Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#81889 May 31, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out child molester, jailbird and a few others i can't think of right now.
I'm not thinking of those things right now. My mind is on the live Fox News coverage of the tornadoes in OKC.
My mind and prayers are with those people who are under the gun out there now. Already have deaths. And yes I did leave those things out. She tries so hard to act innocent and make her friends think she is but they just haven't seen the harm she has done to many people and the problems she tries to cause to our county. Maybe we should start a thread listing all of those things so she can stay busy denying them. I never once called her any names and never tried to down her but she sure called me everything she could think of because I took up for the men who live in the south.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81890 May 31, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Pete, you are far off with the location......and I'm not playing 21 questions or whatever that game is called
But I have to admit your product was great as it rarely failed. But when it did fail I ended up going over the same issues with your tech support and one time even they could not fix it. Now I never met anyone in person from your company. I have to admit we both made some good money off your product......supply and demand.
Just one question, "Why did they paint it chocolate brown"?
Ok Dunlapian, chill out a little, I am not seeking personal information about you. I simply had a good relationship with most every telco in the state except for GTE and was curious about where your experiences were at. No harm was intended on that.

Regarding the chocolate brown color, Northern Telecom as it was called in the earlier days as you are aware was a Canadian company. The brown simply came from the fact they wanted to mimic the color of a maple leaf. I know it sounds crazy, but that was the logic. I think the DMS-10 was brown and orange and the DMS-100 was brown and green.

I am out of that industry now, but here in the Tri-Cities, the incumbent telco is Centurylink. I still know people who worked for the telephone company when it was owned by United and who now work for Centurylink and they allow me access to some of their central offices. Those central offices still have DMS-100's in them along with the newer technology, i.e. soft switches. As you are aware, the DMS-10 was made in Raleigh, NC. It was sad to see that huge campus in Raleigh vacated after Nortel went bankrupt. I still can't force myself to drive down that part of the interstate that goes through RTP because I cannot look at the old Nortel buildings with someone else's name on them.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81891 May 31, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Pete, you are far off with the location......and I'm not playing 21 questions or whatever that game is called
But I have to admit your product was great as it rarely failed. But when it did fail I ended up going over the same issues with your tech support and one time even they could not fix it. Now I never met anyone in person from your company. I have to admit we both made some good money off your product......supply and demand.
Just one question, "Why did they paint it chocolate brown"?
Just one more question Dunlapian, did you ever have to work on a Stromberg-Carlson DCO switch?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#81892 May 31, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dunlapian, chill out a little, I am not seeking personal information about you. I simply had a good relationship with most every telco in the state except for GTE and was curious about where your experiences were at. No harm was intended on that.
Regarding the chocolate brown color, Northern Telecom as it was called in the earlier days as you are aware was a Canadian company. The brown simply came from the fact they wanted to mimic the color of a maple leaf. I know it sounds crazy, but that was the logic. I think the DMS-10 was brown and orange and the DMS-100 was brown and green.
I am out of that industry now, but here in the Tri-Cities, the incumbent telco is Centurylink. I still know people who worked for the telephone company when it was owned by United and who now work for Centurylink and they allow me access to some of their central offices. Those central offices still have DMS-100's in them along with the newer technology, i.e. soft switches. As you are aware, the DMS-10 was made in Raleigh, NC. It was sad to see that huge campus in Raleigh vacated after Nortel went bankrupt. I still can't force myself to drive down that part of the interstate that goes through RTP because I cannot look at the old Nortel buildings with someone else's name on them.
Now I can understand why we use to collect all of the circuit boards after we would turn one down. Damn, you guy's had a good simple system........that worked. Hell, I would have to pull out a book just to find out how to access it. It's a shame when the systems I knew the best was only because they failed the most.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#81893 May 31, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more question Dunlapian, did you ever have to work on a Stromberg-Carlson DCO switch?
No Pete, I never touched that one.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81894 May 31, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>No Pete, I never touched that one.
That was the competition at that time. I was curious to know what your opinion was of that switch if you were familiar with it.
really

Jackson, TN

#81896 May 31, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives, are you going to consider it "harassing" this poster if I simply call attention to the obscenities he/she is posting?
just keep crying titty baby!!!!
really

Jackson, TN

#81897 May 31, 2013
holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone else get the feeling that this person is not a full-fledged adult? "I don't really care about your whining. I will say whatever I want bi*ch!" I have this image of a naughty 10 year-old stamping his foot when he's told to go to the corner for time-out! Lol.
do I care what you think,Bit*h? here I will answer with a NO!! dumb sluts don't matter to me!
really

