Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85106 Jun 22, 2013
ROFLATU wrote:
<quoted text>bump
My Stalker/Harasser who still won't pay his Debt To Society and go to jail, like the Judge and Jury ordered!
The really sad thing is that he's completely fooled me once...and partially fooled me a second time, for awhile! But, each time, I've become alittle bit more cautious.

If anybody wants to know just two of the Many, Many Names he posts under, PM me and I'll tell you four of the Ones that I'm POSITIVE of. One fairly recently and another One, he's totally stopped using on Topix...ain't that right, "Vet"?

He's spent a Lifetime of deceiving people for ill-gotten gains, so he's an Expert at doing it! Of course, I'm sure that he learned a lot during his incarcerations, too. Prison teaches the Criminals how to be even more deceptive.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#85107 Jun 22, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>Pete it's public record,anyone can view it!
This is libel -

ROFLATU wrote:
Really Sassy is Linda Cooper from Camden Tennessee. She iswell known and hated by all gossiping old crow that never leaves her house, claims to be retired but been fired from like 6 places in Camden alone and was arrested fr beating a dispatcher at the police department when she had a job there. She got some plea deal and was fired form the police department, fired from Rent A Center, fired from B_Rite quick stop ... some people say it was for allegedly stealing money from the store to the tune of thousands of dollars. Shes been sued by a guy for slander and been sued by credit cards and banks because she never paid her bills she got her house from her daddy when he dies and left her momma to die alone in a nursing home and threatened to have her daughter arrested if she tried to attend her grandmothers funeral. She assaulted her former boyfriend JJ Arnold with a box of dishes by smashing it over his head at the kitchen table. She is known all over Camden as a mean hateful lying piece of trash that tries to pick up men on the internet. She is a pathological liar
and trolls forums all over the state stiring hate and even went so far as to make comments about children.
Really-Sassy has been sued a few times according to the records.
CASE: 3GS1-2004-CV-68 Gault Financial, LLC Vs Linda Cooper
DATE: 4/22/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE: 3GS1-2003-CV-338 Discover Bank Vs Linda Cooper
DATE 5/26/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE 3GS-1996-CV-52 Benton County Tennessee Vs Linda Cooper
Date:3/15/1996 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
Looks like someone didnt like paying their bills!

Not all of this is public record. This is similar to slander except slander is for oral derogatory remarks.
really

Jackson, TN

#85108 Jun 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text> That phrase is commonly used by Masons but I like it for its almost alliterative quality. The phrase "Grand Architect of the Universe" also has the quality of a euphony. It's rolls off the tongue like soft butter. It also reminds beady eyed heathens like you about who is in charge.
Vet he is just jealous of you. He's a welfare baby and lives in the ghetto. doesn't understand the concept of working for a living
Pete

Nashville, TN

#85109 Jun 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Pete, who committed libel?
Someone using ROFLATU as a username.
really

Jackson, TN

#85110 Jun 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
My Stalker/Harasser who still won't pay his Debt To Society and go to jail, like the Judge and Jury ordered!
The really sad thing is that he's completely fooled me once...and partially fooled me a second time, for awhile! But, each time, I've become alittle bit more cautious.
If anybody wants to know just two of the Many, Many Names he posts under, PM me and I'll tell you four of the Ones that I'm POSITIVE of. One fairly recently and another One, he's totally stopped using on Topix...ain't that right, "Vet"?
He's spent a Lifetime of deceiving people for ill-gotten gains, so he's an Expert at doing it! Of course, I'm sure that he learned a lot during his incarcerations, too. Prison teaches the Criminals how to be even more deceptive.
Boo Hoo, cry cry titty baby
really

Jackson, TN

#85111 Jun 22, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't make it right to post it on a public forum.
Well whine to the State genus, whats public is their doing! If she acted like a decent human instead of an ass wipe people might show her/him respect
really

Jackson, TN

#85112 Jun 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda like pete,is that short for peter? lol
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#85113 Jun 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Pete but it isn't libel unless it's false and the veracity of the post can be easily verified.
"libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person ..."
It has to be an untruth but I agree with Tim, even if true it shouldn't be posted on a public forum.
really

