Comments
73,881 - 73,900 of 145,762 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82565 Jun 7, 2013
Bayless wrote:
ACTUALLY EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD SIDE WITH THE NEW YORK TIMES.
The New York Times editorial board, which has generally given this president a lot of leeway throughout his career, wrote a scathing denunciation Friday of the Obama administration’s use of data mining, claiming that “the administration has now lost all credibility" on the issue of balancing civil rights with national security.
Every progressive with even a shred of moral consistency should side with the New York Times against the White House.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/07/pro...
I wonder when the liberals on this forum will stop hiding under their desks and do some "splaining" (sic).
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#82566 Jun 7, 2013
The smartest president in the history of the United States strolled out to the podium today in San Jose, CA and was immediately at a loss for words. Not only did the President not have teleprompter, his aides forgot his speech.

“My remarks are not sitting here,” the President declared awkwardly.“I’m uhhh….people….oh goodness….uhhhh...folks are sweating back there right now.”

President Obama, who’s often mocked for an over-reliance on scripts, shifted uncomfortably smiling for several moments buying time. An aide sprinted out with a hard copy of the speech, tripping at one point, adding to the drama.

Uh, uh, uh,

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/07/%E2%80%9...
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#82567 Jun 7, 2013
GDP (purchasing power parity):
Field info displayed for all countries in alpha order.
$56.83 billion (2012 est.)
country comparison to the world: 91
$51.43 billion (2011 est.)
$46.51 billion (2010 est.)
note: data are in 2012 US dollars
91st out of how many?????
GDP - real growth rate:
10.5%(2012 est.)
country comparison to the world: 7
10.6%(2011 est.)
7.6%(2010 est.)
Unemployment rate:
4.4%(2012 est.)
country comparison to the world: 39
4.5%(2011 est.)....I guess you can lump it all in together and get the point. I can "factcheck" other countries if you wish, there are a lot of poor "sewer" countries out there. Globally, organizations like the UN etc, are helping to change that image.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#82568 Jun 7, 2013
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#82569 Jun 7, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Your response ? That I have a "defeatist attitude" !!
Your post is quoted here:“So the kid who goes to pharmacy school and becomes a druggist had better be satisfied with what Wal-mart pays their pharmacists....he ain't gonna make it as his own boss in today's USA. Big business has seen to that.“

Are you seriously saying that that isn’t defeatist?

Where’s the positive part of it?

Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#82570 Jun 7, 2013
More "trash"....

I guess since this is not FOX, but NPR, and concerns a liberal - as opposed to a conservative - it may have some "validity".

Breaking on NPR: NSA Eavesdropped on People Whom They Had Personal Grudges (Audio)

Renee Montagne from NPR spoke with liberal columnist and author Glenn Greenwald, the reporter who co-wrote the stories for the British newspaper The Guardian, today on the massive data-mining scandal.

Greenwald dropped this bomb during the interview.

“There are reported examples of the NSA, analysts at the NSA, using mechanisms they have access to. ABC reported several years ago through whistle blowers that they have used it to eavesdrop on people on whom they have personal grudges. There are isolated examples of the Patriot Act being abused. The problem is that the entire system operates behind a wall of extreme secrecy.”

