Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,588)

Showing posts 71,741 - 71,760 of138,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
The abortion 'doctor' gets his wish to continue his life - something he didn't provide to the babies he killed.
Philadelphia abortion provider found guilty of first-degree murder has agreed give up his right to appeal in exchange for avoiding a possible death sentence, Philadelphia's district attorney's office announced Tuesday.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was convicted Monday on three counts of murder for killing babies by cutting their spinal cords with scissors.
He is a monster. I don't know any liberals that would disagree with this.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
People tend to try to forget embarrassing moments in history. I tend to see a LOT of this when it comes to Republicans being forced to confront the reality of Bush administration failures.
This is not an 'embarrassing moment'. It is the federal government going after citizens that have different political views than the current administration - whichever party it is. Further, the federal government wire tapping the press like what happened to the AP stomps all over the 1st Amendment.

I'm not overly surprised when liberals attack the 2nd Amendment RIGHTS...however, it is shocking that liberals think in this instance - only because Obama is in the White House - that a blatant attack on the 1st Amendment RIGHTS is OK.
holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Nuh_ wrote:
The abortion 'doctor' gets his wish to continue his life - something he didn't provide to the babies he killed.
Philadelphia abortion provider found guilty of first-degree murder has agreed give up his right to appeal in exchange for avoiding a possible death sentence, Philadelphia's district attorney's office announced Tuesday.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was convicted Monday on three counts of murder for killing babies by cutting their spinal cords with scissors.
This is beyond sickening.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Another GOP Obama Scandal Falls Apart As It Is Revealed The IRS Also Targeted Liberals."
Click here:
http://www.politicususa.com/gop-scandal-falls...
Some clarity on the subject.

IRS approved liberal groups while Tea Party in limbo. NO Tea Party applications were approved for 27 months.

In that time, the IRS approved perhaps dozens of applications from similar liberal and progressive groups, a USA TODAY review of IRS data shows.

Link to the ultra-right winf USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

IRS ordered conservative educational group to turn over a list of high school and college students it trained

Federal government demanded a list of everyone a Tennessee organization had ever trained, or planned to train

Linchpins of Liberty mentors high school and college students and teaches them conservative political philosophy, but is not tea-party-linked

'Can you imagine my responsibility to parents if I disclosed the names of their children to the IRS?' asked the group's founder

Link to another vast-right-wing conspiracy news outlet:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23247...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Brett Favre is no longer an NFL quarterback, but that doesn't mean his stats are erased.
Tell that to Casey. I'm just following the lead from the White House. But you Liberals are too prejudiced against conservatives to realize it.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh_, did you have the same outrage when the IRS was going after Liberal groups back in the Bush years?
Old accusations. Get over it and move on.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Carney *

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I will not read motherjones' attempt to explain away this. Particularly when:
The Internal Revenue Service asked tea party groups to see donor rolls.
And it asked what books people were reading.
It also wanted to know everything — in some cases, the IRS wanted to know what members were thinking.
Let me guess...your Source for this information is Fox Fake News, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
The IRS is underfire for infringing upon citizen's Constitutional rights...and the IRS is being investigated by the Justice Department...which is under fire for infringing upon citizen's rights.
Who do you want to investigate the IRS...the KGB?
I've come to the conclusion that Fox Fake News not only brainwashes it's Viewers and makes them dumber, it also takes away all their common sense.

But, not to worry, I'm sure Issa will drag everybody down to the Servers where the IRS Chief eats Lunch, in front of his Congressional Committee to keep this going until next year's election. After all, the TEA Baggers have to look like they've done SOMETHING, because they're certainly not doing ANYTHING to solve the Nation's problems!
They are the irritate, agitate, and obstruction Party...that's all they've been since Obama was elected the First time and that's all they'll be for the entire Obama Second Term. THROW THE BUMS OUT!
The TEA Bagger Party ran on creating jobs in 2008 and they haven't created the first job...and don't even mention it anymore. But, you TEA Bagger Supporters have conveniently forgotten that and never even mention it, anymore.

And one more thing...were ANY of you Audited or Questioned? If not, then how bad could this IRS "Targeting" really have been? Because if it had been as bad as the TEA Bagger Party is making it out to be, then some of you would have been tops on my list, had I been an IRS Worker wanting to "get at you"!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Old accusations. Get over it and move on.
Does this mean you'll never bring THIS up after Jan 2017?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
People tend to try to forget embarrassing moments in history. I tend to see a LOT of this when it comes to Republicans being forced to confront the reality of Bush administration failures.
I've noticed they don't want to talk about what Bush/Cheney ACTUALLY DID that the whole World was, and still is, talking about and outraged about....they just want to nit-pik about everything Obama does, even to his golf playing...and his Family, which is despicable to me.
If Obama were a lesser Man, on the same level as the Ones who were doing it, he would have send the Black OPS after you People that were attacking his Daughters! The FACT that he didn't, tells me that he's a better, and higher class, Person than the Lowlife Tea Baggers that keep attacking his Wife and Children!

Now, jump up and down and throw your temper tantrums like you always do when somebody posts something you don't like , but you know is true and you can't refute it. It's the TEA Bagger way!

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that he believes President Barack Obama owes the American public explanations for both the seizure of Associated Press phone records by the Department of Justice and the IRS targeting of conservative groups.

“I don’t think anyone truly believes that the president has given us a sufficient answer for America, much less the press,” Rangel said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you want to investigate the IRS...the KGB?
I've come to the conclusion that Fox Fake News not only brainwashes it's Viewers and makes them dumber, it also takes away all their common sense.
But, not to worry, I'm sure Issa will drag everybody down to the Servers where the IRS Chief eats Lunch, in front of his Congressional Committee to keep this going until next year's election. After all, the TEA Baggers have to look like they've done SOMETHING, because they're certainly not doing ANYTHING to solve the Nation's problems!
They are the irritate, agitate, and obstruction Party...that's all they've been since Obama was elected the First time and that's all they'll be for the entire Obama Second Term. THROW THE BUMS OUT!
The TEA Bagger Party ran on creating jobs in 2008 and they haven't created the first job...and don't even mention it anymore. But, you TEA Bagger Supporters have conveniently forgotten that and never even mention it, anymore.
And one more thing...were ANY of you Audited or Questioned? If not, then how bad could this IRS "Targeting" really have been? Because if it had been as bad as the TEA Bagger Party is making it out to be, then some of you would have been tops on my list, had I been an IRS Worker wanting to "get at you"!
Do you not see the irony of the IRS that has admitted to infringing upon American's 1st Amendment RIGHTS being investigated by a Justice Department that has been caught red-handed of infringing upon American's 1st Amendment RIGHTS?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
IRS ordered conservative educational group to turn over a list of high school and college students it trained
Federal government demanded a list of everyone a Tennessee organization had ever trained, or planned to train
Linchpins of Liberty mentors high school and college students and teaches them conservative political philosophy, but is not tea-party-linked
'Can you imagine my responsibility to parents if I disclosed the names of their children to the IRS?' asked the group's founder
Link to another vast-right-wing conspiracy news outlet:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23247...
Do you have any idea right now, as we speak, how many Constitutionalists and Militia Members we have in TN. that are plotting to over-throw the Gov't.? If you don't, you better read up on it, it would astound you...and those are ONLY the Ones the Gov't. knows about!
I would guess that 99% of the TEA Baggers, in this State, belong to one! Then, we've got the Skin Heads and the Racists and, I'm sure, some more Groups that I've never even heard of...and that's not even counting the Foreign Terrorists that I'd bet are in this State.
But, if they hate Obama and want to over-throw the Gov't., they can do nothing wrong in your eyes, no matter how dangerous and Low-life they are! That's not rational-thinking...that's an obsession and a dangerous One!
"The Enemy of my Enemy, is my Friend"! People that belong to the above-mentioned Groups see Obama and the Federal Gov't. as their Enemy!

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea right now, as we speak, how many Constitutionalists and Militia Members we have in TN. that are plotting to over-throw the Gov't.? If you don't, you better read up on it, it would astound you...and those are ONLY the Ones the Gov't. knows about!
I would guess that 99% of the TEA Baggers, in this State, belong to one! Then, we've got the Skin Heads and the Racists and, I'm sure, some more Groups that I've never even heard of...and that's not even counting the Foreign Terrorists that I'd bet are in this State.
But, if they hate Obama and want to over-throw the Gov't., they can do nothing wrong in your eyes, no matter how dangerous and Low-life they are! That's not rational-thinking...that's an obsession and a dangerous One!
"The Enemy of my Enemy, is my Friend"! People that belong to the above-mentioned Groups see Obama and the Federal Gov't. as their Enemy!
Yes, I see your point. Here is the mission statement of the group targeted by the IRS. Violent bunch bent upon terror they are:

"Linchpins of Liberty is an American leadership-development enterprise designed to challenge the imagination of the rising generation. With an emphasis on the study of books about the human condition and about civil social order, Linchpins of Liberty aims to engage tomorrow’s leaders to think critically today about the inter-relation between individual liberty and morality, free-markets, limited government, strong national defense, and the traditional principles of our moral and constitutional order which have been passed down through Western Civilization."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not an 'embarrassing moment'. It is the federal government going after citizens that have different political views than the current administration - whichever party it is. Further, the federal government wire tapping the press like what happened to the AP stomps all over the 1st Amendment.
I'm not overly surprised when liberals attack the 2nd Amendment RIGHTS...however, it is shocking that liberals think in this instance - only because Obama is in the White House - that a blatant attack on the 1st Amendment RIGHTS is OK.
But, you have no problem with Bush/Cheney having the NSA monitor every communcication there is, under the Patriot Act, do you?
Or, are you just not aware that's being done? Your computer Emails, your Cellphone, your Landline Phone Calls, even your Snail Mail can be legally checked, if certain "alarms" are triggered. The technology is in place to do it, and it is done every day, if something throws up a red flag...and it's been that way since shortly after 9/11 and is the reason for the Patroit Act...to make it all legal.
This is known because Whistleblowers came forth and told it and how the Gov't. financed it all...post 9/11. The only thing that isn't known , is what all the "Red Flags" are, and how extensive it has become over the years. But, aside from that, it was widely reported on during Bush's First Term as President, after 9/11.
There is NO WAY to communicate anymore, other than Face-to-Face, that the Gov't. does not have the capability to monitor, listen in, read, and intercept, if it has reason to and wants to, PERIOD! All they need is for it to be brought to their attention, in some way!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that he believes President Barack Obama owes the American public explanations for both the seizure of Associated Press phone records by the Department of Justice and the IRS targeting of conservative groups.
“I don’t think anyone truly believes that the president has given us a sufficient answer for America, much less the press,” Rangel said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”
LOL! Now, that's funny! You Tea Baggers have called Charlie Rangel every Name in the book and demanded his resignation, while accusing him of being a Criminal...but now, all of a sudden, he's your "go to" Democrat for an opinion on what Obama should do.
Now, that wouldn't be because they're both Black, would it? I KNOW it can't be because they are both Democrats...since when do you believe anything a Democrat says, much less listen to, or consider their opinion?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh_, did you have the same outrage when the IRS was going after Liberal groups back in the Bush years?
Then you Liberals agree with these guys. Right?

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/thomas-roberts/518...

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Now, that's funny! You Tea Baggers have called Charlie Rangel every Name in the book and demanded his resignation, while accusing him of being a Criminal...but now, all of a sudden, he's your "go to" Democrat for an opinion on what Obama should do.
Now, that wouldn't be because they're both Black, would it? I KNOW it can't be because they are both Democrats...since when do you believe anything a Democrat says, much less listen to, or consider their opinion?
I was pointing out that even Rangel is giving Obama grief.

However, I appreciate your pointing out the race of each man. It is so good to debate a person who judges a man not on the color of his skin, but the content of his character.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,741 - 71,760 of138,559
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min OMTE 47,557
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 min Jesse 69,491
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min West Virginia Landowner 51,795
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 min Go Blue Forever 6,323
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 31 min Bar N Y Rubble 54,814
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 38 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,007
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Defiant1 16,783
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••