Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,778)

Showing posts 75,541 - 75,560 of123,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dblq

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - You must be new here and not know old willie. His multiple judgit's can run into the teens, so consider yourself lucky...
Oh really !?! Too sweet. I can't wait for the numbers to pile up!
Will I be able to sit at the big kids table after I reach a certain level?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately the American People are blind.
Well, the TEApublicans are, anyway. Deaf, Dumb, AND Blind because they Only believe what Fox Fake News tells them to believe and they CANNOT think for themselves...or spell either, BTW.

You gotta love 'em...much like you'd love a dumb puppy, because they can't help it!:)
BaDriver

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mind ...and "thinking Process' work in mysterious ways, don't they? Who , but you, would have ever connected up a "Terrorist Attack" with "Automobile Safety"?
Well, I guess it makes sense to you! As for me, I just have one thing to say, "SAY WHAT"???
The common "thread" is the misperception that the government has any concern for saving lives.
dblq

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the TEApublicans are, anyway. Deaf, Dumb, AND Blind because they Only believe what Fox Fake News tells them to believe and they CANNOT think for themselves...or spell either, BTW.
You gotta love 'em...much like you'd love a dumb puppy, because they can't help it!:)
Don't know about it being just a "Teapublican"thing. I see a smorgasbord of people who are blind or nonchalant about Government workings. It is the blind, leading the blind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really !?! Too sweet. I can't wait for the numbers to pile up!
Will I be able to sit at the big kids table after I reach a certain level?
That's where you TEApublicans already sit...at the "Big Kids" table, regardless of your age. It's a "Mental Age" determination, not a chronological age "Thang", so you've all been permanently assigned to the "Kids" table.
Didn't anybody explain this to you before now, or have you just been used to sitting at the "Kids" table your entire Life, while we "Grown-ups" advanced to the "Adult" table?
It's OK...we don't expect much from you, anyway....and you never disappoint us in our "expectations".
Keep reading it until you can understand it...you've got all day.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

BaDriver wrote:
<quoted text>
The common "thread" is the misperception that the government has any concern for saving lives.
OK...whatever you say...SMH...(puzzled facial expression, while walking away).
dblq

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you TEApublicans already sit...at the "Big Kids" table, regardless of your age. It's a "Mental Age" determination, not a chronological age "Thang", so you've all been permanently assigned to the "Kids" table.
Didn't anybody explain this to you before now, or have you just been used to sitting at the "Kids" table your entire Life, while we "Grown-ups" advanced to the "Adult" table?
It's OK...we don't expect much from you, anyway....and you never disappoint us in our "expectations".
Keep reading it until you can understand it...you've got all day.:)
Say what?
Your kidding right?
Is this for real?
You jump to conclusions don't you? Whatever fits your need eh?
I already see what kind of poster you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about it being just a "Teapublican"thing. I see a smorgasbord of people who are blind or nonchalant about Government workings. It is the blind, leading the blind.
Unfortunately, we have way too many People in this Nation, that aren't even aware that we have a Gov't., much less how it works. I believe the TEApublicans were in that Group until the Recession began affecting their "wallets" and then, all of a sudden, they woke up and realized we DO have a Gov't., and overnight, they thought they had all the answers...just run it like you would run your Household and Your Family Budget! WRONG!
But, they've got a Lifetime of Information to catch up on about their "NEW" Gov't., once they became aware that we had one, and they're kinda "slow" to begin with, so they're just causing more problems, while solving absolutely NOTHING! The Nation would have already been out of this mess and probably fully recovered from the Recession, if they had remained unaware that the Federal Gov't. even existed!
DARN THOSE KOCH BROTHERS for playing them like a Cheap Fiddle!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

dblq wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
Your kidding right?
Is this for real?
You jump to conclusions don't you? Whatever fits your need eh?
I already see what kind of poster you are.
Are you playing "Peek-a-Boo"? Well, that's Ok...go ahead and entertain yourself, since you're new here and I don't even try to figure out who's Who, anymore...with all the Name-changing going on and "Friend today, Enemy tomorrow" Posters! It's tiresome and boring!

BTW, which One are you Today, "Friend or Foe"? Just wondering...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, according to the Topix liberals, if its not liberal, its wrong.
So, you're admitting Rasmussen is conservative leaning. Thank you.
Gangreen Nova

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

larry Flynt wrote:
Anybody want to pose for hustler?
. Guaranteed if you offer something free to the female Libretards you'll have so many ugly women to pose for you that youll be able to start another new magazine cause Democratic Hustler, the magazine for people that are dumb, ugly and cant get their heads out of their asses!
dblq

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you playing "Peek-a-Boo"? Well, that's Ok...go ahead and entertain yourself, since you're new here and I don't even try to figure out who's Who, anymore...with all the Name-changing going on and "Friend today, Enemy tomorrow" Posters! It's tiresome and boring!
BTW, which One are you Today, "Friend or Foe"? Just wondering...
What exactly are you talking about?
Confused much?
I do not know you, so a friend or foe decision is still up for grabs. Unfortunately your odds are dwindling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

dblq wrote:
Mitt knew all along he didn't have the votes to win. The Entitlement users, the majority of the black population, and the Latinos fighting for illegal amnesty, guaranteed the reelection of their president.
What is wrong with receiving the money you are entitled to? I've paid into Social Security my entire life and will feel no guilt when I'm finally in my 60s and start receiving it instead of paying it. Will you contact the government when you're 65 and tell them not to send you any SS checks?