Jackson, TN

#81898 May 31, 2013
waa waa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's rhe matter? Didn't your mommie breastfeed you or did she just whale the hell out of your skinny azz? You're also ignorant in the fact that it doesn't mean the poster is from Camden moron. Ever hear of proxy servers or using a droid for posting? They shoot your location from just about anywhere other than whwre you're actually at. Get a clue brainless. It's pretty obvious you're a mistake that dropped out of a gash and hasn't made any progress since.
wow you really need to get that old mans cock out of your mouth! I can tell you like sucking things,but no im not interested in your gay antics!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#81899 Jun 1, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the competition at that time. I was curious to know what your opinion was of that switch if you were familiar with it.
Good Morning Pete, I worked on the DMS-1 Urban not the DMS-10(my bad).
We only had a handfull of them where I worked, it was a good system, along with the Litespan 2000, 2012. But whenever I changed one out it was usually with a Fujitsu FLM 150 OC-3 Fiber Multiplexer.
We always kept the cards from a turned down Nortel product, for possible future use. Now today I see these cards for sale on ebay.
These cards end up on ebay from techs that worked for vendors that had no business in the telecom market and forget even thinking about a Union.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81900 Jun 1, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
The obscenities shows how crude and disrespectful that poster is. If no one would reply this kind of thing would stop. In the years I have read this forum I have about seen it all and I stopped posting long ago. What you don't seem to understand is Sassy has done almost as bad on the other threads that you probably don't read. She has called names, accused, and been simply mean to people without any cause. She doesn't want this forum to die but she jumps on anyone with a different opinion. People who can discuss things in a civil manner learn from each other. She cannot do that. She is a bitter person full of hate and you help her keep it up with your approval. You should be the friend to tell her that just because others are so nasty doesn't mean she has to follow along. That makes her just as bad as they are in some ways.
Couldn't simply condemn another conservative poster's vulgarity without trying to assert that Sassy is "worse," could you? Is calling someone a liar or a buffoon or scolding them for watching Fox"News" really as bad as this...
really wrote:
<quoted text>wow you really need to get that old mans cock out of your mouth! I can tell you like sucking things,but no im not interested in your gay antics!
Which one would you rather a 6 year old little girl hear spoken out loud?
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#81901 Jun 1, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't simply condemn another conservative poster's vulgarity without trying to assert that Sassy is "worse," could you? Is calling someone a liar or a buffoon or scolding them for watching Fox"News" really as bad as this...
<quoted text>
Which one would you rather a 6 year old little girl hear spoken out loud?
Apparently you don't live in this county and have no idea what she has done. No she is not worse as far as the words she uses but she is worse when she tries to destroy people she doesn't even know. I'm sorry that you don't believe that. Calling someone a liar when she lies more than anyone is being a hypocrite. She has tried her level best to destroy the reputations of our officials even though she never goes to a meeting. She has searched the internet trying to find things she can use against the ones she does not like. there is absolutely no reason for her or anyone else to call names just because they can't agree with each other. You read these threads and you know that is a fact. Some people take great offense of being called stupid, teapublican, gay, liar, having sex changes, killing their own child and etc. It is time for her to grow up and act like a woman instead of a grade school kid that bullies everyone else. She won't say it to you but if you live in Tennessee she has said she hates all men who live here, thinks they are the lowest form of life. I don't agree at all with the filth that is on here but I don't agree with what she does either.
You used to have intelligent conversations but her jealousy and name calling ran a lot of people off of this thread and turned you into her savior. Are you so blind that you can't see the only ones she wants on here are you and Dunlapian? Change your name on here once and say something she won't agree with and see what she says back to you. You don't have to be mean just simply say something to disagree with her. She is the talk of this county for what she has done but she hides it from you. I wouldn't want a 6 year old to hear out loud or read the sex talk she does on the other threads either. Sir you are blind sided. Ask her about how she posted the name of a small child of her neighbors on here and how she ran that family down. There has been 3 years of this going on.
SSS

Paris, TN

#81906 Jun 1, 2013
You're one of the biggest Liars n this Forum...and that's saying alot.
Put up some of the Posts from whatever Sex threads that you say I post on, because not only do I not post on them, but I don't even know which ones they are. So, show me!

Also, Sue Baby, I don't have any Neighbors with small Kids, as far as I know, so just who are you talking about? What's the Name that you claim I posted.

I think you should pay your Debt to Society and you wouldn't be on here posting all these Lies, at least for a month.
You're hoping that your latest Criminal Activity will all go away , if you stall it long enough, but I don't think that's going to happen. Futhermore, I think they'll throw the book at you the next time around, and that's the least that you deserve. We may have to wait, but in the end, you will get what you deserve and my guess is, you won't be able to keep yourself from heaping more things on top of it during this "waiting Period", just like you're proving with your Stalking and Harassing tactics on here...right now! My guess is that this is all being watched by the Proper Authorites...and reported to the Proper Authorities. In fact, I'd bet money on it! But, you just can't help yourself, can you? Please, continue...I'm more than willing to be the target of your Lies and Obsession, if it will help get you what you deserve from the Justice System.
crazy

