Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#87852 Jul 11, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Republican, another name for the MENTALLY ILL - RR The United States Govt has become a post-constitution outlaw govt.
Leslie via yahoo.com
Without a doubt, Democrats do evil and succumb to the same regressive forces as do Republicans, but the difference between these parties and the harmful regressive nature of their policies is any thing but slight.
Republicans are far worse, all the time on nearly every policy that comes up, from environment, to civil liberties, to you name it.
And all you have to do is read a little of the trash Rich Martin pollutes with to know they are delusional to the point of being mentally ill.
It's so obvious, isn't it? Anybody that can't see that you're exactly right, just doesn't WANT to see it!

Location hidden

#87853 Jul 11, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
This is the fun part of the game -- I post a couple of posts, leave Topix to enjoy smiles and laughter in "the real world," then come back later to see how many posts vet has posted when I'm not even "in the room."
It's a hoot. As another poster on Topix frequently declares, "I own you."
Mind, Body, and Soul, OA...Mind , Body, and Soul! LOL!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#87854 Jul 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the moron with nearly 10,000 post and nasty with around 6,000 since march of this year,yes conservatives have spent a lot of time. More dumbass clueless post from the Chief of the libtards
And you have posted...oh wait, you're too cowardly to register, as that would automatically show your post count.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#87855 Jul 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>says the dumb bitch who lives on topix and doesn't work, supports Obama care and gets welfare!! Yeah you have a lot of room to talk,slut
Yes, it's quite inconceivable that I would have seen yet another obnoxious, profane conservative in public again.

<rolls eyes>

It must be miserable being that terminally bitter all the time. Oh well, perhaps they're miserable because they deserve to be.

Location hidden

#87856 Jul 11, 2013
The TEApublicans' in Congress are so obsessed with Obama being President , that it's literally driven them Insane, as another Poster pointed out...and here is more proof of that FACT. They're not doing their job because they aren't mentally capable of doing their job!
----------
"Obama Nominee Questioned On Clinton, Benghazi."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-nominee-questione...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#87857 Jul 11, 2013
Oh look, willie is back from his long bowel movement...Full of crap old people is all that is on this thread these days....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87858 Jul 11, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not. I don't think anyone who is "successful" spends the day "whining" on topix. "Successful entrepreneurs" should be busy this time a year with little time for topix. This thread seems to now be comprised of a handful of conservatives (with apparently no work) who post the same things ad nauseam.
.....You're whining!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#87859 Jul 11, 2013
Judge willie - everyone still knows you are an a hole...
tired from work

Pikeville, TN

#87860 Jul 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
.....You're whining!
"Tired" could not stop whining even if he was successful and educated.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#87861 Jul 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
.....You're whining!
I'm not whining you idiot - I am working to keep your sorry as azz up...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#87862 Jul 11, 2013
tired from work wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try on the alter egos willie, but you are as obvious as a window screen...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87863 Jul 11, 2013
tired from work wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!/:-)
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#87864 Jul 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!/:-)
You're a sad, bitter human - get a life other than topix...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87865 Jul 11, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sad, bitter human - get a life other than topix...
The same could be said about you sweet cakes and in your case it would be true.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87866 Jul 11, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not whining you idiot - I am working to keep your sorry as azz up...
So, you're an admitted troll, sweet cakes, just as I thought.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87867 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, it's quite inconceivable that I would have seen yet another obnoxious, profane conservative in public again.
<rolls eyes>
It must be miserable being that terminally bitter all the time. Oh well, perhaps they're miserable because they deserve to be.
Well, no, OA. You couldn't even remember where you saw this. You were caught in a lie, just be man enough to admit it.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87868 Jul 11, 2013
This is the fun part of the game -- I post a couple of posts, leave Topix to enjoy smiles and laughter in "the real world," then come back later to see how many posts vet has posted when I'm not even "in the room."
It's a hoot. As another poster on Topix frequently declares, "I own you."
Well, No, OA . You have been owned for some time, that's why you disappear when I post. But what the hey, I'm in a good mood. The Braves thrashed the Reds tonight. I won't even ask you about your support for the bill that was passed by our great Texas conservative, Gov. Perry. You know, the one that makes abortion after the 20th week illegal. You remember, you said you were going to surprise the conservatives by supporting that position. I could post all that but I won't.

Location hidden

#87869 Jul 11, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, no, OA. You couldn't even remember where you saw this. You were caught in a lie, just be man enough to admit it.
Now, you think OA is a Man, after all the flirting you've done! Lol! Doncha just hate it when that happens...or maybe not!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87870 Jul 11, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The same could be said about you sweet cakes and in your case it would be true.
Thanks for the heart judge it, sweet cakes. It was rather touching, oh, it wasn't your judge it? My bad.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87871 Jul 11, 2013
Leslie wrote:
Republican, another name for the MENTALLY ILL - RR The United States Govt has become a post-constitution outlaw govt.
Leslie via yahoo.com
Without a doubt, Democrats do evil and succumb to the same regressive forces as do Republicans, but the difference between these parties and the harmful regressive nature of their policies is any thing but slight.
Republicans are far worse, all the time on nearly every policy that comes up, from environment, to civil liberties, to you name it.
And all you have to do is read a little of the trash Rich Martin pollutes with to know they are delusional to the point of being mentally ill.
Still multi name posting I see. Bummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Bon Jofarted 19,580
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min Cbutt 59,649
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min bacon hater 68,439
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Le Duped 168,234
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 35 min Jenks 695
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Bitches 99,853
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 5 hr yerty 3,150
More from around the web