Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,873)

Showing posts 77,441 - 77,460 of138,902
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
torr

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but this piece of U.S. soil is out of the country and not connected to it. Wonder what lies between the two locations?
I guess you expect them to shoot him down ? If he leaves the embassy it might be a different story.
Armed 1

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>All that vile hatred for just about everything and everybody has "destroyed" (her favorite word) her. She is a bitter old woman and the truth is not in her.
I doubt anything has been in her since WW1.
toppy

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think the fact that Bush is with the current President and both have Secret Service Protection up the yang-yang, not to mention some U.S. Military protection, also...plus I'll bet Bush gets in and gets out ASAP, would have anything to do with him being willing to leave the U.S., do you? Naw, couldn't be!
I'll bet he would have still gotten out of it, if he could have.
Plus, I'll bet he'll be more than a little nervous, even in an African Country where he partied on down with the Locals, as President...to the point of making a fool of himself, IMO. Personally, I think he'd had a little "nip of the bud", myself.
when's the last time you had something up your yang yang?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>All that vile hatred for just about everything and everybody has "destroyed" (her favorite word) her. She is a bitter old woman and the truth is not in her.
I sometimes wonder if she is human.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Now vet, if I didn't know better, I think you didn't like me, anymore. Lol!
I still like you...when you lay off the bragging!:)
It makes me just want to say to you quietly, "Vet...Shut up".:)
torr

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>No that was a different time and place.
But I would like to hear some more B.S. stories from yourself.
You have a way of being all over the place but just not connecting the dots.
Maybe just maybe it is because you are so full of yourself, you don't even know what reality is. You think you actually have coherent thoughts, but they are just dreams.
Before he gets started let us get our waders on. I really hate getting BS on my shoes.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you expect them to shoot him down ? If he leaves the embassy it might be a different story.
I guess a helicopter could have snatched him up in Texas and dropped him on the embassy grounds. Have to have a big fuel tank for that though.

In case you don't know, he has left the embassy many times while there. Nobody is going to arrest the ex-president of the U.S.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone remember the first year of Medicare in 1966?

The cost of the program was $3 billion.

Projections for the cost of Medicare in 1990 were $12 billion.

The actual cost in 1990:$107 billion.

Slight miscalculation.

Maybe Obama’s government will do a better job at projecting. After all, they’ve done such a great job on everything else, right?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but this piece of U.S. soil is out of the country and not connected to it. Wonder what lies between the two locations?
There's a whole lot of spinning going on Pete. The loon and D. both said Mr. Bush couldn't go overseas and guess what, he's overseas. Night, Pete.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now vet, if I didn't know better, I think you didn't like me, anymore. Lol!
I still like you...when you lay off the bragging!:)
It makes me just want to say to you quietly, "Vet...Shut up".:)
Uh Oh Vet!!!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>There's a whole lot of spinning going on Pete. The loon and D. both said Mr. Bush couldn't go overseas and guess what, he's overseas. Night, Pete.
Have a good evening Vet, and you as well Dunlapian. Hope everyone has a great July 4th. One of these days I am going to learn how to smoke ribs, brisket and other things I like to eat and make July 4th a real holiday.
Lol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the timeless compulsion of conservatives on forum boards to define their opponents as women (or homosexual or effeminate men), as they are more comfortable "hitting" women than they are confronting an opponent who might potentially be more physically dominant than themselves. I've been noticing this for years now, it's a fascinating phenomenon.
so the conservatives are the only ones hitting women? Well clueless dumbass I guess the Kennedy's just pampered their women huh? Ole Ted and John were just as nice as could be huh? You really are as stupid as your mother nasty the Camden skank . Neither of you have a brain . But what's new in the world of libtards

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

toppy wrote:
<quoted text>when's the last time you had something up your yang yang?
Why? Are you propositioning me? Do I get Dinner, first? Lol!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Oh Vet!!!
Pete, OA, the Dunlapian and the loon are three peas in a pod. They all swear that chicken mierda doesn't really stink, it just smells bad. have to go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess a helicopter could have snatched him up in Texas and dropped him on the embassy grounds. Have to have a big fuel tank for that though.
In case you don't know, he has left the embassy many times while there. Nobody is going to arrest the ex-president of the U.S.
I wouldn't be so sure of that! They tried him, and Cheney, and convicted both "in absentia", in Spain and another Country or two. Who would have ever thought that would have happened to a U.S. President and Vice-President, but it did!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Armed 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt anything has been in her since WW1.
Hey, I gave you a chance and what did you do? Got all nervous and scared and turned me down! Oh well...:)
Lol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Are you propositioning me? Do I get Dinner, first? Lol!
it's a joke nasty no one is desperate enough to want a washed up skank like you. You couldn't get a horse to mount you if you put sweet feed on your back

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes wonder if she is human.
Geez! Are you so used to Women falling at your feet that you can't believe it , when one doesn't? Is that your problem? Kinda tells me the kind of women that you've been used to hanging around with. It's not just you, Sweetie...I wouldn't hang around with those kind of Women, either!

Make me an offer...I might take you up on it. I just got dumped, again, so I'm back on the market...so to speak!:)
Men just aren't persistent, anymore! They give up too easy!
Robert Divis

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dear,

I am sorry my English, because I am Czech from EU.

BUT LISTEN: I AM LOOKING FOR SOME @1@ PEOPLE AS WORKER AND @2@ INVESTORS (TOO) FOR MY NEW GLOBAL BUSINESS FROM SWISS!!!

Write please to: GLOBALICT@SEZNAM.CZ

Thak you very much

RDx

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text> it's a joke nasty no one is desperate enough to want a washed up skank like you. You couldn't get a horse to mount you if you put sweet feed on your back
Well, you can forget about it, that's for sure. I think you're somebody that I hate, literally, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,441 - 77,460 of138,902
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••