Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77508 Apr 28, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disagree with you but this "Dem/Lib has good insurance(that my Union bargained for) and I would not call myself wealthy.
Oh yeah, now when the ACA kicks in, these family practioners will be adding on extra NP's to handle the load, more office staff, more space ect. which equals more $$$ all around for every business.
The object of the post was, how many more hours do you want them to work. If they see 40-60 patients a day. But they are DR> and are supposed to see the sick. It is our RIGHT to see a DR.

I'll bet you have good insurance if the union has a hand in it. Probably costing someone a job because the company cannot pay for it or is it GM where the Gov give the Union about 60% and took the other % stock. leaving out those who had stock in the company on their own. I had good insurance as well until Obama Kicked in and went up about $4,000 per year. Guess I will just have to do without. and if I get sick or hurt pay the $750 dollar fine to get treated. Let you and the other so called wealthy dem/lib wits pay for it. NO I can not do that, it is against my nature. I will work and scrap and pay for it myself. Guess I am a conservative.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77509 Apr 28, 2013
Curious wrote:
See if this can be answered: People who are on social security checks I know some of them draw a little over 500.00 monthly and apply for food stamps and get about 16.00 monthly and then I know this lady who is not quiet as old but over 62 draws 738.00 in social security and she receives 173.00 in food stamps. Why is there such a mess up with the difference amount. The younger lady owns her home and the others just pays rent.
It is usually based upon you wealth (what you own)and income, number of people in the home, etc. Hint, The home and a car do not usually count against you.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#77510 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
There we go again,, "Greater than thou art" syndrome. Did not Nixon run against McGovern? I think it was George that proposed the very liberal health care law. They say all is far in love and war but giving Iran guns for hostages is a good thing. Diverting them to the Contras should still be in practice today. Protecting America and its citizens should be at the forefront of every president. Sadly it is not. Look at our borders. Try isolationism there. You again, a bleeding heart dem/lib comes to the aid of our poor with money and trinkets for their vote. That is the dem/lib wits agenda.
Soooo sorry that you have been brain washed by the far right agenda. America's greatest strength lies in our diversity and tolerance. Racism is the greatest scourge on humanity of all time.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77511 Apr 28, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Extra NP's mean higher expenses, more office staff means more expenses, more space, means more expenses, which equals LESS $$$ all around.
And when you add the required reporting, which means software, computers, and time expenditures, it's all expense.
Oh, and medicare will be REDUCING what they pay to doctors.
Only an idiot would see the ACA as a boon for doctors.
Better watch it,, Don't call them idiots or stupid(s). They get ill at that.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77512 Apr 28, 2013
im not a crook wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't "glorify" anyone either. As far as Clinton, he not only did wrong, he lied about it. See? No double standard here. You're grouping every Democrats and every Republican with broad brush strokes. A president, no matter from what party, has issues. They're still human. Nixon didn't have balls to resign. He didn't want to go through the process and what would be the point? President Ford pardoned him anyway. I'm not an Obama fan either and didn't vote for him. I'm sick of nothing constructive being done year after year. My point is that this nation is going under and bipartisanship is helping to tank it. People are absolutely hateful and brainwashed to the point where we're bashing each other when the politicians should be kicking de-throned. I bet they secretly get a kick out of people ripping each other up and snicker everytime they get their inflated salaries and enjoying free lifetime health care, vacations and bonuses. You think you can agree on that point?
I agree with you to a point. We the conservatives have sit back too long in silence will the dem/lib wits have endeavored to stack the elections by gov subsidies. Their bashing of the teaparty directives have been given no response in return. You're right, our country is in trouble and I think it is time the conservatives take it back by shedding lite falsehoods (lies)the dem/libs are spreading. I think it is time for the silent majority to wake up and put the dem/libs to bed.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77513 Apr 28, 2013
A Little Info wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount you get from Social Security (not disability)is based on the amount you put in during your working career typically they use the highest 35 years of earnings.
