Comments
78,001 - 78,020 of 145,944 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#87114 Jul 7, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't it their polls that had Mitt ahead in the last election ......??? Questionable to say the least.
LMAO! As a matter of Fact...It Was!

The only Ones who believe any Rasmussen Polls are the TEApublicans, because everybody else knows that it's a Conservative BS Polling Organization, that skews their Polling results to fit the TEApublican Agenda! Just like fox Fake News skews their "Reports" to fit what their Conservative Audience wants to hear and wants to believe!

Gotta feed the "Brainwashed", you know...and supply them with their daily dose of Propaganda, if they want to keep their Viewers and make money.
Money is what both Rasmussen and Fox Fake News are all about..."truth" doesn't matter to either one of them!

Wouldn't you think their "Viewers" and "Readers" would have learned that after the Election, when they had been so wrong?
Just "shows to go ya" that their "Fans" of both, aren't the brightest bulbs on the string! But, we already knew that, didn't we?

Location hidden

#87116 Jul 7, 2013
Strollin-4-Trollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats!!!! You have now replaced Paull22 for being the dumbest person on the planet!!!! Everyone give EsxySassySenior a hand!!! I think its pretty clear who's Brainwashed on this thread.
Yep...YOU!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87120 Jul 7, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Bush?
Well, OA, Bush is the president on whom you and the rest of the Obama zombies have been blaming all of Obama's failures. Now, he has a higher favorability than Obama. Go figure.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87121 Jul 7, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Fool....Bush isn't president anymore...or have you forgotten ?
No, moron ,I haven't forgotten and it appears the American people remember him fondly... moron.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87122 Jul 7, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess he won't win re-election, huh?
Actually, OA, he may be impeached. If the democrats take much more thrashing due to the ACA and all the scandals swirling around Obama, they may call for impeachment.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87123 Jul 7, 2013
You would think that even the Obama zombies could read this poll and see that Democrats are included. The CNN/ Pew poll showed almost the same figures.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove (see trends).

These figures include 22% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20.

Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats Strongly Approve, while 76% of Republicans Strongly Disapprove. Among those not affiliated with either major party, 13% Strongly Approve, and 44% Strongly Disapprove."

Location hidden

#87124 Jul 7, 2013
"Debating A TEApublican Is Like Playing Chess With A Pigeon.
When You Start To Win, They'll Knock Over The Pieces, Shit All Over The Board, And Walk Around Triumphantly."

~ Author Unknown ~

Location hidden

#87125 Jul 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, OA, he may be impeached. If the democrats take much more thrashing due to the ACA and all the scandals swirling around Obama, they may call for impeachment.
Yeah right! They've "called" for a lot of things, but how many of those "calls" got answered? NONE!
They heard a lot of, "You've Got the Wrong Number"...CLICK, though! LMAO!
Strollin-4-Troll in

Lampasas, TX

#87129 Jul 7, 2013
George Bush is sitting the same room with Obama laughing at all of you f*cktards lol.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87131 Jul 7, 2013
tazman wrote:
<quoted text>The economy works pretty good for me. This "disaster" has been making me good money with the stock market, but old vet is living in a cardboard box. I guess it is a losing proposition for losers like him.
Well, moron, my money is in the stock market too, just not in the American stock market. You have a nasty surprise coming, you will feel like the village idiot. Oh, you already are the village idiot.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#87132 Jul 7, 2013
torr wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't it their polls that had Mitt ahead in the last election ......??? Questionable to say the least.
Rasmussen predicted an Obama win, by a substantial margin. Check the facts first, post second.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87133 Jul 7, 2013
to the idiot from GA wrote:
<quoted text>How did that work out for the last time ??
There was no last time, moron. This will be his first impeachment. The last president to be impeached was Clinton, another democrat.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#87134 Jul 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, Bush is the president on whom you and the rest of the Obama zombies have been blaming all of Obama's failures. Now, he has a higher favorability than Obama. Go figure.
Hey Vet,

It's funny how everything bad that is happening is Bush's fault. But anything good that is happening is Obama. According to this logic, after Obama's term expires, everything bad that happens will be him and everything good will be the seated president. Or it just might be the old "liberal is good, conservatism is bad" topix philosophies running rampant again.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87135 Jul 7, 2013
tazman wrote:
<quoted text>The economy works pretty good for me. This "disaster" has been making me good money with the stock market, but old vet is living in a cardboard box. I guess it is a losing proposition for losers like him.
Forty seven million Americans on food stamps is a disaster, keep drawing your welfare. It won't be long before it stops, moron.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#87136 Jul 7, 2013
Strollin-4-Trollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats!!!! You have now replaced Paull22 for being the dumbest person on the planet!!!! Everyone give EsxySassySenior a hand!!! I think its pretty clear who's Brainwashed on this thread.
S4T, everyone has gotten sort of used to the oddities, eccentrics and psychotic statements coming out of SSS. She's mad at everything and everyone and is not afraid to let everyone know. You'll get used to it in a short amount of time. Just ignore it, most people do.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87137 Jul 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Vet,
It's funny how everything bad that is happening is Bush's fault. But anything good that is happening is Obama. According to this logic, after Obama's term expires, everything bad that happens will be him and everything good will be the seated president. Or it just might be the old "liberal is good, conservatism is bad" topix philosophies running rampant again.
Hey, Pete, the Obama zombies are learning that Bush was a better president than Obama and it's infuriating them. Que hay over in East Tennessee?

Location hidden

#87138 Jul 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, moron, my money is in the stock market too, just not in the American stock market. You have a nasty surprise coming, you will feel like the village idiot. Oh, you already are the village idiot.
Like most of the Foreign Countries Markets aren't in trouble and doing worse than ours.
No wonder you're in such a bad mood all the time and bad-mouthing this Country. Your Ship wouldn't have sunk...YET, if you were invested in the U.S. Market. In fact, you'd have made record profits!
Crying in your beer, yet? I'll bet you are! It's especially bad for somebody like you, who can NEVER admit that he made a mistake...about ANYTHING!
And if you're invested in GOLD, you've lost your Butt! Listen some more to Glenn Beck, why doncha!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87139 Jul 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
S4T, everyone has gotten sort of used to the oddities, eccentrics and psychotic statements coming out of SSS. She's mad at everything and everyone and is not afraid to let everyone know. You'll get used to it in a short amount of time. Just ignore it, most people do.
The loon from Camden has mental issues. She is crazy as a bat.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87140 Jul 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, I have averaged between 10 and 12% on my investments over the last two years. Not bad for a small town Tennessee boy.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#87142 Jul 7, 2013
Most of the billionaires and/or their money have left the US. Seventy billion dollars left the equity (bond) market in June alone. These people are smarter than the average investor, that's why they are billionaires.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 7 min WE PORK HICKS 268
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 34 min Dix 75,188
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,299
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 17,890
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ben 58,935
Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr does it matter 93
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 53,396
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••