Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#83508 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>This is the part you should be ashamed of, " dismantling the entire program would inarguably cause many children living in poverty (by no fault of their own) to have even less to eat...and some of these children belong to Republican families."
That's a crock and you know it. It is simply obfuscation.
Which part are you denying? That dismantling the Food Stamp Program would result in poverty stricken children having less food to eat? Or that there are Republicans who require government assistance to get by?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83509 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>OW, the Patriot Act never authorized the blanket monitoring of millions of phones, E-Mails, credit cards. The American people would not have stood for it. Can you tell me why the IRS is training their agents with AR-15's. Pay up or get shot?
You're absolutely correct. Our so-called president has decreed he would have a "Civilian force," comparably funded and resourced to the U.S. Military. He has militarized FEMA under certain conditions, he now holds the authority to kill all communications in America with one simple order, pursuant to the bill sponsored by Joe Lieberman which passed congress which gives him this authority. This command will interrupt and suspend all TV, Radio, internet and telephone transmission. Homeland security is already a para-military organization and will soon be militarized as well.

Americans would be horrified if they were aware of the current operational parameters of approximately 75 "Fusion Centers" in America today. The constitutional atrocities and privacy violations taking place within this network pale in comparison to the recent NSA revelations!

Don't we have much to look forward to? Americans still buy the bullshit of this entrapment scam being marketed as necessary for civilian protection. Unbelievable!

Location hidden

#83510 Jun 13, 2013
the scarlet pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wire tapping has been going on for years. J. Edgar Hoover was king of the wire taps. He had more dirt on people in D.C. than an Oreck vacuum cleaner. It`s been going on for years and will keep going on no matter who is in the White House Republican or Democrat.
Try convincing vet that warrantless wiretapping occurred under Bush. He is currently denying it.
no one cares

United States

#83511 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, NT. We were exceptional then, now we are not even mediocre. It was Obama's plan and the Obama zombies don't even know what happened or if they do, they are too embarrassed and ashamed to admit it. Have you heard one of them admit that they voted for a pig in a poke?
Haven't you died yet old geezer? You would know about a pud in a poke. It perfectly describes you and your butt bud Willard. Still think everyone is from Camden still moron? If we are all lucky, you and your bromance partner will hit your grave plots soon. Let us know if we can move you two faster into in.

Location hidden

#83512 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
From The Examiner Web Site
On Tuesday, Rep. Jeff Duncan, R-S.C., said on Twitter that he observed IRS agents training with AR-15s, and is investigating the issue.
"A few weeks ago when I toured a DHS facility I saw #IRS agents training with AR-15's. I'm looking into the issue now," he tweeted.
"It’s bad enough that IRS agents have been targeting conservatives. It’s even worse that they plan on hiring 16,500 new agents over the next few years to enforce ObamaCARE. Now, it seems the Obama Administration is turning IRS agents into soldiers for some reason," said a post at the Liberty Crier.
The revelation comes as members of the House are still investigating the agency's handling of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status."
Are you too embarrassed of the source to post it?

Location hidden

#83513 Jun 13, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush.
There. You. Go. Again.
As Original Amused pointed out, Bush is no longer President. Further - Barak Hussein Obama has been president for 5 years...of course, he hasn't done anything - and knows even less about what is going on. In fact, he only finds out about things after he reads the newspaper...
Yes, even though he is no longer president, the policies and programs that he instituted (and the conservatives eagerly championed) are still in place, although now the conservatives are feigning outrage over the same policies and programs.
no one cares

United States

#83514 Jun 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you're in error here. Warrantless (illegal) wire-tapping has been going on as long as the technology to achieve it existed. Your assertion that conservatives ever championed such measures is ridiculous! I believe you need to qualify your use of the term "warrantless" in regards to FISA court regulated activity.
Being direct, If your insinuating that the current Obama administration activity was part of the original Patriot Act provision in any remote way, you are wrong!
Looked here. We have old gay dude acting like a know it all again. Been pumping anymore ideas into your brainless friend Vet. The old fart can't pee without you telling him where to aim it. Still see anyone lying you old retard. Do us all a favor and kick the bucket. Let us know if you need one okay? Maybe we can bury you with your little yes man.

Location hidden

#83515 Jun 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely correct. Our so-called president has decreed he would have a "Civilian force," comparably funded and resourced to the U.S. Military. He has militarized FEMA under certain conditions, he now holds the authority to kill all communications in America with one simple order, pursuant to the bill sponsored by Joe Lieberman which passed congress which gives him this authority. This command will interrupt and suspend all TV, Radio, internet and telephone transmission. Homeland security is already a para-military organization and will soon be militarized as well.
Americans would be horrified if they were aware of the current operational parameters of approximately 75 "Fusion Centers" in America today. The constitutional atrocities and privacy violations taking place within this network pale in comparison to the recent NSA revelations!
Don't we have much to look forward to? Americans still buy the bullshit of this entrapment scam being marketed as necessary for civilian protection. Unbelievable!
Necessary under a Republican administration, yet deplorable under a Democratic administration. Go figure.
no one cares

United States

#83516 Jun 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too embarrassed of the source to post it?
There's no link. He just pulls this crap out of his saggy azz. Hell have to confer witj old Willard before he says anything. Wouldnt want to call him a LIAR, which he is.
no one cares

