Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#87277 Jul 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
If you think that means I want George back......well in that case you would be badly mistaken.
Yes...an average unemployment rate over 8 years of 5.24% and a AAA Credit Rating were such bad things that should never happen again. Of course, with Obama et. al. in charge...they won't.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87278 Jul 8, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama
(Reported net worth...minus taxpayer funded golf outings and vacations)
Net Worth in 2007:$1.3 Million
Net Worth in 2013:$12.2 Million
That's an 838% Increase.
He's doing great - are you?
Excellent, Bayless, simply excellent. Obama has almost caught up with OA and OT.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#87279 Jul 8, 2013
Founder's Quote Of The Day:

"Very many and very meritorious were the worthy patriots who assisted in bringing back our government to its republican tack. To preserve it in that, will require unremitting vigilance."

--Thomas Jefferson, Letter to William Berry, 1822
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87280 Jul 8, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you liked free enterprise. Guess that means your not gonna be on the history making side of the vote for experienced leadership - Bill Clinton, first gentleman. Tried and proven leadership. Not so special first female pres. Gotta take the good with the bad.
Ms. Clinton has blood on her hands,. "What does it matter." That will be herd about a million times if she runs. Bill was a clown, cigars?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87282 Jul 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning ! Rare form ? No, nothing special....
It was still sprinkling rain here when I left the house this morning. The sun has come out between bands of clouds a few times since, but my fields are so wet, and the humidity so high that making hay is out of the question and will be for quite a while even if the weather improves.
CNN/USA polls did come out better in the analysis I mentioned than Rasmussen. I have no reason to doubt those results. So what is your point ?
I find Obama's job performance lacking, just as you and other Republicans do, but for MUCH different reasons, therefore if I were asked by a polling firm, I would have contributed to the downward trend in his numbers. If you think that means I want George back......well in that case you would be badly mistaken.
I remember working on my uncle's cattle and tobacco farm (1/4 acre tobacco allotment)as a boy and he suffered when he had hay in the field and it rained for days. It rains on the just and the unjust, OT.
As to the polls, I was referring to the CNN/USA Today poll with Mr. Bush ahead of Obama by two (2) percentage points in favorability. Wow, Mr. Bush is now more popular than Obama.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87283 Jul 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ms. Clinton has blood on her hands,. "What does it matter." That will be herd about a million times if she runs. Bill was a clown, cigars?
'heard', por Dios.
torr

United States

#87284 Jul 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Ms. Clinton has blood on her hands,. "What does it matter." That will be herd about a million times if she runs. Bill was a clown, cigars?
Bush had oceans of blood on his hands....didn't seem to matter.
torr

United States

#87285 Jul 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I remember working on my uncle's cattle and tobacco farm (1/4 acre tobacco allotment)as a boy and he suffered when he had hay in the field and it rained for days. It rains on the just and the unjust, OT.
As to the polls, I was referring to the CNN/USA Today poll with Mr. Bush ahead of Obama by two (2) percentage points in favorability. Wow, Mr. Bush is now more popular than Obama.
Put him back in office and see how that would change.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#87286 Jul 8, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Bush had oceans of blood on his hands....didn't seem to matter.
The difference being...with Bush, the blood was of Islamic terrorists - Hillary, well, the blood on her hands is of Americans left to die in Benghazi.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#87287 Jul 8, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama
(Reported net worth...minus taxpayer funded golf outings and vacations)
Net Worth in 2007:$1.3 Million
Net Worth in 2013:$12.2 Million
That's an 838% Increase.
He's doing great - are you?
Here's another Obama tid-bit. Walmart is the nation's biggest employer.

What company is in second place?