Here’s Greenwald on NPR this morning:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/...-g...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82571 Jun 7, 2013
justasayin wrote:
GDP (purchasing power parity):
$56.83 billion (2012 est.)
country comparison to the world: 91
$51.43 billion (2011 est.)
$46.51 billion (2010 est.)
note: data are in 2012 US dollars
91st out of how many?????
GDP - real growth rate:
10.5%(2012 est.)
country comparison to the world: 7
10.6%(2011 est.)
7.6%(2010 est.)
Unemployment rate:
4.4%(2012 est.)
country comparison to the world: 39
4.5%(2011 est.)....I guess you can lump it all in together and get the point. I can "factcheck" other countries if you wish, there are a lot of poor "sewer" countries out there. Globally, organizations like the UN etc, are helping to change that image.
I posted the GDP per cspita from the CIA Fact Book at 91st in the world, I don't believe that Panama has had an economic revival. The UN uses mostly US funding and the countries of Central and South America are still mostly banana republics. I can do my own research but thanks anyway.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#82572 Jun 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know! Those attacks can be so vicious and stuff. While some of us are being adorable and precious, some are just attacking and attacking and attacking...with bizrre attacks! You know, while we're trying to provide "very interesting links," others are attacking with B.S., trying to be important!
LIKE THIS:
SexySassySenior
Since: Feb 13
Location hidden
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
15 hrs ago
Judged:
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I have never understood the left definition of "fair share" It seems to me that a "fair share" should be an equal share, at most. But I would add that it should depend on the services you get for that "fair share". I would venture that the "super wealthy" that Linda complains about actually use fewer services that those unfortunate poor. Look at police and fire. It has always seemed to me that there are more police cars in the projects than in the upscale neighborhoods. And I know that I see more fire stations and have witnessed more fire calls in those neighborhoods as well. We can even take it to reality shows if you want. How many episodes of "Cops" focus on upscale neighborhood settings? LOL
Anyway it seems that the ones who pay the least, or get paid by the Government, use the most services, especially emergency services.
"You must have lived in thse Projects, then , when they picked you up and threw you in jail....at least that what you've posted.
You also claim that your Ex-Wife that you divorced after she had a Atoke and gained weight, so you claim...is now the Girlfriend of a Prison Inmate, resently serving time in Prison.
Oh yeah, you ought to know all about living in the Ghetto and and dealing with the Cops on a regular basis from the Lifestyle you say you've lived.
Of course, everytime you open your mouth a LIE drops out, so who knows. You may have even lied about your one and only child...that you probably don't even have because who in their right mind would bring an Offspring with your Gene Pool into this World?
You're nothing but a Mentally Ill Psycopath, who loves to take highjacked Pictures of People and anything else you can get by with....and you should have been locked up a long time ago and with any luck, you will be before long!
Military Veteran, MY ASS! Stop taking credit for what your Father did!
Post your singing videos and let everybody see that you recorded them NAKED! Sick and perverted SOB!"
Yea..this is normal! LMAO!!!:-))
1. My wife did not have a stroke. Her daughter did. And that was 5 years after the divorce. Your dementia acting up much?

2. Do you have any proof of any of these allegations and libelous statements you like to make?..I thought not.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#82573 Jun 7, 2013
The journalist who broke the news that the government is monitoring vast quantities of American phone records is claiming the U.S. is building a “massive” snooping apparatus committed to destroying privacy worldwide.
“There is a massive apparatus within the United States government that with complete secrecy has been building this enormous structure that has only one goal, and that is to destroy privacy and anonymity, not just in the United States but around the world,” charged Glenn Greenwald, a reporter for the British newspaper “The Guardian,” speaking on CNN.“That is not hyperbole. That is their objective.”
Greenwold was speaking with CNN’s Piers Morgan
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/glenn-g...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82574 Jun 7, 2013
From the Washington Wire:
"In a new Bloomberg National Poll, Mrs. Clinton’s favorable rating dropped 12 points to 58%, from 70% in the December – her highest score ever in the Bloomberg survey. Her unfavorable rating doubled, to 22% from 11%."

Ms. Clinton has blood on her hands and she and Rice and Obama lied and are covering up.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#82575 Jun 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Private, you have to have an organization to request 501 status. I doubt that you have the resources or the intelligence to form a circle jerk. You seem to think that stifling free speech because of political views is swell.
Of course when the pendulum swings the other way, you and the left will squeal like stuck pigs. This stuff is still going way over your head but at least you try. Dismissed.
You see Captain(who has 57 Combat Missions but for some reason refuses to even say which year he obtained this feat) at this point in my life I don't need to apply for a 501c3 status as I'm doing quite well without it.
You have many scattered disorganized thoughts and a lack of motivation to engage in normal daily activities. When you post to others you sometimes bring up completely different issues, thus causing others to become confused. You also have delusions.
I will now spend sometime going through your past post to see just what type of illness you might have.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#82576 Jun 7, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
1. My wife did not have a stroke. Her daughter did. And that was 5 years after the divorce. Your dementia acting up much?
2. Do you have any proof of any of these allegations and libelous statements you like to make?..I thought not.
oops, this was meant as a reply to Linda.
Real emlu

