Really nasty

Moscow, Russia

#75822 Apr 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I found you. Lol. Now all the good folks are here.
Good for nothing is right.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#75823 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
The problem is NOT whether or not Jefferson was a Christian, the problem was and is, that neither Jefferson nor any of the Founding Fathers intended for anybody to try and force their Religion on anybody else, then or now, that's why it's in the Constitution...Separation of Church and State'!
If anybody want to be a Christian, then fine, be a Christian or any other Religious Faith, or no Religious Faith at all, if one so chooses...but DO NOT try to force your Religion on anybody else, in any way!
Religious Believes are meant to be between you and your God, not to impress Mortal Man, nor as a Weapon to used again anybody else who believes differently , or not all, PERIOD!
It's actually NOBODY ELSE's Business, except the Believer and GOD, and Everybody else should stay out of it and worry about your own Soul! Another's Soul is not your responsibility unless that person wants your guidance and if they do, they'll ask for it. Otherwise, leave them alone and mind your own business! You've got your hands full, just trying to look after your own Soul and doing GOD's Will!
Dumbest post of the day. "Seperation of Church and State" does not appear in the US Constitution.

“I JUDGE YOU”

Since: Apr 13

Topix Land

#75827 Apr 9, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we could sell our businesses, and go to Florida, and rent jetski`s to fat fcks in flower patterned shirts. lmao, just kidding.
You would need a fat jet ski to haul SSS LMAO.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75828 Apr 9, 2013
Really nasty wrote:
<quoted text>Good for nothing is right.
Don't hate! Appreciate!

Location hidden

#75829 Apr 9, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbest post of the day. "Seperation of Church and State" does not appear in the US Constitution.
Good evening friend.

“I JUDGE YOU”

Topix Land

#75831 Apr 9, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>One with a big 18 wheeler motor, that CAN FLOAT, LMAO
Think of the wave that azz would make, be like a tsunami.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#75832 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Little by Little, but constantly, we're feeling the effects of the Sequester.
----------
"U.S. Navy Cancels Blue Angels Flying Season Due To Spending Cuts."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-navy-cancels-blue-ang...
Perhaps on purpose? How stupid can you be?

Obama has an agenda, and it depends on people as stupid as you.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75833 Apr 9, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're qualification of "different views" is a profound understatement!
Like you, a lot of church goers have a "salad-bar" picture of who God is, picking and choosing the attributes of God which they can accept, throwing away others they reject.
The biblical narrative has much to say about many in this crowd. This is but one example relating to God's decision to accept only those with a heart for his son, Jesus!
Mathew 7:19-23
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
God knows every fraud, where we may not!
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, whatever, just find your mother`s wet spot, and STFU!! RAIN!!!
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Missy gurl, How are you doing tonight? I've seen you on the thread a few times today, thought I'd say hello. Where's R/S, I haven't heard from her?
Yep.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75834 Apr 9, 2013
Enjoy the conservative "Christian" Bible study tonight. I don't believe I'll stick around to enjoy such righteousness.
unreal

Huntersville, NC

#75835 Apr 9, 2013
Original Willard is a Christian but he is buddy buddy with someone that has a filthy mouth?? He needs to be preaching to her. Her, meaning mississippi gurl.
unreal

Huntersville, NC

#75836 Apr 9, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Enjoy the conservative "Christian" Bible study tonight. I don't believe I'll stick around to enjoy such righteousness.
Well if Mississippi gurl claims to be a Christian, I will have to agree with you on that. And Willard being buddy buddy with her after preaching?
Yes he should pray for her and no he shouldn't treat her unkind but, to be friends with such a filthy mouthed person is hurting him as a witness for Christ.
unreal

Huntersville, NC

#75837 Apr 9, 2013
I say cuss words sometimes but she her language is disgusting. No good man would be with a woman like her. Trashy.
unreal

Huntersville, NC

#75838 Apr 9, 2013
If Missy gurl thinks she is a Christian, Willard needs to have a long talk with her. She is filthy. I have never heard a woman talk to filthy. Willard might be one of those self righteous hypocrits. He preaches at liberals but talks all buddy buddy with someone that behave like Missy Gurl does??
And doesn't say anything to her about her behavior?? Christians are suppose to witness to ALL lost people, not just their enemies! And that woman is not a Christian.
relaxing

Charlotte, NC

#75842 Apr 9, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Don`t worry about what I post, you drunk!! If ya don`t like it, don`t read it, you dumbazz!!!
Your opinion is like cowschit in a field to me, it means NOTHING, so STFU, drunk!!!
You present yourself as being low class. Seriously. Welfare trash.