Kelly's Temp Services.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#87288 Jul 8, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I remember working on my uncle's cattle and tobacco farm (1/4 acre tobacco allotment)as a boy and he suffered when he had hay in the field and it rained for days. It rains on the just and the unjust, OT.
Hey Vet,

Perhaps it's risky to address Odrama's dwindling ratings as the uneducated and uninformed are driven by a gut-lust for yet more "stupidity"! Only the intelligent recognize the danger of Obama's Marxist leaning and not-so-latent subversive signature. Sadly, many Americans of below average intelligence actually believe him to be a benevolent figure too stupid to add and subtract! The infected population of stupid people consider him a really cool rapper, trend-setter and giver of lots of free stuff! As for America's enemies in wait, he's the worthy embodiment of every perfect hero!
torr

Waynesboro, TN

#87289 Jul 8, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being...with Bush, the blood was of Islamic terrorists - Hillary, well, the blood on her hands is of Americans left to die in Benghazi.
Guess we just ignore the soldiers we lost in that useless war ? They don't count, at least for political purposes.

Location hidden

#87290 Jul 8, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Guess we just ignore the soldiers we lost in that useless war ? They don't count, at least for political purposes.
Who the hell is "we"? Your ridiculous idea of discounting the valiant service of our fallen is yours..and yours alone! Any such idea was not implied in Bayless' post! Don't try to appendage another's post with this kind of outrageous crap! You will not get a free pass today! If you wish to ignore our brave, go ahead! Most posters are ignoring..you!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#87291 Jul 8, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
The roughly 3,000 people that died on 9/11/01 were all Islamic terrorists? I did not know that.
Lol

United States

#87292 Jul 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
They can deny it until they turn Purple, but RACISM is behind their Pure Obsession with Obama being President. There's no other reasonable explanation for why they act the insane way they do toward him.
They have the problem, not Obama, and they can't understand that, either!
I despised Bush and Cheney, but I was never so obsessed with them that I couldn't even make a rational Post, nor did I have to make up some of the most ridiculous Lies about them , that only a complete Moron would believe.
These People on here are Mentally Ill and everybody should be able to tell it because they show it in EVERY post they make!
yeah use the racism card,moron. He sucks as a president, nothing to do with color. Stupid azz bitch. You obsess over bush and talk about someone being racist . Desperate for anything you can find, huh skank?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#87293 Jul 8, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The roughly 3,000 people that died on 9/11/01 were all Islamic terrorists? I did not know that.
Here we go....Bushhhhhh again.
Lol

United States

#87294 Jul 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, I've gotten calls from "Gallup" more than once, but I have never gotten a call from Rasmussen!
And as all of you should know, if you get on one of their "calling Lists", you're on all of them.
But, Rasmussen wouldn't call me, IMO, because I was a known Democrat and they only want to Poll TEApublicans, with just a few Right-Leaning Democrats thrown in, to look legitimate, and I've certainly made it well-known that I am NOT Right-Leaning!
So, Rasmussen doesn't want to Poll me, under any circumstances!
Linda no one wants to pole you under any circumstance ! Including barn animals
torr

Waynesboro, TN

#87295 Jul 8, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is "we"? Your ridiculous idea of discounting the valiant service of our fallen is yours..and yours alone! Any such idea was not implied in Bayless' post! Don't try to appendage another's post with this kind of outrageous crap! You will not get a free pass today! If you wish to ignore our brave, go ahead! Most posters are ignoring..you!
Brave yes... but they died for a lie.

Location hidden

#87296 Jul 8, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not know that? Sometime it's hard keeping up with current events. Take some time and get up to speed with the subtle nuances of the event, won't you? In the meantime, just emulate Hillary and say - "What difference does it make?"
torr

Waynesboro, TN

#87297 Jul 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> Linda no one wants to pole you under any circumstance ! Including barn animals
You secretly do...admit t. It's all you talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 11 min An NFL Fan 7,169
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Le Jimbo 167,861
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min General Robert E Lee 59,524
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min Obama Bitches 99,831
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 35 min Mgtn Res 67,980
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 51 min WarForOil 80,568
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Iamangttia 99
More from around the web