Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83475 Jun 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Vet. Forget their oil. We got plenty here. Send the environmentalists to the mid east.
On my way to New Orleans then Memphis.
Great idea, NT. The environmentalists are the ones stopping the pipeline from Canada and oil exploration everywhere. Have a safe trip. It will be hot in N.O today.
the scarlet pimpernel

Livingston, TN

#83476 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, that program then did not authorize the blanket monitoring of millions of phones and Internet users and now we find out our credit card transactions are being monitored. The Wall Street Journal is reporting that IRS agents are being trained in the use of AR-15 semi- automatic weapons. Pay up or get shot. You either support this KGB or you don't. Get off the pot.
AR-15 rifles you say I would like to know where they get their ammo from right now its even hard a good sized rock just for a slingshot.
SSS

Newbern, TN

#83477 Jun 13, 2013
Folks stop talking about my HALF BLACK hero!!!!
sad

Jackson, TN

#83478 Jun 13, 2013
the scarlet pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>
AR-15 rifles you say I would like to know where they get their ammo from right now its even hard a good sized rock just for a slingshot.
well maybe they are getting it from the "homeland joke of a Security" Remember they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on ammo. They both are crooked and low down P O S
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83479 Jun 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that fraud should be located and eradicated; however, dismantling the entire program would inarguably cause many children living in poverty (by no fault of their own) to have even less to eat...and some of these children belong to Republican families.
No one said to dismantle the entire program. If you support the fraud you are ignorant, supporting people who won't work because they are lazy is immoral.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83480 Jun 13, 2013
It isnít like the left to let a good crisis go to waste, so why are they not speaking out and trying to exploit this shooting? It turns out the shooterís name was John Zawahri, he is of Middle Eastern descent (reportedly Lebanese) and his next of kin all happen to be out of the country at this time.....

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/12/why-hasnt...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83481 Jun 13, 2013
Bayless wrote:
It isnít like the left to let a good crisis go to waste, so why are they not speaking out and trying to exploit this shooting? It turns out the shooterís name was John Zawahri, he is of Middle Eastern descent (reportedly Lebanese) and his next of kin all happen to be out of the country at this time.....
http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/12/why-hasnt...
Thanks, Bayless. Here's some more from your reference for the left wing loons who won't consider any source except MSNBC, Mother Jones or Al Jazeera.
"Could it really be so simple? Is the mere fact that this man may have been a Muslim enough to silence the left and the media and stop them from once again exploiting a shooting for political purposes? Could it be true that the left isnít interested in exploiting this story because of the slight possibility that this shooting could be tied to the religion of peace they are afraid if they do so they would unwittingly shine a light on a problem they refuse to believe still exists? After all, this is the regime that classified the Fort Hood shooting as workplace violence in order to hide from the truth."

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#83482 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, that program then did not authorize the blanket monitoring of millions of phones and Internet users and now we find out our credit card transactions are being monitored. The Wall Street Journal is reporting that IRS agents are being trained in the use of AR-15 semi- automatic weapons. Pay up or get shot. You either support this KGB or you don't. Get off the pot.
Your selective memory doesn't negate the facts, no matter how uncomfortable they may be. Warrantless wiretapping was executed by the previous administration and simultaneously championed by conservatives as being necessary for security. A different waiter has brought you the same meal prepared by the same chef, but suddenly it tastes awful.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#83483 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>No one said to dismantle the entire program. If you support the fraud you are ignorant, supporting people who won't work because they are lazy is immoral.
When did I say I supported such fraud? I actually stated that it should be "located and eradicated."
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83484 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Your selective memory doesn't negate the facts, no matter how uncomfortable they may be. Warrantless wiretapping was executed by the previous administration and simultaneously championed by conservatives as being necessary for security. A different waiter has brought you the same meal prepared by the same chef, but suddenly it tastes awful.
Wrong, there was no blanket monitoring of phones, and internet and credit cards. The IRS was not training their agents with AR-15's, cable news reporters were not monitored and their parents phones monitored, the AP did not have dozens of their lines tapped, the IRS was not targeting political groups for their political beliefs, the First, Second and Fourth Amendments were not being shredded. Wake up, you are missing the full frontal assault on honest, law abiding citizens.
You have shilled for this crooked, corrupt and lying administration long enough. You should be ashamed.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#83485 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea, NT. The environmentalists are the ones stopping the pipeline from Canada and oil exploration everywhere. Have a safe trip. It will be hot in N.O today.
It seems our Government has no problem sending trillions of dollars over the years to countries that hate us, or giving trillions over the years to people here who are nonproductive.

