Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making no sense at all,except to argue with others .this post was started about the voting of a governor in 2010.Where have you been for 3years.Start a post about today's politics.
News Flash, Dude...ONLY Topix can start a State-wide Thread, Posters can't do it! If you don't post on them and keep them going, Topix can and has taken them down and there may or may not be another One put up, it's solely up to Topix.

Just FYI, there's currently only 4...the "Immunization" thread, the "Firefighters" thread, the "Governor's" thread, and the "Hunters" thread...that's it, and that's all there's been in a long time.
Black Hills

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
News Flash, Dude...ONLY Topix can start a State-wide Thread, Posters can't do it! If you don't post on them and keep them going, Topix can and has taken them down and there may or may not be another One put up, it's solely up to Topix.
Just FYI, there's currently only 4...the "Immunization" thread, the "Firefighters" thread, the "Governor's" thread, and the "Hunters" thread...that's it, and that's all there's been in a long time.
Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
fatnlong

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
It would be that she has nothing else to do. She has no friends in the real world so she hangs out on topix for months on end stirring things up in a desperate plea for attention.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>It would be that she has nothing else to do. She has no friends in the real world so she hangs out on topix for months on end stirring things up in a desperate plea for attention.
You are so right! This is BS.I for one am tired of her keeping this at the heading of topix , No one is interested in reading such nonsense

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

fatnlong wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be that she has nothing else to do. She has no friends in the real world so she hangs out on topix for months on end stirring things up in a desperate plea for attention.
You think you know so much and you actually know so little. That's why I don't like Azzholes like you and I don't like YOU! You just live to Bully and try to intimidate somebody.
Why don't you have the balls to tell who you really are, if you're not chicken-shit and scared?
Big Brave Person behind a keyboard, aren't you, hiding in the shadows!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Black Hills wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a point to your rambling on and on?
Spy, you're beginning to get on my nerves!
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash, Dude...ONLY Topix can start a State-wide Thread, Posters can't do it! If you don't post on them and keep them going, Topix can and has taken them down and there may or may not be another One put up, it's solely up to Topix.

Since you are trying to appear to be intelligent,get it right.I am not a dude, and don't ever refer to me as a dude again.GOT IT!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since you are trying to appear to be intelligent,get it right.I am not a dude, and don't ever refer to me as a dude again.GOT IT!!!!!
Riiight, Dude, I got it!
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Spy, you're beginning to get on my nerves!
If you don't know how to cyber bully get off here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are so right! This is BS.I for one am tired of her keeping this at the heading of topix , No one is interested in reading such nonsense
Somebody twisting your arm or, are just to stupid to figure out how to scroll past it?
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Riiight, Dude, I got it!
If you will look at the top all comments stopped at 3,552

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you don't know how to cyber bully get off here
And you actually think that's something to be proud of knowing how to do! You poor misguided thing! You, and People like you, are to be pitied more than anything else.
I'm sorry that your Parents didn't do their job and raise you the right way. You'll have to learn on your own and it's going to be a hard lesson, I can guarantee you that.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have the balls to tell who you really are, if you're not chicken-shit and scared?
Big Brave Person behind a keyboard, aren't you, hiding in the shadows!
And we all know that your name is Really-Really SexySassySenior.
camper

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>And we all know that your name is Really-Really SexySassySenior.
i heard her name was brandy and she live in east tn.
Marco the atheist

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you actually think that's something to be proud of knowing how to do! You poor misguided thing! You, and People like you, are to be pitied more than anything else.
I'm sorry that your Parents didn't do their job and raise you the right way. You'll have to learn on your own and it's going to be a hard lesson, I can guarantee you that.
You are the perfect example why they have the Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception) other wise your mother should have practiced swallowing.
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>And you actually think that's something to be proud of knowing how to do! You poor misguided thing! You, and People like you, are to be pitied more than anything else.
You have made 4,099 comments on topix and have yet to make an intelligent statement.Hey DUDE that's enough!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda makes you think that somebody wants to keep the Posts in a confined area, doesn't it? Now, I wonder why that would be, since this Thread is mostly about Politics.
If they can keep One uninformed and ignorant of what they're doing or trying to do, it makes it a whole lot easier for them to keep doing it.
That's the TEApublican way and always has been...it's just worse now than it's ever been and it will keep getting worse if nobody refutes it.
Somebody put something up on their FB page that says it all...it said that the thing the TEApublicans hate the worst, is that the Democrats are finally beginning to speak out, in opposition to what the Teapublicans are doing.
Good Morning Linda, in my County they seem to be mostly all uninformed, watch Fox News, listen to Rush or someone like him. Seems like the leadership in non-profit organizations are clueless, and their followers are just that.....followers and clueless.
Now the leadership in small businesses that have skin in the game, many of those that I have talked to are Republicans, Good Christians, have voted the Republican ticket their whole life but this last election they voted for Obama.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are making no sense at all,except to argue with others .this post was started about the voting of a governor in 2010.Where have you been for 3years.Start a post about today's politics.
This site has evolved over the past few years to what it is today.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have made 4,099 comments on topix and have yet to make an intelligent statement.Hey DUDE that's enough!
Are you trying to tell me you counted all of Lindas comments.
I know yesterday in our County was a wipeout with the weather, but really counting comments!
tired of ignorance

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, D. The post count is written beside the avatar.
Exactly!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••