Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83488 Jun 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say I supported such fraud? I actually stated that it should be "located and eradicated."
You have been outed as a hypocrite. You have zero, zip, nada credibility. Go polish the corrupt Obama's shoes.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83489 Jun 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems our Government has no problem sending trillions of dollars over the years to countries that hate us, or giving trillions over the years to people here who are nonproductive.
Now FEMA has denied funds to West, Tx. to help them rebuild infrastructure and a school damaged by that explosion. Mind you, Obama visited there and promised that we will be here for the rebuilding. I guess he lied again.
SSS, No I did not post a link. Just Google "FEMA denies West, TX." and choose the story from your favorite source.
BTW, I first heard this on Fox yesterday. I see MSNBC came on board today.
I heard it too yesterday, NT. I was doing to post it when I had a reference. You might also want to know that the Muslim Mosques are exempt from NSA surveillance. They trust these "peace loving Muslims" more than the American people.
the scarlet pimpernel

Livingston, TN

#83490 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Your selective memory doesn't negate the facts, no matter how uncomfortable they may be. Warrantless wiretapping was executed by the previous administration and simultaneously championed by conservatives as being necessary for security. A different waiter has brought you the same meal prepared by the same chef, but suddenly it tastes awful.
Wire tapping has been going on for years. J. Edgar Hoover was king of the wire taps. He had more dirt on people in D.C. than an Oreck vacuum cleaner. It`s been going on for years and will keep going on no matter who is in the White House Republican or Democrat.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83491 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Your selective memory doesn't negate the facts, no matter how uncomfortable they may be. Warrantless wiretapping was executed by the previous administration and simultaneously championed by conservatives as being necessary for security. A different waiter has brought you the same meal prepared by the same chef, but suddenly it tastes awful.
I believe you're in error here. Warrantless (illegal) wire-tapping has been going on as long as the technology to achieve it existed. Your assertion that conservatives ever championed such measures is ridiculous! I believe you need to qualify your use of the term "warrantless" in regards to FISA court regulated activity.

Being direct, If your insinuating that the current Obama administration activity was part of the original Patriot Act provision in any remote way, you are wrong!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83492 Jun 13, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
The media gets its marching orders from Obama in those closed-door meetings at the White House. Obama, of course, is the one who stated, "I will stand with the Muslims"...
They surely do. In the past there was an adversarial relationship between the media and the President, now there is keen competition to see who can suck up the most, disgusting.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83493 Jun 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you're in error here. Warrantless (illegal) wire-tapping has been going on as long as the technology to achieve it existed. Your assertion that conservatives ever championed such measures is ridiculous! I believe you need to qualify your use of the term "warrantless" in regards to FISA court regulated activity.
Being direct, If your insinuating that the current Obama administration activity was part of the original Patriot Act provision in any remote way, you are wrong!
OW, the Patriot Act never authorized the blanket monitoring of millions of phones, E-Mails, credit cards. The American people would not have stood for it. Can you tell me why the IRS is training their agents with AR-15's. Pay up or get shot?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#83494 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree that fraud should be located and eradicated; however, dismantling the entire program would inarguably cause many children living in poverty (by no fault of their own) to have even less to eat...and some of these children belong to Republican families.
It seems that the Government has no problem taking children away from parents, or attempting to, simply because the parents wanted a second medical opinion, using one recent example. But how dare they try to take kids away from a drug addict, a drunk, or for that matter from those who keep having kids that they cannot support(octomom).

Of course we know that the reasoning behind this is that many of the people who wish to adopt are Conservative families and they cannot have these people poisoning the minds of future Liberals by teaching them morals, self sufficiency, work ethics, study habits, etc.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83495 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OT, if OA lives in Crossville, Tn., the per capita income is 17006 dollars per year. Of course that's data from 2009. By now that's probably down considerably under Obama. It still means that OT earns more than 12 times the personal income in Crossville (rounded off from 11.7). The population is 10,800, a fair size city. Of course size is meaningless, I bet the per capita of Beverly Hills, a small community, is pretty high.
I've never know anybody as obsessed with other People's Income, as much as you're obsessed with OA's...and yes, I said OBSESSED. Curious is one thing, but you're full-blown OBSESSED!...it's all you can talk about!
That tells me that you have NOTHING! I don't have a lot, and I couldn't care less about OA's Income and neither does anybody else on here. But, I'll bet that I've got more than you, "Vet"!

Yeah right, "Vet"? Of course! <s>
Hey Dude

Morristown, TN

#83496 Jun 13, 2013
WHO EVER YOU ARE THAT PUT THIS POLL ON HERE YOU MUST OWN TOPIXS, HOW DO YOU GET THIS TO STAY ON HERE YEAR AFTER YEAR DAY AFTER DAY, GOOD GOD THAT SHIP SAILED YEARS AGO PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, THANKS OWNER.
the scarlet pimpernel

Livingston, TN

#83497 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>OW, the Patriot Act never authorized the blanket monitoring of millions of phones, E-Mails, credit cards. The American people would not have stood for it. Can you tell me why the IRS is training their agents with AR-15's. Pay up or get shot?
They may be training to go after some kids piggy bank and cell phone and they might be afraid that the kid might have a bb gun.

Location hidden

#83498 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, that program then did not authorize the blanket monitoring of millions of phones and Internet users and now we find out our credit card transactions are being monitored. The Wall Street Journal is reporting that IRS agents are being trained in the use of AR-15 semi- automatic weapons. Pay up or get shot. You either support this KGB or you don't. Get off the pot.
When did you have your last Mental Health Check-up? I think it's time for another One! Just saying...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#83499 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I heard it too yesterday, NT. I was doing to post it when I had a reference. You might also want to know that the Muslim Mosques are exempt from NSA surveillance. They trust these "peace loving Muslims" more than the American people.
You know Vet, what really is amazing, when you think about it is this. After the inception of this country in 1776, it became a world super power by the early to mid 1900's. Being stronger and more formidable than countries that had been around for Centuries. Not really very long in the grand scheme of things.

However, since then it has steadily gone downhill. Once our politicians started redistributing the wealth, both here and abroad, the path to success has increasingly become more difficult for the average American.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83500 Jun 13, 2013
the scarlet pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>
They may be training to go after some kids piggy bank and cell phone and they might be afraid that the kid might have a bb gun.
Or the kid might have a sling shot or a lemonade stand might need to be shut down. Hopefully, we will hear more about these IRS agents armed with AR-15's. I believe I know but I will await some more input.

Location hidden

#83501 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>OW, the Patriot Act never authorized the blanket monitoring of millions of phones, E-Mails, credit cards. The American people would not have stood for it. Can you tell me why the IRS is training their agents with AR-15's. Pay up or get shot?
Oh yes it does! You better read it since your TEApublican-Majority Congress added a lot of things to it since they've been the Majority, and they voted it in every time, from the first time to the last Renewal.
Some of them are claiming ignorance of what is in it, so that means they aren't doing their job of reading it , or even getting briefed on it, after a Member of their Staff read it...IF they even directed a Member of their Staff to read it.
They were too busy looking for fictitious Scandals to blame Obama for, to do their job...and they still are!
THROW THE BUMS OUT!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83502 Jun 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Vet, what really is amazing, when you think about it is this. After the inception of this country in 1776, it became a world super power by the early to mid 1900's. Being stronger and more formidable than countries that had been around for Centuries. Not really very long in the grand scheme of things.
However, since then it has steadily gone downhill. Once our politicians started redistributing the wealth, both here and abroad, the path to success has increasingly become more difficult for the average American.
Correct, NT. We were exceptional then, now we are not even mediocre. It was Obama's plan and the Obama zombies don't even know what happened or if they do, they are too embarrassed and ashamed to admit it. Have you heard one of them admit that they voted for a pig in a poke?

Location hidden

#83503 Jun 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush/Cheney stripped a lot of the FISA Court's Powers and Requirements, when they came up with the Original Patriot Act. It was widely discussed and debated, at the time, on those "Liberal" Political Programs, but I guess Fox Fake News, seemingly your ONLY Source of News(?), totally ignored it!
If you're totally ignorant on the Subject, and it would appear that you are, then it's your own Fault because you should watch and read some REAL News, for a change!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83504 Jun 13, 2013
From The Examiner Web Site

On Tuesday, Rep. Jeff Duncan, R-S.C., said on Twitter that he observed IRS agents training with AR-15s, and is investigating the issue.

"A few weeks ago when I toured a DHS facility I saw #IRS agents training with AR-15's. I'm looking into the issue now," he tweeted.

"Itís bad enough that IRS agents have been targeting conservatives. Itís even worse that they plan on hiring 16,500 new agents over the next few years to enforce ObamaCARE. Now, it seems the Obama Administration is turning IRS agents into soldiers for some reason," said a post at the Liberty Crier.

The revelation comes as members of the House are still investigating the agency's handling of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status."

Location hidden

#83505 Jun 13, 2013
Hey Dude wrote:
WHO EVER YOU ARE THAT PUT THIS POLL ON HERE YOU MUST OWN TOPIXS, HOW DO YOU GET THIS TO STAY ON HERE YEAR AFTER YEAR DAY AFTER DAY, GOOD GOD THAT SHIP SAILED YEARS AGO PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, THANKS OWNER.
*YAWN*...zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz ! How Original! You're the First One to notice that! <s>
Ain't no Flys on you, no-sireee!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83506 Jun 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes it does! You better read it since your TEApublican-Majority Congress added a lot of things to it since they've been the Majority, and they voted it in every time, from the first time to the last Renewal.
Some of them are claiming ignorance of what is in it, so that means they aren't doing their job of reading it , or even getting briefed on it, after a Member of their Staff read it...IF they even directed a Member of their Staff to read it.
They were too busy looking for fictitious Scandals to blame Obama for, to do their job...and they still are!
THROW THE BUMS OUT!
How can one half of one third of the federal government do what you say? To become law it still has to go through the Senate and then the President. Don't blame them though - they're democrats...and can be 'trusted'.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83507 Jun 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush/Cheney stripped a lot of the FISA Court's Powers and Requirements, when they came up with the Original Patriot Act. It was widely discussed and debated, at the time, on those "Liberal" Political Programs, but I guess Fox Fake News, seemingly your ONLY Source of News(?), totally ignored it!
If you're totally ignorant on the Subject, and it would appear that you are, then it's your own Fault because you should watch and read some REAL News, for a change!
Bush.

There. You. Go. Again.

As Original Amused pointed out, Bush is no longer President. Further - Barak Hussein Obama has been president for 5 years...of course, he hasn't done anything - and knows even less about what is going on. In fact, he only finds out about things after he reads the newspaper...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min GOTP 153,271
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min bacon hater 58,085
Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 12 min KatBrownKohl 230
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min xxxrayted 30,978
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 25 min Red Square 59,638
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Gambler 6,431
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 47 min Hold on there 3,296
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••