Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,513)

Showing posts 70,241 - 70,260 of139,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78278
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about you. But, I dismissed it because somebody with your attitude could never get elected, if they saw the real you. And all they'd have to do. to see the real you, is disagree with you on any subject.
They've got a Name for it, it's called "Over-bearing".
Why do you think Obama was elected?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78279
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey wrote:
In case anyone needs to know this "Most ground turkey has poop in it"
Now, you're an Expert on the Meat Packing Industry! I wish I could buy you for what you're really worth and sell you for what YOU THINK you're worth...I'd be a Billionaire many times over!
may

Cambridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78280
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you're an Expert on the Meat Packing Industry! I wish I could buy you for what you're really worth and sell you for what YOU THINK you're worth...I'd be a Billionaire many times over!
At least they are worth something that's more than I can say for you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78281
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you're an Expert on the Meat Packing Industry! I wish I could buy you for what you're really worth and sell you for what YOU THINK you're worth...I'd be a Billionaire many times over!
Just what are you worth?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78282
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kojakk wrote:
<quoted text>Just what are you worth?
More than you!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78283
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

"Only Rabid Dogs Would Devour The Hands That Feed Them:(Op-Ed)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/only-rabid-dogs-would-devour...
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78284
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>No, only you and your Troll Buddies do that! But, I guess you have to, since Nobody else cares about anything you say and they certainly don't want to talk to you, including me. But, this Post was necessary so the sensible decent Posters would know who you are, and ignore you, Stalker/Harasser!
Oh, and one more thing...you don't have anywhere near as many "Buddies" as you do different User Names and Addresses that you post under to talk to yourself , pat yourself on the back , and even to criticize yourself, in hopes of trapping somebody into saying something about you that you can sue them for, to get badly-needed easy money, notoriety and attention that you crave so desperately!
You are making no sense at all,except to argue with others .this post was started about the voting of a governor in 2010.Where have you been for 3years.Start a post about today's politics.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78285
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
More than you!
I say your a worthless piece of crap.
Shelly

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78286
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kojakk wrote:
<quoted text>I say your a worthless piece of crap.
I'd say that is giving her too much.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78288
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making no sense at all,except to argue with others .this post was started about the voting of a governor in 2010.Where have you been for 3years.Start a post about today's politics.
News Flash, Dude...ONLY Topix can start a State-wide Thread, Posters can't do it! If you don't post on them and keep them going, Topix can and has taken them down and there may or may not be another One put up, it's solely up to Topix.

Just FYI, there's currently only 4...the "Immunization" thread, the "Firefighters" thread, the "Governor's" thread, and the "Hunters" thread...that's it, and that's all there's been in a long time.
Black Hills

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78289
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash, Dude...ONLY Topix can start a State-wide Thread, Posters can't do it! If you don't post on them and keep them going, Topix can and has taken them down and there may or may not be another One put up, it's solely up to Topix.
Just FYI, there's currently only 4...the "Immunization" thread, the "Firefighters" thread, the "Governor's" thread, and the "Hunters" thread...that's it, and that's all there's been in a long time.
Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
fatnlong

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78290
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
It would be that she has nothing else to do. She has no friends in the real world so she hangs out on topix for months on end stirring things up in a desperate plea for attention.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78291
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>It would be that she has nothing else to do. She has no friends in the real world so she hangs out on topix for months on end stirring things up in a desperate plea for attention.
You are so right! This is BS.I for one am tired of her keeping this at the heading of topix , No one is interested in reading such nonsense

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78292
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be that she has nothing else to do. She has no friends in the real world so she hangs out on topix for months on end stirring things up in a desperate plea for attention.
You think you know so much and you actually know so little. That's why I don't like Azzholes like you and I don't like YOU! You just live to Bully and try to intimidate somebody.
Why don't you have the balls to tell who you really are, if you're not chicken-shit and scared?
Big Brave Person behind a keyboard, aren't you, hiding in the shadows!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78293
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
Spy, you're beginning to get on my nerves!
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78294
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash, Dude...ONLY Topix can start a State-wide Thread, Posters can't do it! If you don't post on them and keep them going, Topix can and has taken them down and there may or may not be another One put up, it's solely up to Topix.

Just FYI, there's currently only 4...the "Immunization" thread, the "Firefighters" thread, the "Governor's" thread, and the "Hunters" thread...that's it, and that's all there's been in a long time.
Since you are trying to appear to be intelligent,get it right.I am not a dude, and don't ever refer to me as a dude again.GOT IT!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78295
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are trying to appear to be intelligent,get it right.I am not a dude, and don't ever refer to me as a dude again.GOT IT!!!!!
Riiight, Dude, I got it!
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78296
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Spy, you're beginning to get on my nerves!
If you don't know how to cyber bully get off here

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78297
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right! This is BS.I for one am tired of her keeping this at the heading of topix , No one is interested in reading such nonsense
Somebody twisting your arm or, are just to stupid to figure out how to scroll past it?
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78298
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Riiight, Dude, I got it!
If you will look at the top all comments stopped at 3,552

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,241 - 70,260 of139,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min WasBushStupid 47,983
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min JOE NASTY 145,000
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,099
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 28 min West Virginia land owner 52,141
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 28 min So What 69,821
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 39 min Victoria 54,925
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,652
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••