If the Republicans want to be so exclusive with their party membership, they must learn to accept the fact that exclusivity means smaller numbers and it takes bigger numbers to win elections. Please don't complain about losing elections if you've already decided you don't want the gay vote, the Hispanic vote, the youth vote, the non-religious vote, the black vote, the...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, the liberals don't like Rasmussen because they have our president's approval rating as very low.
Nope, I just don't trust their polling results because they are as blatantly conservative leaning as Fox"News."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, the liberals don't like Rasmussen because they have our president's approval rating as very low. Well, here is another one
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decod... .
In fact, most every polling organization has Obama's approval rating at under 50%. I guess they are all conservative propaganda organizations. I guess no one felt the need to discredit Rasmussen when they accurately predicted Obama would win the election by a good margin. Again, according to the Topix liberals, if its not liberal, its wrong.
Might as well face it, most Americans don't agree with Topix liberals.
Oh Riiight...that's why he got RE-ELECTED for a second Term as President!

EARTH to PETE...EARTH to PETE...Topix Users are NOT the only Americans who vote. In fact, most RESPECTABLE People don't even participate in this Circle Jerk, known as Topix.

I'm only here because I always was One, who tackled the most disgusting jobs, if it had to be done, instead of passing it on to somebody else. Lead by example and don't ask anybody to do what you're not willing to do yourself.

Although, I think I've about served enough time in this Purgatory, known as topix...and I definitely think I've shown that I will step up to the plate , on the nastiest of jobs...under the most threatening of circumstances, with the most dangerous of People, and do my part! So, it's getting about time for somebody else to take over , and endure all the abusive, and vicious tactics of the TEApublicans and the Mentally Disturbed...that may be "one and the same" in definition, but you get my point!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>So now Hustler is a Democrat only magazine with ugly women ? I guess conservative women would never accept anything free ? Very lame post...
"Lame" is a nicest word for that Post! I was thinking more along the lines of, "come back and talk to us, when you're sober...or when your Brain is functioning properly"!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well face it, most Americans don't agree with Topix liberals.
If that were actually true, wouldn't Romney be the president right now?
Arnold

Newtonville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Riiight...that's why he got RE-ELECTED for a second Term as President!
EARTH to PETE...EARTH to PETE...Topix Users are NOT the only Americans who vote. In fact, most RESPECTABLE People don't even participate in this Circle Jerk, known as Topix.
I'm only here because I always was One, who tackled the most disgusting jobs, if it had to be done, instead of passing it on to somebody else. Lead by example and don't ask anybody to do what you're not willing to do yourself.
Although, I think I've about served enough time in this Purgatory, known as topix...and I definitely think I've shown that I will step up to the plate , on the nastiest of jobs...under the most threatening of circumstances, with the most dangerous of People, and do my part! So, it's getting about time for somebody else to take over , and endure all the abusive, and vicious tactics of the TEApublicans and the Mentally Disturbed...that may be "one and the same" in definition, but you get my point!:)
He was reelected because he bought votes with all the free things he gave out.
dblq

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with receiving the money you are entitled to? I've paid into Social Security my entire life and will feel no guilt when I'm finally in my 60s and start receiving it instead of paying it. Will you contact the government when you're 65 and tell them not to send you any SS checks?
If the Republicans want to be so exclusive with their party membership, they must learn to accept the fact that exclusivity means smaller numbers and it takes bigger numbers to win elections. Please don't complain about losing elections if you've already decided you don't want the gay vote, the Hispanic vote, the youth vote, the non-religious vote, the black vote, the...
Woah.. Nothing against us that pay into the system drawing our due. We doing like we are suppose to. For the benefit of ourselves and it seems, all.
Never really understood why I had to share the money I sweat for with those who can/could do better. But are just too lazy to get up off that azz. After all it is our money. Nothing against those who are Elderly or Disabled (not the fakes abusing. Lot of that going around today.). All for feeding kids and giving them a warm dry place to live. I am all for a HAND UP. Not a hand out. It is those who abuse the system that gripes my butt.
As far as rights for everyone. I am all for different strokes for different folks. To each his own. What ever floats your boat. Just don't infringe on me or mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good Post, OA...but just remember that the TEApublicans on this Forum are, as they say in Texas..."All Hat and No Cattle"!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,541 - 75,560 of123,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••