Comments
67,021 - 67,040 of 146,294 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74445 Mar 31, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just curious here, exactly which "God" are you accepting here as "God"? Perhaps you and Dunlapian have previously discussed the "God" you're referencing..and of course that's fine if you have. I'm just curious though, will just any belief system do, or did ya'll have a particular "God" in mind? Thanks!
Happy Easter Willard!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#74446 Mar 31, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, they weren't my words. They were the ramblings of a progressive mind, looking to make everything free.
Unfortunately, this is the direction this country is taking.
The one thing, said progressive misses, especially with his justification that our taxes pay for everything, therefore we the people own it, is that half our population pays no federal taxes, and therefore by definition, they don't own anything.
Do we charge them for their use?
Yes, forgive my reading your work in haste. I must compliment you in your understanding of the transience inherent in the meaning of the term.."progressive." This is why I prefer to think of subversives in a more qualifying way..I call them subversives. Lol! While you're correct on all counts here, the tragedy resides in gross and broad-based ignorance of America's populace. I appreciate your work and hope to exchange with you in the future. Later!
News Flash

Livingston, TN

#74447 Mar 31, 2013
Lilley wrote:
Someone please reply to this. I'm gonna put it in my tracker so I can see if someone answered. Why is this topic still going? And going strong since 2010? Am I missing something?
You aint missing nothing.Most post have NOTHING to do with the past election.It became a name calling bitach fest a long,long time ago.A few people bring something to this forum like Original Willard but one or two post nothing but spam dealing with everything from the Easter Bunny to purple unicorns and everything in between.I look just to see what crazy bs is posted.Hopefully someday some kind of reason will return but it is doubtful.

Location hidden

#74448 Mar 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter Willard!
Hey, how are ya'? I'm still trying to find an extra large chocolate bunny...I've got one of my utitlity trailers hooked up to the dually to go pick it up!! Yummmmm!! O.M.G....can you imagine if I could find one weighing several hundred pounds?!@#$%that would last me a whole month! Lol:-) You doin' alright?
Arrogant POS

Mount Pleasant, TN

#74449 Mar 31, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again she feels entitled to the money you work hard for each and every day just because she is old. Perhaps financial planning in her early years would have made her less dependent on YOUR paycheck. Everyone owes her. It's the democrat way of thinking.
Why don't you go on somewhere and do something with your life??? That's all you do is sit on here and post on everybodies stuff cause your a low life pos that has nothing productive to do with your life!!! Your NOT Sassy, your stupid, and need to change your posting name to "Really Stupid"..... Quit being so damn nosey and go the hell on somewhere for real.....
And FYI dumbass, when the government takes taxes out of your check you ARE paying for your financial future idiot... You or anyone else is not paying them from your check dummy, it's not their fault the dumbass Government is spending THEIR money so they have to replace with your idiotic money CRYBABY!

Location hidden

#74450 Mar 31, 2013
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint missing nothing.Most post have NOTHING to do with the past election.It became a name calling bitach fest a long,long time ago.A few people bring something to this forum like Original Willard but one or two post nothing but spam dealing with everything from the Easter Bunny to purple unicorns and everything in between.I look just to see what crazy bs is posted.Hopefully someday some kind of reason will return but it is doubtful.
Hi News Flash, tell ya' what, you stick around and we'll just clean up Dodge City..whadaya' say? Lol.. You are right, we need a few more folks who like to have great discussions and have fun. You take care, I hope to hear from you again.

Location hidden

#74451 Mar 31, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> You mean like in 2nd Thessalonians, chapter 3 verse 10 : For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.?
Hey Brother, they'll never allow another bible thumper in the neighborhood, but you're welcome in my book! Lol:) You know, that's a sure-fired way to keep me working really hard...I just love great food and a lot of it! I had a stupid woman chasin' me once and she asked me if I liked cats. I assured her that I did, but quickly let her know I prefered ribs and chicken..She left!:(

Location hidden

#74452 Mar 31, 2013
Arrogant POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go on somewhere and do something with your life??? That's all you do is sit on here and post on everybodies stuff cause your a low life pos that has nothing productive to do with your life!!! Your NOT Sassy, your stupid, and need to change your posting name to "Really Stupid"..... Quit being so damn nosey and go the hell on somewhere for real.....
And FYI dumbass, when the government takes taxes out of your check you ARE paying for your financial future idiot... You or anyone else is not paying them from your check dummy, it's not their fault the dumbass Government is spending THEIR money so they have to replace with your idiotic money CRYBABY!
Are you fully awake? HELLO.....

Are you by chance working..strike that! Are you by chance being paid the government, I mean..by us? Oh god, please say no!

Location hidden

#74453 Mar 31, 2013
Lilley wrote:
Someone please reply to this. I'm gonna put it in my tracker so I can see if someone answered. Why is this topic still going? And going strong since 2010? Am I missing something?
Ok, here's the truthful answer. When the election was over on 2010, the Ones of us who liked discussing and debating Politics and Current Events kept it active because it was a Statewide Thread and we could get viewpoints from all across the State, rather than just in our little Local Area. And it worked well for a long time.
And then, a couple of months ago or so, the Scud Trolls moved in and took it over...and that was the beginning of the end, as it always is when they move in.
Most of the Long-time Sensible and Intelligent Posters who enjoyed the discussions and Debates have simply stopped posting on this Thread and/or Forum and moved on somewhere else. There are a very few of us Diehards who just refuse to go away entirely, but I think we all post less than we used to and I know that we know longer have the pages and pages of discussions on a subject, that we ALL used to enjoy so much. Just as we get into a discussion such as that, here come the Scud Trolls determined to stop it and they do, because it's just not worth the fight, or reading their filthy verbal abuse, just to get to a rational Post on the subject being discussed.