United States

#83517 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>They surely do. In the past there was an adversarial relationship between the media and the President, now there is keen competition to see who can suck up the most, disgusting.
You're disgusting azzhole. You should know that really well. I do believe that's what your wife and kids called you. Did you see any woman you want to knock over yet. I bet you would just love to knock over SSS. Yeah a real stand-up military guy - you're not.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83518 Jun 13, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one half of one third of the federal government do what you say? To become law it still has to go through the Senate and then the President. Don't blame them though - they're democrats...and can be 'trusted'.
The first thing you need to do , is learn what each House of Congress can and cannot do, without the Approval of the other House of Congress, at the present time and Recent Past!
They can change the Laws, themselves, as to how much Power they have, you know, if neither one of the other 2 Branches, or the other House in the Congress, goes along with it, or do not have the votes to stop it...and Nobody takes it to the Supreme Court, which would have been useless, since Bush Stalked the Court with Republicans, Roberts and Alito!
And of course, Bush signed it...he and Cheney are the Ones who came up with the idea! Duh!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83519 Jun 13, 2013
Another genius U.S. Senator....

While attempting to attack an amendment to the “Gang of Eight” immigration bill that would require a fence be built along Mexico’s border with the U.S. before legalization, Sen. Mary Landrieu (D) LA stated:

"...South Dakota only has a border with Canada..."

Of course, South Dakota does not share a border with Canada. It does, however, share borders with North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83520 Jun 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing you need to do , is learn what each House of Congress can and cannot do, without the Approval of the other House of Congress, at the present time and Recent Past!
They can change the Laws, themselves, as to how much Power they have, you know, if neither one of the other 2 Branches, or the other House in the Congress, goes along with it, or do not have the votes to stop it...and Nobody takes it to the Supreme Court, which would have been useless, since Bush Stalked the Court with Republicans, Roberts and Alito!
And of course, Bush signed it...he and Cheney are the Ones who came up with the idea! Duh!
You are absolutely clueless.

Location hidden

#83521 Jun 13, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush.
There. You. Go. Again.
As Original Amused pointed out, Bush is no longer President. Further - Barak Hussein Obama has been president for 5 years...of course, he hasn't done anything - and knows even less about what is going on. In fact, he only finds out about things after he reads the newspaper...
Neither is George Washington, but we're still living under the actions implemented during his Presidency, as well as some of the Actions implemented under every President since Washington, so what's your Point?
no one cares

United States

#83522 Jun 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never know anybody as obsessed with other People's Income, as much as you're obsessed with OA's...and yes, I said OBSESSED. Curious is one thing, but you're full-blown OBSESSED!...it's all you can talk about!
That tells me that you have NOTHING! I don't have a lot, and I couldn't care less about OA's Income and neither does anybody else on here. But, I'll bet that I've got more than you, "Vet"!
Yeah right, "Vet"? Of course! <s>
Be careful. You don't want the mighty man called Vet to knock you down. He's a liar you know. Half the bs he says he has it knows are pure trash. How did you like him raging after holly after his butt bud called her a liar and then brainless Vet goes into schizoid overdrive and the two go off like loons, Vet's favorite word, into an attack.

Two old geezer sharks merrily being an azzhole. Read some of they're crap on Pikeville Topix. Makes you want to puke. Two old f0kks who dislike females. Notice how they best up women? They feel threatened. Yeah, old Vet was doing just fine until his lord and master, the imbecile known as OW tells him what to think.

Location hidden

#83523 Jun 13, 2013
Bayless wrote:
Another genius U.S. Senator....
While attempting to attack an amendment to the “Gang of Eight” immigration bill that would require a fence be built along Mexico’s border with the U.S. before legalization, Sen. Mary Landrieu (D) LA stated:
"...South Dakota only has a border with Canada..."
Of course, South Dakota does not share a border with Canada. It does, however, share borders with North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa.
What's your Source?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83524 Jun 13, 2013
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no link. He just pulls this crap out of his saggy azz. Hell have to confer witj old Willard before he says anything. Wouldnt want to call him a LIAR, which he is.
Vet put the Examiner website, but here's a link from Politico

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/jeff-du...
no one cares

United States

#83525 Jun 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is George Washington, but we're still living under the actions implemented during his Presidency, as well as some of the Actions implemented under every President since Washington, so what's your Point?
He has no point. It's just a group of three or four 110 year olds who need to get a room, kiss each others azz and be done with it. Vet will have to make sure his three CEO clubhouse is closed so he would miss out on telling his craptastic tales of yore. Willard will stick his hand up Vet's behind and play him like a puppet. Should make for good entertainment. But what can you expect out of a group of defunct codgers with no testosterone left?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83526 Jun 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your Source?
Here's one - and I really don't care if this one is on your list of approved liberal-slanted media sources - here the "Honorable Senator Genius" is in living color.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83527 Jun 13, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 15 min Miss paducah 15
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 41 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,723
Who's got your vote in the Montana Senate race? 1 hr USA MASTERS 11
Who's got your vote in the West Virginia Senate... 1 hr steve 8
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Calling it like I... 77,230
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 60,592
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Uncle Tab 158,782

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE