United States

#74712 Apr 2, 2013
I need to pee.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#74714 Apr 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
We can assume sucking doesn't stop at the joke telling. Lmao.
I feel like Mr Spock after interviewing Howdy Doody for a position on the Enterprise!

Location hidden

#74718 Apr 2, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Your manner of speech makes my skin crawl "my love," (gag). You sound stupid when you talk like that. You speak in soap opera tongue. Is that why you are so dramatic? Try using typical speech.
I have no desire for control, I learned a long time ago that your destined for disappointment if you try to control what other's say or do. Perhaps that is why your such a miserable person. You haven't realized your inability to control others; hence you stay disappointed all the time. Like they say, misery loves company and you definitely try to make other people miserable.
Clearly...
No, that's not it! Your diatribe is a poorly veiled attempt to blame your own misery on someone else. As rotten as that is, it doesn't rise to the futility of trying to fool smart people!
WOWZA

Dunlap, TN

#74719 Apr 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
You know, I've strongly suspected for a long time that all of these Scud Trolls have something in common besides all of them working for Topix.
There are several possibilities, since Topix seems to hire the "worst of the Worst" as their Moderators, on these Forums.
I always thought that , more than likely, they were all Gay or Bi-sexual, since it's obvious that they all know each other and have something in common, other than just being Topix employees.
Since most Decent People could not and would not do what they do, no matter how much they were paid...and I've been told that Topix doesn't pay much...I wonder if they are all Recovering Drug Addicts or Alcoholics, Prison Inmates, Mental Institution Inmates, or something of the sort that I haven't thought of.
There is nowhere that you can apply for a Moderator Job on the Topix Site. In fact, the question is asked and the only answer given is that, One cannot apply for a Moderator's job and that they are all paid by Topix...which really doesn't tell anybody anything. So, I've wondered if Topix gets it's Moderators and/or Scud Trolls through some sort of Institution-based Program that's for incarcerated People ONLY...or a venue for these same Inmates to release their aggressions and hostility on innocent Victims, as part of their Therapy!
When there is no way to apply for a job with Topix, except a way that is kept very secretive by the "Company"...then, common sense will tell anybody that Topix is NOT an Employer/Employee-type of Organization. So, the only thing left that I have any knowledge of is some sort of "Incarcerated Work Program".
You REALLY are some SPECIAL kind of stupid, aren't you Linda?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74720 Apr 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
You know, I've strongly suspected for a long time that all of these Scud Trolls have something in common besides all of them working for Topix.
There are several possibilities, since Topix seems to hire the "worst of the Worst" as their Moderators, on these Forums.
I always thought that , more than likely, they were all Gay or Bi-sexual, since it's obvious that they all know each other and have something in common, other than just being Topix employees.
Since most Decent People could not and would not do what they do, no matter how much they were paid...and I've been told that Topix doesn't pay much...I wonder if they are all Recovering Drug Addicts or Alcoholics, Prison Inmates, Mental Institution Inmates, or something of the sort that I haven't thought of.
There is nowhere that you can apply for a Moderator Job on the Topix Site. In fact, the question is asked and the only answer given is that, One cannot apply for a Moderator's job and that they are all paid by Topix...which really doesn't tell anybody anything. So, I've wondered if Topix gets it's Moderators and/or Scud Trolls through some sort of Institution-based Program that's for incarcerated People ONLY...or a venue for these same Inmates to release their aggressions and hostility on innocent Victims, as part of their Therapy!
When there is no way to apply for a job with Topix, except a way that is kept very secretive by the "Company"...then, common sense will tell anybody that Topix is NOT an Employer/Employee-type of Organization. So, the only thing left that I have any knowledge of is some sort of "Incarcerated Work Program".
Whom are you referring to my lady bug? Do you actually feel any company would hire you to moderate a site? I can't speak for anyone else but a moderators sexual orientation isn't high on my priority list and it shouldn't be your either. Those blanket assumptions could land you in hot water I suspect if it were brought to the right persons attention.

That's all...

Location hidden

#74721 Apr 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can post whatever I wish. It's you who has no control here my love. I'll make decisions based on whatever method I deem acceptable and there isn't one thing you can do about it. Test me!
That's all...
Where have our stupid friends gone?...:-(

Location hidden

#74722 Apr 2, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>Your manner of speech makes my skin crawl "my love," (gag). You sound stupid when you talk like that. You speak in soap opera tongue. Is that why you are so dramatic? Try using typical speech.

I have no desire for control, I learned a long time ago that your destined for disappointment if you try to control what other's say or do. Perhaps that is why your such a miserable person. You haven't realized your inability to control others; hence you stay disappointed all the time. Like they say, misery loves company and you definitely try to make other people miserable.

Clearly...
I wouldn't bet on that my darling. I really wouldn't!

That's all...

Location hidden

#74725 Apr 2, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Who the fck asked you? If you don`t like the way someone posts, then don`t read it, cupcake. Gawd damn, what`s wrong with all of these fckn idiots tonight, did they get hit by a stupid stick or something?
I don't quite know!

Location hidden

#74727 Apr 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Where have our stupid friends gone?...:-(
They took cover and ran. Just like every other democrap nationwide. They can't even win a simple battle of wit.

Location hidden

#74728 Apr 2, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OH SNAP!!!!!!
DAAAAAAYUM, that was good!!!!!!(@@)
Lmao. Well you know I'm correct. The nerve of these buttholes sitting here all day long smarting off to Willard. I sat quietly by until I had seen enough. The little sissies can't stand it when others come to his aid. Just like bullies on a playground. Big, dumb and cowardly.

Location hidden

#74730 Apr 2, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, it just got put into the right persons hands, by yours truly. I just sent it to the right person over at the big office, so lets see what tomorrow brings. Posted something to you on the beer drinking music site.
Ok. I'll check it. See I was just going to let her off with a warning but as I told her she could land in hot water over that comment. I guess I'm less strict than some may be. Lmao. Such is life for her I guess. Lok.

Location hidden

#74731 Apr 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have our stupid friends gone?...:-(
Where have all our stupid friends gone? Oh wait...isn't that a song?

SUNG TO THE MELODY OF: "Where have all the flowers gone"

Where have all the morons gone,
long time passing,
where have all the morons gone,
long time ago,
the boys have picked them every one,
Oh, when will they ever learn,
Oh, when will they ever learn.

Location hidden

#74733 Apr 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
They took cover and ran. Just like every other democrap nationwide. They can't even win a simple battle of wit.
Well, we kinda' knew that! I'm still bored..now what?

Location hidden

#74735 Apr 2, 2013
I don't know about everybody else, but arguing with disgusting Posters, who obviously have no boundaries, morals, nor Human Decency will literally rot One's Mind, not to mention that it is very dissatisfying and just leaves a bad taste in One's mouth.
So, I am just as tired of it as everybody else is and I'm ready to move away from this Forum, if not Topix altogether!
So, as far as I'm concerned, you Scud Trolls can have it!

Location hidden

#74736 Apr 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Where have all our stupid friends gone? Oh wait...isn't that a song?

SUNG TO THE MELODY OF: "Where have all the flowers gone"

Where have all the morons gone,
long time passing,
long time ago,
the boys have picked them every one,
Oh, when will they ever learn,
Oh, when will they ever learn.
I'll play the piano if you all will sing along.

Location hidden

#74737 Apr 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we kinda' knew that! I'm still bored..now what?
Well maybe we should go for drinks and celebrate.

Location hidden

#74738 Apr 2, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Ran with tails tucked between their legs.
I'm guessing there isn't much else those two have that they can tuck between their legs. The other most likely shrunk up years ago.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#74740 Apr 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I don't know about everybody else, but arguing with disgusting Posters, who obviously have no boundaries, morals, nor Human Decency will literally rot One's Mind, not to mention that it is very dissatisfying and just leaves a bad taste in One's mouth.
So, I am just as tired of it as everybody else is and I'm ready to move away from this Forum, if not Topix altogether!
So, as far as I'm concerned, you Scud Trolls can have it!
Get those feet out of your mouth Pope. That's where the bad taste comes from.

Location hidden

#74742 Apr 2, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you know that we do make one hell-of-a team, lol.
Yes, when you said Willard, we're surrounded on three sides, I said Yeah, there ain't no way they can get away from us now!!

Location hidden

#74744 Apr 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe we should go for drinks and celebrate.
Actually, I was thinkin' about driving over to my anger management counselor's house and just killin' his ass! Then we could enjoy a nice chocolate and marshmallows. Oh, I have fresh ones now remember? You really PO'd me last time, girl..we're gonna' have to talk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 39 min USA eyewittness 254
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min fubar 17,877
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 30,507
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 2 hr JohnJ 215
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,097
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 53,257
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••