Lenoir, NC

#82577 Jun 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I posted the GDP per cspita from the CIA Fact Book at 91st in the world, I don't believe that Panama has had an economic revival. The UN uses mostly US funding and the countries of Central and South America are still mostly banana republics. I can do my own research but thanks anyway.
Whee do you think I got my facts??? A crackerjack box? It sounds like you were in Panama the same time as my Dad, YEARS ago. If you haven't been back, how can you say what it's like? I was there 4 years ago and the place was great. I know a couple of people who are buying homes.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82578 Jun 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You see Captain(who has 57 Combat Missions but for some reason refuses to even say which year he obtained this feat) at this point in my life I don't need to apply for a 501c3 status as I'm doing quite well without it.
You have many scattered disorganized thoughts and a lack of motivation to engage in normal daily activities. When you post to others you sometimes bring up completely different issues, thus causing others to become confused. You also have delusions.
I will now spend sometime going through your past post to see just what type of illness you might have.
That was almost coherent, Private. So, my posts have caused you to become confused? Too many polysyllabic words? I suggest an education beyond the primary and if you think the IRS scandal doesn't affect you, think again. It seems that this is still sailing right over your head.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82579 Jun 7, 2013
Real emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Whee do you think I got my facts??? A crackerjack box? It sounds like you were in Panama the same time as my Dad, YEARS ago. If you haven't been back, how can you say what it's like? I was there 4 years ago and the place was great. I know a couple of people who are buying homes.
Try some remedial reading classes.'The American Canal Zone was alright but Panama City was a sewer when I was there. That was many years ago but I doubt much has changed.'
Do you see the part where I said that it was many years ago?
The CIA facts don't make Panama look like Dubai.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#82580 Jun 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You see Captain(who has 57 Combat Missions but for some reason refuses to even say which year he obtained this feat) at this point in my life I don't need to apply for a 501c3 status as I'm doing quite well without it.
My normal daily activities usually include a leisurely lunch and dinner at the club, golf and visiting with old friends. Also an occasional board meeting like the recent one where we elected 3 black CEO's to the board. What did you do today? Buy your weekend 6 pack?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82582 Jun 7, 2013
linda wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a tad of crusty sh&t in his old crack because he's old and his hands don't work to wipe but I'm sure he will be pleased to let u lick it and his limp tool. Enjoy.
Most of us would appreciate less of this, thanks!
Real emlu

Lenoir, NC

#82584 Jun 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Try some remedial reading classes.'The American Canal Zone was alright but Panama City was a sewer when I was there. That was many years ago but I doubt much has changed.'
Do you see the part where I said that it was many years ago?
The CIA facts don't make Panama look like Dubai.
Did you see the acknowledgment of that time frame? I believe it was read correctly. As for Dubai, not a comparable comparison. It's a much wealthier and advanced country. The point I believe is that Panama is a developing and advancing country and lots of investments are being made there today.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#82585 Jun 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder when the liberals on this forum will stop hiding under their desks and do some "splaining" (sic).
You are really stuck on this hiding under the desk thing. Is that a personal experience or what? It is more likely that people are working at their desks to keep the checks coming to the ones on here all day. I will be the first to say that I am not happy with many things going on in this country, but you people are going to make yourselves sick with your constant obsession with it. Do you all get the same thing fed to you via email or something because you all post identical information. Stop posting it on topix and do something about it - call your reps or protest in the streets because this is getting you nowhere.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#82586 Jun 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>My normal daily activities usually include a leisurely lunch and dinner at the club, golf and visiting with old friends. Also an occasional board meeting like the recent one where we elected 3 black CEO's to the board. What did you do today? Buy your weekend 6 pack?
Again??? Is that the same token three, or is your club all black now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 min Myrtle 75,142
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 57,025
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 9 min Myrtle 2,629
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 10 min TSF 58,816
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min rename 53,108
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Donnie 17,861
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Nutz 151,117
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••