Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,344)

Showing posts 66,861 - 66,880 of138,475
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, the same could be said for the Evangelical Christians and the Christian Fanatics, on several different Issues, to those who do not believe the way they do, could it not?
we r diff my love n our own way.
gayblackjesus

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the gay rights movement would adopt such a sterling and and beneficial precept, but they do not! The very concept you espouse here is trampled under foot with presumptive, institutionalized arrogance beyond mere advocacy.
To illustrate,I might be inclined to ask your very question: "Who are we to judge how someone else chooses to live his or her life?" So, let's ask! Who are they (LGBT proponents) to force the remaining population (approximately 90% percent non- LGBT practitoners) to provided resources to pay for compulsory indoctrination of our chilren and grandchildren in K-12 public education? K-12 children are required to undergo (Trans-gender coaching) in public education whereupon kindergarteners are explicitly taught that there are alternative ways for boys to be boys, and for girls to be girls. This is now taking place in growing numbers of schools. I'll add this was a "No opt-out" requisite, beginning in kindergarten classes. Other facets of this brainwashing constitute a take-over of parental rights and effectively, the surrendering of children to the behavioral modification proclivities of the state.
Yes this all sounds good. Where can I move that my children may receive such this education? The TN public school system is wholly inadequate in discussing transgender health.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Couples,families soo amazing....
TurnTheClockBack

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

shark fin soup wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently, I was asked a question that maybe you could help me with. If your son has a wedding and I was attending, as a friend of your son or your family, would I request to be seated on the groom's side. This is confusing because there would be, potentially two grooms. It seems that, if gay marriage becomes recognized (I hope that is the right word) there is a whole new layer of etiquette we will need to learn. Than you for taking the time to share you thoughts.
Oh, this is the dilemma of the century. I don't think we can think our way out of this one.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

rbs wrote:
<quoted text> we r diff my love n our own way.
And what way would that be, rbs?
shark fin soup

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

TurnTheClockBack wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, this is the dilemma of the century. I don't think we can think our way out of this one.
I am unsure how you could elevate a simple curiosity to the level of "dilemma of the century", but have at it if you must. I was asking that to the poster who has a gay child. I would think they might have an insight into this that I do not. Also, there is just no excuse for being uninformed about this. Now, get on back in your little hole up there in Johnson Sh!tty.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I believe that in a Marriage of two Males, the proper term is "Husband and Husband". Therefore, common sense says that you would request to sit on the Groom's side, Mr. Smith...or on the Groom's side, Mr. Jones.
BTW, I'm assuming that you meant that trivial question as a thinly disguised way of saying you oppose Same-Sex Marriages.
i now pronounce you fruitloop and weirdo..those deviants dont care who sits where...but when sassy and opal get marrried sassy would be the husband...shes the one with hair on her face.
shark fin soup

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>i now pronounce you fruitloop and weirdo..those deviants dont care who sits where...but when sassy and opal get marrried sassy would be the husband...shes the one with hair on her face.
Dearie, sound like your underwear is a bit too tight, just breath and quit being a BIGOT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I wish the gay rights movement would adopt such a sterling and and beneficial precept, but they do not! The very concept you espouse here is trampled under foot with presumptive, institutionalized arrogance beyond mere advocacy.

To illustrate,I might be inclined to ask your very question: "Who are we to judge how someone else chooses to live his or her life?" So, let's ask! Who are they (LGBT proponents) to force the remaining population (approximately 90% percent non- LGBT practitoners) to provided resources to pay for compulsory indoctrination of our chilren and grandchildren in K-12 public education? K-12 children are required to undergo (Trans-gender coaching) in public education whereupon kindergarteners are explicitly taught that there are alternative ways for boys to be boys, and for girls to be girls. This is now taking place in growing numbers of schools. I'll add this was a "No opt-out" requisite, beginning in kindergarten classes. Other facets of this brainwashing constitute a take-over of parental rights and effectively, the surrendering of children to the behavioral modification proclivities of the state.

The common question we hear.."Why should we care what others do in the privacy of their bedrooms"? I certainly do not! I NEVER DID! I also never heard of such nonsense when I went through public education!

I care deeply for a lesbian relative in my extended family. She visits my home frequently and is greeted in love and welcome during every visit, confident she is treated with respect on every occasion. But, the homosexual movement does not want mutual respect, fairness or non-discriminatory policies, they demand acquiescence from "all" in every area of life. This, of course requires a government invasion into the social, cultural and spritual sensibilities of every family whereupon Mothers and Fathers are charged with the duty to develop children with an adherence to a biblical narrative, in accord with social and religious norms, based upon a historical context.

preciate yours. Tks.
I understand what you are saying concerning school children and what we ate teaching them. My personal belief is that it's a parents place to teach their children sex educations. While the classroom may touch on sexual education, ultimately it is each parents place to teach their child what they believe their child will need to know in order to live a happy and fulfilled life. No amount of teaching in any class room can "turn" a child gay so teaching children different types of what makes up a family certainly cannot hurt the child. It will only teach them to be more accepting of how other families work. Don't you agree?

I respectfully disagree with your opinion of what the gay community is asking for because that just isn't the case from what I know. They are asking to be afforded the same rights that everyone else in the US currently enjoy. This subject isn't a new one it's just a different minority. These same oppositions were heard with Black Americans and interracial couples in the past.

Your post is lengthy and I didn't actually enjoy it like I should have due to being in a rush but I will certainly go back when time permits and read it more closely. I enjoy reading your post and have no doubt you have valid points because I respect your opinion on everything you have ever posted.

So my friend, how ate you on this Friday afternoon?

RS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I wish the gay rights movement would adopt such a sterling and and beneficial precept, but they do not! The very concept you espouse here is trampled under foot with presumptive, institutionalized arrogance beyond mere advocacy.

The common question we hear.."Why should we care what others do in the privacy of their bedrooms"? I certainly do not! I NEVER DID! I also never heard of such nonsense when I went through public education!

I care deeply for a lesbian relative in my extended family. She visits my home frequently and is greeted in love and welcome during every visit, confident she is treated with respect on every occasion. But, the homosexual movement does not want mutual respect, fairness or non-discriminatory policies, they demand acquiescence from "all" in every area of life. This, of course requires a government invasion into the social, cultural and spritual sensibilities of every family whereupon Mothers and Fathers are charged with the duty to develop children with an adherence to a biblical narrative, in accord with social and religious norms, based upon a historical context.

So, what happened to our queston? Here's part of the answer. Words have been changed, such as "TOLERANCE"! Tolerance once meant: Tolerating the fact that others pursue what you consider wrong or dangerous conduct. Tolerance now means: everyone "must" change what we believe to be wrong or dangerous conduct!

From my personal viewpoint, based partly upon a lengthy experience in counseling of incarcerated and free men alike, The complicated areas of personal sexuality, whether perceived as normative or aberrant (A-typical), should not be a part of school curriculum beyond the most fundamental understanding of physical biology.

I'll close by saying my involvement with all addictions in men is a universe of endeavor which does include sex addictions, both homosexual and heterosexual. Though a smaller component, sex addictions are the most destructive and complicated areas of human suffering to navigate. Thanks for hearing my thoughts, I appreciate yours. Tks.
Sorry Willard I had to chop out some of your quote in my first response so that topic would print. Had to many words. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

rbs wrote:
<quoted text>soo we all r?otays :) im still callin u my hubby wubby jbear tho ;p n u still belong to me coz we all belong to each other,but u said that wer all the sme...
Call me whatever you wish baby doll. It's all good and matters not to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

shark fin soup wrote:
<quoted text>It does, thank you.
You will do exceptional. Just remember that you were invited because they wanted you to share in their special day. I've attended a few same sex marriages and they are basically the same as any other marriage. Congratulations to your friend...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>WILLARD, the same could be said for the Evangelical Christians and the Christian Fanatics, on several different Issues, to those who do not believe the way they do, could it not?
OMG, I can't believe there is an issue that you and I agree on. Mind you Willard will always be my friend and I respect his educated opinion. Yours and mine are based more on feelings which sometimes leads us blindly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

tea party tea party wrote:
<quoted text>i now pronounce you fruitloop and weirdo..those deviants dont care who sits where...but when sassy and opal get marrried sassy would be the husband...shes the one with hair on her face.
Opal won't be marrying me, but I did hear that she Left you for Murtle because she wanted somebody that, at least, resembled a REAL MAN!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying concerning school children and what we ate teaching them. My personal belief is that it's a parents place to teach their children sex educations. While the classroom may touch on sexual education, ultimately it is each parents place to teach their child what they believe their child will need to know in order to live a happy and fulfilled life. No amount of teaching in any class room can "turn" a child gay so teaching children different types of what makes up a family certainly cannot hurt the child. It will only teach them to be more accepting of how other families work. Don't you agree?
I respectfully disagree with your opinion of what the gay community is asking for because that just isn't the case from what I know. They are asking to be afforded the same rights that everyone else in the US currently enjoy. This subject isn't a new one it's just a different minority. These same oppositions were heard with Black Americans and interracial couples in the past.
Your post is lengthy and I didn't actually enjoy it like I should have due to being in a rush but I will certainly go back when time permits and read it more closely. I enjoy reading your post and have no doubt you have valid points because I respect your opinion on everything you have ever posted.
So my friend, how ate you on this Friday afternoon?
RS
WILLARD...was it a Male or a Female that "ATE" you on this Friday afternoon? Nevermind, it's none of my business!
shark fin soup

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You will do exceptional. Just remember that you were invited because they wanted you to share in their special day. I've attended a few same sex marriages and they are basically the same as any other marriage. Congratulations to your friend...
Thank you.
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And what way would that be, rbs?
why r u soo hurt?plz tell me...
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me whatever you wish baby doll. It's all good and matters not to me.
matters to me...
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, I can't believe there is an issue that you and I agree on. Mind you Willard will always be my friend and I respect his educated opinion. Yours and mine are based more on feelings which sometimes leads us blindly.
thats soo true...but we dont have to follow tho,we can overcome it n idk wats bothering u,but ill do my best to help u,if u want...
rbs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous?YouARE jealous because NOBODY is brave enough to stick their face in that death pit, and lick your fatass legs. You pass more gas than a nascar pit crew, you UGLY duckling!
why did u n my jbear breakup,or did u break up?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,861 - 66,880 of138,475
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min fitness-guru 51,688
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min Oh my 47,488
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 22 min Living Wage 2,512
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 23 min State of Florida 54,795
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 27 min Clark Hanes Egglands best 51,104
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min xxxrayted 28,433
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min huu 144,635
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••