hell to the no

United States

#78355 May 5, 2013
Star Wars wrote:
Dear GOD
Let us wakeup and Roanald Reagan be president again.
I like the idea of FDR. If people didn't have skills such engineering, manufacturing, etc., you got to dig ditches, plant crops, lay bricks. Everyone had to do something. No laying around getting paid for nothing. No one could say I can't do anything because of my back, I have ADHD or my big toe hurts. I also like Truman for the guts to take care of a country that started an attack on us. Now we have politically correct bs presidents. If there were any other hard-nose presidents, I probably would like them too. Jmo.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78356 May 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with what you are talking about which is "NOTHING"!
Excuse me dipshit! Maybe you didn't notice my apology immediately after my incorrect post. Jerk!
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78357 May 5, 2013
hell to the no wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty apparent that everyone here thinks they have the final word on everything and all are loudmouths including you and me. Fat and long, does that mean you have a nose like an elephant?
If that is what you choose to believe.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#78358 May 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>That's a hard sell to the left because the left is into unlimited government, no personal responsibility and 17 trillion dollar debt and climbing.
The left also wants to keep as many of the people dependent upon it as possible, buying their votes to get more power so they can get more of their agenda through.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78359 May 5, 2013
hell to the no wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty apparent that everyone here thinks they have the final word on everything and all are loudmouths including you and me. Fat and long, does that mean you have a nose like an elephant?
SSS says I'm a dangerous conspiracy nut job with a big gun and a small pee pee. Does this help in your analysis?
You know it just dawned on me thinking analysis brought up Freud,which brought up penis envy and now I know why SSS says my pee pee is small it's that friggin penis envy.She ain't got one of them suckers and she has the penis envy.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78360 May 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>SSS says I'm a dangerous conspiracy nut job with a big gun and a small pee pee. Does this help in your analysis?
You know it just dawned on me thinking analysis brought up Freud,which brought up penis envy and now I know why SSS says my pee pee is small it's that friggin penis envy.She ain't got one of them suckers and she has the penis envy.
It's all a matter of perspective, you don't have a small pee pee, she has a huge gaping hole...
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78361 May 5, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>The left also wants to keep as many of the people dependent upon it as possible, buying their votes to get more power so they can get more of their agenda through.
Not just the left, but the Feds as a whole!
Rhett butler

Livingston, TN

#78363 May 5, 2013
Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
Nope there isn't.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#78364 May 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>This is an oldie but a goodie:
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
&#8213; Alexis de Tocqueville
nice
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78365 May 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>This is an oldie but a goodie:

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
&#8213; Alexis de Tocqueville
Seems to hold true.
SSS

Paris, TN

#78367 May 5, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more educated than you know sweetheart. How do you think I know you're full of misguided hot air?
You don't! And if you're educated...which I doubt, then you wasted the Gov't.'s money because you have absolutely no common sense!

You're quick to verbally abuse anybody that disagrees with you politically, but some Stranger, Male or Female, that suggests a sexual act to you, you light up like an Old Maid being offered her first piece of azz!
That's about as pathetic, and desperate, as One can get, IMO!
If you're educated, One would think that you would have grown out of the immature stage in College...and gotten over your, "I'm so grateful that you would offer me some" Mode, as well! Especially since the One that offered it to you, would offer it to anybody that would take it...and on top of that, you don't even know if they are Male or Female, sooo I guess you're Bi-Sexual!
And no matter how you slice it, that means you are one pitifully desperate Person for sex! Hire a Prostitute! Oh, I forgot, you're a Tea Bagger, you're too stingy and you think you should get it for free, anyway...because you're a Capitalist! Translation...everything that's mine is mine, and everything that's yours is mine too!
SSS

Paris, TN

#78368 May 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
SSS says I'm a dangerous conspiracy nut job with a big gun and a small pee pee. Does this help in your analysis?
Fella, trust me when I tell you, I couldn't care less how big, or little any of your body parts are! I already know the teeny-weeny size of your brain and your character, so that was enough, right there!
bily

Mount Prospect, IL

#78369 May 5, 2013
yep
bily

Longview, TX

#78370 May 5, 2013
I'm sss's tranny.
SSS

Paris, TN

#78371 May 5, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all a matter of perspective, you don't have a small pee pee, she has a huge gaping hole...
Who do you think you're kidding? YOU DO NOT KNOW, you only WISH you knew!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78372 May 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, D., the Braves won. I don't know anyone who is trying to silence anyone on this forum. I haven't been reading this forum much during the last year but all I read is that the Tea Party wants to silence dissent. All I hear from them is that they want lower taxes, smaller government and smaller deficits and debt. That doesn't compute to silencing anyone.The First Amendment only applies to the government and there are restrictions to free speech.
Vet please explain to me how the 1st Amendment only applies to the government?
Notfromhere

United States

#78373 May 5, 2013
You really know how to dig yourself into a hole, don't you!!
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't! And if you're educated...which I doubt, then you wasted the Gov't.'s money because you have absolutely no common sense!
You're quick to verbally abuse anybody that disagrees with you politically, but some Stranger, Male or Female, that suggests a sexual act to you, you light up like an Old Maid being offered her first piece of azz!
If you're educated, One would think that you would have grown out of the immature stage in College...and gotten over your, "I'm so grateful that you would offer me some" Mode, as well! Especially since the One that offered it to you, would offer it to anybody that would take it...and on top of that, you don't even know if they are Male or Female, sooo I guess you're Bi-Sexual!
And no matter how you slice it, that means you are one pitifully desperate Person for sex! Hire a Prostitute! Oh, I forgot, you're a Tea Bagger, you're too stingy and you think you should get it for free, anyway...because you're a Capitalist! Translation...everything that's mine is mine, and everything that's yours is mine too!
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78374 May 5, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't! And if you're educated...which I doubt, then you wasted the Gov't.'s money because you have absolutely no common sense!

Sounds like somebody is pushing your pathetic buttons! Lmao! And you change your name too? You are such a waste! Crawl under something far away and expire!
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78375 May 5, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>You don't! And if you're educated...which I doubt, then you wasted the Gov't.'s money because you have absolutely no common sense!

Im Happily married with a long term full time job, I'm guessing you're a food stamp welfare fatass living in section 8. So goto hell.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78377 May 5, 2013
SSS is on the verge of a meltdown. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 153,316
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min That Fart Guy 18,337
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min xxxrayted 30,985
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min OMTE 55,392
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min Dalai Lama 58,099
Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 25 min KatBrownKohl 232
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 28 min KatBrownKohl 385
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••