Now FEMA has denied funds to West, Tx. to help them rebuild infrastructure and a school damaged by that explosion. Mind you, Obama visited there and promised that we will be here for the rebuilding. I guess he lied again.

SSS, No I did not post a link. Just Google "FEMA denies West, TX." and choose the story from your favorite source.

BTW, I first heard this on Fox yesterday. I see MSNBC came on board today.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#83486 Jun 13, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Bayless. Here's some more from your reference for the left wing loons who won't consider any source except MSNBC, Mother Jones or Al Jazeera.
"Could it really be so simple? Is the mere fact that this man may have been a Muslim enough to silence the left and the media and stop them from once again exploiting a shooting for political purposes? Could it be true that the left isnít interested in exploiting this story because of the slight possibility that this shooting could be tied to the religion of peace they are afraid if they do so they would unwittingly shine a light on a problem they refuse to believe still exists? After all, this is the regime that classified the Fort Hood shooting as workplace violence in order to hide from the truth."
The media gets its marching orders from Obama in those closed-door meetings at the White House. Obama, of course, is the one who stated, "I will stand with the Muslims"...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83487 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
When did I say I supported such fraud? I actually stated that it should be "located and eradicated."
This is the part you should be ashamed of, " dismantling the entire program would inarguably cause many children living in poverty (by no fault of their own) to have even less to eat...and some of these children belong to Republican families."
That's a crock and you know it. It is simply obfuscation.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83488 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You have been outed as a hypocrite. You have zero, zip, nada credibility. Go polish the corrupt Obama's shoes.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83489 Jun 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems our Government has no problem sending trillions of dollars over the years to countries that hate us, or giving trillions over the years to people here who are nonproductive.
Now FEMA has denied funds to West, Tx. to help them rebuild infrastructure and a school damaged by that explosion. Mind you, Obama visited there and promised that we will be here for the rebuilding. I guess he lied again.
SSS, No I did not post a link. Just Google "FEMA denies West, TX." and choose the story from your favorite source.
BTW, I first heard this on Fox yesterday. I see MSNBC came on board today.
I heard it too yesterday, NT. I was doing to post it when I had a reference. You might also want to know that the Muslim Mosques are exempt from NSA surveillance. They trust these "peace loving Muslims" more than the American people.
the scarlet pimpernel

Livingston, TN

#83490 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Wire tapping has been going on for years. J. Edgar Hoover was king of the wire taps. He had more dirt on people in D.C. than an Oreck vacuum cleaner. It`s been going on for years and will keep going on no matter who is in the White House Republican or Democrat.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#83491 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe you're in error here. Warrantless (illegal) wire-tapping has been going on as long as the technology to achieve it existed. Your assertion that conservatives ever championed such measures is ridiculous! I believe you need to qualify your use of the term "warrantless" in regards to FISA court regulated activity.

Being direct, If your insinuating that the current Obama administration activity was part of the original Patriot Act provision in any remote way, you are wrong!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83492 Jun 13, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
The media gets its marching orders from Obama in those closed-door meetings at the White House. Obama, of course, is the one who stated, "I will stand with the Muslims"...
They surely do. In the past there was an adversarial relationship between the media and the President, now there is keen competition to see who can suck up the most, disgusting.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#83493 Jun 13, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you're in error here. Warrantless (illegal) wire-tapping has been going on as long as the technology to achieve it existed. Your assertion that conservatives ever championed such measures is ridiculous! I believe you need to qualify your use of the term "warrantless" in regards to FISA court regulated activity.
Being direct, If your insinuating that the current Obama administration activity was part of the original Patriot Act provision in any remote way, you are wrong!
OW, the Patriot Act never authorized the blanket monitoring of millions of phones, E-Mails, credit cards. The American people would not have stood for it. Can you tell me why the IRS is training their agents with AR-15's. Pay up or get shot?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#83494 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree that fraud should be located and eradicated; however, dismantling the entire program would inarguably cause many children living in poverty (by no fault of their own) to have even less to eat...and some of these children belong to Republican families.
It seems that the Government has no problem taking children away from parents, or attempting to, simply because the parents wanted a second medical opinion, using one recent example. But how dare they try to take kids away from a drug addict, a drunk, or for that matter from those who keep having kids that they cannot support(octomom).

Of course we know that the reasoning behind this is that many of the people who wish to adopt are Conservative families and they cannot have these people poisoning the minds of future Liberals by teaching them morals, self sufficiency, work ethics, study habits, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 175,482
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 39 min General Robert E Lee 62,997
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 55 min RepugliKKKans 100,850
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dix 82,617
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Well Duh 74,066
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 7 hr Read n Learn 4,152
Election Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Wed Milena Darkiwpitch 16,216
More from around the web