Comments
73,281 - 73,300 of 145,749 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
SSS

Paris, TN

#81908 Jun 1, 2013
crazy wrote:
just crazy
He's MEAN crazy and everybody in this County knows it, NOW!
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#81909 Jun 1, 2013
SSS wrote:
You're one of the biggest Liars n this Forum...and that's saying alot.
Put up some of the Posts from whatever Sex threads that you say I post on, because not only do I not post on them, but I don't even know which ones they are. So, show me!
Also, Sue Baby, I don't have any Neighbors with small Kids, as far as I know, so just who are you talking about? What's the Name that you claim I posted.
I think you should pay your Debt to Society and you wouldn't be on here posting all these Lies, at least for a month.
You're hoping that your latest Criminal Activity will all go away , if you stall it long enough, but I don't think that's going to happen. Futhermore, I think they'll throw the book at you the next time around, and that's the least that you deserve. We may have to wait, but in the end, you will get what you deserve and my guess is, you won't be able to keep yourself from heaping more things on top of it during this "waiting Period", just like you're proving with your Stalking and Harassing tactics on here...right now! My guess is that this is all being watched by the Proper Authorites...and reported to the Proper Authorities. In fact, I'd bet money on it! But, you just can't help yourself, can you? Please, continue...I'm more than willing to be the target of your Lies and Obsession, if it will help get you what you deserve from the Justice System.
So I am a liar huh? Lets go back to about page 27 post no. 42 and 51 and see where you try to claim to be an FBI agent. Then lets check from there back and see where you ran your neighbors down, named the child, told how much SS check you assumed they got, read all the comments how people in this county don't like you and how you lie. Lets read about you assaulting a dispatcher. You do realize if you google all these things come up. I really don't think you want all of this to be brought back up but keep on and I will certainly do it so your two friends see just how evil you are.
Once again I am not JK and if you go back and read far enough you are the one who started all the fight with him and several others because they weren't in the good ole boy group.
SSS

Paris, TN

#81910 Jun 1, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am a liar huh? Lets go back to about page 27 post no. 42 and 51 and see where you try to claim to be an FBI agent. Then lets check from there back and see where you ran your neighbors down, named the child, told how much SS check you assumed they got, read all the comments how people in this county don't like you and how you lie. Lets read about you assaulting a dispatcher. You do realize if you google all these things come up. I really don't think you want all of this to be brought back up but keep on and I will certainly do it so your two friends see just how evil you are.
Once again I am not JK and if you go back and read far enough you are the one who started all the fight with him and several others because they weren't in the good ole boy group.
Put up the Posts so EVERYBODY can see what they actually say, or stop lying about them!
You've already said enough that I KNOW you're nothing but a LIAR, put up the posts and show everybody else. DO IT! Your word is useless about anything because you're a known Compulsive Liar.

Furthermore, I'm not going to keep giving you the Attention that you crave, whether it's good attention or bad attention makes no difference to you...you just HAVE to have some kind of attention. It's part of your diagnosed Mental Illness and you can't control it. But, you've been out of control ever since you came here and the County, as a whole, is fed up with it!

And your Lifelong Criminal Mind and Activities, just make it all worse...and the County is fed up with that, too.
If you're smart, which you aren't...you'd leave here and never come back! We don't need, nor want, People like you here and you've been told that more than once! Looks like somebody is just going to have to make a Believer out of you, for that FACT to ever soak into your diseased Brain!
I don't have a clue who they are, nor do I want to know, but word on the Street is there's alot of People predicting that's going to happen, if you continue doing what you've been doing ever since you came here. People are FED UP with you and your constant harassment of SOMEBODY that never ends. You're just from one to another, all the time, without end...Stalking, Harassing, Threatening, Suing, Bullying, Instigating, Inciting, and Preying on Women, older Ones alone, especially, trying to Control everybody and everything, or get free money. We've got enough problems here, we don't need the problem of you, on top of everything else the People here are dealing with!
Now, either get your Life under control or LEAVE, that's your 2 choices, and your only choices, as far as I can see!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81911 Jun 1, 2013
I like Lesbians!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81912 Jun 1, 2013
Kinda makes you wonder if the U.S. is still a Free Country and if we, Americans, still consider ourselves a Free Society, when the Europeans will take to the Streets in protest, but we just sat quietly by and allowed Sequestration to happen, doesn't it? What's happened to us?
----------
"Anti-Austerity Protesters In Spain, Portugal."

("Thousands of Anti-Austerity Protesters in European Cities in Madrid, Lisbon.")

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-austerity-protests...
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#81913 Jun 1, 2013
Crazy.
SSS

Paris, TN

#81914 Jun 1, 2013
"Genetically Modified Wheat Found In Oregon Spurs International Backlash."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-33816_162-5758719...
SSS

Paris, TN

#81915 Jun 1, 2013
I should have posted my comments with the above Post, so allow me to do it here.
Monsanto may put America's Giant Agri-Farmers out of business and the lucrative shipments of American-grown Food and Grains to European Countries may come to a screeching halt. Then what?
Trust me, when their Bottom-line starts getting affected, of The Huge Agri-Businesses, Genetically-modified Foods and Grains will be history because they're bigger, combined, than Monsanto.
Again, we may be saved by the European Countries, rather than Americans saving themselves...and the Europeans.

