Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78343 May 5, 2013
Fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly does this have to do with anything we are talking about? Was there an autistic child driving the boat? Or maybe an incompetent DCS faculty employee? That brings up a good point. An incompetent staff will create incompetent students...
It has nothing to do with what you are talking about which is "NOTHING"!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78344 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And the TEApublicans can't stand it because they want to silence anybody that doesn't agree with them 100%. That's the first step in forming a Dictatorship or a Plutocracy...silence the Opposition and control the information they get.
They will never silence "Freedom of Speech", because that is in our First Amendment!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#78346 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And the TEApublicans can't stand it because they want to silence anybody that doesn't agree with them 100%. That's the first step in forming a Dictatorship or a Plutocracy...silence the Opposition and control the information they get.
You just described exactly what you do on this forum. Does that make you a TEApublican too?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#78347 May 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>They will never silence "Freedom of Speech", because that is in our First Amendment!
So is freedom of Religion however they limit that more every day.
Notfromhere

United States

#78348 May 5, 2013
Mr Chairman wrote:
The floor is open to comments
The TeaParty is 43 million strong and growing more every day.The TP supports the constitution and its principles of limited government, free markets, and personal responsibility...all of which the country needs.
Notfromhere

United States

#78349 May 5, 2013
"the sightest bit".?????..
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had the sightest bit of knowledge of our Country's history or of anything that's going on right now, you wouldn't even have to ask that question!
You TEA Baggers are here for one purpose and one Purpose ONLY and that is to shut down the Opposition that tries to really educate the Readers with the TRUTH, so you can continue to tell them LIES, unopposed, in order to get your way about EVERYTHING, which includes everything that everybody else has.
If you accomplish that, then you will turn on each other and fight like Mangy Dogs for everything you can get. It's what the TEA Baggers are all about, Selfishness and Greed! It's ALL they care about and ALL they know! They were obviously born that way...incapable of REALLY caring about anything or anybody, other than themselves...and I suspect that they really hate themselves, but they think taking what everybody else has , will make them feel better about themselves. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they are America's version of the Germany's Nazi Party!
Notfromhere

United States

#78350 May 5, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more educated than you know sweetheart. How do you think I know you're full of misguided hot air?
If she/it is educated, I choose to stay ignorant!
lol

Tampa, FL

#78352 May 5, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>If she/it is educated, I choose to stay ignorant!
that's fine with me.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78353 May 5, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go using my stuff again.This is exactly what I said about your behavior a while back. Oh little Sweet Pea you got caught again didn't you?
And BTW your rant again calling Monsanto's EX, Mr.Taylor something I dug up on some crazy place, and of course I'm a danger again, But guess what I found Sweet Pea It is Liberal Bill Maher with none other than Ms. Madow at his side and they are talking the GMOs stuff. And can you beliece it Bill is talking about Mr Taylor that conspiracy guy I brought up about Monsanto's revolving doors and he even talked of Obama's role.
I just can't wait to hear what you come up with now.
Here's Billy and Madow
http://www.gmofactorfiction.com/gmo/bill-mahe...
hell to the no

United States

#78354 May 5, 2013
fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, woman, or something in between. SSS is a loudmouth who thinks they are the final word on everything.
It's pretty apparent that everyone here thinks they have the final word on everything and all are loudmouths including you and me. Fat and long, does that mean you have a nose like an elephant?
hell to the no

United States

#78355 May 5, 2013
Star Wars wrote:
Dear GOD
Let us wakeup and Roanald Reagan be president again.
I like the idea of FDR. If people didn't have skills such engineering, manufacturing, etc., you got to dig ditches, plant crops, lay bricks. Everyone had to do something. No laying around getting paid for nothing. No one could say I can't do anything because of my back, I have ADHD or my big toe hurts. I also like Truman for the guts to take care of a country that started an attack on us. Now we have politically correct bs presidents. If there were any other hard-nose presidents, I probably would like them too. Jmo.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78356 May 5, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with what you are talking about which is "NOTHING"!
Excuse me dipshit! Maybe you didn't notice my apology immediately after my incorrect post. Jerk!
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78357 May 5, 2013
hell to the no wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty apparent that everyone here thinks they have the final word on everything and all are loudmouths including you and me. Fat and long, does that mean you have a nose like an elephant?
If that is what you choose to believe.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#78358 May 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>That's a hard sell to the left because the left is into unlimited government, no personal responsibility and 17 trillion dollar debt and climbing.
The left also wants to keep as many of the people dependent upon it as possible, buying their votes to get more power so they can get more of their agenda through.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#78359 May 5, 2013
hell to the no wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty apparent that everyone here thinks they have the final word on everything and all are loudmouths including you and me. Fat and long, does that mean you have a nose like an elephant?
SSS says I'm a dangerous conspiracy nut job with a big gun and a small pee pee. Does this help in your analysis?
You know it just dawned on me thinking analysis brought up Freud,which brought up penis envy and now I know why SSS says my pee pee is small it's that friggin penis envy.She ain't got one of them suckers and she has the penis envy.
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78360 May 5, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>SSS says I'm a dangerous conspiracy nut job with a big gun and a small pee pee. Does this help in your analysis?
You know it just dawned on me thinking analysis brought up Freud,which brought up penis envy and now I know why SSS says my pee pee is small it's that friggin penis envy.She ain't got one of them suckers and she has the penis envy.
It's all a matter of perspective, you don't have a small pee pee, she has a huge gaping hole...
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78361 May 5, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>The left also wants to keep as many of the people dependent upon it as possible, buying their votes to get more power so they can get more of their agenda through.
Not just the left, but the Feds as a whole!
Rhett butler

Livingston, TN

#78363 May 5, 2013
Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
Nope there isn't.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#78364 May 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>This is an oldie but a goodie:
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
&#8213; Alexis de Tocqueville
nice
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

#78365 May 5, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>This is an oldie but a goodie:

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
&#8213; Alexis de Tocqueville
Seems to hold true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min McDermott 179,217
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min fitness-guru 76,020
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Old Guy 35,114
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 47 min Mechanic_45 4,793
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min WhoaBuddy 64,530
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr WE ALL OWN DAWG 101,057
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cruz 83,116
More from around the web