Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86101 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
But, you don't know that and neither does anybody else. All it takes is One Nut Job who's having a Bad Day, to open fire and kill dozens of innocent People!
Endangering One's Life is not worth it. It's pretty obvious that the "Armed" Parade Marchers don't have the best "judgment" in the world, or they wouldn't have even thought of doing such a thing to begin with, because they would have known how the "Unarmed" People would have reacted to it!
Give a Stupid Tea Bagger a Loaded Gun, put him in a Crowd of People, let him march with his "Big Gun" to boost his Ego, and let one Heckler that objects, yell something offensive at him....now, what could go wrong?...SMH...
Hey all the recent killers in the schools are considered tobe liberal. Liberal are the ones who want to destroy someone because they don't believe as you do. If it were not for the liberals, topix probably would not exist.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86102 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Not about MY Religious Faith Specifically , or lack of it...he/she does NOT! These Religious Nuts do it all the time, and they get by with it just because Everybody thinks they're Idiots and ignores them. But, one of these days , they'll do it to the wrong One and they'll pay the price, literally, for violating their Counstitutional Right to Freedom of (and from) Religion!
I guess the only two Amendments in the Constitution that you're familiar with is the "Gun" and "Speech" Amendments. After that, apparently you didn't care enough to read further.
If they take those two away, the other will not matter, the constitution will be destroyed.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86103 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Folks, would you want somebody like "Honestly" marching in a Parade, with a crowd of People watching, carrying a Loaded Gun?
I rest my Case!
why would I want to watch a bunch of Queers march in a parade. I did not even see the Santa Clause Parade.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86104 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I don't hate the Constitution...I support the Constitution! It's the Bastardization of the Constitution that you Tea Baggers have done, and continue to do, for your own Self-Serving purposes, that I hate!
You've done the same thing to the Bible, too!
dumb ass the constitution has not change at least the 1 and 4th amendments in over 100 years.
Im Moral

Pioneer, CA

#86105 Jun 29, 2013
Gay Population In U.S. Estimated At 4 Million, Gary Gates Says SAN FRANCISCO How many gay men and lesbians are there in the United States? Gary Gates has an idea but acknowledges pinpointing a solid figure remains an elusive task. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/07/gay-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86106 Jun 29, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I want to watch a bunch of Queers march in a parade. I did not even see the Santa Clause Parade.
So...you're saying that you're Gay?
just saying

Livingston, TN

#86107 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
But, do you understand the meaning of them?
Of course I understand them which one do you have a problem understanding?

Location hidden

#86108 Jun 29, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
If they take those two away, the other will not matter, the constitution will be destroyed.
It never ceases to amaze me how totally Selfish and Self-centered TEA Baggers are! To them, the only things that matter are what are important to them and Only to them!
It had to be "dog-eat dog" at their house growing up OR, their Parents just gave them everything they wanted to keep from having to take the time to raise them right...spend the money on them and get them out of the Parents' hair and forget about them...and this is the result of that Lack of Parenting!
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86110 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you're saying that you're Gay?
If I would not watch such a parade, I certainly would not march in one. I am a conservative, one--that you cannot outdo with you liberal ideas.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86111 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It never ceases to amaze me how totally Selfish and Self-centered TEA Baggers are! To them, the only things that matter are what are important to them and Only to them!
It had to be "dog-eat dog" at their house growing up OR, their Parents just gave them everything they wanted to keep from having to take the time to raise them right...spend the money on them and get them out of the Parents' hair and forget about them...and this is the result of that Lack of Parenting!
your talking around in unfathomable circles will not bother me. a dim/liberal for sure.
flipflop

Pioneer, CA

#86112 Jun 29, 2013
Would the gays in the parade be switching there butts and be dressed all sexy?

Location hidden

#86113 Jun 29, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>your talking around in unfathomable circles will not bother me. a dim/liberal for sure.
I'm sure it won't, because you can't understand it and you just think it's "unfathomable circles". BTW, you had to look up "unfathomable", just to try and impress somebody, didn't you? Didn't work, Bucko!
Pay attention to the following "caption" that I'm about to post and note what it calls "Congressmen"...you' ll learn something that I tried to tell you earlier...or was it "lol"? Oh well, same difference, just different User Names...both dumb as a box of rocks!

Location hidden

#86119 Jun 29, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily true....police can kill you for making such gestures.
You are absolutely right! But, I think "Black Hat" should try it with a Policeman...just to prove the truthfulness of his statement, of course.

Location hidden

#86120 Jun 29, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>If it does,you're screwed.
LMAO! Without a kiss...! Lol!

Location hidden

#86121 Jun 29, 2013
Somebody ought to slap Perry's face, for being a Disrespectful, Sorry Person AND Governor!
----------
"Texas Democrats Prepare For Special Session After Wendy Davis Filibuster."

("Controversial Abortion Bill expected to pass in Texas, Lieutenant Governor Says 'No Human Being Can Talk for two weeks.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/29/t...

Location hidden

#86122 Jun 29, 2013
You know, I'm about as Straight as one can get, but for the Life of Me, I do NOT understand why People can't just mind their own business and leave other People alone to live their Lives as they so choose, as long as they're not hurting anybody else or doing anything illegal!
----------
"US Supreme Court Petitioned To Halt Gay Marriage As Couples Rush To Tie The Knot."

("Gay Couples line up for ceremonies in California, but Opponents of same-sex marriage say Court has jumped the gun.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/jun/30...
Honestly

Sparta, TN

#86124 Jun 29, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it won't, because you can't understand it and you just think it's "unfathomable circles". BTW, you had to look up "unfathomable", just to try and impress somebody, didn't you? Didn't work, Bucko!
Pay attention to the following "caption" that I'm about to post and note what it calls "Congressmen"...you' ll learn something that I tried to tell you earlier...or was it "lol"? Oh well, same difference, just different User Names...both dumb as a box of rocks!
I cannot believe this,,, talking about well....... not sure what it is. The word you called into question was used as a modifier (adjective) to the word circles. In other words it mean that you speak in larger than large (cannot be measured) circles. You need to go back to school or something, you are showing your ignorance.

Location hidden

#86125 Jun 29, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe this,,, talking about well....... not sure what it is. The word you called into question was used as a modifier (adjective) to the word circles. In other words it mean that you speak in larger than large (cannot be measured) circles. You need to go back to school or something, you are showing your ignorance.
Junior, I'm not impressed! Isn't it past your bedtime?

Location hidden

#86126 Jun 29, 2013
"Secret Court Judges Upset At Portrayal Of 'Collaboration' With Government:(PHOTOS)."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#86127 Jun 29, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily true....police can kill you for making such gestures.
Not legally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 158,535
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min rename 58,122
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min xxxrayted 32,366
Who are you voting for in the Georgia Governor ... 1 hr Republican 6
Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... 2 hr Paul 24
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Calling it like I... 77,063
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,683

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE