Notfromhere

United States

#73736 Mar 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like a good idea.I have never had any.
/Actually it is very good..looks odd, but quite tasty! You can find pomegrante juice most everywhere, but the fresh fruit is not as easy to find except in large markets.
tea party tea party

Milan, TN

#73737 Mar 24, 2013
give a man a fish he'll eat for one day teach a man to fish he will never go hungry.
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

#73739 Mar 24, 2013
My sweet baby Earl would make the best governor.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73740 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I somewhat agree with that. The Dems are not what they once were nor what they should be. I don't trust them like I once did, to fight for and stand up for the Average American.
But, the TEApublicans of today, are the closest things to pure Evil that this Country has ever known! Unbridled Greed has completely consumed them and warped their Minds! They will turn this Country into another Hitler's Germany, if we let them, and have no conscience about doing all of the monstrous things that Hitler and his Nazis did to helpless People, from the Gas Chambers to the Medical Experiments...things that Sane People wouldn't do to an Animal.
And just like what's happening here right now, it took years...it didn't happen overnight...little by little, the Nazis eased the People into it. The TEApublicans have studied Hitler and the Nazis' "rise to power" history and they are following those same techniques. I urge you to read it for yourself and the simularities will absolutely scare you to death.
She's getting more deranged by the day. Please get help lady
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

#73744 Mar 24, 2013
Betty you keep your distance from my sweet baby Earl.
You may want him But you can't have him.
Get a life Loser EK

Knoxville, TN

#73746 Mar 24, 2013
You must not live in denial.
frosty

Grimsley, TN

#73748 Mar 24, 2013
cold nitht
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73749 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"If a Free Society cannot help the many who are Poor, it cannot save the few who are Rich."
~ John F. Kennedy ~
Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.~ John F. Kennedy ~

Compare that to now.
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73750 Mar 24, 2013
1962 John F. Kennedy: "For of those to whom much is given, much is required."

2013: "For of those to whom much is given, nothing is required."
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73751 Mar 24, 2013
But why, some say, the moon? Why choose this as our goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain? Why, 35 years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas? We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too. 1962 John F Kennedy.

You didn't build that. 2012 Barack Obama.
Timbuk2

Boca Raton, FL

#73752 Mar 24, 2013
"It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing to war." 1962 john F. Kennedy

Barack Obama: WASHINGTON — Looking beyond the wars he inherited, President Barack Obama on Thursday launched a reshaping and shrinking of the military.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73754 Mar 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
1962 John F. Kennedy: "For of those to whom much is given, much is required."
2013: "For of those to whom much is given, nothing is required."
Hey TimBuck, who made the second quote?
kelly

Kemp, TX

#73756 Mar 24, 2013
Yes.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73757 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I somewhat agree with that. The Dems are not what they once were nor what they should be. I don't trust them like I once did, to fight for and stand up for the Average American.
But, the TEApublicans of today, are the closest things to pure Evil that this Country has ever known! Unbridled Greed has completely consumed them and warped their Minds! They will turn this Country into another Hitler's Germany, if we let them, and have no conscience about doing all of the monstrous things that Hitler and his Nazis did to helpless People, from the Gas Chambers to the Medical Experiments...things that Sane People wouldn't do to an Animal.
And just like what's happening here right now, it took years...it didn't happen overnight...little by little, the Nazis eased the People into it. The TEApublicans have studied Hitler and the Nazis' "rise to power" history and they are following those same techniques. I urge you to read it for yourself and the simularities will absolutely scare you to death.
Your about a dimwitted as anybody I have ever seen. Who is running the country? When it goes to hell,, WHo was in charge??????Idiot
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73758 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe the first paragraph about us using Nuclear Weapons.
As for the rest of it, do you think that the catastrophe in Japan and North Korea's Nuclear Bomb tests might have anything to do with it? Use your brain, Hey, the winds do blow and they carry the radiation a very long distance and radiation travels in the waters of the oceans, too.
Radiation is extremely hazardous and once it gets loose, it's there practically forever. That's the main reason that I'm against Nuclear Energy in this Country...THAT, and how do we dispose of the Nuclear waste that Nuclear Power generates?
Yeah get those dem/lib papers and believe every word.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73759 Mar 24, 2013
Timbuk2 wrote:
"It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing to war." 1962 john F. Kennedy
Barack Obama: WASHINGTON — Looking beyond the wars he inherited, President Barack Obama on Thursday launched a reshaping and shrinking of the military.
Ya know TimBuck, the very powerful Roman Legion of days of old was the most powerful military at that time..........fast forward to today and we have reshaped and shrunk our military to become that most powerful of today.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#73760 Mar 24, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Those were cold war days......in case you didn't notice, warfare has changed somewhat. The military must change with the times.
Yeah, didn't President Obama advise Romney that we were not using bayonets anymore!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73761 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"If a Free Society cannot help the many who are Poor, it cannot save the few who are Rich."
~ John F. Kennedy ~
If you want a war of quotes, so be it. For every one you post, there is a total opposite one stating the exact opposite.

“Lower rates of taxation will stimulate economic activity and so raise the levels of personal and corporate income as to yield within a few years an increased – not a reduced – flow of revenues to the federal government.”

– John F. Kennedy, Jan. 17, 1963, annual budget message to the Congress, fiscal year 1964
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2004/07/25640/#IffXAt4CG48...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#73762 Mar 24, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me Mrs Pervert, be assured there is no need for a visit to a mental facility UNLESS its to pay our respects to YOU.
As for financing a trip we probably do think alike. I would expect to pay my way as would Pete. Expecting someone who may be more financially secure to pay for bad decisions is staying in tune with the democrap way of thinking.
We owe you nothing because you made poor decisions in your life. Deal with it.
I dont post much on this forum but I do read post from time to time.Who is this sexy senior sassy?And why do you call her Linda cooter stink?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73763 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And you actually wonder why no Decent Person, Male or Female, will have anything to do with you. Get a clue, Jerk, it's because you are a despicable excuse for a Human Being, in every way!
If by saying "Decent Person", you are referring to your self and others like you, I do not wish to have anything to do with you or them. Anyone so narrow minded, hateful and bigoted such as you does not deserve the friendship of good people such as myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min bacon hater 61,175
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 min Fossilfarts 711
Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... 12 min i think 4
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Le Jimbo 159,790
Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... 19 min RJL 79
Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... 20 min Haddy Enough 5
Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... 27 min Todd 24

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE