Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#73006 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
You brat!! You just made me spit coke all over my entire station!!:) I WILL get you back!!! Wait and see.:) LMAO X 35!
Kasper

Mckinney, TX

#73007 Mar 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeller and thick ones grow on hers. Lol. Hello to you btw
LMAO! I think I seen her digging a hole in my yard today.
Outset

Johnson City, TN

#73008 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kindly, my friend.
The smarmy "Thank you kindly, my friend" from the hurt little man. I saw frothing and foaming at the mouth in our future when I saw old Charlie Girl was here. Bwahahahahaha

Location hidden

#73009 Mar 19, 2013
Kasper wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I think I seen her digging a hole in my yard today.
Did you say YOUR yard?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73010 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Why do People keep electing this Woman and Others like her?
----------
"Bachmann's Claim That 70 Percent Of Food Stamps Go To 'Bureaucrats'."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...
Probably due to the same reason Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi keep getting elected.
Kasper

Mckinney, TX

#73011 Mar 19, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say YOUR yard?
Yeppers, had big yeller nails, foam drooling outta left corner of her mouth, and an azz a half acre wide.

Location hidden

#73012 Mar 19, 2013
Outset wrote:
<quoted text>
The smarmy "Thank you kindly, my friend" from the hurt little man. I saw frothing and foaming at the mouth in our future when I saw old Charlie Girl was here. Bwahahahahaha
I'll admit she's a knockout, but stop drooling, frothing and foaming. You're a total embarrassment, even living in a backward place like Johnson city!!:)
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73013 Mar 19, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Some consumers aren't spending because they are "scared to death to let their money go", as you say "Pete" Some people have found themslves on the unemployment line and can't spend. Some people have been forced to take jobs that do not pay the wages they received before the recession, and have had to cut back on spending. Some people, especially seniors that once depended on interest income to suppliment their retirement, find the low interest rates disasterous for their bottom line. Some people, who are lucky enough to still have a decent job are paying more for their health insurance and haven't gotten much in the way of raises in the last ten years. Then there are the 40 some million Americans who live below the poverty level and have no disposable income TO spend. Their numbers have grown substantially since the economy collapsed.
I would like to have all of the above groups as customers. The trick is to get some money into their hands TO spend....because IF all but the first group you pointed to, had some they would spend it.
Cutting Federal spending in general will not accomplish that goal. SOME cuts can and should be made once we return to full employment, but NOT until we do. Others will not need to be IF we can get a sustainable recovery, because as you point out, tax revenues will increase once people start spending. Get some dollars into the hands of those potential consumers I mentioned above, and we solve most of our economic problems.....the question is HOW ???
Hi OT. I agree with your post above 100%. However, I do believe that increasing taxes at any level will hurt spending as well. What to do is very hard to say, but if I were in charge, I would cut all government waste out ... all of it, leave medicare and social security alone, lower taxes to everyone, and hope and pray economic growth rises to a point we can get out of this mess. The worst thing that could be done would be to raise taxes and raise spending. IMO, if you let taxpayers keep more of their money, they are better suited at how to spend it than the government is. We spent $1 Trillion on a stimulus that didn't do anything. I say try something else this time around.

Location hidden

#73014 Mar 19, 2013
Kasper wrote:
<quoted text>Yeppers, had big yeller nails, foam drooling outta left corner of her mouth, and an azz a half acre wide.
I think it's been confirmed that the CDC has been sending the out-dated vaccines to Johnson City for decades now. Every time one of their idiots begins to post it totally confirms suspicion:)!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73015 Mar 19, 2013
Kasper wrote:
<quoted text>Yeppers, had big yeller nails, foam drooling outta left corner of her mouth, and an azz a half acre wide.
You're doing your best to ruin my Lovelife, aren't you?:)
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73016 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, YOU can Google it , since you apparently weren't interested enough at the time that it was all over every News Source available, to learn about it...or you were glued to Fox Fake News, which isn't going to tell you anything truthful or important! Lots of Eye Candy and Sensationalized Play-acting, but very, very little News!
The "We Deceive, You Believe" Cable Channel! There ought to be a Law against the dumbing-down of Americans that Cable Channel has accomplished, single-handed! There is in Canada! That's why the Canadian Government won't let them broadcast in that Country. And BTW, Canada has a Conservative Government too, and they still won't allow Fox Fake News to broadcast because it's against the Law in Canada, to knowingly broadcast untrue information! We need that same Law here, just because of Fox Fake News!
Sassy, this is a great example of why you should never rely on strictly the internet for facts. Fox News is broadcast in Canada via digital cable and satellite. Here are some of the broadcasters airing Fox News ...Access Communications, Bell TV, Cogeco, Eastlink, Manitoba Telecom Services, Rogers, SaskTel, Shaw Cable, Shaw Direct and Telus TV. Have you been to Canada? I personally saw Fox News being aired in downtown Montreal at the Sheraton in the bar. Actual experience is a lot better way to learn and discover new things than surfing the internet.

Also, the current conservative P.M. tried to repeal the Radio Act that TRIED to ban broadcasters like Fox News. This Act was enacted by a previous Liberal Government. Warning, spinning what you read on the internet by stating what you read as fact enables everyone to witness exactly what you are doing.

One more thing, Sun T.V. which is an on-line version of Fox News and owned by Fox News parent company is soon to be on-line in Canada.

I worked for a Canadian based company for 15 years. I still have many friends in Canada and I have traveled there numerous times. You might want to go visit Canada and actually get a first-hand perspective of life there before opining on things there you really don't know anything about. For every internet link you post supporting your opinion, I can post another one stating the exact opposite of what you have found.

Don't get me wrong, I think the internet is a great tool for learning things. However, just because an opinion or article is on there doesn't necessarily mean it is fact. That is why posting numerous internet links on here isn't going to convince anyone you are right. It won't convince anyone you are wrong either, but most people recognize opinion based internet links for what they are.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#73017 Mar 19, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Top-o-the day to you, Bodine! Good question btw!
Thank Willard. Hope you had a great day. Did you notice that Linda does not know the difference between Bodine and bovine? LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#73018 Mar 19, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me, I thought presidents had to sign bills in order for them to become laws. I suppose Reagan didn't have to?
Do some reading and learn about veto and override veto. Did you ever think that a President or Governor might sign a bill if they are pretty sure that the Congress has the votes to override a veto? Because of this override a Congress can make a law without Presidential approval. They cover that in High School Civics class.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#73019 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, YOU can Google it , since you apparently weren't interested enough at the time that it was all over every News Source available, to learn about it...or you were glued to Fox Fake News, which isn't going to tell you anything truthful or important! Lots of Eye Candy and Sensationalized Play-acting, but very, very little News!
The "We Deceive, You Believe" Cable Channel! There ought to be a Law against the dumbing-down of Americans that Cable Channel has accomplished, single-handed! There is in Canada! That's why the Canadian Government won't let them broadcast in that Country. And BTW, Canada has a Conservative Government too, and they still won't allow Fox Fake News to broadcast because it's against the Law in Canada, to knowingly broadcast untrue information! We need that same Law here, just because of Fox Fake News!
Well, google Shaw Cable and look at their channel line-up and notice what is on channel 503. I texted a friend who lives in Canada and he replied saying he was watching it right now on this channel.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#73020 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
Stop spamming this thread, Sasshole.
Are you putting your actual picture up this time?
Hey Good Lookin' Whatcha got cookin'? ;-P How have you been lovely lady? Noce pic BTW.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73021 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
This is for you TEA BAGGERS who obviously didn't care enough to pay any attention when the Drums of War were being sounded...OR, that now want to change History and Lie about what Bush/Cheney and their Administrstion REALLY did...OR, just want to stay in complete Denial about how badly you screwed up by electing those War Criminals to the Highest Office in the Nation...NOT once , but TWICE!
----------
"LIE by LIE: A Timeline Of How We Got Into Iraq."
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/l...
ORRRRRRRR may be its you stupid dem/libs that cannot face the truth. Afganistan is Your war. Bushes war was ended in 2012 (iraq) 10 years with 4,000+ soldiers killed and a whole nation freed from tyrany. Now the Dem/libs had their chance in VietNam which killed 50,000 +, took tens years and we Lost the war. I actually hope that everything Obama, senate and the far left goon libs want com tumbling down on you. You won't get no kindness or handouts here when it does.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#73022 Mar 19, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right! LMAO! You keep thinking that, especially since Cg is NOT Female, IMO!
You are just jealous because her picture looks like a female(which she is) but yours looks like Rodney Dangerfield.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#73023 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. You're hilarious, Willard. Ideas? Hmmmm....We could always get drunk and go streaking. You ready?
Count me in on the streaking. I don't need to get drunk for that;-P

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#73024 Mar 19, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so jealous of anyone who isn't ugly. That makes it double enjoyment when you are jealous. Someday soon I may even allow you to see the real me since you appear so angry towards great looking people.
What Really-Really gets to her is that even an old guy like me is better looking than she is. LOL

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#73025 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it ease your fear if I promise not to spank you?
Watch out with the spanking talk. Linda is into S & M.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Dalai Lama 72,734
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Calvin_Coolish 172,422
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Oh my 62,259
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 100,415
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Lil 81,970
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Reality Speaks 34,871
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 5 hr ahop71 3,822
More from around the web