Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81455 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey OT, I finally did read the post you are referring to and I did agree with your response, especially the part about bass boats. I am conservative and I have a bass boat. Besides, I thought democrats were more into crappie :)
I do not understand what TEAPUBLICANS fish for, but it think it may have to do with ignorance, denial, hate, homophobia, racism, misogyny, greed, deception, propaganda and falling victim to a corporate dominated party that cares nothing about their best interests and just uses them and their misspelled signs. Ignorant people are so much easier to manipulate.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81456 May 25, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
SSS does not need to reply to your asinine posts. You post your credentials along with degrees, institutions of attendence.. Cough it up Petey.
B.A. Economics Vanderbilt University - 1983

M.A. Economics Vanderbilt University - 1985

MBA Emory University - 1987

I realize it's hard to actually prove your education and experience on a forum, but at Vanderbilt I lived in the SAE fraternity house during the undergrad years which is the stone house directly across from the football stadium and sits diagonally behind the Steak & Egg kitchen on West End Avenue.

During the grad years I lived in West End apartments which is on the corner of West End Ave. and the Vanderbilt Campus directly beside Parthenon Park and across the street from the Steak & Egg kitchen.

At Emory I lived in Druid Valley Apartments, aka "Disco Valley" apartments off of Briarcliff Ave. that was also adjacent to North Druid Hills Road. I parked in a parking garage on Fishbourne Ave. while attending class and spent many of night at P.J. Haley's pub on the corner of Briarcliff and North Decatur.

After graduating from Emory, I was hired by Nortel Networks in their Marketing Leadership Development Program and worked in the Ravinia #2 office tower directly across the street from Perimeter Mall in North Atlanta.
tammy

Waynesboro, TN

#81457 May 25, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine how you came to fear everything, thinking everything is some kind of threat. You remind me of the smart-ass at school who invariably gets beaten-up once a week by his friends' little sisters.
Now that you've given yourself a promotion, from Topix spelling police to Topix obscenities police, maybe you'd better learn how, first!
I'll remind you, there's nothing veiled about me. I must also tell you that I don't threaten anyone, but you know that already. I'll have to give you credit here, you are an accomplished public nuisance!
Funny....I would bet that "smart ass" was you ! Anyone with a BS attitude like you would have would have surely gotten his chops bashed in on a regular basis.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81458 May 25, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand what TEAPUBLICANS fish for, but it think it may have to do with ignorance, denial, hate, homophobia, racism, misogyny, greed, deception, propaganda and falling victim to a corporate dominated party that cares nothing about their best interests and just uses them and their misspelled signs. Ignorant people are so much easier to manipulate.
You're baiting again Sassy, I'm not falling for it. You're irrelevant.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81459 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
B.A. Economics Vanderbilt University - 1983
M.A. Economics Vanderbilt University - 1985
MBA Emory University - 1987
I realize it's hard to actually prove your education and experience on a forum, but at Vanderbilt I lived in the SAE fraternity house during the undergrad years which is the stone house directly across from the football stadium and sits diagonally behind the Steak & Egg kitchen on West End Avenue.
During the grad years I lived in West End apartments which is on the corner of West End Ave. and the Vanderbilt Campus directly beside Parthenon Park and across the street from the Steak & Egg kitchen.
At Emory I lived in Druid Valley Apartments, aka "Disco Valley" apartments off of Briarcliff Ave. that was also adjacent to North Druid Hills Road. I parked in a parking garage on Fishbourne Ave. while attending class and spent many of night at P.J. Haley's pub on the corner of Briarcliff and North Decatur.
After graduating from Emory, I was hired by Nortel Networks in their Marketing Leadership Development Program and worked in the Ravinia #2 office tower directly across the street from Perimeter Mall in North Atlanta.
Wow Pete, I am impressed. What motivated you? Whatever was the catalyst for your success, it matters nothing unless you strive to enrich humanity, not deplete it of resources for your own gain.
really

Jackson, TN

#81460 May 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, his "poll" results are about as truthful as everything else he tells. Everybody knows that many more Red States, if not all of them, get more Government Aid than the Blue States, so that means that there are more TEApublicans getting some kind of Freebies from the Federal Gov't. than Democrats are. Whether the TEApublicans need it more or, whether they are just money-grubbing all the Taxpayer Funds they can get their hands on, is another matter. But, whatever they are doing, they do get more than the Democrats!
By his own admission, he is living Rent-Free in his Company's Truck, even when he's not working, so what does that tell you?
The only thing that he's got plenty of that's not being furnished by somebody else, is Hot Air and Gall!
zip it wh*re