Dyer, TN

#81907 Jun 1, 2013
just crazy
SSS

Paris, TN

#81908 Jun 1, 2013
crazy wrote:
just crazy
He's MEAN crazy and everybody in this County knows it, NOW!
Ray

New Johnsonville, TN

#81909 Jun 1, 2013
SSS wrote:
You're one of the biggest Liars n this Forum...and that's saying alot.
Put up some of the Posts from whatever Sex threads that you say I post on, because not only do I not post on them, but I don't even know which ones they are. So, show me!
Also, Sue Baby, I don't have any Neighbors with small Kids, as far as I know, so just who are you talking about? What's the Name that you claim I posted.
I think you should pay your Debt to Society and you wouldn't be on here posting all these Lies, at least for a month.
You're hoping that your latest Criminal Activity will all go away , if you stall it long enough, but I don't think that's going to happen. Futhermore, I think they'll throw the book at you the next time around, and that's the least that you deserve. We may have to wait, but in the end, you will get what you deserve and my guess is, you won't be able to keep yourself from heaping more things on top of it during this "waiting Period", just like you're proving with your Stalking and Harassing tactics on here...right now! My guess is that this is all being watched by the Proper Authorites...and reported to the Proper Authorities. In fact, I'd bet money on it! But, you just can't help yourself, can you? Please, continue...I'm more than willing to be the target of your Lies and Obsession, if it will help get you what you deserve from the Justice System.
So I am a liar huh? Lets go back to about page 27 post no. 42 and 51 and see where you try to claim to be an FBI agent. Then lets check from there back and see where you ran your neighbors down, named the child, told how much SS check you assumed they got, read all the comments how people in this county don't like you and how you lie. Lets read about you assaulting a dispatcher. You do realize if you google all these things come up. I really don't think you want all of this to be brought back up but keep on and I will certainly do it so your two friends see just how evil you are.
Once again I am not JK and if you go back and read far enough you are the one who started all the fight with him and several others because they weren't in the good ole boy group.
SSS

Paris, TN

#81910 Jun 1, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am a liar huh? Lets go back to about page 27 post no. 42 and 51 and see where you try to claim to be an FBI agent. Then lets check from there back and see where you ran your neighbors down, named the child, told how much SS check you assumed they got, read all the comments how people in this county don't like you and how you lie. Lets read about you assaulting a dispatcher. You do realize if you google all these things come up. I really don't think you want all of this to be brought back up but keep on and I will certainly do it so your two friends see just how evil you are.
Once again I am not JK and if you go back and read far enough you are the one who started all the fight with him and several others because they weren't in the good ole boy group.
Put up the Posts so EVERYBODY can see what they actually say, or stop lying about them!
You've already said enough that I KNOW you're nothing but a LIAR, put up the posts and show everybody else. DO IT! Your word is useless about anything because you're a known Compulsive Liar.

Furthermore, I'm not going to keep giving you the Attention that you crave, whether it's good attention or bad attention makes no difference to you...you just HAVE to have some kind of attention. It's part of your diagnosed Mental Illness and you can't control it. But, you've been out of control ever since you came here and the County, as a whole, is fed up with it!

And your Lifelong Criminal Mind and Activities, just make it all worse...and the County is fed up with that, too.
If you're smart, which you aren't...you'd leave here and never come back! We don't need, nor want, People like you here and you've been told that more than once! Looks like somebody is just going to have to make a Believer out of you, for that FACT to ever soak into your diseased Brain!
I don't have a clue who they are, nor do I want to know, but word on the Street is there's alot of People predicting that's going to happen, if you continue doing what you've been doing ever since you came here. People are FED UP with you and your constant harassment of SOMEBODY that never ends. You're just from one to another, all the time, without end...Stalking, Harassing, Threatening, Suing, Bullying, Instigating, Inciting, and Preying on Women, older Ones alone, especially, trying to Control everybody and everything, or get free money. We've got enough problems here, we don't need the problem of you, on top of everything else the People here are dealing with!
Now, either get your Life under control or LEAVE, that's your 2 choices, and your only choices, as far as I can see!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81911 Jun 1, 2013
I like Lesbians!
SSS

Paris, TN

#81912 Jun 1, 2013
Kinda makes you wonder if the U.S. is still a Free Country and if we, Americans, still consider ourselves a Free Society, when the Europeans will take to the Streets in protest, but we just sat quietly by and allowed Sequestration to happen, doesn't it? What's happened to us?
----------
"Anti-Austerity Protesters In Spain, Portugal."

("Thousands of Anti-Austerity Protesters in European Cities in Madrid, Lisbon.")

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/anti-austerity-protests...
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#81913 Jun 1, 2013
Crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 167,964
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min guest 59,565
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 33 min Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 7,170
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min Mgtn Res 68,139
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min Farts 19,575
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dean 80,623
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obama Bitches 99,838
More from around the web