Jackson, TN

#85114 Jun 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
This is libel -
ROFLATU wrote:
Really Sassy is Linda Cooper from Camden Tennessee. She iswell known and hated by all gossiping old crow that never leaves her house, claims to be retired but been fired from like 6 places in Camden alone and was arrested fr beating a dispatcher at the police department when she had a job there. She got some plea deal and was fired form the police department, fired from Rent A Center, fired from B_Rite quick stop ... some people say it was for allegedly stealing money from the store to the tune of thousands of dollars. Shes been sued by a guy for slander and been sued by credit cards and banks because she never paid her bills she got her house from her daddy when he dies and left her momma to die alone in a nursing home and threatened to have her daughter arrested if she tried to attend her grandmothers funeral. She assaulted her former boyfriend JJ Arnold with a box of dishes by smashing it over his head at the kitchen table. She is known all over Camden as a mean hateful lying piece of trash that tries to pick up men on the internet. She is a pathological liar
and trolls forums all over the state stiring hate and even went so far as to make comments about children.
Really-Sassy has been sued a few times according to the records.
CASE: 3GS1-2004-CV-68 Gault Financial, LLC Vs Linda Cooper
DATE: 4/22/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE: 3GS1-2003-CV-338 Discover Bank Vs Linda Cooper
DATE 5/26/2004 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
CASE 3GS-1996-CV-52 Benton County Tennessee Vs Linda Cooper
Date:3/15/1996 General Sessions Court, Benton County Tennessee Plaintiff Prevailed.
Looks like someone didnt like paying their bills!
Not all of this is public record. This is similar to slander except slander is for oral derogatory remarks.
Well I guess you better whine to the State then. They make the rules and this is PUBLIC RECORD!!!!
Sam

Wiazow, Poland

#85116 Jun 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you take it out on the wrong person.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#85117 Jun 22, 2013
I agree with you Sam, it seems no matter how respectful you are someone here always accuses you of something.

Location hidden

#85118 Jun 22, 2013
Thanks to our Local "Sue Baby", the days of trusting anybody on Topix are over! If you're legit and not a threat, you should be willing to prove it! If you're not willing to prove it, then the question is, "Why"?
It's a small thing to ask, but not asking it has a huge penalty. Anybody that can't understand that, is not to be trusted, IMO!

Location hidden

#85119 Jun 22, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
I agree with you Sam, it seems no matter how respectful you are someone here always accuses you of something.
ALL Con Men are respectful when they're conning somebody!
jihad

Bucharest, Romania

#85120 Jun 22, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
you should know you cannot be friends with crazy.
Bonnie sue

Bucharest, Romania

#85121 Jun 22, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
Your friend is severly disturbed.

Location hidden

#85122 Jun 22, 2013
Why don't you stop changing names? We're not all so stupid that we don't know it's all the same Person, when it's the same foreign Country....like we're going to have four or more People, right in a row, posting from Romania! Get Real!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#85123 Jun 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Pete but it isn't libel unless it's false and the veracity of the post can be easily verified.
"libel 1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person ..."
It has to be an untruth but I agree with Tim, even if true it shouldn't be posted on a public forum.
Hey Vet, I was assuming that at least part of the post was false. Some of it is easily verifiable. Regardless, Laying someone's personal life on the table at least to me is hitting below the belt. I am sure there aren't many people who don't have some things they would rather no share publicly. Even if it is good ole SSS. I like this forum a lot better when it is opinion and discussion based. Yes, people attack other's opinions as do I, but that is sort of what makes it fun. When it gets personal, the fun ceases to me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#85124 Jun 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL Con Men are respectful when they're conning somebody!
Are you insinuating I'm a con man?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#85125 Jun 22, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
"OT" several of us on here have claimed to be small business owners, and some I have doubted, but whether they are, or they are not does not affect me, so I really don't care. Yes, some of the outlandish tales by some are annoying, but I don't lose any sleep over it. The turn of this thread reminds me of a conversation I had with the "big boss" this morning about an employee behaving badly and the concerns we had over it (because we too care about the people who work for us). I said, we can't change or control what people do as long as it doesn't affect their job performance. We can't change what people on this thread do either, and if they are lying, they know who they are and have to live with themselves.
Amen Tired, I couldn't agree with you more
kim

Germany

#85126 Jun 22, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you insinuating I'm a con man?
Yes sir she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,368
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min Another Damn Liberal 65,031
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 56 min Joyce 79,551
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 34,480
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cyrus5590 61,546
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 165,794
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr My Opinion 1,453
More from around the web