote:
None of you make any common sense, Way too much Eduspeak on here. You folks keep trying to fix everything with all your intelligence and it's getting worse. Who's going to work on your Caddy, BMW,or Lexus? Not your college dropout kid, that' for sure. Impress somebody else. Meanwhile all our jobs have gone overseas. Conservatives have run this state in the ground while Liberals have sat and watched. The bullheaded Tea Party don't know what the REAL Tea Party did. It's time we wake up, roll our sleeves up and work together, not AGAINST each other! I'll vote for someone who works with all for the good of Tennessee.
Uh, did you dream this...or is it a joke?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88191 Jul 13, 2013
ChumLee wrote:
You and the Economists are predicting the same thing. I read an Article awhile back that said , in a few years, Blue-Collar Workers with a Trade, such as Plumbers, Electricians, Carpenters, and...Auto Mechanics and Body Men would be able to set their own Price and be amongst the Highest Paid Workers in the U.S. because there will be so few of them.(Pay attention, Capitalists...that's your "Supply and Demand" Rule showing).
But, since the Wages for everybody else are going down, I wonder who will be able to afford them?
The Article also asked the question of who was going to Pump the Gas, change the Oil, and keep our cars serviced. Who was going to wait our Tables, in restaurants, take our money when we paid our Checks, cook the food, etc.
It gave many more examples of jobs that there would be a shortage of Workers to fill because all these Kids hear is that they have to go to College and then, all they want to do, are desk and computer jobs.
While we're not there yet, and if the Teapublicans have their way, those jobs won't pay enough to buy the gas to go to work...I believe that will all have to change, because those same TEApublican College-Educated Doofuses would think they had died and gone to He*l if they had to get their hands dirty, and they barely know the Trunk of a car from the Hood. So, who's going to do all the "Unimportant" jobs (in their way of thinking) for them? They certainly can't do them, so WHO?
The very People that they look down on today, will one day be the very People that they will be begging for help, at any price! I can't wait to see it happen!
And while the Blue-Collar Guy who's living within his means, will be laughing all the way to the Bank, the College-Educated Guy with the attitude, will still be whining about how much things are costing him and going deeper and deeper in debt, just to "keep up with the Jones" and continue playing the "Big Shot" and lying awake at night worrying about how he's going to pay all his expensive Bills.
I call that "Sweet Revenge", myself! Just wait for it...it's going to happen, if the TEApublicans keep getting their way and screwing up the Nation!
tar and feathered

Newbern, TN

#88192 Jul 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she already decided I was gay last week. This happens every time she gets mad at me! Everybody's finally got her figured out by now. It's strange, the really stupid ones who haven't are all her friends!/:-) whoa...
aint that the truth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88193 Jul 13, 2013
tar and feathered wrote:
<quoted text>aint that the truth.
Actually...NO, it's not!
old news

Mount Vernon, AR

#88194 Jul 13, 2013
On a Camden topix thread Sassy Linda cussed me out because I didn't jump on topix and tell HER that the Zimmerman verdict was shown LIVE and the press conferences from the prosecution and defense teams, after we had talked about it for a few posts she started posting links from the AP like it was breaking news! We coined a new nickname for her , we now call her 'Ol Scoop Cooper!
old news

Mount Vernon, AR

#88195 Jul 13, 2013
yeah, she called Zimmerman a murderer many times in this thread alone. She was wrong but she isn't capable of admitting it. She should issue a personal and public apology to Mr. Zimmerman for her damaging comments.
tar and feathered

Newbern, TN

#88196 Jul 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...NO, it's not!
actually.........tes it is...... poor spy must have the lowest I.Q. this side of the Mississippi.
tar and feathered

Newbern, TN

#88197 Jul 13, 2013
old news wrote:
yeah, she called Zimmerman a murderer many times in this thread alone. She was wrong but she isn't capable of admitting it. She should issue a personal and public apology to Mr. Zimmerman for her damaging comments.
thats because she always roots for the black guy.
tar and feathered

Newbern, TN

#88198 Jul 13, 2013
old news wrote:
On a Camden topix thread Sassy Linda cussed me out because I didn't jump on topix and tell HER that the Zimmerman verdict was shown LIVE and the press conferences from the prosecution and defense teams, after we had talked about it for a few posts she started posting links from the AP like it was breaking news! We coined a new nickname for her , we now call her 'Ol Scoop Cooper!
i've seen her post stuff that is 3 weeks old and act like it is new news.
old news

Mount Vernon, AR

#88199 Jul 13, 2013
Here's what Old Scoop Cooper posted to me.
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't watching my TV. But, since you claim you were, how Rude and Thoughtless of you NOT to tell anybody on Topix. But, you're a Troll, you don't know how to be anything but, Rude and Thoughtless!
tar and feathered

Newbern, TN

#88200 Jul 13, 2013
old news wrote:
Here's what Old Scoop Cooper posted to me.
<quoted text>
shes too busy trolling to read the news.
homey

United States

#88201 Jul 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Actually...NO, it's not!
Like most women you do alot of talking without listening. If you are really a maverick you will quit using TEApublican and admit you need a new theme for your posts. Politics wise I believe extreme radicals from the left and right row in the same boat. Because you are radical right you have no one to identity with but the extreme lefties. You have the same mindset just different political and social agendas. You are turning into a TEApublican. You are already a radical. You are in the same boat and already helping to row it in circles. Not an insult just an observation and opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Jimbo 171,535
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 min Stray- Dog 3,643
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Yes it is me 72,036
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 62,090
Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... 2 hr Senator Alex Wein... 3
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obama Bitches 100,351
Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... 4 hr T Smith 13
More from around the web