Ally

Providence, UT

#74467 Apr 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Which was probably his own. It was always difficult to tell if Hunter Thompson was sincere or just putting us all on. He was a brilliant Man, but with a weird, eccentric sense of humor. Maybe it just all depended on if he was sober and straight that day, or at that particular time.
i thinks he was gay

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74468 Apr 1, 2013
Ally wrote:
<quoted text>i thinks he was gay
I think I read that somewhere , as speculation, but the main thing I remember about him was his brilliant Mind , but he was always under the influence of something and that was well known!

BTW, so was Truman Capote, openly, but a Brilliant Author, nonetheless.
Onlinebusiness

UK

#74469 Apr 1, 2013
No deposit,No hustles just register and earn without stressing about being scammed and loosing money everything on this program is a profit

Its very simple
Join|invite|earn right before your eyes
All you need is to click on this link:
http://Pay4users.com/...

And start earning cash.

Location hidden

#74470 Apr 1, 2013
Where did this come from? Dang, EVERYBODY is trying to take over this Thread, with everything from smut to money schemes! This is getting ridiculous!...SMH...
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#74471 Apr 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Gets Ugly Man,,,Vote Putin ok?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#74472 Apr 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious here, exactly which "God" are you accepting here as "God"? Perhaps you and Dunlapian have previously discussed the "God" you're referencing..and of course that's fine if you have. I'm just curious though, will just any belief system do, or did ya'll have a particular "God" in mind? Thanks!
Is there more than one God in your opinion ?

On second thought....the God I have a personal relationship with doesn't even resemble the one you "preach" about....
gayblackjesus

Sparta, TN

#74473 Apr 1, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
Progressives are in the process of changing the meaning of marriage from a compact between a man and a woman. They want to add man and man, and woman and woman. However, the very meaning of the word "progressive" demands that things do not stop there, so who knows what they'll dream up next.
Let's put this post into the 1950's machine!

"Progressives are in the process of changing the meaning of marriage from a compact between a man and a woman of the same race. They want to add blacks and whites. However, the very meaning of the word "progressive" demands that things do not stop there, so who knows what they'll dream up next."
lol

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74474 Apr 1, 2013
ok

Location hidden

#74475 Apr 1, 2013
What makes People want to go back in time and live in the Past? I truly don't understand it. Whether past times for you were better or worse than present times are, THE PAST IS GONE FOREVER! And if you think you can go back, you're just wishing your Life away and then, in the future, you'll be wishing you go back to today because you totally missed it because you were wishing you could go back to yesterday!
How crazy is that???

There's an old saying that goes something like this, and I'm paraphrasing:

Don't wish for yesterday because it's gone forever,
Don't dream about tomorrow because it may not ever come,
Just live for today and enjoy it because it's all you have.

Location hidden

#74476 Apr 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, how are ya'? I'm still trying to find an extra large chocolate bunny...I've got one of my utitlity trailers hooked up to the dually to go pick it up!! Yummmmm!! O.M.G....can you imagine if I could find one weighing several hundred pounds?!@#$%that would last me a whole month! Lol:-) You doin' alright?
I hope you found that big Easter Bunny. Good morning to you.

Location hidden

#74477 Apr 1, 2013
Arrogant POS wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go on somewhere and do something with your life??? That's all you do is sit on here and post on everybodies stuff cause your a low life pos that has nothing productive to do with your life!!! Your NOT Sassy, your stupid, and need to change your posting name to "Really Stupid"..... Quit being so damn nosey and go the hell on somewhere for real.....
And FYI dumbass, when the government takes taxes out of your check you ARE paying for your financial future idiot... You or anyone else is not paying them from your check dummy, it's not their fault the dumbass Government is spending THEIR money so they have to replace with your idiotic money CRYBABY!
Gee you sound so very intelligent I feel bad that I'm going to refrain from taking your unsolicited advice about how to lead my life. However, allow me to give you some advice you may use during the remaining years of your life. Before you attempt to tell anyone what they should do or how they should think you need to educate yourself in as many areas of life as possible. Your thoughts are random and ignorant, your grammar is at a 4 th grade level and your use of punctuation is at a level lower than most children learning to write for the first time.

So while I thank you for your butchered thoughts of life I'll decline for now because you are to ignorant not to ignore.

That's all...

Location hidden

#74478 Apr 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was a very accurate post and I admired that he or she had the nerve to post it...most of the People on here, don't!
That's because it was you who posted it stupid. Notice in the post capital letters written into a sentence. That's your ignorant trademark stupid. Everyone else has the good sense to write properly. You are such a fat old cow.

Location hidden

#74479 Apr 1, 2013
Folks, just skip over the above Poster's posts...believe me , they are not worth the time an effort to read them. there's just a scream for attention like, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"...that's all they are!

Location hidden

#74481 Apr 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Folks, just skip over the above Poster's posts...believe me , they are not worth the time an effort to read them. there's just a scream for attention like, "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME"...that's all they are!
Who is "folks"? Again you aren't on a stage and you are not a crowd pleaser contrary to what your feeble mind thinks.

Location hidden

#74482 Apr 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
What makes People want to go back in time and live in the Past? I truly don't understand it. Whether past times for you were better or worse than present times are, THE PAST IS GONE FOREVER! And if you think you can go back, you're just wishing your Life away and then, in the future, you'll be wishing you go back to today because you totally missed it because you were wishing you could go back to yesterday!
How crazy is that???

There's an old saying that goes something like this, and I'm paraphrasing:

Don't wish for yesterday because it's gone forever,
Don't dream about tomorrow because it may not ever come,
Just live for today and enjoy it because it's all you have.
The past is all you have remaining. Did you enjoy your tv dinner sitting at the computer for Easter? You are so so sad.

Location hidden

#74483 Apr 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "folks"? Again you aren't on a stage and you are not a crowd pleaser contrary to what your feeble mind thinks.
Just when you think they can't get any more stupid...they do!
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#74484 Apr 1, 2013
gayblackjesus wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's put this post into the 1950's machine!

"Progressives are in the process of changing the meaning of marriage from a compact between a man and a woman of the same race. They want to add blacks and whites. However, the very meaning of the word "progressive" demands that things do not stop there, so who knows what they'll dream up next."
Let's put this post into the 2050's machine!

"Progressives are in the process of changing the meaning of marriage from a compact between a man and a woman of any race, a man and a man of any race, a woman and a woman of any race, and man and a woman and a woman/man of any race, or any combination or permutation thereof.

They want to add children, robots, and furry animals.

However, the very meaning of the word "progressive" demands that things do not stop there, so who knows what they'll dream up next."

Guild

#74485 Apr 1, 2013
GOT to be an April Fools joke....

Obama Proclaims April the Month to Teach Young People ‘How to Budget Responsibly’

Obama, who has increased the national debt by $53,377 per household, has proclaimed April “National Financial Capability Month,” during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly."
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#74486 Apr 1, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Where did this come from? Dang, EVERYBODY is trying to take over this Thread, with everything from smut to money schemes! This is getting ridiculous!...SMH...
watermelons for sale! cheap!
April Fools

Kodak, TN

#74487 Apr 1, 2013
ReallySassy is a basket of candi

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min fubar 18,502
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Chopper Read 55,636
Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Guest 955
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 3 hr Guest 399
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr info 797
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••