I guess we all deal with them in our own way , on this Thread. My way has mostly been to post Links to Articles and let those Articles say what I want People to know, or think they should know on anything that I find interesting. The Scud Trolls have done everything they can to stop me from doing that, but none of it has worked so far.
But, there's a drawback to even doing that because I never know if it's something that the Sensible Posters already know about, or care anything about knowing them, because it's impossible to have a discussion about any of them...only a comment or two is all, before the Scud Trolls completely drown everybody else out.
And yet, we've still managed to keep it going, in hopes that someday , somehow, we can have it back like it used to be when we enjoyed it so much. And that's the answer to your question from my point of view. If OT, Dunlapian, OA, or Unreal have anything to add, or a different POV, please feel free to express it, My Friends.

Location hidden

#74454 Mar 31, 2013
Arrogant POS wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, the votes are all in. This is unquestionably the stupidest post post of the week! Carry on...

Location hidden

#74455 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, here's the truthful answer. When the election was over on 2010, the Ones of us who liked discussing and debating Politics and Current Events kept it active because it was a Statewide Thread and we could get viewpoints from all across the State, rather than just in our little Local Area. And it worked well for a long time.
And then, a couple of months ago or so, the Scud Trolls moved in and took it over...and that was the beginning of the end, as it always is when they move in.
Most of the Long-time Sensible and Intelligent Posters who enjoyed the discussions and Debates have simply stopped posting on this Thread and/or Forum and moved on somewhere else. There are a very few of us Diehards who just refuse to go away entirely, but I think we all post less than we used to and I know that we know longer have the pages and pages of discussions on a subject, that we ALL used to enjoy so much. Just as we get into a discussion such as that, here come the Scud Trolls determined to stop it and they do, because it's just not worth the fight, or reading their filthy verbal abuse, just to get to a rational Post on the subject being discussed.
I guess we all deal with them in our own way , on this Thread. My way has mostly been to post Links to Articles and let those Articles say what I want People to know, or think they should know on anything that I find interesting. The Scud Trolls have done everything they can to stop me from doing that, but none of it has worked so far.
But, there's a drawback to even doing that because I never know if it's something that the Sensible Posters already know about, or care anything about knowing them, because it's impossible to have a discussion about any of them...only a comment or two is all, before the Scud Trolls completely drown everybody else out.
And yet, we've still managed to keep it going, in hopes that someday , somehow, we can have it back like it used to be when we enjoyed it so much. And that's the answer to your question from my point of view. If OT, Dunlapian, OA, or Unreal have anything to add, or a different POV, please feel free to express it, My Friends.
I haven't heard anything yet?

Location hidden

#74456 Mar 31, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick
tick tock tick tock..........

Location hidden

#74458 Mar 31, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard anything yet?
((rooster crowing))

Location hidden

#74459 Mar 31, 2013
WTH....???
scarlett pimpernel

Livingston, TN

#74460 Mar 31, 2013
Arrogant POS wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you smoking anyways it must be something left over from your hippy days in the 60s.
uranidiot

Providence, UT

#74462 Mar 31, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Why don `t you STFU, and go get laid, so you will quit being so grumpy. What`s wrong, did the Easter bunny come by and leave poop in your house shoe, you arrogant b!tch? Now STOP you crying, and go get fcked!!
y dont u bite me

Location hidden

#74463 Apr 1, 2013
scarlett pimpernel wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you smoking anyways it must be something left over from your hippy days in the 60s.
I thought it was a very accurate post and I admired that he or she had the nerve to post it...most of the People on here, don't!
Bart

Kingsport, TN

#74464 Apr 1, 2013
News Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that response, I was wondering the same thing. Never seen any post go for two years, but if its purple unicorns, I can follow it. There's something like 64,000 posts. I'm like what the hell? THe election was three years ago. Who am I going to vote for? Me. That's who. I'd make a great governor. Beer would be mandatory at work on Fridays. Each county would have a Friday bus system that picked up all the drunks from work. There'd be a keg on the bus, so don't worry about BYOB.

True story. Hunter Thompson was a crazy dude they made a movie about. FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS. Anyhow, he ran for sheriff of Aspen Colorado and his platform was exactly this and nothing more....WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET HIGH EVERY DAY AND JUST STAY LAID BACK"..... He lost by one single vote...true story...

Location hidden

#74465 Apr 1, 2013
Which was probably his own. It was always difficult to tell if Hunter Thompson was sincere or just putting us all on. He was a brilliant Man, but with a weird, eccentric sense of humor. Maybe it just all depended on if he was sober and straight that day, or at that particular time.
Tired

United States

#74466 Apr 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again she feels entitled to the money you work hard for each and every day just because she is old. Perhaps financial planning in her early years would have made her less dependent on YOUR paycheck. Everyone owes her. It's the democrat way of thinking.
I'm actually trying to respond to NTM8 or whatever his name is, but I couldn't find his original post about 2 Thess 3:10.
I just wanted to point out that this verse taken out of context and used improperly. Paul was referring to the Thessalonians who had become LAZY IN THEIR WORK FOR GOD AND THE CHURCH.
And, I also wanted to know more about these people that we need to starve.......should we starve their children too? What do you suggest we do with the " lazy man's "children? Should we put the children in foster homes, state run institutions? I think it's cheaper to just give lazy people a few hundred in food stamps to feed their families? Instead of spending thousands of dollars on foster care and legal fees?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 151,507
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min fitness-guru 57,277
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 23 min Libertarian 3,083
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 46 min why 772
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 56 min TSF 59,120
Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bob Bakian 544
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,598
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••