Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,478)

Showing posts 69,541 - 69,560 of139,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
same ones you came through dearie
You have to be "tea party tea party". Is Opal there with you? If she is, tell her to change her Name. That's my Birthstone, I think, and even though I don't like them...I don't want her associated with them. Don't change it to Sapphire either, because I do like them.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

"Miracle Puppy Gives Family Hope."

Click here:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/516...
ooo

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Ramsey!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

"While Wronged Homeowners Got $300 Apiece In Foreclosure Settlement, Consultants Who Helped Protect Banks Got $2 Billion."

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/ta...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

"Army Says No To More Tanks, But Congress Insists."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/army-says-no-more-tanks...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

"Millions In CIA 'Ghost Money' Paid To Afghan President's Office: New York Times."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/millions-cia-ghost-mone...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't agree more!!!
----------
"Barbars Bush On Jeb WH Run:'We've Had Enough Bushes'."

Click here:
http://thehill.com/video/campaign/296067-barb...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

"Chris Hayes Explains The Nightmare Of Influence-Peddling That Led To The Texas Plant Explosion:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/26/texa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

If any of you are planning on attending the Kentucky Derby, Please be aware and cautious. These are dangerous times we're living in, at any popular Event where alot of People gather.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Isn't all this Nixon's fault for getting the deficit spending started by taking us off the gold standard?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo sorry that you have been brain washed by the far right agenda. America's greatest strength lies in our diversity and tolerance. Racism is the greatest scourge on humanity of all time.
I Really-Really feel sorry for a radical racist such as you. You cannot reply to anyone's comment without bringing racism into the conversation. You are so consumed with racism that it has become your sole focus and reason for hating those who do not hold your Ultra-Liberal views.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up. You are the definition, should have your portrait in webster's by the word racist.
WHAT? and replace your picture there? That will never happen.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
DO WHAT? I think it was Dunlapian (or something) that complained about it. I am fine with it. go ahead, call all the names you want. It will not change the truth.
No, you are wrong again!
observation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not the one that called you a B________. All I said that I wondered about your IQ... Go look it up...
Is that all you got.
Has it ever occurred to you that others wonder about your IQ? Your last sentence rings a bell though. We had a previous poster who was quite nasty against liberals and guess what was at the end of their post, "is that all you got". Coincidence? Somehow I don't think so. When handles are constantly changed, it's hard to see who is who, however the sentence structure and especially the phrases can pop up. Are you going to deny that poster is you?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
The object of the post was, how many more hours do you want them to work. If they see 40-60 patients a day. But they are DR> and are supposed to see the sick. It is our RIGHT to see a DR.
I'll bet you have good insurance if the union has a hand in it. Probably costing someone a job because the company cannot pay for it or is it GM where the Gov give the Union about 60% and took the other % stock. leaving out those who had stock in the company on their own. I had good insurance as well until Obama Kicked in and went up about $4,000 per year. Guess I will just have to do without. and if I get sick or hurt pay the $750 dollar fine to get treated. Let you and the other so called wealthy dem/lib wits pay for it. NO I can not do that, it is against my nature. I will work and scrap and pay for it myself. Guess I am a conservative.
Yes, Honestly I did understand the object of your post and my reply was that the Drs. would have to hire more NP's, clerks, office space ect.
What I did not add but maybe I should of added was this would also help out with the unemployment, more money flowing in our economy which would help every business.
Now your issue with the Union and who I worked for is so far out......it's not even in the ballpark.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it ever occurred to you that others wonder about your IQ? Your last sentence rings a bell though. We had a previous poster who was quite nasty against liberals and guess what was at the end of their post, "is that all you got". Coincidence? Somehow I don't think so. When handles are constantly changed, it's hard to see who is who, however the sentence structure and especially the phrases can pop up. Are you going to deny that poster is you?
If this were a game of Chess, that would be "Checkmate".
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go again,, "Greater than thou art" syndrome. Did not Nixon run against McGovern? I think it was George that proposed the very liberal health care law. They say all is far in love and war but giving Iran guns for hostages is a good thing. Diverting them to the Contras should still be in practice today. Protecting America and its citizens should be at the forefront of every president. Sadly it is not. Look at our borders. Try isolationism there. You again, a bleeding heart dem/lib comes to the aid of our poor with money and trinkets for their vote. That is the dem/lib wits agenda.
No, it was Nixon. You don't know your history very well.
Are you sure you don't want to rethink that comment about arms for Iran ?
BTW, I don't consider the ability for a poor person to access the healthcare system or have food to eat to be "trinkets" but if they are, there are plenty of Republicans I know, who need those trinkets just as much as the Dems do..
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Army Says No To More Tanks, But Congress Insists."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/army-says-no-more-tanks...
Linda, this is exactly what President Eisenhower was talking about, "Military-Industrial Complex Speech" 1961.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you seem to be a very kind person. I usually write and do not proof read it before posting it except for correcting spelling errors that are underlined in red. Being my own secretary is hard. Need to get a real one. lol Thanks again.
Yes ! Be a "job creator" ! Hire yoiurself a secretary to post on Topix for you. She will stay just long enough to realize that you consider her little more than dirt under your feet.
hey fat boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't hate anybody but I have a problem with people who lie to get their way. As far as Sexysenior, I have never and will never call her that name. I will however, take her on about her IQ.
You see you call all conservatives teapartiers and try to make it out like it is a bad thing to agree with. Well, you are all
'dem/lib wits' and by 2015, everyone will know that is a bad group to agree with. damn hippies
Hippies? Just how old are you? Den/lib wits? What the h ll is that? I can picture you now, old shriveled up repub, bent over your Radio Shack computer, dribbling cold coffee down your chin. Do you ever pick up your duck-head cane and bang it on your old rolltop yelling "Martha, those damn hippie libs are making me mad again. If they don't stop I'm gonna get my muzzle loader and blow their heads off!". Your posts are damn funny. Let's call you repubfarts, okay? Game on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,541 - 69,560 of139,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••