Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73102 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"House Republicans Were Invited On Obama's Israel Trip."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/201...
Oh how special.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73103 Mar 20, 2013
The two words that grabbed me in this Headline are, "SO MUCH"! How about not Lying to America AT ALL...into War! Now, there's a novel idea!
----------
"McCain's Lesson From Iraq: Surge Hard, But Don't Lie America Into War So Much."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/senat...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73104 Mar 20, 2013
Did Y'all sign Bernie Sanders Petition? "No budget deal on the backs of the elderly,the children,and the sick."

Location hidden

#73105 Mar 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
Did Y'all sign Bernie Sanders Petition? "No budget deal on the backs of the elderly,the children,and the sick."
Please post the Link and I will. I think it's in my Email, if you don't have it, I'll check. Thanks.

Location hidden

#73106 Mar 20, 2013
"Freddie Mac Sues Big Banks Over LIBOR-Rigging Scandal."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/20/freddie...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#73107 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
The two words that grabbed me in this Headline are, "SO MUCH"! How about not Lying to America AT ALL...into War! Now, there's a novel idea!
----------
"McCain's Lesson From Iraq: Surge Hard, But Don't Lie America Into War So Much."
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/senat...
Excellent!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#73108 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the Link and I will. I think it's in my Email, if you don't have it, I'll check. Thanks.
Topix issues again.Google

Location hidden

#73109 Mar 20, 2013
In light of what we now KNOW to be the truth about the lead-up to the Iraq War, please Note the DATE of this Article. The truth was out there even back then, but you really had to pay attention and dig deep to find it. I DID, but most Americans didn't, and when I tried to tell everybody I came in contact with, they didn't believe me.
----------
"A Spurious 'Smoking Gun'."

("Why has The News Media ignored a Congressman's assertion that White House Officials used evidence they knew to be False to build their case for War?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2003/03/m...

Location hidden

#73110 Mar 20, 2013
"And The Most Outrageous NeoCon Iraq War Anniversary Remark Is..."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/iraq-...

Location hidden

#73111 Mar 20, 2013
"The Pentagon Is Spending $1 Billion To Protect Anerica From North Korea's Nonexistent Long-Range Nuclear Missiles."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/penta...

Location hidden

#73113 Mar 20, 2013
Same Subject, More Info.
----------
"Fed Holds Firm To Stimulus Plan Despite Brighter Economy."

Click here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/20/us-...

Location hidden

#73114 Mar 20, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Did you hit the brandy bottle early today "Willard" ? I never said it had anything to do with cows, I posted that it was Jethro's last name.
Is that the nickname that "Mary Ann" and "Carol" call you when you "three" are alone together ?
We're all very proud of you over the Jethro thing..really! It's obvious you know your stuff here, but you're starting to "milk it," and it's getting on everyone's nerves! I've decided to give you a week to study and next tuesday you can tell us your favorite from Gilligans Island, Mr. Ed and the three stooges.

About Mary Ann and Carol, only "one" of these nice people have I ever met. You are obviously insecure over the only way women have to defend themselves against your disgusting abuse.

You and your stupid friends discouraged these two from posting on Topix, but they still enjoy following posters they admire. They, along with their family members also grade the posters they find repugnant. Stupid people create unnecessary and motivated enemies! Keep it up, it's your reputation!

At least your self-esteem survives because you know the names of the cast-members in the "Beverly Hillbillies," Who knows, we may have a topix sponsored "Trivia for Idiots" contest in the future! Maybe you could finally win..something?

A really cool song for you: "Sung to the music from - the Beverly Hillbillies"

Come and listen to a story about old O.T.
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his rotten teeth,
Then one day he was shootin at some food,
And up through the ground came a bubblin crude.

Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the first thing you know O.T.'s a millionaire,
Kinfolk said "man, move away from there"
Said "Tennessee is the place you ought to be"
So he loaded up the truck and found destiny.

Cows, that is. Stupid friends, lap-top bars.

Well now its time to say good by to "O" and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back a gain to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of social poverty.

Hillybilly that is. Set a spell, Take your teeth out.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?
woooeee

United States

#73115 Mar 20, 2013
The republicans are going under anyway. It is said on the news that they are scrambling to win over black and hispanic voters and trying like hell to come up with new strategies and revamp their stances and values. So what's their to worry about?

Location hidden

#73116 Mar 20, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all very proud of you over the Jethro thing..really! It's obvious you know your stuff here, but you're starting to "milk it," and it's getting on everyone's nerves! I've decided to give you a week to study and next tuesday you can tell us your favorite from Gilligans Island, Mr. Ed and the three stooges.
About Mary Ann and Carol, only "one" of these nice people have I ever met. You are obviously insecure over the only way women have to defend themselves against your disgusting abuse.
You and your stupid friends discouraged these two from posting on Topix, but they still enjoy following posters they admire. They, along with their family members also grade the posters they find repugnant. Stupid people create unnecessary and motivated enemies! Keep it up, it's your reputation!
At least your self-esteem survives because you know the names of the cast-members in the "Beverly Hillbillies," Who knows, we may have a topix sponsored "Trivia for Idiots" contest in the future! Maybe you could finally win..something?
Sounds like you've been there and done that, WILLARD, but I doubt that OT has.:)

Location hidden

#73117 Mar 20, 2013
woooeee wrote:
The republicans are going under anyway. It is said on the news that they are scrambling to win over black and hispanic voters and trying like hell to come up with new strategies and revamp their stances and values. So what's their to worry about?
Nothing! I've read those Reports, too...and I've also read numerous Ones telling why None of it is going to work. They're Done and they just don't now it, yet! Another election or two and it will be obvious to EVERYBODY...even them!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#73118 Mar 20, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap.

Location hidden

#73119 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've been there and done that, WILLARD, but I doubt that OT has.:)
Napolean "doubted" prospects of losing when he initiated the invasion of Russia! I find no trace of value in your speculations.

Location hidden

#73120 Mar 20, 2013
LOL!

Hey WILLARD, where's "Vet" gone to. He's the one who vouched for you when you first came on here. Is he down in the "Southern Hemisphere...wasn't that what he called his second home?
He seems to have just totally disappeared? And after all that time and effort that I put into flirting with him, a few years back...and he just up and leaves all of us High and Dry, including me.

Of course, that was before he knew that I was probably old enough to be his Grandmother. LOL!

Location hidden

#73121 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
LOL!
Hey WILLARD, where's "Vet" gone to. He's the one who vouched for you when you first came on here. Is he down in the "Southern Hemisphere...wasn't that what he called his second home?
He seems to have just totally disappeared? And after all that time and effort that I put into flirting with him, a few years back...and he just up and leaves all of us High and Dry, including me.
Of course, that was before he knew that I was probably old enough to be his Grandmother. LOL!
Finally, you posted something I can almost completely agree with, except Vet's vouching for me. I came to this thread a stranger, and require no references from anyone. However, Vet is still a very good friend. Noteworthy to mention, you won Vet's disappointment for cause having nothing to do with your age!

Location hidden

#73122 Mar 20, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, you posted something I can almost completely agree with, except Vet's vouching for me. I came to this thread a stranger, and require no references from anyone. However, Vet is still a very good friend. Noteworthy to mention, you won Vet's disappointment for cause having nothing to do with your age!
Was it my Politics or that I thought he was probably the Girly-Man Picture that somebody posted on one of the Specialty Forums?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min Synergy 58,618
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 29 min Stupid Democrats 4,407
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 35 min Pete 1,383
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 64,901
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 165,625
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 79,504
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rock 61,517
More from around the web