Food stamp benefits are based on several factors.
Number of people in household that the beneficiary provides food for, monthly bills, certain assets, large savings accounts to name a few as well as TOTAL income before taxes. One may draw $500/month from SS but may also have other sources of income like relatives helping out, investment dividends, a pension, income from a deceased spouse's benefits, etc. that make the total monthly income higher the just $500.
A single working person must gross less than $1236.00 to qualify for benefits.
By the way $1236/month of income after tax is only about $1068 if you claim 1 dependent. Working 40 hours a week at minimum wage (7.25/hr) will give you a gross income of $1247 and a net of about $1077. DHS multiplies your weekly income by 4.3 to calculate your monthly.
I stand corrected.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77514 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Better watch it,, Don't call them idiots or stupid(s). They get ill at that.
Uh...I think you whined first about that...now, if you're going to complain, tell the truth about it.:(
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77515 Apr 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
To those kind of People, there is NEVER enough!
I read a Study once that said Wealthy People are the most unhappy People in the World because they live in constant fear that either, they are going to lose all of their money or, that somebody is going to take it from them.
Just from the posts on here, I'd say that is definitely true , but it's not just the Wealthy, it's also the People who have a few extra dollars in the Bank that live in that same "fear-mode" and are just as unhappy because of it. They're really sad, pitiful People , but I find it impossible to feel sorry for them because it's a He*l of their own making, that they refuse to try to overcome, in the way they think.
They all want to be at the top.. Just look at George Soros, Warren, Bill Gates, and many others. What do they have in common but yet dem/lib wits seem to look at them as saviors and the smaller company owners as evil/ they are all dem/libs.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#77516 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you to a point. We the conservatives have sit back too long in silence will the dem/lib wits have endeavored to stack the elections by gov subsidies. Their bashing of the teaparty directives have been given no response in return. You're right, our country is in trouble and I think it is time the conservatives take it back by shedding lite falsehoods (lies)the dem/libs are spreading. I think it is time for the silent majority to wake up and put the dem/libs to bed.
I maybe should not say this, but I hope your wish comes true. You are your own worst enemies and the populous is on to your poison. Even your own party are afraid of you. Funny, if they were wise they would dump you fringe wing nuts.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77517 Apr 28, 2013
spellcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's j-u-s-t. I wanted to help your spelling skills. You also should have used "is" instead of "are". Don't get mad. I'm just helping "Vet" do his job because he has been slipping lately (old age).
Thank you, you seem to be a very kind person. I usually write and do not proof read it before posting it except for correcting spelling errors that are underlined in red. Being my own secretary is hard. Need to get a real one. lol Thanks again.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77518 Apr 28, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo sorry that you have been brain washed by the far right agenda. America's greatest strength lies in our diversity and tolerance. Racism is the greatest scourge on humanity of all time.
Oh come on Olivia, If the blacks and the dem/libs would frain from using racism as a way to stay in power or get re-elected, this country would be in whole lot better shape. You call every thing racism when it is not even in the picture. I am tolerant and am ok with our diversity. it has made us stronger but to allow diverisity "ILLEGALLY" is in my book a criminal act. I think as terrorist like the Boston Bombing come into play, we will see most of it will have come across the border. A little too late for those who loos their lives and a windfall for the dem/libs who were quoted as saying;"you never want a serious crisis to go to waste'
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#77519 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you seem to be a very kind person. I usually write and do not proof read it before posting it except for correcting spelling errors that are underlined in red. Being my own secretary is hard. Need to get a real one. lol Thanks again.
Relax honestly, folks see who you are regardless of your grammar or spelling. You are evil, selfish, greedy, impervious to human suffering, ignorant and willing to remain emesed in ignorance. Shame on you. You and yours walk willingly forward with eyes wide shut into the destruction of mankind, society as we know it, and throwing the health of our planet down the tubes.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77520 Apr 28, 2013
dem/libs would 'refrain' from using racism..

Location hidden

#77521 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
They all want to be at the top.. Just look at George Soros, Warren, Bill Gates, and many others. What do they have in common but yet dem/lib wits seem to look at them as saviors and the smaller company owners as evil/ they are all dem/libs.
You Teapublicans are much more fixated on them than any Dems are. We hardly ever mention them or any of the Super Wealthy Far Right- Wing Conservatives and Tea Baggers, unless it's to make a point. But, you People harp on the Wealthy Democrats worse than Jealous Husbands harp about their wives' other Men...and in just about the same emotional way, too...JEALOUSLY!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77522 Apr 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...I think you whined first about that...now, if you're going to complain, tell the truth about it.:(
DO WHAT? I think it was Dunlapian (or something) that complained about it. I am fine with it. go ahead, call all the names you want. It will not change the truth.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#77523 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly wrote:
dem/libs would 'refrain' from using racism..
Look it up. You are the definition, should have your portrait in webster's by the word racist.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77524 Apr 28, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I maybe should not say this, but I hope your wish comes true. You are your own worst enemies and the populous is on to your poison. Even your own party are afraid of you. Funny, if they were wise they would dump you fringe wing nuts.
Hey there is a lot of difference in me (conservaive) and the right wing-nuts you speak of. Probably about as much a differnce as your liberal thoughts versus the far left dem/libs. A correction though---we left the politicians and not the other way around. And the next election will show a lot more of them will fall if they continue to parat the old democrats. Its funny. The dems have become liberals and the repubs (the old line) have become Moderate like Lindsey Graham and John McCain. Oh, lets not forget GHW Bush,, he was a compationate conservative. One who believed in open borders, etc.

Location hidden

#77525 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
DO WHAT? I think it was Dunlapian (or something) that complained about it. I am fine with it. go ahead, call all the names you want. It will not change the truth.
You are such a LIAR! Unbelievable! Do you seriously think that I can't go back a couple of pages and bring the Post that you made and are lying about, to this page ...and Prove you wrong? Or , do you just not care to be branded a LIAR on everything you say and Post?...SMH...
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77526 Apr 28, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax honestly, folks see who you are regardless of your grammar or spelling. You are evil, selfish, greedy, impervious to human suffering, ignorant and willing to remain emesed in ignorance. Shame on you. You and yours walk willingly forward with eyes wide shut into the destruction of mankind, society as we know it, and throwing the health of our planet down the tubes.
did not know you were a tree hugger too. Bet you have large pictures of Al Gore in your bedroom. Lets, see: Am I evil: Never done any crime; Am I selfish, No give plenty of my time to helping others with less;Greedy---not really, I would not forsake someone for a buck(any amount); impervious to human suffering--- well I see it (i.e. Africa)but we can do very little about it. Yes, we send them food but to stop the killing, rape, hunger ,etc (i.e. Iraq)would take Military action and you are against that where I am not; Ignorant---certainly no... That is your department You read what all the media tells you and simply repeat talking points; I walked through some of the toughest and dangerous years on this planet (probably long before you were thought of) and my generation managed to keep the planet in one peace. I wonder fifty years into the future if it can be said about your generation as well..---I doubt it. Then there is the health of our planet, Check out Al Gores Latest picture. You believe it so much,,, Very Arrogant you people are but still are 'dem/lib wits'
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#77527 Apr 28, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You Teapublicans are much more fixated on them than any Dems are. We hardly ever mention them or any of the Super Wealthy Far Right- Wing Conservatives and Tea Baggers, unless it's to make a point. But, you People harp on the Wealthy Democrats worse than Jealous Husbands harp about their wives' other Men...and in just about the same emotional way, too...JEALOUSLY!
NOoooooooo you do not mention them-----oh, its just the 1%ers you have a problem with. Most of them are wealthy republicans that are steeling the people blind. YEssssssssss like most of the 'dem/libs wits' you are hypocrites as well.

Like Olivia,---try to be nice to a person and then they pounce. Who was it crying a bit ago. NOt me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 158,904
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 4 min kkk 161
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Cliff 60,697
Who's got your vote in the West Virginia Senate... 14 min Coal Miner 38
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Jerry K 32,512
Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 21 min Go Blue Forever 2,214
Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... 23 min Protruding Forehe... 36

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE