|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

great dane wrote:
I've been reading this post and enjoy much of it, except for one person. Sexy sassy senior is one of the most closed minded ignorant people I have ever read. I hope her Internet connection fails permanently.
Don't you know how to Scroll past my Posts? If you won't do anything to solve your own problem, don't expect me to solve it for you!
Keep on 'Wishing and Hoping"...see how far that gets you!
Spoiled Brat, regardless of his/her age...gotta be a TEA Bagger, they're the ONLY people that think like that!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't!
Well, that's really going to keep me up at night! <sarcasm>

You People occupy your every waking moment with "who likes you and who doesn't"...I've never seen such Insecurity in as many People that all seem to know each other, in my Life! It's actually Pitiful!
When you get together in real Life, do you spend your time reassuring one another of how much you like each other and crying about the People who don't like you? I'll bet you do!
great dane

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you know how to Scroll past my Posts? If you won't do anything to solve your own problem, don't expect me to solve it for you!
Keep on 'Wishing and Hoping"...see how far that gets you!
Spoiled Brat, regardless of his/her age...gotta be a TEA Bagger, they're the ONLY people that think like that!
Lol you really are so ignorant. I'm a Obama voting democrat. You're just an under informed dumbass!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't!
Since you persist in multi-judging yourself and others, let me give you some advice. There was nothing "funny" about this post that you multi-judged funny. At least try for some sense of credibility even if you don't have a ounce of credibility in you because anyone with a brain knows you and vet for what you are - big mouthed phony’s.....
here now

Unicoi, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

great dane wrote:
I've been reading this post and enjoy much of it, except for one person. Sexy sassy senior is one of the most closed minded ignorant people I have ever read. I hope her Internet connection fails permanently.
She is so easy to ignore. It used to be she could make me laugh with the things that she is sure she know. Not so much any longer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

great dane wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you really are so ignorant. I'm a Obama voting democrat. You're just an under informed dumbass!
And you're a Lying Smartazz, but I guess the World needs all kinds. We've got them, anyway.
BTW, did my exchanging Insults with you, give you a Thrill and satisfy your Abuse Craving? Probably NOT,'cause Posters like you can never get enough. But, I did my part, now go satisfy your Sick Obesssion with somebody else...I'm done!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you persist in multi-judging yourself and others, let me give you some advice. There was nothing "funny" about this post that you multi-judged funny. At least try for some sense of credibility even if you don't have a ounce of credibility in you because anyone with a brain knows you and vet for what you are - big mouthed phony’s.....
OK, I really hate to do this after you've resorted to such drama to state you case, but...I don't like you either!/:-)LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
With a Twisted Sense Of Humor! They're Bullies and I'll bet they've been that way all their Lives...or they were Bullied, in their Younger Years and now, they're taking it out on everybody else!
Either way, they need some kind of Mental Health Treatments. At their age, if they're Older, it probably wouldn't help. So, they're doomed to be obnoxious the rest of their Lives, if they don't get a clue and change it, themselves!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>remove yours then maybe you can judge mine, jerkoff. The alcohol is rotting your brain
Have Illegal Drugs already rotted yours? My guess would be, "YES"!
great dane

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>And you're a Lying Smartazz, but I guess the World needs all kinds. We've got them, anyway.
BTW, did my exchanging Insults with you, give you a Thrill and satisfy your Abuse Craving? Probably NOT,'cause Posters like you can never get enough. But, I did my part, now go satisfy your Sick Obesssion with somebody else...I'm done!
So glad you're done! The thread will be so much more pleasant. Hillary 2016!
great dane

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>She is so easy to ignore. It used to be she could make me laugh with the things that she is sure she know. Not so much any longer.
I can ignore her. She's just such an IDI0T!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

They should re-name Topix, "The Hate Forum for the Mentally Ill and Substance Abusers".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
They should re-name Topix, "The Hate Forum for the Mentally Ill and Substance Abusers".
Maybe they could call it Crackhead Corner?
yes

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
It's official you have finally said teapublican more times than McCain/Palin used the word maverick in their campaign. No offense but Please come up with some new thoughts

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they could call it Crackhead Corner?
Lol! I like it because it's sooo appropriate!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
It's official you have finally said teapublican more times than McCain/Palin used the word maverick in their campaign. No offense but Please come up with some new thoughts
Keep up, Doofus! I have, for now...I'm calling them TEA Baggers.
It was you Idiots that came up with the stupid Name and now, you're ashamed of it.
Just like a Dumbazz TEA Bagger, can't see two inches in front of your face, much less the Consequences of your Actions!
Yet, they want to tell, and make, Everybody do, and live, as they say!
Gorillas at the Zoo can make better decisions than TEA Baggers, and they're a helleva more attractive!
yes

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up, Doofus! I have, for now...I'm calling them TEA Baggers.
It was you Idiots that came up with the stupid Name and now, you're ashamed of it.
Just like a Dumbazz TEA Bagger, can't see two inches in front of your face, much less the Consequences of your Actions!
Yet, they want to tell, and make, Everybody do, and live, as they say!
Gorillas at the Zoo can make better decisions than TEA Baggers, and they're a helleva more attractive!
Sorry, I hate to make a girl cry.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm going back to watching Jay Leno's videos http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well oa as I thought you will defend your own saying foul language. How hypocritical of you. No surprise though, as I expected, you are a libtard. And look at you posting foul language yourself. Whats laughable is your Iq and way of thinking among a lot of other things. Oh and you say disgusting obscenities yet call someone a child molester. So moron(dumbazz) what b/s will you try to judge conservatives, yet overlook your own?
I'm trying to judge your age by your level of grammar and spelling, but I'm befuddled. Just how old are you, Jackson?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I could declare that vet was "taking cover," but I have enough integrity to assume he's tucked in for the night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••