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81461 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no essence to it. You admonish conservatives for not criticizing MSG, but you are not willing to admonish SSS for doing the exact same thing, except on a much larger scale. Look, I am not your enemy. Yes you are a liberal and we do have major political differences. However, you seem courteous about stating your opinion most of the time and your rejections of other's viewpoints are for the most part civil. I will admit, it is immature of me to allow SSS's personal insults get to me sometimes and it is sometimes childish of me to stoop to her level with my replies. I will also admit there are other vile posters on here that do in fact equal SSS on the disrespect scale. However, MSG tends to direct her's towards one person. Not many people are going to admonish a vile poster from attacking another vile poster. Does that make sense? I will also admit that if I receive another unsolicited personal attack from her in the future, I will respond in kind. The attacks that are directed toward conservatives that are made to be personal, I will respond to. If someone attacks her with her same behavior for personal reasons, I am not going to defend her. I can't think of anyone other than you who will. This is at least my explanation for why no one chastises MSG. It has nothing to do with politics.
I do enjoy this thread when it involves adult-like discussion on politics, current events or whatever else. I do not agree with the politics with posters like Dunlapian, OT, yourself, and some others, but I do enjoy hearing the thought process of how our politics differ. What makes this thread unenjoyable are the personal insults directed at anyone who simply states an opinion. It also is very annoying watching one poster bait people into a response simply so they can attack. If all of these things were to disappear, I think most people on here would actually get along and this thread would be a lot more enjoyable for both liberals and conservatives.
I realize you are liberal and I am conservative and neither one of us is going to change the other. I will vote for the conservative candidate in every election until I die as you will probably do the opposite. That is how our system is set up and opposing viewpoints and ideologies are a good thing. Let us not be enemies but Americans of a different flavor and let's leave the verbal abuse for those whose inner problems we cannot solve. Life's too short for hate.
It's called "Stalking", and MsHurl, among the other Names he uses, has been Stalking me since January, 2010 using the Name "MsHurl". I'm 99.9% sure that I know who he really is and if I'm right , he was actually stalking me before I even got on Topix , but was posting on the other Benton County forum, where he was a Moderator, according to what the Owner told me. If it's not him, it's one of 3 People who are exactly the same kind of Person he is , right down to the Mental Illness and the Criminal Activity! They post so much alike that it's hard to be 100% sure! But, getting Free Money, Crime, Drugs, and Harassment is their Game!

Location hidden

#81462 May 25, 2013
And Taxpayers foot the Bill for all of them!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81463 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
FUNNY....YOU are sooooo clueless.

Location hidden

#81464 May 25, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>zip it wh*re
OA, I think this proves your point, and it's one of the "Milder" Vulgar Insults that you're were referring to, concerning TEApublicans and their behavior!
Pirate

Hungary

#81465 May 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called "Stalking", and MsHurl, among the other Names he uses, has been Stalking me since January, 2010 using the Name "MsHurl". I'm 99.9% sure that I know who he really is and if I'm right , he was actually stalking me before I even got on Topix , but was posting on the other Benton County forum, where he was a Moderator, according to what the Owner told me. If it's not him, it's one of 3 People who are exactly the same kind of Person he is , right down to the Mental Illness and the Criminal Activity! They post so much alike that it's hard to be 100% sure! But, getting Free Money, Crime, Drugs, and Harassment is their Game!
You should stop hanging out with criminals, and lay off the drugs dude.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81466 May 25, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Pete, I am impressed. What motivated you? Whatever was the catalyst for your success, it matters nothing unless you strive to enrich humanity, not deplete it of resources for your own gain.
Well, please allow me to list some more so called credentials -

Regional Secreatry/Treasurer Rotary International 2002 - present

Chairman Accounting & Finance Committee Habitat for Humanity, in the city where I live. 2008 - present

United Way Chairman - 2010, again, in the city where I live

Board of Directors - Ronald McDonald House, in the city where I live, 2011-present

Ok, your turn.
Pirate

Hungary

#81467 May 25, 2013
really wrote:
More like staple it.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81468 May 25, 2013
really wrote:
Why would you use such degrading language? Are you so impotent that you have to refer to women in that manner to compensate for you lack of ability to get an erection? There are little blue pills made for that if you could find a willing partner.

Location hidden

#81469 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't deserve a Reply, but I'm feeling generous tonight. Therefore, I hope you were better at your Studies than you are at telling who is who on Topix. Otherwise, you wasted your money and don't have any Degrees!
i am NOT Olivia! If I were, I wouldn't have one bit of a problem telling you, and the whole World, that I am...but I am NOT!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81470 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, please allow me to list some more so called credentials -
Regional Secreatry/Treasurer Rotary International 2002 - present
Chairman Accounting & Finance Committee Habitat for Humanity, in the city where I live. 2008 - present
United Way Chairman - 2010, again, in the city where I live
Board of Directors - Ronald McDonald House, in the city where I live, 2011-present
Ok, your turn.
If all that is true, perhaps you have some redeeming value, but I tend to Belive the best and think, like Anne Frank, that there is good in all people. I get disappointed a lot but still Belive. Some folk do a lot to compensate for their unbridled greed.
Helen

Dallas, TX

#81471 May 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't deserve a Reply, but I'm feeling generous tonight. Therefore, I hope you were better at your Studies than you are at telling who is who on Topix. Otherwise, you wasted your money and don't have any Degrees!
i am NOT Olivia! If I were, I wouldn't have one bit of a problem telling you, and the whole World, that I am...but I am NOT!
Talk about POT meeting KETTLE!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81472 May 25, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
If all that is true, perhaps you have some redeeming value, but I tend to Belive the best and think, like Anne Frank, that there is good in all people. I get disappointed a lot but still Belive. Some folk do a lot to compensate for their unbridled greed.
You are confusing greed with having four daughters who want to go to college.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81473 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing greed with having four daughters who want to go to college.
Well, Pete, be careful, if those daughters go to college they may see how greedy your party is and see that it is endangering this planet and the welfare of it's citizens.

Location hidden

#81474 May 25, 2013
Helen wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about POT meeting KETTLE!
Ok POT, this is KETTLE..I'll talk about it. Do you want to meet somewhere to talk about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min Mgtn Res 65,025
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,789
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 11 min hole in the wall 61,544
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pops 34,479
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obama Bitches 99,361
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 hr silverfox 58,678
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 12 hr Mechanic_45 1,449
More from around the web