Location hidden

#75843 Apr 9, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Good bye loser! Go see if the wife will let you play in it.
Elwood

Fortaleza, Brazil

#75844 Apr 9, 2013
relaxing wrote:
<quoted text> You present yourself as being low class. Seriously. Welfare trash.
Straight from the trailer court.

Location hidden

#75845 Apr 9, 2013
relaxing wrote:
<quoted text>You present yourself as being low class. Seriously. Welfare trash.
Hi Spy. Under cover again? Don't you and Linda have some filth to watch over on the other site dear?

That's all...

“I JUDGE YOU”

Topix Land

#75846 Apr 9, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Spy. Under cover again? Don't you and Linda have some filth to watch over on the other site dear?
That's all...
He was done after 1.7 seconds. lmao....
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75847 Apr 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, I just have to jump in here, also.
Pete and I did not start off on the best of terms. But, I too, have grown to respect his views and opinions, even though they are polar opposites of mine. The main reason is, that I have grown to respect Pete as a Person, who deserves to be respected.
If there's One Republican on this Forum who has earned my respect, surely they are, or will be, more.
I would be honored to call Pete a Republican Friend of mine.
I've had several in Real Life, but he's the first one that I can remember on Topix.
Why thank you Sassy. I do like our latest discussions better than the earlier ones. I realize our political viewpoints don't mesh, but I do appreciate you listening to mine and I now do enjoy listening to yours. I think we have now come to respect one another's opinion for the most part and have found commonality in the fact we are both Americans and humans. I think we both have shown we can agree to disagree while enjoying listening to other aspects of an idea and we both have come to respect each others opinion and the right to have one. I thank you for this and consider you as my liberal friend :)
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#75848 Apr 9, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I don't drink Brandy.(don't talk down to me!)
As I have explained before SS as it is now is good to go for about another 15-20 years years without doing anything.
Now with that said, I have also mentioned things in past topix we can do to bump it up in the mean time.
If it's just one thing that Seniors know about, and that one thing is called COLA. They look foward to it, and they vote accordingly. Now chained CPI starts off very slowly, not much different than Cola, but the difference is very little, but less non the same and each year the difference becomes greater.
Pete, you are wrong about calling SS an entitlement. This program has been fully funded by employees and employers without anyneed for a Gov't subsidy. One cannot call it a entitlement because the money issued to the recipient is theirs to begin with.
For some reason after I have read your whole post, you seem to think I'm poor and just living off my SS benefits....... nothing could be further from the truth. SS is just part of my financial strategy.
Oh yeah about that rose, you can go stick it up........well maybe I should wrap things up now as you are starting to make my skin crawl.
I don't want to make your skin crawl Dunlapian. My attempt at humor was not intended as a demeaning act. I intended to infer that SS is not going to be around long if beneficiaries are living much longer while the term of the payments into it are made to stay the same. Something has to give. One answer of course is to supplement SS with taxes. I will agree that SS is partially not an entitlement, but employers pay half of the payments into it. In essence, this is a tax on employers for labor. Therefore, the benefits paid out of SS to beneficiaries are already supplemented by taxes. But I do agree in part.

Every wage earner is entitled to SS because they have to pay into it. I am a firm believer in SS. For that matter, I hope I am able to receive mine. Some wage earners don't even think about retirement planning until it is too late. Therefore, I think SS is a great idea.

I never intended to insinuate that you were poor or needy. If I did, I apologize. SS should be part of everyone's retirement planning. I just want it to remain a viable benefit for many years to come. It may need some tweaks here or there if taxpayers are living longer so that it can remain viable, but its existence in my opinion is almost mandatory. As an employer, I don't mind paying into for my employees either. Some of the other taxes I pay I have an issue with, but this is not one of them.

Hope I cleared that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Yes it is me 61,178
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Obama Zombies 159,794
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Jerry K 32,775
Who are you voting for in the Georgia Governor ... 24 min Andre the Caveman 12
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 34 min rename 58,528
Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? 43 min Fossilfarts 87
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Fossilfarts 19,250

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE