Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,541)

Showing posts 70,801 - 70,820 of140,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot? Kettle?
The conservatives want to impeach the president for 4 deaths that occurred during an embassy attack during his administration, but showed ZERO outrage over the 52 deaths that occurred during embassy attacks under the Bush administration. Can you not even smell hypocrisy when it's crusting on your mustache?
You should keep quiet on this and follow the suggestion of Jay Carney . When asked about Benghazi he said that happened 7 months ago. It's old news. Get over it and move on.

Since this administration feels 7 months ago is old news, they and you(their Liberal sheeple) need to shut up about Bush. Bush has to be ancient news by now. So get over it and move in.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like that would be good for the ammo manufactures. They would be busy making more...
Not only ammo manufacturers, but gun dealers and makers.
I know one gun dealer who has never ever made so much money. He even understands it's because of President Obama, even so he dislikes (I try my hardest not to use that four letter word) him so much. When I was working I would always vote for the one that gave me a good job. Now my gun dealer friend would not want someone in office like Obama. Again when I was working, I was working "FIRST" for the money, second for the product/service/customer/compa ny, ect.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you didn't get the word, OT. Bush is NO LONGER president and when the eye witnesses testify today, Obama may no longer be president.
Not a chance of a snowball in July my friend !
Good attempt at deflecting the hypocricy of those who discredited Sheehan...and are now outraged. It MIGHT work with some posters, others see through it like clear plate glass.

(BTW, I remember the day "W" left office quite clearly. I had a little party to celebrate, for myself, my family, and especially our country !)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Double negative on your second try.
Come on Vet, let it go......this is not a English Composition course.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
think
Don't worry about it, when I read your post I didn't even notice the misspelling.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
(BTW, I remember the day "W" left office quite clearly. I had a little party to celebrate, for myself, my family, and especially our country !)
Yes, on that day gasoline was $1.83/gallon - oh for the good old days...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Just like people can't vote more than once...and dead people don't vote!
Voter fraud doesn't exist!
When we consider all of the states that have Republican Governors and Republican controlled legislatures such as ours in Tennessee, and the the fact that voting in elections is the purview of the states, Republicans MUST be at fault for not prosecuting all of those voter fraud cases, since we hear of SO FEW prosecutions right ?
Oh I forgot, this only happens in the blue states !
You folks tickle me !
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Israel isn't targeting innocent women and children. The PLO is, they send rockets into Israel almost daily, not at military targets but civilian.
Both sides are killing women and children, blood is flowing freely.
My point was that two prominent intellectuals have/had the same thought.

http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_re...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't even said good morning. Good morning D.
.....and a very Good Morning to you!
Bald Mountain

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Some people are above the law, just depends on how much money you have.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't a misspelling, D., it was a double negative, a grievous grammatical error.
Vet, the misspelling was on a different post.
Come on "a grievous grammatical error", isn't that getting a little dramatic?
Vet, the posters on here are a microcosm of our society.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Was Sheehan the lady who the left shamelessly used because her son died serving his country? Obama may not be impeached but Clinton is damaged goods. She has blood on her hands. It will come out today.
You're all outraged about Benghazi, but you don't even remember who Cindy Sheehan is??? You have selective Outrage, don't you, and it's only when a Democrat is in Office!

Vet...if you are one, it's very difficult for me to think you are sincere about caring anything about anybody , but yourself...OR this Country!

Nothing about you sounds legitimate, to me...NOTHING!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Was Sheehan the lady who the left shamelessly used because her son died serving his country? Obama may not be impeached but Clinton is damaged goods. She has blood on her hands. It will come out today.
No Shehan was a grieving mother similar to the one referenced here, who put the blame on the Commander-in-Chief for the death of her son, similar to the one referenced here, who placed the blame on Hillary Clinton. Sheehan became an outspoken opponent of the Iraq war, and W. went so far as to close the road to his ranch to stop her and her supporters from protesting there.
She was roundly condemned by the right who now are so supportive of this mother grieving for the loss of her child.
I have great sympathy for both mothers....but not for the Hypocrites who pick and choose who is right to place blame where, and who is wrong. These mothers have every right to blame whoever they wish, and I support them both.
I have had a bunch of conversations with you over the months (and now years) on this thread "Vet" and I know that you knew EXACTLY what I was getting at. Let's just drop the pretense....neither you nor I are stupid or foolish......let's just admit that and move on.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't negate the fact that illegals voted and ACORN members voted 50-60 times. It would be easier to prosecute voter fraud but the left doesn't want voter ID. Go figure. They must benefit from voter fraud.
Source?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to be picky but that should be "AN English Composition."
Vet do you have many friends?
I mean real friends!
Can you go out and assimilate with different cultures around the world?
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Is Hillary to blame ? I suppose the buck stops at the top, so yes, she is to blame.
I think it's ironic that the right is ready and willing to back a grieving mother who is blaming the Secretary of State, when you look at what they said about Cindy Sheehan when she blamed George W. Bush for the death of her kid. Apparently the buck stops short of W.....but not Hillary !
What happened to ole Cindy? The democrats threw her out when she wasn't needed anymore. I guess that's what happens when you try to take on Pelosi. The democrat mafia takes care of you.

The buck stops at Obama, but Hillary is the fall guy. The democrats and the media figure that whatever comes out of these hearings, if they ignore the story like they did with Kermit Gosnell - ABC still hasn't reported on it - the typical voter who does not pay attention to politics will never know what happened. Or care.

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to ole Cindy? The democrats threw her out when she wasn't needed anymore. I guess that's what happens when you try to take on Pelosi. The democrat mafia takes care of you.
The buck stops at Obama, but Hillary is the fall guy. The democrats and the media figure that whatever comes out of these hearings, if they ignore the story like they did with Kermit Gosnell - ABC still hasn't reported on it - the typical voter who does not pay attention to politics will never know what happened. Or care.
The Democrats didn't throw her in so how could they throw her our?
She threw herself in as a Mother!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No Shehan was a grieving mother similar to the one referenced here, who put the blame on the Commander-in-Chief for the death of her son, similar to the one referenced here, who placed the blame on Hillary Clinton. Sheehan became an outspoken opponent of the Iraq war, and W. went so far as to close the road to his ranch to stop her and her supporters from protesting there.
She was roundly condemned by the right who now are so supportive of this mother grieving for the loss of her child.
I have great sympathy for both mothers....but not for the Hypocrites who pick and choose who is right to place blame where, and who is wrong. These mothers have every right to blame whoever they wish, and I support them both.
I have had a bunch of conversations with you over the months (and now years) on this thread "Vet" and I know that you knew EXACTLY what I was getting at. Let's just drop the pretense....neither you nor I are stupid or foolish......let's just admit that and move on.
Uh...OT, I know you're not...but are you sure about Vet? Sometimes, he does a really good imitation, so I'm just asking.:)
Sheila

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, You're in need of a competent Sunday School teacher. There is no such attestation in the entirety of the Old Testiment. The spirit taking residence in one of God's children only takes place pursuant to the willful act of declaring God's son as the living, resurrected son of God in a cognitive state of repentence. Your suggestion that God doesn't consider a person a "human being" until this occurs is erroneous! God himself spoke with many human beings prior to any such acknowledgement, both in the new and old testaments!
If you are attempting to achieve compliance with the law, 613 commandments or otherwise, you are again in error as it relates to God's expectations for his children in "this" dispensation of time. While the Ten Commandments are God's authoritative Moral Law, man is not under penalty of damnation for failure to consummate it; rather, man is now under God's eternal judgement and damnation upon "rejection" of the slain lamb of the world, his son, Jesus Christ!
You suggested the "torah" isn't a legitimate translation of the Old testament, which is also erroneous. The Torah is simply the first five (5) books of the old testament, written by Moses.
You seem to have an interest in biblical truth, as I do. Please take your time and understand that the word of God is designed precept upon precept and can only be discerened in perfection by the divine providence of God's spirit and responsible study. This mandate for learning is also in the bible. Once you take care of this, the bible states that even a child can thereby understand. My best wishes to you.
Ridiculous! Your jesus fulfilled absolutely not one sinlge criteria for being the Messiah and was just a dirty unwashed man who fleeced others, just as did hundreds of other self proclaimed Messiahs at the time. His criminal activities caught up with him and the Romans killed him along with thousands of other undesirables of the era. The evil christian cult created by Constantine is like a fruit tree and known by the fruit it bares. It is responsible for the murders of millions of innocent lives and G*d has been watching. The day will come when the unclean gentiles will be washed from existence. As I said before, the Torah can only be understood in Hebrew and was never intended for the eyes of the gentiles anyway, nor have they the intelligence to understand what was written by Moses, or why. You've tried your best to corrupt the Word of G*d and have failed at every turn. Heaven, for example, is not a place you go to, it's direct translation means "those from above who came down". Your "rapture", "hell", etc, are your cult's creations, not the Word of G*d. Another good example is your cult's perversion of Angels as some magical winged beings that fly around in your heads. "Angel" simply mean "messenger from above", and that's all they are, messengers, not some magic act. The more I see and listen to the gentiles, the more I understand why we are not to have physical contact with them, ever! Shalom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>Ridiculous! Your jesus fulfilled absolutely not one sinlge criteria for being the Messiah and was just a dirty unwashed man who fleeced others, just as did hundreds of other self proclaimed Messiahs at the time. His criminal activities caught up with him and the Romans killed him along with thousands of other undesirables of the era. The evil christian cult created by Constantine is like a fruit tree and known by the fruit it bares. It is responsible for the murders of millions of innocent lives and G*d has been watching. The day will come when the unclean gentiles will be washed from existence. As I said before, the Torah can only be understood in Hebrew and was never intended for the eyes of the gentiles anyway, nor have they the intelligence to understand what was written by Moses, or why. You've tried your best to corrupt the Word of G*d and have failed at every turn. Heaven, for example, is not a place you go to, it's direct translation means "those from above who came down". Your "rapture", "hell", etc, are your cult's creations, not the Word of G*d. Another good example is your cult's perversion of Angels as some magical winged beings that fly around in your heads. "Angel" simply mean "messenger from above", and that's all they are, messengers, not some magic act. The more I see and listen to the gentiles, the more I understand why we are not to have physical contact with them, ever! Shalom.
Well now, Willard, I guess she told you...in no uncertain terms! So there...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,801 - 70,820 of140,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••