I ask again...what has happened to us???
SSS

Paris, TN

#81916 Jun 1, 2013
How long are we going to keep putting up with a Congress that is enabling this to happen, while the Super Wealthy keep getting Wealthier by Leaps and Bounds, and not even paying their Fair share of taxes? Are we going to wait until we're ALL starving and then, we'll be too weak to even go to the Polls to vote, much less do anything else about it! PEOPLE, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE...while you still have the money to buy some!
----------
"Wealth Of Most Americans Down 55% Since Recession."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-575870...
SSS

Paris, TN

#81917 Jun 1, 2013
Look at the cost and how he found it...and then, tell me that the Medical Industry isn't in cahoots with the Insurance Companies and Big Pharma, to gouge us and the Government of every penny they can get!
They've all been working this Scam on the American People for many Decades, while we die...and it's time for it to stop, NOW!
----------
"16-Year-Old Finds A New Way To Detect Cancer."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758517...
SSS

Paris, TN

#81918 Jun 1, 2013
And you're going to try and tell me that the TEApublican Males haven't declared a "War on Women"? You'd come nearer making me believe that the Moon is made out of Bleu Cheese!
Fellas, I'm warning you, it won't work! You're shooting yourselves in the foot, AGAIN! That's the ONLY thing I've seen that you seem to do really well!
Please note that this is even Fox Fake News...and you still managed to cut your own throats!
----------
"Study On Female Breadwinners Stirs TV Verbal Brawl."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/study-female-breadwinne...
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#81919 Jun 1, 2013
Page 27, June 2010, thread-- Is "REALLY" a forum bully? Post number 42. Might want to read post 51 as well. Posted by Really the name you went as back then. Call me a liar again and anyone can go see I am not lying and have not changed any of the words you wrote. I can keep this up if you want to keep denying what you have said. Should we post the one about the child and the names you called your neighbors?

I suspect you STAY ON MEDS, & NOT ONES PERSCRIBED BY YOUR DOCTOR, EITHER! Well, maybe your STREET DOCTOR.
How shocked would you be if I were just looking for people like you on this Forum...does undercover drug Agent, assigned to internet Forum duty, mean anything to you? You better hope you're underage, but Mommy & Daddy will still be shocked, I suspect!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81920 Jun 1, 2013
TEApublicans, you better pay attention...or you'll be history! Frankly, that would suit me just fine, so do whatever you want...on second thought.
----------
"Lessons From Britain For The GOP."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/lesson...
bf

United States

#81921 Jun 1, 2013
After a long day of hanging with the fellows and discussing important business I enjoy arriving home to the lady of the house preparing some tasty entrees and deserts. Then after she washes the dishes we both go and vote republican. That is how it should be on a daily basis.
SSS

Paris, TN

#81922 Jun 1, 2013
bf wrote:
After a long day of hanging with the fellows and discussing important business I enjoy arriving home to the lady of the house preparing some tasty entrees and deserts. Then after she washes the dishes we both go and vote republican. That is how it should be on a daily basis.
Well, Bless Your Little "Lost In the Fifties" Heart!
But, if she likes it that way, too, then it's fine with me. BTW, have you ever asked her? Maybe, you should before some other Man treats her like a Real Woman , instead of a Female Slave just there to serve and service him. Just a suggestion...before it's too late. But, like I said, if she likes it too, then it's a Match made in Heaven and it's fine with me.
BTW, I did the same thing when I was married. But, I did it because I wanted to, not because he required it or expected me to. You see, that's the difference...whether or not the Man demands it, as being the Woman's "Duty" to him, especially if she's holding down a job, just like he is!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81923 Jun 1, 2013
This is for you Steelers Fans.
----------
"Steelers Offensive Tackle Mike Adams Stabbed During Robbery Attempt."

Click here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
SSS

Paris, TN

#81924 Jun 1, 2013
Do you believe him?
----------
"Texas Ricin Letter Suspect Says Actress Wife Is Trying To Frame Him."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/01/texas-r...
Donna

Livingston, TN

#81926 Jun 1, 2013
SSS is the sound a snake makes when its slithering around flicking it`s tongue out.
really

Jackson, TN

#81927 Jun 1, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't simply condemn another conservative poster's vulgarity without trying to assert that Sassy is "worse," could you? Is calling someone a liar or a buffoon or scolding them for watching Fox"News" really as bad as this...
<quoted text>
Which one would you rather a 6 year old little girl hear spoken out loud?
boo hoo, titty baby just cry like the little whiney woman you are! just continue to cry about what I say,meanwhile you hear everything I've said on you hear everything I've said and worse on your liberal run media stations like cbs,nbc. to help you understand cause you are a dumbazz. tv shows on those channels. sex and foul language are all yo
really

Jackson, TN

#81928 Jun 1, 2013
you see on those stations, moron

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 14 min Obama Bitches 97,052
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 18 min Franklin 58,812
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 25 min Living Wage 3,052
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 29 min Donnie 75,140
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 51 min newpoly 1,903
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,475
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••