Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,414)

Showing posts 68,261 - 68,280 of139,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"At Howard University, Rand Paul Falsely Claims He Never Opposed The 1964 Civil Rights Act."

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/howar...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

"Republicans Move The Budget Goal Posts Again."

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242518/repub...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Move The Budget Goal Posts Again."
Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242518/repub...
Sassy, did you call our two Senators about the cuts in S.S. amd Veterans Benefits?
Well I did and I asked both of them where they stood on these cuts, and both of their offices said "the cuts were not enough, we need deeper cuts"........when I pressed them about the S.S. and Veterans benefits cuts, both of them said they would advise the Senators about my concern.
Now this tells me they could care less about their own constiuents and more about party lines.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

let get ready to rumble wrote:
This is insane.All of this name calling 24/7/365 day in and day out really gets old.Half of what is posted here is nothing but 2 people acting like 2 female dogs which is an insult to any female dog.Please settle this childish mess face to face or in court.Give the rest of us some peace and quiet.This forum started off with good intentions now its just a bunch of name calling and temper tantrums.Settle this dispute sometime in this century while Iam still a young man.
Well for the most part it's a tad bit more cerebral with the day shift.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You won't see a TEApublican doing this, I guarantee you! You have to have a heart and TEApublicans only have a wallet where their heart should be!
----------
"Sen. Manchin Breaks Down In Tears Meeting With Newtown Parents."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/sen-manchin-breaks-down...
Now he is a real man, I would and have done the same thing myself.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dunlapian. I think you and I both want the same thing. SS is a very good program and all wage earners deserve to have it administered correctly. I realize we probably disagree on this, but increasing the cap on SS doesn't really do anything in my opinion. True, the money going in gets increased, but the money going out gets increased as well. It is a retirement plan so it is structured to pay out what is paid in. I did find an article that describes in more detail what I am saying:
http://www.economics21.org/commentary/why-rai...
Anyway, I do think we both agree on the fact that SS is something we definitely need and we need it to flourish rather than flounder.
Hope you are doing well.
Good Morning Pete;
Your link did express that raising the cap would show small fiscal improvements. Now with that said, the chart provided only showed a 2-3% increase in the taxes workers have paid since 1980, that increase is far below what COLA offers to workers. Also in the same time frame, obligations have gone up almost 7%.
By contrast the Simpson-Bowles graph is very interesting indeed.
This graph is what I'm talking about.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok stupid, you win - the name must be tainted anyway... Sounds like you should be nicer to your wife...
Have a nice day...
I was, I divorced her

Have a nice day :)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
The conservative "Christians" have started up their Bible study for the evening.
Good Morning OA, I hope we can all have some meaningful dialogue today before the "night shift" comes crawling in.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning OA, I hope we can all have some meaningful dialogue today before the "night shift" comes crawling in.
Let me know how that works out for ya

Have a nice day :)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning OA, I hope we can all have some meaningful dialogue today before the "night shift" comes crawling in.
Slithering in is more like it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I'm eager to see Willard completely ignore the late night postings of his conservative "Christian" peers again later today...all the while declaring what immoral, Godless monsters the liberal posters are. The hypocrisy is as rich as one of his creme filled donuts.
still amused

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The penalty for cutting down an oak tree in a National Park is pretty severe. By your argument, someone should be subject to that penalty if they step on an acorn.
Never said anything about stepping on a acorn.Just said from little acorns grow mighty oaks.
not impressed

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Vulgar language doesn't impress an educated person.
Trashy people like ti roll around in trash together.
If someone wants others to listen to them, if you want to make a point, the best way is to use non trashy words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Willard and all of the good day posters who aren't boring.

As for you three nuts, well hopefully you can find something more interesting to talk about other than posters you are jealous of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

not impressed wrote:
If someone wants others to listen to them, if you want to make a point, the best way is to use non trashy words.
"non trashy words" as opposed to?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
Bla bla bla...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, did you call our two Senators about the cuts in S.S. amd Veterans Benefits?
Well I did and I asked both of them where they stood on these cuts, and both of their offices said "the cuts were not enough, we need deeper cuts"........when I pressed them about the S.S. and Veterans benefits cuts, both of them said they would advise the Senators about my concern.
Now this tells me they could care less about their own constiuents and more about party lines.
Most Republican Senators are for cuts to benefits "Dunlapian", as are virtually all Republican congressmen and women. They can't get more tax cuts for those who finance their campaigns without any cash in the treasury, and with the increasing costs of the baby boomers retirement and health care costs, deep cuts to benefits is the only way to get that cash.
Now that they have a Democratic President on their side proposing cuts to the two most popular government programs in history, it is only a matter of time before the FIRST ROUND of these cuts become a reality.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla...
I have to hand it to you, you are certainly consistent with the content of your posts. Chuckles !!
Probably

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

...we are screwed. Again. And more.

Reality sets in, Overtaxed. But you are still wishing your Repub. representatives could get you some more tax cuts, right?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

not impressed wrote:
Surely you aren't refering to the poster who resides at the foot of the cross all day....and then lays down with the dogs at night ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,261 - 68,280 of139,023
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min WasBushStupid 47,983
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min JOE NASTY 145,000
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,099
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 28 min West Virginia land owner 52,141
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 29 min So What 69,821
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 39 min Victoria 54,925
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,652
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••