|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, Blah, Blah!!! Still your fatass mouth moves, and NOTHING worth reading comes out!!
Whooooooooo! Vet?! Willard?!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

The conservative scarecrows have chased away the conservatives!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

I swear Far-Right Wing Conservatives are the most Sexually Repressed People on the face of the Earth, and it shows in the weirdest ways! They would see some kind of Sex Act in a Dead Cactus!
----------
"Congressman's Bizarre Argument For Banning Abortion: Fetuses Masturbate."

Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/06/18/...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I swear Far-Right Wing Conservatives are the most Sexually Repressed People on the face of the Earth, and it shows in the weirdest ways! They would see some kind of Sex Act in a Dead Cactus!
----------
"Congressman's Bizarre Argument For Banning Abortion: Fetuses Masturbate."
Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2013/06/18/...
Blog shopping again? This is from the "ThinkProgress" website -

ThinkProgress was voted “Best Liberal Blog” in the 2006 Weblog Awards and chosen as an Official Honoree in the 2009 and 2012 Webby awards.

Then you take a radical left wing blog and insult conservatives regarding sex acts. You are simply a degenerate, a drag on society and a disgrace to the human race. No wonder you have nothing and no one. Look around you. What you see is all you will have for the rest of your life. You need to go visit a state-run assisted living center at some point in time. There you will see your fate. Maybe that tour will cause you to change your ways. You're pathetic.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what "hypocrisy' would that be? I notice that you didn't mention what hypocrisy you're referring to, in your little Mini Temper Tantrum. So, as usual, I have to ask, if I expect to have any clue as to what you mean...another TEApublican Trait...an unability to make themselves clear on any Issue that doesn't involve MONEY! I'm guessing that because they don't really care about, or know anything about anything, that doesn't involve MONEY, their "end all and be all"!
I will answer that one for "here now."

1. The world famous "I'm leaving Topix for good. I've had it with the Topix trolls. Bye bye Topix. Then two hours later guess who reappears with no reference to the "I'm leaving" post.

2. The other world famous "why are you teapublicans such cowards and keep changing your user name?" Or, "not many enough to use the same user name?" The hypocrisy, you have used at least six different user names over the past eight months.

3. Your consistent whining about conservatives not being compassionate, not caring or sympathizing of others, can't think for themselves, etc. Then a couple posts later, you respond to someone not agreeing with you with your world famous "F U", or "azzhole", etc.

Get the point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO, stalker? Oh he!! NO, you are the last cow on this earth that I would ever stalk, you fatass, non productive member of society. You are still as pathetic as ever. Hey......pssst, did your kids come and see you for mother`s day?
Heh, heh, of course they didn`t, remember, they can`t stand you. You are a sorry mother, daughter, and {as bad as I hate to say it} human.
NOBODY comes to that rat shack, because they know they will either be killed by the ugly, the fat, or all of the bad smells coming from that one bedroom shack. A nasty azz shack filled with the smell of trash, no douching, and cigarette smoke, that`s a deadly combination.
Did you ever figure out what to do with those massengill disposable douches? I`ll give you a hint, you are NOT supposed to drink them, fatass, so stick it in the right hole next time,. and squeeze, not suck!!
Nope, I was wrong! This is the Original Stalker/Harrasser who should be in jail! The One who bashes the very Legal System that let's him remain Free...for now! But, uses it as a weapon to hurt People, while he plays Jailhouse Lawyer! This Jailhouse Lawyer has a Mentally Ill Fool for a Client! Manic Depressive, Severe Bi-Polar!
Wonder which comes first...the "Huffing and Puffing", or the Mental Illness from doing the "Huffing and Puffing"? Just wondering...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it up all you want! Although I fail to see what relevance it has to anything I might post in the future, concerning Healthcare.
Because your statements are as follows:

Medicare cost too much

I can't believe Medicare won't pay for all my healthcare needs

I actually have to pay for a supplemental policy to medicare, how fair is that?

Poor people can't afford healthcare

Yet you proudly announce you smoke which causes all of things you are whining about above. And yes, this is yet another hypocritical statement on your part.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

MSG has succeeded in running off every single regular conservative poster!! Hilarious!! Please, conservative "Christian," speak more of us engaging in bestiality and incest! I know you're not afraid of causing your conservative fan club any guilt or grief tomorrow. Tear loose, show us the conservatives' true colors! Unleash!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Blog shopping again? This is from the "ThinkProgress" website -
ThinkProgress was voted “Best Liberal Blog” in the 2006 Weblog Awards and chosen as an Official Honoree in the 2009 and 2012 Webby awards.
Then you take a radical left wing blog and insult conservatives regarding sex acts. You are simply a degenerate, a drag on society and a disgrace to the human race. No wonder you have nothing and no one. Look around you. What you see is all you will have for the rest of your life. You need to go visit a state-run assisted living center at some point in time. There you will see your fate. Maybe that tour will cause you to change your ways. You're pathetic.
So, you're trying to deny that he said it??? Well, let me see if it's on any of my other News Sources...or are you going to deny those, too? Typical TEApublican, if it's an embarrassing comment by one of your own, just swear up and down that it's a false Report and never admit that he actually said it!
That tactic alone, will get the majority of the TEApublicans voted out, beginning at next year's elections! Just Wait and See!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
The conservative scarecrows have chased away the conservatives!!
Can you blame them??? I wouldn't want to be associated with them, either, if I were a Conservative!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete, I notice you're conveniently omitting condemnation of all those vulgar things you complain about coming from the other side. Are you admitting that your political ideology trumps your sense of morality? It's becoming harder and harder to deny at this point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

<crickets>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

I can't wipe the smile off my face.

That's irresistible bait...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Here it comes...
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete, I notice you're conveniently omitting condemnation of all those vulgar things you complain about coming from the other side. Are you admitting that your political ideology trumps your sense of morality? It's becoming harder and harder to deny at this point.
wow moron, continue to judge others for the same thing you do. Pot calling kettle, dumbass pure and simple
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

<crickets>
lol no you have crabs,sleeping with that skank from Camden will land you in the Health Dept every time dumbass. But liberals don't have a brain, just make more dumbassses for votes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Same ole Lies, different Day...over and over, and over, like a broken record!

Hard to believe that any one Person could be so BORING, for so LONG, and so OBSESSED!

And we're so Unlucky in this County to have wound up with him...and now, he won't leave! No Place else wants him, either...maybe that's why!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're trying to deny that he said it??? Well, let me see if it's on any of my other News Sources...or are you going to deny those, too? Typical TEApublican, if it's an embarrassing comment by one of your own, just swear up and down that it's a false Report and never admit that he actually said it!
That tactic alone, will get the majority of the TEApublicans voted out, beginning at next year's elections! Just Wait and See!
You can't even interpret one of your own radical left blog sites says. This representative never said "fetuses masterbate." It was the radical left nut job blogger who titled her article with this statement. What this representative said was male fetuses have been seen to place their hands between their legs, hence they may feel pleasure. He also said if a fetus can feel pleasure, he can feel pain.

Your typical psychotic response was "conservatives must be sexually repressed" and "conservatives see sex acts in a dead cactus."

Moral of the story, you're simply psychotic and unable to function in the world we live in today. You prove it everyday.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your statements are as follows:
Medicare cost too much
I can't believe Medicare won't pay for all my healthcare needs
I actually have to pay for a supplemental policy to medicare, how fair is that?
Poor people can't afford healthcare
Yet you proudly announce you smoke which causes all of things you are whining about above. And yes, this is yet another hypocritical statement on your part.
Pete, I tried to warn you that she is a loon. You were casting your pearls before swine, literally. She is a big, fat, ugly, bitter old woman with no friends and a family that wants nothing to do with her. She is the biggest liar and hypocrite that I have ever seen. She is crazy as hell and should have been institutionalized years ago.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Stop whining you big baby. You sound like a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••